Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-01-2010, 12:12 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoteLynnSwan View Post
to quote an old cliche... tis better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all.
This is good advice. You never know though, maybe she will be interested in you enough to stay.

I have some questions.

This isn't relationship advice for me, but for something I need to say to one of my friends. I'm not even kidding, this kid doesn't have balls anymore because his fiance has them. No I am not talking about me. My wife actually gives me freedom. Cause if she didn't I would have kicked her ass to the curb. Anyways...

We were sitting around a table at BK the other night, and we said that we're going to Vegas for his bachelor party, and that there will be strippers. And she pipes in (she wasn't even supposed to be there btw), and she said that he's not going to Vegas. Then we said fine, we'll go to Vegas while you have your bachelor party with your fiancee.

And It doesn't stop there...

He's in my band, and we can't even talk about it around him and her, because it pisses her off that we plan on going on tour this summer. And she walks away and pouts when we talk about it. She acts like a child.

When it's family time for him, it's family and her time. I mean, I know she's going to be part of the family, but the keyword is "going."

I participate in the Campus ministry at school, and last weekend we had a leadership retreat that they had to be at cause they hold leadership roles within the ministry. They both weren't there. Cause he was spending time with family.

I just don't know what to say to this kid. He just started coming to school this semester (cause he got back from basic training/ tech school), and I see less of him now than I did before he came to school. And his fiancee hasn't slept in her dorm for two months strait. Her roommate thinks she is a ****** friend.

/rant.

sig by BoneKrusher
GM Vikings
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 12:52 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yo my bestfriend is having his nuts ripped out by a girl too, I just hope someday he sees it and dumps her.

I am looking for ways to tell him to ditch the girl before they get married, like no one in our home town likes her, and no one in his college likes her either. She treats him like ****. I wanna just tell him yo come on on she below your looks level(no ****), she whipps you constantly(she refuses to open a door, she has just stood there at a car and yelled "I dont open doors" until he opens the door for her) and it goes on and on. I am looking for a way to drop subtle hints for him to ditch her, but if I tell him straigh up to dump her because she is a ***** I dont think it will end up well.

ANy suggestions?

Last edited by Ravens1991 : 04-01-2010 at 12:56 PM.
Ravens1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 01:04 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikes_28 View Post

cause they hold leadership roles within the ministry and his fiancee hasn't slept in her dorm for two months strait.
this part made me laugh
Old 04-01-2010, 01:05 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
Yo my bestfriend is having his nuts ripped out by a girl too, I just hope someday he sees it and dumps her.

I am looking for ways to tell him to ditch the girl before they get married, like no one in our home town likes her, and no one in his college likes her either. She treats him like ****. I wanna just tell him yo come on on she below your looks level(no ****), she whipps you constantly(she refuses to open a door, she has just stood there at a car and yelled "I dont open doors" until he opens the door for her) and it goes on and on. I am looking for a way to drop subtle hints for him to ditch her, but if I tell him straigh up to dump her because she is a ***** I dont think it will end up well.

ANy suggestions?
I would just start making jokes about it and teasing him thats how im handling it with my brother.
Old 04-01-2010, 01:07 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

ANy suggestions?
Some people are blinded by the relationship they're in and lose any sense they had. It seems like your buddy needs a big slap in the face to bring him back to reality, but i'll assure you that it won't happen if you aren't blunt about it. If you beat around the bush, he'll just keep making excuses as to why he wants to stay with her. If you, and some of your other friends, collectively let him know that they all think she's no good for him, he just might listen. If not for himself, for the fact that he'll alienate himself from his close group of friends if he doesn't.
Old 04-01-2010, 01:07 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yeah I have been doing that, I have been telling him that there are a lot of hot girls at his school who have his morals(he is religious and his GF was sucking wang since 8th grade, if he knew that from the 1st time he met her he wouldnt have been caught into this mess)
Old 04-01-2010, 01:09 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Some people are blinded by the relationship they're in and lose any sense they had. It seems like your buddy needs a big slap in the face to bring him back to reality, but i'll assure you that it won't happen if you aren't blunt about it. If you beat around the bush, he'll just keep making excuses as to why he wants to stay with her. If you, and some of your other friends, collectively let him know that they all think she's no good for him, he just might listen. If not for himself, for the fact that he'll alienate himself from his close group of friends if he doesn't.

yeah I was thinking that I need to get his college roomates(who hate the way she treats him) and me to tell him how we feel. I am his only friend in his home town because one of our other friends was blunt and said "You are the most whipped kid I have ever seen" right to his face w/ his gf right next to him. She wouldnt let him hang w/ that kid anymore. But if me and his college roomies team up that maybe the only way.
Old 04-01-2010, 01:18 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
yeah I was thinking that I need to get his college roomates(who hate the way she treats him) and me to tell him how we feel. I am his only friend in his home town because one of our other friends was blunt and said "You are the most whipped kid I have ever seen" right to his face w/ his gf right next to him. She wouldnt let him hang w/ that kid anymore. But if me and his college roomies team up that maybe the only way.
Well, that other guy is an idiot, because you aren't looking to humiliate the guy, or emasculate him any more than he already is getting. He gets enough of that from his gf, you all need to be there to show him that you care about him and wish him well, which is why he needs to ditch that hoe. If you all present yourselves in a serious manner, all together, he should get it.
Old 04-01-2010, 01:22 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Thanks I will plus rep you when I can again, but yeah it is just being ridiculous. Like one time me nad him went to lift. We got 2 exercises in then we left(he drove) because she got off work early and she wanted to hang out w/ him. It is embarassing because he is one of the best d3 wrestlers in the nation yet he is a whipped *****.
Old 04-01-2010, 03:54 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What a *****.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 04:31 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
It's been since Sunday since I've talked to that girl on Facebook. Debating texting her or starting another convo. Or waiting until next week because it's gonna be a non-stop party **** show haha

Wait until mid week. If you haven't seen seen somewhere, invite her to go with you to some party.
Old 04-01-2010, 04:43 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
Wait until mid week. If you haven't seen seen somewhere, invite her to go with you to some party.
invite her to a bar. booze = ultimate ice breaker

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 08:26 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So I have this girl who is really jocking me for the past month or so. Been texting me and messaging me on Facebook and all the junk. Shes decent looking but I dont really want to be in a relationship right now and IDK what she really wants either. She invited me to go to an A's game in like 2 weeks and Im debating if I should go....

My Raiders Mock

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 08:38 PM    (permalink
FuzzyGopher
Pro Bowler

FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Put your d in her v, then never talk to her again.
Old 04-01-2010, 09:30 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
So I have this girl who is really jocking me for the past month or so. Been texting me and messaging me on Facebook and all the junk. Shes decent looking but I dont really want to be in a relationship right now and IDK what she really wants either. She invited me to go to an A's game in like 2 weeks and Im debating if I should go....
how is your technology relationship in comparision to your face to facce relationship?

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 09:38 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's a baseball game dude. Just go. Worst case scenario she asks you to be her boyfriend, and you buy her a stadium hot dog and pretend like it never happened.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 09:40 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ravens,

I would be really hesitant to say anything to your friend. While you sound like you have his best interests in mind, he's probably going to get pretty defensive, and there's a fair chance he's going to pull away from you and more towards her.

Some guys like to get bossed around. He's probably one of those guys. If he can't figure that out himself, I don't think anything you have to say to him is going to change that.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 09:53 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
how is your technology relationship in comparision to your face to facce relationship?
We talk at school and sometimes but she hasnt been to any parties or that kind of stuff Ive been at before

My Raiders Mock

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 10:01 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
If you have no remorse towards using women, this is a perfect opportunity for you to get laid without having to put much effort. If she's decent enough to bang, then tell her you'd be down to hang out, but nothing serious. If she's down with that, great, if she isn't, then you're in the position you would be had you turned her down initially. Tell her you find her attractive, and if things get physical just let her know that you want her, but don't have it in you to lead her on. She'll most likely still put out and you'll take the monkey off your back of having her guilting you about banging her.
Old 04-01-2010, 10:09 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I had this **** happen to me a couple months back, and learned how to **** it up while drunk. Ask her how the hell you know her, and she backs off quickly... But not so much that if you change your mind, she's out of the question.

Point of my story: Don't get too drunk, and **** her. That was my plan before I had too much to drink and pulled out that "who are you?" line.
mqtirishfan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 12:53 AM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

@vikes_28

There isn't anything you can do. I've seen it happen to tons of people. They get stupid for some reason. No amount of telling them anything, showing them anything, or doing anything will help. The only thing you can do is put up with it. If you try to talk to her about it, she will either blow you off or he will take offense.

The only thing you can do is tolerate it. I don't understand why, but it happens.
Old 04-03-2010, 07:22 PM    (permalink
Kramer
Veteran

Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate prom more then the Dallas Cowboys.
Kramer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 07:31 PM    (permalink
'cuse-213
Pro Bowler

'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kramer View Post
I hate prom more then the Dallas Cowboys.
I'm going and I'm not even in HS.
Old 04-03-2010, 07:35 PM    (permalink
Kramer
Veteran

Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Iím in HS and Iím having the hardest time finding a date that I would actually have a good time with. I go to a really tiny school that is basically dominated by couples, bitchy girls, international girls that donít know any English, and a huge lack of girls that are attractive or have a remotely interesting personality.
Kramer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 07:48 PM    (permalink
SwagU
Veteran

SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kramer View Post
Iím in HS and Iím having the hardest time finding a date that I would actually have a good time with. I go to a really tiny school that is basically dominated by couples, bitchy girls, international girls that donít know any English, and a huge lack of girls that are attractive or have a remotely interesting personality.
Dude just do what im doing, rolling single and planning on hooking up with a girl or girls at the after party. I just felt there no point of having a date just to have one. If the chick is not your GF, or you have no feelings for he rit is pointless to me.
SwagU is offline   Reply With Quote