Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-26-2010, 04:41 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So on Valentines Day, my dinner went great. Gave my date a massage, went downtown and rocked it. She went to return the favor with her hand. It wasn't going anywhere, so she decided to switch to the mouth. Girl is 29. Worst I've had in my life. Worse than 15 year old girls wearing braces. She also didn't let me finish in her mouth and didn't tell me that was going to happen. End result: stained comforter. She is still complaining about the stains. Annoying!

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 04:47 PM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post
So on Valentines Day, my dinner went great. Gave my date a massage, went downtown and rocked it. She went to return the favor with her hand. It wasn't going anywhere, so she decided to switch to the mouth. Girl is 29. Worst I've had in my life. Worse than 15 year old girls wearing braces. She also didn't let me finish in her mouth and didn't tell me that was going to happen. End result: stained comforter. She is still complaining about the stains. Annoying!
I suppose the next logical question is... how much experience with 15 year olds with braces do you have?

Sig by me... Hold the applause.
VoteLynnSwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 04:51 PM    (permalink
Kramer
Veteran

Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ugh, its March which means that time of year is coming, to find a prom date.
Kramer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 05:24 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kramer View Post
Ugh, its March which means that time of year is coming, to find a prom date.
Nobody in mind, huh?
Old 03-01-2010, 05:55 PM    (permalink
Kramer
Veteran

Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well I got two options. My first choice is this girl (really, really, good looking) who used to go to my school who I was pretty friendly with and would figure she would want to go to my prom. I kept in decent contact with her but recently she came to our school for a basketball game and barely even acknowledged my existence. My other choice is to take this girl I have been recently hooking up with who I mentioned earlier but shes a little wacko. My school has terrible girl options.
Old 03-01-2010, 06:02 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Well I got two options. My first choice is this girl (really, really, good looking) who used to go to my school who I was pretty friendly with and would figure she would want to go to my prom. I kept in decent contact with her but recently she came to our school for a basketball game and barely even acknowledged my existence. My other choice is to take this girl I have been recently hooking up with who I mentioned earlier but shes a little wacko. My school has terrible girl options.
Who would you have more fun with? That's all that should matter.
Old 03-01-2010, 06:09 PM    (permalink
Kramer
Veteran

Hmmm... well the first girl is extremely good looking, and is cooler but I doubt I would get any from her while the other girl who I have hooked up with just recently, despite being a ***** to me last time I went out with her I still think I could get with. People at my school know the first girl and not the second one anyway so I think Iíd prefer her. I am trying to get the second girl to take me to her prom because its my old school and where my best friends go. Prom is so stressful.
Old 03-01-2010, 06:17 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Hmmm... well the first girl is extremely good looking, and is cooler but I doubt I would get any from her while the other girl who I have hooked up with just recently, despite being a ***** to me last time I went out with her I still think I could get with. People at my school know the first girl and not the second one anyway so I think Iíd prefer her. I am trying to get the second girl to take me to her prom because its my old school and where my best friends go. Prom is so stressful.
Prom is not stressful. Stop.

Come on man, it's prom. Aka pretty much a stone cold lock you're going to get laid. I don't know many people that didn't.
Old 03-01-2010, 06:21 PM    (permalink
Kramer
Veteran

Nah I mean finding a prom date is stressful.
Old 03-01-2010, 06:47 PM    (permalink
SwagU
Veteran

SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kramer I am also in the same boat as you are. The girls I planned on taking before all got BF's now and that kinda screwed up my plans. Well I thought I solved my problems with this girl I met 3 weeks ago at the start of 2nd semester, but I think I made a bigger dilema. So at the beggining of 2nd semester in my GR.12 Anthro I grew some major balls and sat beside this cute girl who was sitting by herself. Well me and her really clicked the first 3 days, I found out that she was in GR.11, which is no biggie for me personally. Unfortunately I was leaving on Vacation that friday. What I thought was goona hurt my chances made them better and she missed me like crazy and even texted me while I was in Mexico saying that she misses me and she want's me to come back to class. So from this I decided to buy her small gift, nothing big just a bracelet with her name on it, but she absolutely loved it. Well last week was my first week back and we clicked even more and I really had in my mind, that yeah im askiing this girl out. So I finally reveal her name to my two best friends and they drop the bombshell that one of them wen't out with her when he was in GR.10 and that she lives on my other friends street and that they have some history, she liked him for a period of time also. One of my friends is totally against me asking her to prom, while the other doesen't mind but knows there is goona be some history between them that makes it awkward. So now im kinda stuck in limbo, this girl is cute and she has a good personality and she would make the best prom date, but I planned on renting a limo with buds and heading over to the after party with them. So basically here is the question guys, Do I ask her to prom and just deal with the awkwardness ? or Do I forgot about asking her and side with my buds ?
SwagU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 06:50 PM    (permalink
Kramer
Veteran

It depends, do you go to a big school? Are there a lot of girl options where your at? If you have nothing on the horizon and shes easily your best option I think you should give it a shot. If you have other options then take them I guess.
Old 03-01-2010, 06:56 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ask your self, Bros before Hoes?
Old 03-01-2010, 06:57 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwagU View Post
Kramer I am also in the same boat as you are. The girls I planned on taking before all got BF's now and that kinda screwed up my plans. Well I thought I solved my problems with this girl I met 3 weeks ago at the start of 2nd semester, but I think I made a bigger dilema. So at the beggining of 2nd semester in my GR.12 Anthro I grew some major balls and sat beside this cute girl who was sitting by herself. Well me and her really clicked the first 3 days, I found out that she was in GR.11, which is no biggie for me personally. Unfortunately I was leaving on Vacation that friday. What I thought was goona hurt my chances made them better and she missed me like crazy and even texted me while I was in Mexico saying that she misses me and she want's me to come back to class. So from this I decided to buy her small gift, nothing big just a bracelet with her name on it, but she absolutely loved it. Well last week was my first week back and we clicked even more and I really had in my mind, that yeah im askiing this girl out. So I finally reveal her name to my two best friends and they drop the bombshell that one of them wen't out with her when he was in GR.10 and that she lives on my other friends street and that they have some history, she liked him for a period of time also. One of my friends is totally against me asking her to prom, while the other doesen't mind but knows there is goona be some history between them that makes it awkward. So now im kinda stuck in limbo, this girl is cute and she has a good personality and she would make the best prom date, but I planned on renting a limo with buds and heading over to the after party with them. So basically here is the question guys, Do I ask her to prom and just deal with the awkwardness ? or Do I forgot about asking her and side with my buds ?
I was in a similar situation. The girl that I went with had a different group of friends than mine.. we ended up splitting the difference.. I took all the pictures and rode a party bus to prom with her friends and dates, the after-party, she came and partied with my group of friends.

As far as the awkwardness goes, would this girl be at the same after party you are going to even if you're not her date? Or would she be with a different group of people? If it's the same party regardless, just ask her and tough it out. Not a big deal.

If it's a different party, I'd probably ask her and then deal with it again. You're asking her to prom, she should go where you want to go. If you're really not cool with the idea of asking her despite your friend not wanting you to, she's probably not worth asking in the first place. Your friend should get over it. From what you typed, that was over a year ago. **** happens. Just tell him that's what you're doing and you're asking her because you want her to be your date. He shouldn't and probably won't let something stupid like that ruin your prom night. Then again, I don't know your friends, so I really can't tell you.
Old 03-01-2010, 07:03 PM    (permalink
SwagU
Veteran

SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Appreciate the input fellas. Well its really one friend that has the issue and once you get some drinks in him he will prob be smashed anyways lol. She is in GR.11 so she does not really know any Gr.12's, so she will definitiley ride with me the whole night. Im goona see how it plays out the rest of the week.
Old 03-01-2010, 08:19 PM    (permalink
BufFan71
Pro Bowler

BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

bro, u dont "need" a prom date

go to prom
dance with every chick there
when the after parties come around, find a girl that also went solo.
Old 03-01-2010, 08:21 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's not who you go to prom with, it's who you wake up next to face down in your own vomit with the next morning.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Last edited by CJSchneider : 03-01-2010 at 09:13 PM.
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 08:27 PM    (permalink
SwagU
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BufFan71 View Post
bro, u dont "need" a prom date

go to prom
dance with every chick there
when the after parties come around, find a girl that also went solo.
That's what I wanted to do in the first place, but all my friends are just like you need a date. Personally I would rather go single and just find a girl at the afterparty to hook up with.
Old 03-01-2010, 08:54 PM    (permalink
Kramer
Veteran

The hardest part about asking a girl to prom is, when do you ask? You donít want to ask too early because it makes you look like a creep, but you donít want to miss out.
Old 03-01-2010, 09:12 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I spent my prom night at a concert, and then ended up at some afterparty. That is about all I remember.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 10:25 PM    (permalink
'cuse-213
Pro Bowler

'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Speaking of prom, I actually need some advice.

So I graduated early (late if you will) in January, and am done with HS. To make a long story short, me and this girl who is still in HS, have been talking. One of my other friends has been hinting to me that she wants to ask me. Do I want to go to another prom? Hell no. Did I already tell her that I would when we were drunk one night? Hell yea.

So the dilemma is.. How do I tell this girl that I don't want to go to prom.. Without coming off as a dick. I do like the girl, and wouldn't want her boning another guy on that night

Also to be noted, she is attractive with very large breasts.
Old 03-01-2010, 11:10 PM    (permalink
SwagU
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'cuse-213 View Post

So I graduated early (late if you will) in January, and am done with HS. To make a long story short, me and this girl who is still in HS, have been talking. One of my other friends has been hinting to me that she wants to ask me. Do I want to go to another prom? Hell no. Did I already tell her that I would when we were drunk one night? Hell yea.

So the dilemma is.. How do I tell this girl that I don't want to go to prom.. Without coming off as a dick. I do like the girl, and wouldn't want her boning another guy on that night

Take the bullet and go. You have a possibility to get laid, come on you can make a sacrafice.
Old 03-02-2010, 01:14 AM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

You answered your own question with the bolded remark.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.
VoteLynnSwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 02:11 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Screw prom. Just go to the after parties.
Old 03-02-2010, 02:32 AM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If you don't wanna go to Prom just tell her you'd rather hang out with her afterwards.

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 06:29 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Say something about not feeling comfortable being there, since you are no longer in HS. Then mention that you would love to see her that night after prom. Try to come off as really wanting to hang out with her, but do keep in mind that you should emphasize how you would really feel awkward being at prom.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote