Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-09-2014, 03:51 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Top 10 Favorite Albums

Inspired by the discussion in RDT....

What are your top 10 favorite albums of all time (all genres)?

Last edited by TACKLE : 10-09-2014 at 04:10 PM.
TACKLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2014, 04:18 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd have a hard time mixing/ranking genres. Heres rap though, easiest one for me to think of off the top of my head. Ill have to think on other genres

Eminem Show - wins in a blowout
Life after death
Recovery
Tupac Greatest hits
Carter 3
Cole World Sideline Story
Marshall Mathers LP
The Blueprint
The Black Album
Dr. Dre 2001

Last edited by K Train : 10-09-2014 at 04:26 PM.
K Train is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2014, 04:34 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

good kid m.a.a.d. city
Earl
Yeezus
Marshall Mathers LP
Live.Long.A$ap
MBDTF
Section 80
Graduation
Bastard
Old 10-09-2014, 05:00 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Some of my favorite hip hop albums in no specific order!

Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik
Blueprint
Stillmatic
The Score
E.1999 Eternal(Original Crossroad)
Legacy of Blood
College Dropout
Capital Punishment
Reasonable Doubt
We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2014, 05:33 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bob Marley - Uprising
Bob Marley - Confrontation
Bob Marley - Exodus
Tupac - All Eyez on Me
Outkast - Stankonia
Lucky Dube - Serious Reggae Business
Nipsey Hussle - The Marathon Continues (a mixtape but I loved every track)
The Game - The Documentary
Kanye West - My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy
Wu Tang - Enter the Wu Tang 36 Chambers

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2014, 05:50 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tool - Lateralus
Radiohead - OK Computer
Opeth - Blackwater Park
Rage Against The Machine - Eponymous
Arcade Fire - Funeral
Brand New - The Devil and God Are Raging Inside Me
Bon Iver - For Emma, Forever Ago
Sufjan Stevens - Come Here the Illinoise!
Jeff Buckley - Grace
Eminem - The Marshall Mathers LP

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2014, 06:26 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Usually only do 5, so this will be interesting.

1. Daft Punk - Discovery
2. Brand New - Your Favorite Weapon
3. Jimmy Eat World - Bleed American
4. The Postal Service - Give Up
5. Notorious Big - Ready to Die
6. The Mars Volta - De-Loused in the Crematorium
7. Belle and Sebastian - Dear Catastrophe Waitress
8. Taking Back Sunday - Tell All Your Friends
9. Death Cab for Cutie - Transantlantacism
10. Muse - Absolution

I think I covered what I wanted to.
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2014, 06:32 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We would've been great friends in 2005.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2014, 06:33 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ludacris - Word of Mouf
System of a Down - Toxicity
Nirvana - Nevermind
Simon & Garfunkel's Greatest Hits (cop-out for not being able to pick one, I know)
Avett Brothers - I and Love and You
Noah and the Whale - Peaceful, the World Lays Me Down
Johnny Flynn - A Larum
Spin Doctors - Pocket Full of Kryptonite
Silversun Pickups - Swoon
Acid Bath - When the Kite String Pops

I might edit this 5000 times.
Old 10-09-2014, 06:41 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
We would've been great friends in 2005.
I'm pretty sure after 2005 I got an iPod and started pirating music, so I never listened to full albums anymore and therefore they havent made the list.
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2014, 06:50 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. Arcade Fire - Funeral
2. Stars - Set Yourself on Fire
3. Sufjan Stevens - ...Illinois
4. Vampire Weekend - Modern Vampires Of the City
5. St. Vincent - Actor
6. The Smiths - The Queen Is Dead
7. Kanye West - My Beautiful Dark Fantasy
8. Blur - Blur
9. Justin Timberlake - FutureSex/LoveSounds
10. The Verve - Urban Hynms
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2014, 06:54 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Saves the Day - Through Being Cool
Bouncing Souls - How I Spent My Summer Vacation

I give up this is too hard. That's all this thread needs really anyway
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2014, 07:42 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I could argue with myself forever about this. But really quickly off the top of my head...

Tool - Aenima
Meshuggah - Chaosphere
Pharcyde - Bizarre Ride II The Pharcyde
Fishbone - Give a Monkey a Brain
Refused - Shape of Punk to Come
Primus - Frizzle Fry
Judgment Night - Soundtrack
Helmet - Betty
Tom Waits - Bone Machine
Irepress - Samus Octology
Old 10-09-2014, 07:52 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have no idea, but ten 2014 albums I've listened to over the past week or two and enjoyed:

1. Application - System Fork [IDM]
2. Broken English Club/Silent Servant - Violence and Divinity [Techno]
3. Erik K. Skodvin - Flame [Dark Ambient]
4. Function/Vatican Shadow - Games Have Rules [Techno]
5. Kemialliset Ystävät - Alas Rattoisaa Virtaa [Psychedelic]
6. Kevin Drumm/Jason Lescalleet - Abyss [Concrète]
7. Krieg - Transient [Black Metal]
8. Luke James - Luke James [R&B]
9. Lukid - Crawlers [Abstract]
10. Tlaotlon - Ektomists [Vaporwave]
Old 10-09-2014, 08:30 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. Alkaline Trio - From Here to Infirmary
After that it's in no particular order
2. Blink-182 - Enema of the State
3. Greenday - Dookie
4. Hi-Tek - Hi-Teknology 2
5. Black Star - Mos Def & Talib Kweli Are Black Star
6. Drive-By Truckers - Decoration Day
7. Drive-By Truckers - Brighter Than Creations Dark
8. Notorious BIG - Ready to Die
9. Alkaline Trio - Alkaline Trio
10. Nas - Illmatic

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2014, 09:15 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not sure if they are what I would call the 10 "best" albums in my book, but 10 that I really enjoy listening to (I'm a hip hop guy)...

Masters of the Universe
Black Star
Low End Theory
Midnight Marauders
36 Chambers
College Dropout
Quality Control
A Kid Named Cudi/Man on the Moon
Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik
93 'til Infinity
Old 10-09-2014, 10:16 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cannibal Ox - Cold Vein
Regina Spektor - Far
Tool - Lateralus
Animal Collective - Merriweather Post Pavillion
Radical Face - The Family Tree: The Roots
The Beatles - Revolver
St. Vincent - Marry Me
Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here
Rancid - ...And Out Come The Wolves
Mastodon - Leviathan

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2014, 10:42 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not a huge music guy myself so I would find it hard to make a list. Some of my favorites have been:

Anything Beatles
Music from the OC Mix 2 (don't hate, the OC was a treasure trove of great indie music)
O- Damien Rice
Loneliness Knows My Name- Patrick Park
Transatlanticism- Death Cab for Cutie
Humanistic- Abandoned Pools
Yourself or Someone Like You- Matchbox 20
Dookie- Greenday
Your Favorite Weapon and Deja Entendu- Brand New

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 01:20 AM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm sure I'll end up editing this a bunch of times but here's what I came up with for now.

Pet Sounds - Beach Boys
Illmatic - Nas
Ready to Die - Notorious BIG
My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy - Kanye West
The xx - xx
Madvillainy - Madvillain
The College Dropout - Kanye West
The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust - David Bowie
OK Computer - Radiohead
Melancholy and the Infinite Sadness - Smashing Pumpkins

Last edited by TACKLE : 10-10-2014 at 01:25 AM.
TACKLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 08:36 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Man this is hard. I probably would have to do separate top 10s for hip hop and non hip hop if I spent more time on this. In no order and probably forgetting a ton:

Deerhunter - Halcyon Digest
The XX - XX
Regina Spektor - Begin to Hope
Arcade Fire - Funeral
Nas - Illmatic
Outkast - Aquemini
Raekwon - Only Built 4 Cuban Linx
Wu Tang - 36 Chambers
Kanye - College Dropout
Jay Z - Reasonable Doubt
Jay Z - Blueprint

Last edited by Rob S : 10-10-2014 at 08:50 AM.
Rob S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 08:39 AM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd like to add Illmatic and the Frozen soundtrack to my list
Old 10-10-2014, 09:14 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Very tough but off the top of my head

Kid A - Radiohead
Sgt Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band - The Beatles
The Velvet Underground and Nico - The Velvet Underground
Dark Side of the Moon - Pink Floyd
Funeral - Arcade Fire
Transatlanticism - Death Cab for Cutie
In Rainbows - Radiohead
Hail to the Thief - Radiohead
For Emma, Forever Alone - Bon Iver
() - Sigur Ros

Very rough list with no real order (Radiohead does top the list though).
Old 10-10-2014, 09:16 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Radiohead blows.
Old 10-10-2014, 09:22 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 10-10-2014, 09:43 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post