Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-21-2010, 09:55 AM    (permalink
Kramer
Veteran

Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well I didnít start to like her or anything until I realized I had zero other options currently, and why not?

But last night was complete hell, during the day she was extremely apologetic and I was forgiving and nice because it wasnít that big of a deal but at the dance she was just acting completely weird to me, and then dropped the ďI just want to be friendsĒ out of nowhere right after we hooked up.

Shes got mad problems though, like my friends said they were gonna make her life hell for now on but after 5 minutes of convincing, they agreed not to. I am usually a guy who loves holding girls to grudges who piss me off and all that, but she got really upset and didnít think she deserved it, and a lot of people donít like her to begin with which is why I feel bad for her, but I donít respect her.
Kramer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 11:22 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kramer View Post
Well I didnít start to like her or anything until I realized I had zero other options currently, and why not?
so, she is the only girl willing to **** you and that is your main attraction?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 12:01 PM    (permalink
'cuse-213
Pro Bowler

'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'cuse-213 View Post
Hooked up with my crush last night. Score.
Hooked up with another girl. Awesome that I am currently on a roll with hooking up? Yes. Sucks I no longer have a chance with my crush? booo
Old 02-21-2010, 01:44 PM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
this... lack of alternatives has to be the worst possible reason to be in a relationship with someone.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.
VoteLynnSwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 01:47 PM    (permalink
Kramer
Veteran

Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
No I mean, I got to a very small school with barely any single girls, and she was the best option I had.
Old 02-21-2010, 03:41 PM    (permalink
SwagU
Veteran

SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
No I mean, I got to a very small school with barely any single girls, and she was the best option I had.
Still not a valid reason to be in a relationship with someone. Why would you force something to happen with a girl that you obviously have no connection with. If she is your best option based on looks you should just think hook up not relationship. Nothing is worse then people who want to be in a relationship just so they can be in a relationship.
SwagU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 08:47 PM    (permalink
BigJohn98
Pro Bowler

BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ok this may seem kind of weird, but...

I play volleyball every Thursday and Sunday at the YMCA I'm a member at and there's this girl who plays there every time too. I think she's really cute and ****, but there's a catch.

She's Russian, and she doesn't speak much, if any, English.

I get the feeling that she doesn't like me too much, probably cause of the way I play volleyball. She's 17 I believe, and she just moved here a month ago. How could I show her that I'm not a d-bag and that I'm a nice guy.
BigJohn98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 09:07 PM    (permalink
'cuse-213
Pro Bowler

'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't be a d-bag and be a nice guy.
Old 02-21-2010, 09:12 PM    (permalink
Kramer
Veteran

Off topic of the thread, but Iím assuming you go to Syracuse? I am going next year.
Old 02-21-2010, 09:29 PM    (permalink
SwagU
Veteran

SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn98 View Post
Ok this may seem kind of weird, but...

I play volleyball every Thursday and Sunday at the YMCA I'm a member at and there's this girl who plays there every time too. I think she's really cute and ****, but there's a catch.

She's Russian, and she doesn't speak much, if any, English.

I get the feeling that she doesn't like me too much, probably cause of the way I play volleyball. She's 17 I believe, and she just moved here a month ago. How could I show her that I'm not a d-bag and that I'm a nice guy.
See I would tell you to joke around with her and show a good sense of humour to make you seem non threatening and very fun loving, but I don't think because of the language barrier she would get any of your jokes. So with this girl I would tell you to joke around with other people. This will make her see that other people like you and maybe will make her take a chance to get to know you. Foreign chicks are the hardest to deal with, but are usually the craziest in bed. I wish you good luck.
Old 02-21-2010, 10:15 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Off topic of the thread, but Iím assuming you go to Syracuse? I am going next year.
cuse is in HS and, as far as I am concerned, a replica of me 6-7 years ago.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 11:52 PM    (permalink
'cuse-213
Pro Bowler

Quote:
cuse is in HS and, as far as I am concerned, a replica of me 6-7 years ago.
That is correct, as Chris Farley would say. Syracuse is a great school you'll like it.
Old 02-21-2010, 11:54 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Buy her some vodka and tell her you own many sports cars.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 12:04 PM    (permalink
Kramer
Veteran

Disregard females, acquire currency.
Old 02-22-2010, 12:12 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoteLynnSwan View Post
lack of alternatives has to be the worst possible reason to be in a relationship with someone.
That's the ONLY reason to be in a relationship with someone.

Old 02-22-2010, 05:25 PM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Second only to her having huge tits.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.
VoteLynnSwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 05:26 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
In the context you're referring to, yes.
Old 02-22-2010, 10:36 PM    (permalink
BigJohn98
Pro Bowler

BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwagU View Post
See I would tell you to joke around with her and show a good sense of humour to make you seem non threatening and very fun loving, but I don't think because of the language barrier she would get any of your jokes. So with this girl I would tell you to joke around with other people. This will make her see that other people like you and maybe will make her take a chance to get to know you. Foreign chicks are the hardest to deal with, but are usually the craziest in bed. I wish you good luck.
I think she knows that I'm a jokester because I'm usually laughing the whole time I'm there playing volleyball. She has a translator that goes Thursday nights so maybe I could say something to the translator?
BigJohn98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 10:45 PM    (permalink
SwagU
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn98 View Post
I think she knows that I'm a jokester because I'm usually laughing the whole time I'm there playing volleyball. She has a translator that goes Thursday nights so maybe I could say something to the translator?
Ill tell you right now dude foreign girls are tons of work, your better off just forgetting about this girl. If she needs a translator with her when she plays volleyball the you will be really ****** over if you guys went on a date. It's not like she is goona bring the translator with you guys lol.
Old 02-26-2010, 01:26 PM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So I live in the dorms and I just started to get to know the girl in the room next to mine and I've started to like her a lot over the past few weeks. A couple of days ago she was hanging out in my room with some of my friends and they all left and she was the last one to leave, and as she was leaving she pointed to one of my friends walking down the hall and said "I think that's my new crush."

Part of me wants to tell him that she likes him and set it up, but he gets ALL the girls. We actually met because we were both going after the same girl and he got her. He actually thinks we have a thing because we do talk and hang out a lot and I don't think they've ever had a conversation together. So, do I tell him or do I just pretend like I didn't hear it and continue pursuing her?
Old 02-26-2010, 01:36 PM    (permalink
SwagU
Veteran

You gotta be a bro and tell your friend. Anyways you would not be the focus with her while your friend is still in her mind.
Old 02-26-2010, 01:40 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

**** no you don't tell him. She didn't even ask you to tell him, so why would you voluntarily hook someone (ANYONE) up with a girl you like? It's one thing to be a prick after they've gotten together (assuming they do) but you are under NO obligation to make that happen.

Old 02-26-2010, 02:07 PM    (permalink
JF4
Pro Bowler

JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
**** no you don't tell him. She didn't even ask you to tell him, so why would you voluntarily hook someone (ANYONE) up with a girl you like? It's one thing to be a prick after they've gotten together (assuming they do) but you are under NO obligation to make that happen.
Hundy this, id even throw a little sabotage in there to avoid them from getting it done.

stephenson86
JF4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 04:02 PM    (permalink
ShutDwn
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Exactly, doing that would also kill any chance you have with this girl. Would he hook you up with a chick he was into? No, why should you?

Don't be a pushover, she could be pressing your buttons and helping her get with him would just signal you are a puss.
ShutDwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 04:27 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would just keep running my own game and not tell the guy. He's not really your bro. He's an acquaintance. Even so, she has to make her choice, and he has to show interest. Don't sweat it. Just keep workin the girl.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote