Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-12-2010, 06:35 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What you need to do now is slide up and get with this girl while she still thinks you are a hero. In her confused state, you could easily talk your way into getting her to offer up some "thank you" poontang. (I'm just kidding of course, but seriously, you should do that)

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Last edited by CJSchneider : 03-12-2010 at 08:03 AM.
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 07:06 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
What you need to do now is slide up and get with this girl while she still thinks you are a hero. In her confused stat, you could easily talk your way into getting her to offer up some "thank you" poontang. (I'm just kidding of course, but seriosly, you should do that)
I'm not sure if I'm even interested, if you know what I mean...

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 08:03 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
I'm not sure if I'm even interested, if you know what I mean...
Is this your way of telling me you are not interested in girls?

Old 03-12-2010, 08:08 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
Is this your way of telling me you are not interested in girls?
She just doesn't seem like the type of girl that I would be interested in, but my last gf I realy wasn't sure about her until I met her and knew her a while though

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 10:15 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
She just doesn't seem like the type of girl that I would be interested in, but my last gf I realy wasn't sure about her until I met her and knew her a while though
Interested - Schminterested. Remember the video? What would ***** do?

Old 03-20-2010, 07:48 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 03-23-2010, 03:31 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't have a specific question just wanted to get yall's thoughts on being friends with other females while having a g/f?
Old 03-23-2010, 03:48 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Do it, girls always want to bang guys with girlfriends.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 03:50 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan View Post
I don't have a specific question just wanted to get yall's thoughts on being friends with other females while having a g/f?
get the GF to make friends with them, problem solved

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 04:02 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Being attracted to females and flirting is second nature. Having a girlfriend is hard, because whenever i talk to other females, i just naturally act as i always do, and some girls will consider that as hitting on them.

If you have a strong and stable enough relationship and you aren't simply trying to bang other chicks, then having female friends should never be a problem.
Old 03-23-2010, 04:02 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
Do it, girls always want to bang guys with girlfriends.
yeah im picking up on this lol
Old 03-23-2010, 05:00 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan View Post

Is this an existing friend or one of her friends? If it's one of her friends, you go for it. I've always found it easy that if I break up with the GF, that it isn't overly hard to slide into a relationship with the friend.
Old 03-24-2010, 12:45 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
Is this an existing friend or one of her friends? If it's one of her friends, you go for it. I've always found it easy that if I break up with the GF, that it isn't overly hard to slide into a relationship with the friend.
It's my friend not her's. The tricky thing is that we have never meet in person. We started talking as friends on facebook then she deleted her account and now we talk via text.

I have a gf and things are going real good and have been dating her for over 4 months. So I have no attention of cheating on her. She knows I have a gf and the last time we talked she had a bf and was happy also. So after not talking to her for about a week (we was talking everyday) she emails me out of the blue today and says how she just about called me last night to ask if I wanted to come over and watch a movie as friends.

My gf just lost 60 lbs so is still self conscious about her looks and weight. I say this bc in her mind that will be a issue im sure. While my friend is this real small petite pretty blonde. This has came up two times in the past. Once she said she didnt want me to go which i understood bc the girl had feelings for me. The other time she didnt have a problem with it and hung out with another friend and everything was fine.

I told her if she wanted to start hanging out in person I would have to go over with my gf so she didnt think i was going behind her back. My friend has been going through alot of stuff lately so I could see her wanting to be just friends.

Last edited by georgiafan : 03-24-2010 at 12:52 AM.
georgiafan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 09:42 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Excuse the frustration and impatience, but god I hate this ****. I finally leave my shell and start talking to this girl on Friday. We really talk for a while, and I get her number. I ended up adding her on FB last night. I text her an hour and a half ago and no response. I don't know who the **** I thought I was, but man this sucks when I haven't legitimately tried going after a girl in probably a year. Should have known better
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 09:46 PM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

well you're definitely being a little dramatic... Definitely doesn't help anything to get down on yourself. Don't put this girl on a pedestal just yet... I know how hard that may be because I do the same thing, but the best thing to do is keep your head up and keep at it.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.
VoteLynnSwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 09:56 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoteLynnSwan View Post
well you're definitely being a little dramatic... Definitely doesn't help anything to get down on yourself. Don't put this girl on a pedestal just yet... I know how hard that may be because I do the same thing, but the best thing to do is keep your head up and keep at it.
It sucks because it takes me so much to actually say something to a girl at a party or whatever, and I just feel like this is another blown opportunity. Back to me thinking girls just like old-looking **** bags. Thank you She's Out of My League! You didn't teach me anything!
Old 03-28-2010, 10:00 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

may I add that it's been only an hour and a half

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 10:03 PM    (permalink
SwagU
Veteran

SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
Excuse the frustration and impatience, but god I hate this ****. I finally leave my shell and start talking to this girl on Friday. We really talk for a while, and I get her number. I ended up adding her on FB last night. I text her an hour and a half ago and no response. I don't know who the **** I thought I was, but man this sucks when I haven't legitimately tried going after a girl in probably a year. Should have known better
Dude your overeacting, you are placeing so much importance on this one chick you just met. I know guys who are not use to going after girls and playing the game tend to do this. I have a friend that does this as well, and he always manages to scare the girl away. Dude you gotta play it cool.
SwagU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 10:05 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwagU View Post
Dude your overeacting, you are placeing so much importance on this one chick you just met. I know guys who are not use to going after girls and playing the game tend to do this. I have a friend that does this as well, and he always manages to scare the girl away. Dude you gotta play it cool.
Well, ****, I would have played it cool if she would have responded. No way you can be cool by texting her again.
Old 03-28-2010, 10:13 PM    (permalink
FuzzyGopher
Pro Bowler

FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You're putting the ***** on a pedestal. She could be taking a nap or her phone is on vibrate or something. And if she IS ignoring you, what's the big deal? There are 6 billion people on this planet, you will meet someone else.
Old 03-28-2010, 10:13 PM    (permalink
SwagU
Veteran

SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Well, ****, I would have played it cool if she would have responded. No way you can be cool by texting her again.
That is why, don't start going crazy over nothing. Seriously dude it has been an hour and a half, I have had girls not text me til the next day. You gotta learn to not make a chick seem bigger then she is, you can't think to yourself oh I never talk to girls and this one is the one. When meeting a girl just treat her like any other girl, and if she is not into you then **** it.
SwagU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 10:28 PM    (permalink
Jimmy
All-Pro

Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxmCd...eature=related

Thats how i feel right now ^

Seriously. My Girlfriend of 14 months and I fight a lot. like once or twice a week, sometimes even 3 times. we dont live with eachother, we only see eachother 1 time a week. what mentality can i take to cut this down? ive already tried just telling myself i want to make it work, but i havent been able to stop the fights, i get tired out and forget to.

should i try harder to stick witht hat mentality or what?
Jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 10:35 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
:|

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 10:37 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Quote:
Yeah, but I am someone who has had bad experiences in the past, so I let stuff like this get to me. I'll see if anything changes tomorrow I guess.
Old 03-28-2010, 11:05 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah, but I am someone who has had bad experiences in the past, so I let stuff like this get to me. I'll see if anything changes tomorrow I guess.

Just relax my man. Under no circumstance should you text her back until at least mid week. If she's that good and didn't respond to that one, try once more next weekend. If it's a no go, it obviously wasn't meant to be. Keep on moving.