Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-09-2010, 09:34 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

pull out your lil dough boy

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 09:35 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen View Post
pull out your lil dough boy
Definitely whip it out bitches love that crazy ****.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 10:13 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoughBoy View Post
okay im at panama city beach right now and there is a bucnh of hot chics. anybody got tips on picking any up? I have been fairing pretty well but my ,moves consist of fist pumping and telling them how awesome tennessee is. come on guys need new moves.
ask a girl, straight up, if she wants to go make out with you.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 10:17 PM    (permalink
'cuse-213
Pro Bowler

'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
ask a girl, straight up, if she wants to go make out with you.
bold strategy. lets see if it pays off cotton
Old 03-09-2010, 10:19 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'cuse-213 View Post

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 10:20 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pepper needs new shorts!
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 10:24 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
okay, true story, I have used the following lines to success (though I was drunk each time):

"do wanna go make out?"
"I really want to kiss you right now."

No lie. Of course, I must add that the times those lines worked (3 total out of 3 attempts) the chick was into me to begin with but I think such openness surprised them enough that it worked.

Old 03-09-2010, 11:41 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I used ask girls at bars if they wanted to make a baby. It works a lot better than you'd think.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 07:07 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
I used ask girls at bars if they wanted to make a baby. It works a lot better than you'd think.
Well, I figured the next logical step was to ask if they like cunnilingus.

Old 03-10-2010, 07:19 AM    (permalink
BandwagonPunditry
Rookie

BandwagonPunditry is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BandwagonPunditry is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BandwagonPunditry is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BandwagonPunditry is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BandwagonPunditry is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BandwagonPunditry is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BandwagonPunditry is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BandwagonPunditry is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BandwagonPunditry is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BandwagonPunditry is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BandwagonPunditry is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Antonio Cromartie's favourite line too.
BandwagonPunditry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 08:03 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Well, I figured the next logical step was to ask if they like cunnilingus.

How any woman could resist Colonel Angus is beyond me.

Old 03-11-2010, 12:00 AM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How old was everybody when they moved out? Not like college but just legit being financially responsible for themselves. Kind of relationship related and just something I'm thinking about anyway...27 credits left till I'm done with school after this semester but I go to a pretty expensive private school so that won't exactly be a piece of cake and I don't have a ton saved up.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 12:11 AM    (permalink
Hawk
Pro Bowler

Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BandwagonPunditry View Post
Travis Henry's favorite line too.

fixed your post

Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 12:13 AM    (permalink
'cuse-213
Pro Bowler

'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So me and a girl currently have a "thing" going on. We like each other and we hook up. I guess you could say were friends with benefits, but thats only because we haven't discussed our relationship.

Wellll, I am going to Daytona Beach all of next week. Beach. Beer. Tits.

Who thinks I should keep it in my pants? Show of hands.

What I think Im gonna do is go with the immature/mature way out. Since I am not mature and don't like talking about, I dont know..stuff, Im gonna get drunk one night and text her that I dont want to hook up with any other girls but her. And Im not gonna go out of my way to hookup..but if it happens, it happens.
Old 03-11-2010, 02:08 AM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
So me and a girl currently have a "thing" going on. We like each other and we hook up. I guess you could say were friends with benefits, but thats only because we haven't discussed our relationship.

What I think Im gonna do is go with the immature/mature way out. Since I am not mature and don't like talking about, I dont know..stuff, Im gonna get drunk one night and text her that I dont want to hook up with any other girls but her. And Im not gonna go out of my way to hookup..but if it happens, it happens.
Live it up man. Being tied down sucks sometimes. hahahahha

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 09:15 AM    (permalink
BufFan71
Pro Bowler

BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I def live 15mins from Daytona beach... u ever been there?
Old 03-11-2010, 10:56 AM    (permalink
'cuse-213
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYareaRB View Post
Lol, thats what Im thinking. If I do end up in a relationship with her.. maybe I should get it all outta my system this week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BufFan71 View Post
I def live 15mins from Daytona beach... u ever been there?
Sick dude, nope. You have any pointers for me? Any hotspots, what to do, what strength sunscreen I should bring.
Old 03-11-2010, 11:12 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
okay, true story, I have used the following lines to success (though I was drunk each time):

"do wanna go make out?"
"I really want to kiss you right now."

No lie. Of course, I must add that the times those lines worked (3 total out of 3 attempts) the chick was into me to begin with but I think such openness surprised them enough that it worked.
QFT I have pulled this move off 2 out of 2 times

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 11:48 AM    (permalink
BufFan71
Pro Bowler

BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Sick dude, nope. You have any pointers for me? Any hotspots, what to do, what strength sunscreen I should bring.

There are a lot of places to go
theres this irish pub thats right down the street from razzles cant remember the name. it was pretty sweet. But of the top my head Razzles, Lollipops Gentleman's Club, Aqua Lounge, Mai Tai, and the Cruisin Cafe were all fun

Razzles is the place u should go if under 21. I go there all the time and i can drink all night. Its kinda small, but there are a ton of bitches.

Sunscreen? Idk, its not expected to get any higher than 80 within the next week. BUt the sun does blaze
Old 03-11-2010, 12:49 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A lot of my family lives around Daytona, Deltona actually. I have been to Daytona Beach a lot, its a good time.
Old 03-11-2010, 12:58 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Lol, thats what Im thinking. If I do end up in a relationship with her.. maybe I should get it all outta my system this week.
That's where people kinda get messed up. What ever you do, don't record and use a condom(s).

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 01:08 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYareaRB View Post
That's only when the knots are too tight and she is going overboard with the hot wax.

Old 03-11-2010, 01:21 PM    (permalink
BufFan71
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
A lot of my family lives around Daytona, Deltona actually. I have been to Daytona Beach a lot, its a good time.
I live in Deltona
Old 03-11-2010, 02:57 PM    (permalink
SwagU
Veteran

SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Your putting yourself really out there to her. From this she could see that she is stuck in your head. Think you should wait it out and let her text you first, then in the text convo talk about how she misses you and slip in that "you know, I guess even with all the fun im having im missing you alot too". Just never make the first move, let her come to you and show her feelings first.
SwagU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 11:52 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can't think of any better place to put this...

I lost at least one friend tonight, probably two, and I can't say I'm upset about that at all. I also got into my first "true" fight.

I was at a buddy of mine's house, with another friend. My friend was in a relatively new relationship with a girl I've only known for a little bit. My buddies, my one friend's younger brother, and the gf, and I are playing COD (I was spectating, don't really play it...) His gf is doing his laundry so he goes in and after a little while, I hear him say, "You are a piece of ****." to his gf (she was texting a guy friend from her moms house). He's flipping out because she is talking to another guy (later I saw this friend of hers texted her and was trying to see what she was doing, and she said she didn't want to do anything because she was with us. He texted back that he misses seeing her, her exact wording in the next text was, "I have a boyfriend, if your going to try this don't even talk to me." Well apparently my friend saw bits and pieces of the text messages and flips the **** out, he comes back in the room and says if she says another word he was gonna beat the hell out of her.

That **** doesn't stand with me, I said to him, "dude, if you hit her I will take you out". He proceeds to tell me to shut the **** up, and goes back to screaming at his gf. She tries explaining what was going on, he backs her up against the wall, and she said to him, Why are you being such a dick?"

He hit her. Right in her ribs under her arm. I stood up and said I told you not to do that. He says, "Well that come at me *****". So I did, tackled him up against his TV, which I'm pretty sure now won't work because we hit it real hard. I went Epic Beard Man on his ribs, while he was hitting the side of my head. I got up off of him and he tried kicking me, but he missed. So I sent in an uppercut and connect right on his chin. As he was going down I saw his eyeballs fluttering, and thinking about it now, that is honestly one of the most satisfying moments of my life.

He was out, but my other friend (he basically worships the ground my other , now former, friend walks on, very weird) starts trying to tell me I'm an asshole for doing what I did to him. All I said to him was that was BS and if that's how he feels, don't ever bother talking to me again, no man should hit a woman. By then the other one was back up and was calling me a ******* dickhead and I had no idea what was going on, and he's gonna get back and kick my ass. I said the first thing that came to mind, "Because you did suck a good job this time." and I walked away.I also talked to the younger brother and said i was sorry his brother was hurt, but wasn't sorry why.

So I talked to her, she was freaked out about the whole thing, especially being hit, so she left right as I was. She left her coat at his house. Well I talked to her, asked her if she was OK. She was sore, and her ribs were already swollen and black and blue, but she said she was OK. She could breathe fine and she was pretty sure her ribs were ok. But after that I asked her what happened and she showed me the texts. She thanked me, said I didn't have to do that. I told her, "I kinda did". She asked if I was ok, and except for my jaw and left side of my face being sore, and my left earlobe bleeding a little bit, I was OK. But that was my night, and luckily it isn't a close friend of mine, otherwise I'd be real ashamed of myself for having such a close friend be such a dick, but I honestly don't give a **** about him anymore. I can't say I have ever been more happy with a decision I've made in my life, any man who hits a woman deserves it back, and worse.

So if I'm trying to make this relavent to the thread, treat your woman nice, especially around guys who don't stand for men hitting women, otherwise, you'll get your lights knocked out. But there you go NFLDC, a little intrersting story about my life.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote