Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-23-2009, 10:44 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyro_1014 View Post
now thats a little risky my friend, ive never been the type of guy to do somethin like that.

You've gotta take some risks. And it's nothing too serious. You just have to feel around where you are at with the ex. If it works out, ditch the current because you are more of a fan of the ex. If it doesn't work, you didn't burn a bridge with what you've got now.
Old 01-23-2009, 10:46 PM    (permalink
Zyro_1014
Pro Bowler

Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
You've gotta take some risks. And it's nothing too serious. You just have to feel around where you are at with the ex. If it works out, ditch the current because you are more of a fan of the ex. If it doesn't work, you didn't burn a bridge with what you've got now.
oooh ok, i see where youre goin with that.

I thought you were tellin me to get back together with my ex and keep the girl at school around.

Aight, i got ya ;)
Zyro_1014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 10:52 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I thought you were tellin me to get back together with my ex and keep the girl at school around.
If they never know about each other... you could certainly pull that off. Especially if the girl at school is just for fun.
Old 01-23-2009, 11:03 PM    (permalink
Zyro_1014
Pro Bowler

Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
If they never know about each other... you could certainly pull that off. Especially if the girl at school is just for fun.
yea, well i know i could pull it off.

IDK if i have the balls to do that though.
Old 01-23-2009, 11:26 PM    (permalink
thecoolest
Rookie

thecoolest hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Alright, one of my friends (not a best friend, but I've known him for a long time) is kind of going out with this girl that I've liked pretty much since I've known her. I don't really have many friends that are girls, but I'd consider her the closest one I have. Whenever I'm around her, I could just keep on talking and talking.

My friend is kind of a d-bag though, they're really on again/off again. Some days he'll be talking about how great she is and how much he likes her and other days he's talking about how he's not getting any action and how he wants to dump her. Obviously, hearing stuff like this from him annoys me, but I can't really say anything.

I've been trying to work up the courage to talk to him about how he shouldn't lead her on like that, and talking to her if there's any chance something could happen between us. Do you think it would be a good idea, or should I just stay away until they break up?
thecoolest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 11:29 PM    (permalink
Canadian_kid16
All-Pro

Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

damn coolest, the first paragraph sounded exactly like me...then it tailed off so I have no advice for you :(

Anyway, 5 months left to go for me in HS, should I "try" to get a g/f or jsut wait until university?

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
A fan of the USF Bulls
Canadian_kid16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 11:31 PM    (permalink
Zyro_1014
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian_kid16 View Post
damn coolest, the first paragraph sounded exactly like me...then it tailed off so I have no advice for you :(

Anyway, 5 months left to go for me in HS, should I "try" to get a g/f or jsut wait until university?
I would say no, unless you find a girl that you think you could get into a serious relationship with, and have the possibility of going to the same school. If you guys havent been dating that long and you guys go off to different schools it will be really hard.
Old 01-24-2009, 12:46 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Anyway, 5 months left to go for me in HS, should I "try" to get a g/f or just wait until university?
I'd say take the "Superbad" approach and just try to get some practice in for college. You don't want college girls to know that "you suck dick at ******* *****."
Old 01-24-2009, 12:53 AM    (permalink
Zyro_1014
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
I'd say take the "Superbad" approach and just try to get some practice in for college. You don't want college girls to know that "you suck dick at ******* *****."
good call! touche sir!
Old 01-24-2009, 01:43 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecoolest View Post
Do you think it would be a good idea, or should I just stay away until they break up?
I hate to say this but I bet you are 100% in the Friend Zone and thus don't have a shot. I could be wrong but I dont know the situation well enough. She keeps going back and forth with him because she's attached to him.

Quote:
5 months left to go for me in HS, should I "try" to get a g/f or jsut wait until university?
As Drew pointed out, take the Superbad approach.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 04:28 AM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Girls before going to college also wanna try new things. I think.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 01:16 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
If you don't feel it's worth it, why even bring it up to your friend? Who knows how he's gonna react, and if it'll change anything between you all. If you're gonna approach him about it, be ready to lose his friendship. That's worst case scenario, but it's very possible.
Then he isn't a friend you want to keep anyway. If a friend of mine freaks out about asking about an ex, well he isn't worth the time anyway. But I try to only associate with mature people who tell talk through a problem. But I guess thats what growing up does, 3-4 years ago I was completely different.
Old 01-24-2009, 01:18 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
yea, well i know i could pull it off.

IDK if i have the balls to do that though.
It's not about having balls, cheating is among the most cowardly things a person can do. It is possible to have an open relationship. If you are going to try to get back with your ex, make sure when you are at school you aren't tied down to her. Tell her that when you are back at home, you are with only her. But when you are at school, you aren't going to be tied down in a long distance relationship.

Honesty is always the best policy. Things don't blow up in your face.
Old 01-24-2009, 01:19 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

Quote:

Sure, if you plan on breaking up before you go off to school. There is no reason to have a serious gf while in college. It is especially bad to go into college with a serious gf.

This is for everyone still in high school, as much as you think this relationship is meaningful and different, it isn't. High schoolers are not mature enough to handle a real relationship. Have fun and date while in high school, but end it before you go off to college. Then do the same thing in college, if you don't know yourself, a relationship won't work. And no one knows themselves until their mid 20s at the earliest. I feel like I am just beginning to learn who I am and what I like, and I am 22.

Last edited by someone447 : 01-24-2009 at 01:22 PM.
someone447 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 11:32 AM    (permalink
skinzzfan25
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.

I guess this is a little followup to my previous story if anybody remembers lol.

Well I went to that party. The girl wasn't there, so I didn't have to talk to her which was pretty good. Her friends were there though and I said hi to them. As I was talking to this different girl that I had just met at the party, the owner of the house comes downstairs and yells COPSSSS.

The girl ran back deeper into the party and I just headed for the door lol. I think she had to find her ride or friend or something. Anyway I hopped two fences and ran through some backyards and got to my friends car that we parked like a half mile away to avoid this situation.

Then all of a sudden I hear a freaking helicopter over me. It circles the house and puts the spotlight in the woods that I had just sprinted through. I changed my hiding spot and found an open shed with a window further off in the distance. I waited about 20 minutes and met back up with some friends then drove off. When we passed the house, there were 3 dodge charger cop cars, a van/SWAT looking thing with freaking gate in it, and 3 regular cop cars.

That + a helicopter for a HIGHSCHOOL party. And I think they caught like 5/80 people. What a joke.

Anyway, I got that girls number and I called her later, we met up at the gas station to check on each other and stuff. I felt like an ass for kinda ditching her but she didn't care.

Crazy night o.O

EDIT: I know this isn't really relationship-ish but whatever haha

Last edited by skinzzfan25 : 01-25-2009 at 11:35 AM.
skinzzfan25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 09:36 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinzzfan25 View Post
I guess this is a little followup to my previous story if anybody remembers lol.

Well I went to that party. The girl wasn't there, so I didn't have to talk to her which was pretty good. Her friends were there though and I said hi to them. As I was talking to this different girl that I had just met at the party, the owner of the house comes downstairs and yells COPSSSS.

The girl ran back deeper into the party and I just headed for the door lol. I think she had to find her ride or friend or something. Anyway I hopped two fences and ran through some backyards and got to my friends car that we parked like a half mile away to avoid this situation.

Then all of a sudden I hear a freaking helicopter over me. It circles the house and puts the spotlight in the woods that I had just sprinted through. I changed my hiding spot and found an open shed with a window further off in the distance. I waited about 20 minutes and met back up with some friends then drove off. When we passed the house, there were 3 dodge charger cop cars, a van/SWAT looking thing with freaking gate in it, and 3 regular cop cars.

That + a helicopter for a HIGHSCHOOL party. And I think they caught like 5/80 people. What a joke.

Anyway, I got that girls number and I called her later, we met up at the gas station to check on each other and stuff. I felt like an ass for kinda ditching her but she didn't care.

Crazy night o.O

Cool story, Hansel!

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 02:08 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinzzfan25 View Post

Crazy night o.O

What the ****?
Old 01-26-2009, 02:25 PM    (permalink
skinzzfan25
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post
Cool story, Hansel!
Quote:
What the ****?
Bsaza, what does that mean? lol

And I know. I live in a pretty wealthy county with not too much crime. Cops have nothing better to do than crash high school parties.

Oh and I later found out that some kid narced and got the cops up in there. I don't know him, but he's probably gonna get owned.
Old 01-26-2009, 02:30 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Skinzz probably lives in Montgomery or Fairfax counties. Very wealthy residential communities where a beer bust = big crime...

My comment was a Zoolander reference. Was mocking you a bit for the meandering story that didn't go anywhere.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Old 01-26-2009, 02:33 PM    (permalink
skinzzfan25
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Skinzz probably lives in Montgomery or Fairfax counties. Very wealthy residential communities where a beer bust = big crime...

My comment was a Zoolander reference. Was mocking you a bit for the meandering story that didn't go anywhere.
Oh, went right over my head. But yeah you're right lol.

And yup. MoCo but that party was in Howard.
Old 01-26-2009, 05:10 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You guys need to all stop acting like a bunch of pussies and let your nuts drop. Bunch of ******* girls on here, I swear.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 05:32 PM    (permalink
giantsfan
Pro Bowler

giantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Who the **** narcs on a party? And a chopper, seriously. What the **** does a police department in a rich ass county need with a chopper?
giantsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 05:41 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

I have no idea why MoCo has a chopper, but they have the highest per capita household income of any county in the country, and taxes aren't cheap there. I'd say they had the budget to buy it for whatever reason...

Old 01-26-2009, 05:41 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

But, Howard County is near Baltimore, and there's plenty of back roads and all kinds of stuff like that. They have a solid tax base and might have a need for it for real crime...

Old 01-26-2009, 05:56 PM    (permalink
giantsfan
Pro Bowler

giantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Quote:
I have no idea why MoCo has a chopper, but they have the highest per capita household income of any county in the country, and taxes aren't cheap there. I'd say they had the budget to buy it for whatever reason...
I understand that the police will spend money if they have money to spend, but you'd think that the local gov spend it on something more useful than a chopper if all they're doing is busting high school parties with it.
giantsfan is offline   Reply With Quote