Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-14-2009, 03:41 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfullyquiet View Post
your band has a leader?

ha. weird.
I agree, this is the biggest eyebrow raise of the entire story.

Maybe it's a marching band!

Last edited by CC.SD : 10-14-2009 at 03:49 PM.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 03:45 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

At the end of the day, if he's happy, you have to let it go. Period. In terms of the band stuff, you have control. That's pretty much all you can do...

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 03:48 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post
At the end of the day, if he's happy, you have to let it go. Period. In terms of the band stuff, you have control. That's pretty much all you can do...
He doesn't have control. Only the leader has control.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 04:06 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Clearly none of you has been in a band before. They are like families. There is an order of things. Generally, the person who writes the bulk of the music is in charge...

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Old 10-14-2009, 04:10 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Clearly none of you has been in a band before. They are like families. There is an order of things. Generally, the person who writes the bulk of the music is in charge...
their like families. with no mothers. and more drinking.
disaster!

maybe it's just me, but the song writing process tends to flow through everyone... collaborative, moreso than domination.

my main thing is. c'mon guys. more dynamics. we don't have to play balls to the wall 100% of the time...

soft. slow. like a wounded hyena. you'll see.

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 04:13 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
their like families. with no mothers. and more drinking.
disaster!

maybe it's just me, but the song writing process tends to flow through everyone... collaborative, moreso than domination.

my main thing is. c'mon guys. more dynamics. we don't have to play balls to the wall 100% of the time...

soft. slow. like a wounded hyena. you'll see.
Well actually, when I was in a band only one guy really wrote songs...the other members maybe pitched in an idea here or there but thats it

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 09:00 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He is a leader in a sense that he handles the money, I handle merchandise and gigs, and everyone else just plays. He makes the calls with money. We are like a family, like i said, this kid is hung by his balls.

EDIT: Writing music is collaborative, btw.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.

Last edited by vikes_28 : 10-14-2009 at 09:10 PM.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 09:07 PM    (permalink
Snorlax1
Rookie

Snorlax1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snorlax1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snorlax1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snorlax1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snorlax1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snorlax1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snorlax1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snorlax1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snorlax1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snorlax1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snorlax1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You have no friends Vikes. Stop lieing. You aren't in a band.
Snorlax1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 09:23 PM    (permalink
steelersfan43
Pro Bowler

steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by E-Man View Post
Just start up a conversation with her, and keep a good flow going. Talk about anything, and don't come off too strong, but don't come off as if you're not interested in being more than friends either. She needs to know that you like her, but you can't act like you need her.
Were both on the xc team so im gonna talk to her during practice or something..She talked to me first so pretty sure she wants the d ;)
steelersfan43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 09:40 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snorlax1 View Post
You have no friends Vikes. Stop lieing. You aren't in a band.
www.sonicbids.com/resolution541
www.myspace.com/resolution541

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Quote:
I have an iPhone.
Old 10-14-2009, 10:07 PM    (permalink
Snorlax1
Rookie

Snorlax1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snorlax1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snorlax1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snorlax1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snorlax1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snorlax1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snorlax1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snorlax1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snorlax1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snorlax1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snorlax1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikes_29 View Post
Give up. Go back to farming.
Snorlax1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 10:22 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

Quote:
You know, that's probably why you got banned in the first place.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Quote:
I have an iPhone.
Old 10-15-2009, 12:29 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
He is a leader in a sense that he handles the money, I handle merchandise and gigs, and everyone else just plays. He makes the calls with money. We are like a family, like i said, this kid is hung by his balls.

EDIT: Writing music is collaborative, btw.
I thought you sounded pretty good...nice job lol

Btw....your band totally kicked my bands name's ass lol we were The Flying Toasters

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Old 10-15-2009, 12:38 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post

Btw....your band totally kicked my bands name's ass lol we were The Flying Toasters
When me and my friends were starting a band back in middle school it took us forever to think of a good name. We finally came up with a good one and decided to call ourselves the Silver Bullets. Then we found out that that stingy bastard Bob Seger had to double name his band and steal our name. Needless to say that band never got off the ground and the curse of Bob Seger lives on.
Old 10-15-2009, 12:38 AM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post

The Flying Toasters is a ******* awesome name.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Quote:
I have an iPhone.
Old 10-15-2009, 12:45 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Quote:
My friend and I came up with it cuz we used to get a kick out of kicking broken toasters. We had sweaters with a toaster and it had wings lmao This was on the back of our sweaters:

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 10-15-2009, 12:54 AM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
When me and my friends were starting a band back in middle school it took us forever to think of a good name. We finally came up with a good one and decided to call ourselves the Silver Bullets. Then we found out that that stingy bastard Bob Seger had to double name his band and steal our name. Needless to say that band never got off the ground and the curse of Bob Seger lives on.
You should've then named your band The Curse of Bob Seger

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 01:11 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen View Post
You should've then named your band The Curse of Bob Seger
Damn't Unseen that's genius. Where were you 9 years ago when we could've used that?

By the way I'm calling dibs on that band name if I ever restart that path. Back off vultures!
Old 10-15-2009, 01:55 AM    (permalink
steelersfan43
Pro Bowler

steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
Damn't Unseen that's genius. Where were you 9 years ago when we could've used that?

By the way I'm calling dibs on that band name if I ever restart that path. Back off vultures!
Well this is really awkward but...

www.sonicbids.com/CurseOfBobSegar
www.myspace.com/CurseOfBobSegar

steelersfan43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 03:28 AM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hahahahahha.

This thread is awesome.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 06:59 AM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Now now. If that's a slightly meaner way of saying 'don't quit your day job'.

I agree.

Mostly because musicians who don't quit their dayjobs are still more desperate.

And TBH. You're band is not really good. But you are in a niche market, maybe some subsidiary of tooth and nail will come one day. But they haven't come for any of my bands yet. i had one album that I've done in 7 years that I haven't self released. just one. and it was a split.

To bring it back on track.

Better date: Boxing Match or Dinner/Movie?

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 08:54 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

I would rather go to a boxing match than a movie on a first date. When you're in the movie, you have nothing to talk about during. It's awkward and a bit ridiculous. 5th date, the movie works because you're more comfortable.

Old 10-15-2009, 09:03 AM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Someone got their feelings hurt

Quote:
I would rather go to a boxing match than a movie on a first date. When you're in the movie, you have nothing to talk about during. It's awkward and a bit ridiculous. 5th date, the movie works because you're more comfortable.
I agree completely unless it is a ***** then maybe you can do the popcorn trick lol........................Realistically a boxing match would be awesome but would a girl want to go to that?
mo drew gets about 16 touches a game on offense (on a good day), and will run circles around ray rice. rice has no speed, 2nd burst or agility. he's a strong midget. How can anyone be excited about that.
John Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 10:31 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelersfan43 View Post
Um, nice try?
Old 10-15-2009, 02:43 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

Quote:
Now now. If that's a slightly meaner way of saying 'don't quit your day job'.

I agree.

Mostly because musicians who don't quit their dayjobs are still more desperate.

And TBH. You're band is not really good. But you are in a niche market, maybe some subsidiary of tooth and nail will come one day. But they haven't come for any of my bands yet. i had one album that I've done in 7 years that I haven't self released. just one. and it was a split.

To bring it back on track.

Better date: Boxing Match or Dinner/Movie?
My band is good, we just didn't have a lot of money to record. And yes I agree, we are in a ****** market. But that is why we are now writing music that is more mainstream, kinda like switchfoot. FYI, we are going to Tennessee in a few weeks to discuss a record deal with Goatee records.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Quote:
I have an iPhone.