Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-08-2009, 05:50 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfullyquiet View Post
Who says I don't care? I don't have to take your name if you wouldn't be comfortable taking mine... screw hyphenations too.

i actually think hyphenations are awful.
I thought you said it was "just a name"... I guess it never matters unless it's your own. lol.

nice. i like that mentality.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 07:09 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This conversation is hilarious.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 07:15 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wanna hear a funny kid's story...? Now this is my coworker telling me this at lunch... So she's at the mall and takes her 3 year old son with her to the bathroom. When she's done, her son asks her, "Mom, where's your ding ding?" She tells us that she tells him, "I don't have one." Then he apparently says, "Yes you do, it's hiding under all that hair!"

Now imagine us in the lunch room. What the hell do we do? Laugh? Well, I laughed, but it was damn awkward. lol.
Old 10-08-2009, 07:20 PM    (permalink
JFLO
Pro Bowler

JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Wanna hear a funny kid's story...? Now this is my coworker telling me this at lunch... So she's at the mall and takes her 3 year old son with her to the bathroom. When she's done, her son asks her, "Mom, where's your ding ding?" She tells us that she tells him, "I don't have one." Then he apparently says, "Yes you do, it's hiding under all that hair!"

Now imagine us in the lunch room. What the hell do we do? Laugh? Well, I laughed, but it was damn awkward. lol.
You should have said, "Thats bush league!"

It doesn't make sense but it would have been funny...i think

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig
JFLO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 07:45 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by JFLO View Post
You should have said, "Thats bush league!"

It doesn't make sense but it would have been funny...i think
...and now every time I see her, I picture her bush. lol.
Old 10-08-2009, 07:51 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I thought you said it was "just a name"... I guess it never matters unless it's your own. lol.

only when turnabout is fair play.

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 05:05 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Stacy: Happy anniversary, Wayne.

Wayne Campbell: Stacy, we broke up two months ago.

Stacy: Well, that doesn't mean we can't still go out, does it?

Wayne Campbell: Well, it does actually, that's what breaking up is.

Stacy: Well, don't you want to open your present?

Wayne Campbell: If it's a severed head I'm going to be very upset

Stacy: Open it.

Wayne Campbell: What is it?

Stacy: It's a gun rack.

Wayne Campbell: A gun rack... a gun rack. I don't even own *a* gun, let alone many guns that would necessitate an entire rack. What am I gonna do... with a gun rack?

Stacy: You don't like it? Fine. You know Wayne, if you're not careful, you're going to lose me.

Wayne Campbell: I lost you 2 months ago. We broke up. Are you mental? Get the net!
Old 10-09-2009, 11:23 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

the best relationship advice in that movie is: "women want you to come get them... they love it"

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 05:42 PM    (permalink
irishbucsfan
Rookie

irishbucsfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.irishbucsfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.irishbucsfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.irishbucsfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.irishbucsfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.irishbucsfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.irishbucsfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.irishbucsfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.irishbucsfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.irishbucsfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.irishbucsfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The reason I want sons is that I'll only have one dick to worry about whenever they leave the house, as opposed to every dick in the world.

"Frosties are corn flakes for people who can't face reality"
irishbucsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 05:57 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's kind of funny that all you guys are just assuming that if you have a girl she'll pretty much definitely be a ***** or something. If you're a good parent while at the same time not being overbearing, that goes a long ways into developing the type of character your children will have, even the females.
Old 10-10-2009, 06:02 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Am I the only one who would take my spouse's name? I don't want future generations of "fisches" running around. Same nickname for generations damnit

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 06:28 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Shoot, I like my last name and wouldn't take my wife's, but if she wanted to keep her's I wouldn't be offended.
Old 10-10-2009, 06:41 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wouldn't drop my last name...i kinda like my last name, not to mention my old man would probably disown me if I dropped it

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 08:11 PM    (permalink
JFLO
Pro Bowler

JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wouldn't have a problem taking my lady's name. It's just a name, if you have family beyond you with the same last name, then the name still exists.

Besides, it's just a name.

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig
JFLO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 08:23 PM    (permalink
steelersfan43
Pro Bowler

steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

so theres this girl i like but idk what to do
steelersfan43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 08:33 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelersfan43 View Post
nothing. okay?

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 08:35 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've decided to take bsaza's advice and have stepped back from the dating scene for awhile. Frankly I'm loving it. Not worrying about women has been the best thing to happen to me. Just let things flow and it rocks.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 10:43 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
stalk her for a year or so, then write a letter to her about how much you love her, and mail it to her.

Old 10-11-2009, 12:18 AM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

pull a Dante and write creepy **** about her. that way after you die she'll atleast know you existed and thought you were beauty itself

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 07:28 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derza222 View Post
Interesting...I actually have a couple questions for you. Perhaps better served for a PM but it's relationship stuff so it seems fine. I've been dating the same girl, off and on (more on than off) for 4 years now, since HS. I'm now a junior in college, still together, trying to figure out future plans and stuff.

Both of us plan on going to grad school which is why your post really jumped out at me, I want to get my doctorate and she wants to be a doctor (medical), so what's dating while you're so busy between schoolwork and work like? Obviously you're doing school part time and working full time and she and I will probably end up doing the reverse (though I may end up working full time and going back to school part time, so I also wonder what that's like, still have time to make a decision there but I'd be interested to hear your take on it) so it's a little different but similar concept, you're pretty busy either way.

She and I also want to get our careers going before we get rolling with all of that other stuff, so the situations seem similar even though I'm a few years behind you. So just your general take on stuff, how this situation is going, any suggestions you would have, would be pretty interesting.
Sorry for the late reply.

It depends honestly. Like, if you guys feel you can stay married and not have children right away, I say go for it. Youve been together for a long time, I think youre ready. Plus, being married goes a long way with saving money up for a home as long as you don't have kids prior to buying that house.

2 incomes go a long way with saving money.

Id suggest you work full time and go to school part time for post grad. Your company will pay for your education, and while it will take longer to finish, you also are making money which, lets face it, you gotta make some money. You gotta build up that resume. A lot of companies don't like seeing a whole bunch of school with no work experience.

Also, having health insurance is always nice. And youll get other benefits with work, like car insurance, credit unions etc.

As for dating etc, we have weekends, we spend a day or so during the week. Text a lot, call once in awhile, but I honestly think both of us being busy actually makes the relationship better. Spending too much time with somebody throughout the day is a drag. You start getting annoyed with them.

Thats why so many relationships start off so great, but then crash and burn rather quickly.

If you have any other questions, let me know bro :)
Old 10-11-2009, 11:50 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Just start up a conversation with her, and keep a good flow going. Talk about anything, and don't come off too strong, but don't come off as if you're not interested in being more than friends either. She needs to know that you like her, but you can't act like you need her.

Da riddum is too much for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0
E-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 12:55 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by E-Man View Post
Just start up a conversation with her, and keep a good flow going. Talk about anything, and don't come off too strong, but don't come off as if you're not interested in being more than friends either. She needs to know that you like her, but you can't act like you need her.
The only problem with that is that 99.9% of people out there can't do that. A lot easier said than done, that's for sure.
Old 10-12-2009, 01:33 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
The only problem with that is that 99.9% of people out there can't do that. A lot easier said than done, that's for sure.
QFT....thats first step the Ice Breaking stage is usually the one that gives me the most problems....once i get past it its smooth sailing...

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 12:43 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well if steelersfan43 listens to some Barry White songs before breaking the ice, he'll do fine. Barry White always makes you win with the ladies!

Da riddum is too much for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0
E-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 01:42 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
conversation isnt hard for me, but I hate when people have nothing to bring to a conversation. like, gebus, do some chicks have zero interests at all?