Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-03-2009, 11:47 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan View Post
Here is some more to the story for the guys that was around yesterday on here.

I was ready to move on and not worry about the other girl candance anymore. There is a game on facebook called Yoville that I play and people send you private messages on there. I guess if you go to the officially website you can read everyone's messages. Thats what my gf mindy did and also read the private messages that was on candance's (they aren't friends and have never talked). I don't think I had any secrets are anything on there but still. This freaked me out and made me mad, but I didn't say anything about it. How should I handle this?

I got this from here a few min. ago

"Haven’t heard from you this morning, you must be busy.

I don’t want to drive you crazy about Candance, but it does bother me. I know you have to know she likes you for more than a friend. Friends don’t write you messages while you’re on vacation saying they miss you and can’t wait to see you and want to know if you missed them. What I want to know is do you like her and did you miss her?

I like you a lot, more than you probably know and I enjoying being with you no matter what we’re doing, but sometimes I wonder if you feel the same, because you never tell me how you feel. I thought after last night I’d be reassured I had nothing to worry about, but I didn’t get that feeling. I know you told me I had nothing to worry about before, but now that she’s back in the picture I do worry. So let me know where we stand please, because if you have feelings for her or like her then tell me up front, because you can’t have us both and I don’t want to get lead on and hurt."
Have you made it clear to this other girl that you aren't interested in anything to do with her anymore? If not, tell your GF you're going to do that, do it, and let that be the end of it. After that you can't control what she does or what messages she sends, you can only control your own actions.

Once you do that, and make it clear to your GF that the other girl is not "back in the picture", that should be it. At that point she doesn't need to be snooping around to find messages that girl sent to you. If you make it clear (and you are honest about it) that there is no relationship of any sort with this other girl, then that should be it. You will have addressed her valid concerns and taken them seriously. If she still has issues after that then that trust might not ever come back, and that is her problem more than it is yours.

Your GF had a right to be bothered by the situation, IMO. You admitted there was more potential there than just casual friendship, which was good. Now it's up to you to put a stop to it if your GF is important to you. Once you do, it's up to her to let it go and trust that you are who you say you are and you're doing what you said you would do.

Good luck, you're doing everything right so far IMO. I'll say again I'm surprised your GF has been as open about everything as she has been. That is not common.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 02:10 PM    (permalink
SwagU
Veteran

SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan View Post
Here is some more to the story for the guys that was around yesterday on here.

I was ready to move on and not worry about the other girl candance anymore. There is a game on facebook called Yoville that I play and people send you private messages on there. I guess if you go to the officially website you can read everyone's messages. Thats what my gf mindy did and also read the private messages that was on candance's (they aren't friends and have never talked). I don't think I had any secrets are anything on there but still. This freaked me out and made me mad, but I didn't say anything about it. How should I handle this?

I got this from here a few min. ago

"Havenít heard from you this morning, you must be busy.

I donít want to drive you crazy about Candance, but it does bother me. I know you have to know she likes you for more than a friend. Friends donít write you messages while youíre on vacation saying they miss you and canít wait to see you and want to know if you missed them. What I want to know is do you like her and did you miss her?

I like you a lot, more than you probably know and I enjoying being with you no matter what weíre doing, but sometimes I wonder if you feel the same, because you never tell me how you feel. I thought after last night Iíd be reassured I had nothing to worry about, but I didnít get that feeling. I know you told me I had nothing to worry about before, but now that sheís back in the picture I do worry. So let me know where we stand please, because if you have feelings for her or like her then tell me up front, because you canít have us both and I donít want to get lead on and hurt."
Alright dude this ain't ever goona go away fully, your gf will always be jealous of this girl like I have said before, but there is a way you can put this paranoia of this other chick on the backburner in your gf mind for a little while atleast. What you have to do is a romantic gesture like, romantic diner or something of that nature. What this will do is make your chick forget about you maybe having feelings for this other chick because she will be to caught up in the moment. Girls are a sucker for romance if you do something romantic like this your showing your girl your feelings for her.
SwagU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 02:17 PM    (permalink
Cicero
Veteran

Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
approach her after class, invite her to coffee or some BS; mention it was nice to meet her, etc.
Alright thanks for the input

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Did you all introduce each other when you were in the group?
No, we didn't. I have no idea what her name is.
Old 12-03-2009, 04:29 PM    (permalink
'cuse-213
Pro Bowler

'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This girl was telling me a story about how some creepy guy asked her out and for her number and whatnot yesterday. So we all had a good laugh about the guy.

When talking to a girl, ask yourself midway through the convo, am I being creepy right now? If so.. walk away. Or you will get laughed at by her friends tomorrow.
Old 12-03-2009, 07:00 PM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'cuse-213 View Post
This girl was telling me a story about how some creepy guy asked her out and for her number and whatnot yesterday. So we all had a good laugh about the guy.

When talking to a girl, ask yourself midway through the convo, am I being creepy right now? If so.. walk away. Or you will get laughed at by her friends tomorrow.
Girls' definition of creepy is so ridiculous now...You look at a girl now and it's creepy. I hate it.
Old 12-03-2009, 07:08 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbears13 View Post
Girls' definition of creepy is so ridiculous now...You look at a girl now and it's creepy. I hate it.
It's the trench coat.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 07:17 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Agreed. It's a very thin line from friend zone to potential relationship these days. Tough to just walk up to a girl. Unless you look like me.

Just kidding.

Kinda. Ok, yeah, kidding.
Old 12-03-2009, 08:22 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Well, don't keep staring unless you're gonna do something. I could see how some of it's creepy. It's more of a matter to do with age than anything, they'll grow out of it.
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 08:55 PM    (permalink
ShutDwn
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Agreed, it really all boils down to the fact that this generation is quite promiscuous and everything a guy does is seen as trying to get into their pants. Honestly when I overhear those conversations about creepy guys I look at the chick saying this and I can't help but think they are giving themselves to much credit. That, and they get such an ego boost from gabbing with their friends about it, they say they hate it but they love it deep down.

I haven't heard it this year as much, but last year "creeper" was by far the most over used term on campus by girls.
ShutDwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 03:33 AM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShutDwn View Post
Agreed, it really all boils down to the fact that this generation is quite promiscuous and everything a guy does is seen as trying to get into their pants. Honestly when I overhear those conversations about creepy guys I look at the chick saying this and I can't help but think they are giving themselves to much credit. That, and they get such an ego boost from gabbing with their friends about it, they say they hate it but they love it deep down.

I haven't heard it this year as much, but last year "creeper" was by far the most over used term on campus by girls.
QFT. I stopped talking to people who said that word. And the world "hella".

btw I finally talked to the girl upstairs. I needed to open a can and coincidentally she was in the hall and had a can opener. I can now officially call her by her name.
Old 12-04-2009, 04:01 AM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Should I fap with the left or the right?

God damn life is hard.
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 04:02 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Peefs View Post
Should I fap with the left or the right?

God damn life is hard.
Sit on either until it goes numb!

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 04:54 AM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
Sit on either until it goes numb!
I was starting to think of incorporating a noose..
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 05:08 AM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Peefs View Post
I was starting to think of incorporating a noose..
Old 12-08-2009, 03:45 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just made out/fooled around with the chick I have had a thing for these past couple weeks. I am pretty sure this is like stage one of a monogamous relationship.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 03:48 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I just made out/fooled around with the chick I have had a thing for these past couple weeks. I am pretty sure this is like stage one of a monogamous relationship.
Is this the chick you showed me on Facebook? If so, congrats. She's cute and has nice boobies.
Old 12-08-2009, 10:13 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
Is this the chick you showed me on Facebook? If so, congrats. She's cute and has nice boobies.
yeah I am pretty sure that is the one (I dont remember, I was likely drunk)

Old 12-08-2009, 11:16 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
yeah I am pretty sure that is the one (I dont remember, I was likely drunk)
So was she, oh wait, what? ;)

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 11:21 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
So was she, oh wait, what? ;)
I see what you did there.

Old 12-08-2009, 11:25 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
QFT. I stopped talking to people who said that word. And the world "hella".

btw I finally talked to the girl upstairs. I needed to open a can and coincidentally she was in the hall and had a can opener. I can now officially call her by her name.
That is quite a coincidence. Who walks around with a can opener?

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 03:59 PM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
That is quite a coincidence. Who walks around with a can opener?
hahahaha she had one in her room but she was in the hall and I was asking everyone.
Old 12-08-2009, 04:24 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

**** bitches, get money.

I refuse to jump through hoops to get with a girl but I also realize if she's worth it then I may have to sacrifice some dignity. But that's only if she's worth the effort (attractiveness and personality).

I also won't change my personality. If a girl doesn't like me for me, then **** them. There's plenty of other fish in the sea.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 08:49 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
If a girl doesn't like me for me, then **** them. There's plenty of other fish in the sea.
If a girl doesnt like any thing about you, then you should move on. if you take care of yourself physically, have a decent job and dress even remotely normal, then you just keep looking until you find a girl that sticks around.

Old 12-08-2009, 09:26 PM    (permalink
ShutDwn
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
**** bitches, get money.

I refuse to jump through hoops to get with a girl but I also realize if she's worth it then I may have to sacrifice some dignity. But that's only if she's worth the effort (attractiveness and personality).

I also won't change my personality. If a girl doesn't like me for me, then **** them. There's plenty of other fish in the sea.
There are some situations that will require jumping through hoops like you said, but not liking you for you isn't one of them.

That is unless she is not really being bitchy and is actually trying to change a actual problem, like maybe you're a klepto. but I trust its the first.

otherwise yes, **** harlots get currency.
ShutDwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 10:50 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

gimme da coota!

P.S. Girls here are all about the RM's from a rich fam with the ring on deck

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote