Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-03-2010, 08:53 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwagU View Post
Dude just do what im doing, rolling single and planning on hooking up with a girl or girls at the after party. I just felt there no point of having a date just to have one. If the chick is not your GF, or you have no feelings for he rit is pointless to me.

This is pretty much it.
Old 04-03-2010, 09:07 PM    (permalink
Kramer
Veteran

Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwagU View Post
Dude just do what im doing, rolling single and planning on hooking up with a girl or girls at the after party. I just felt there no point of having a date just to have one. If the chick is not your GF, or you have no feelings for he rit is pointless to me.
Yeah you make a good point in that theres no point of having a date just to have one, Iím just tired of this BS and canít wait till college. Iíve been saying that too many times this school year.
Kramer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 09:18 PM    (permalink
SwagU
Veteran

SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kramer View Post
Yeah you make a good point in that theres no point of having a date just to have one, Iím just tired of this BS and canít wait till college. Iíve been saying that too many times this school year.
It does not matter who you go with, what matters is who you end up with ;). Just you gotta have a more positive attitude, or else you are just asking on having a **** time.
SwagU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 09:55 PM    (permalink
JF4
Pro Bowler

JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So I met a girl on the bus home from the bars last week. She doesn't go to my school, but she lives in the town my school is and goes to a nearby school. She's pretty cute and we were having a good time and what not so I got her #, no big deal.

I text her 3 days after and say oh this is that guy you met on the bus blah blah, and she texts back all nice saying oh hey watsup and all that and we text back and forth for about an hour. Kinda flirty but nothing too bad.

Real problem is, I add her on facebook and she's 'In a Relationship', not with a guys name under it though. After further creeping I can't really find a picture of what would be her boyfriend, theres a couple pictures of her with guys but I mean no real solid evidence.

So...Do I bring this up to her and say oh thanks for warning me about your boyfriend and face possible text rejection or do I go with the flow and let things fall into place as they may be but face possible rejection next time i see her face to face?

Not interested in making her my girl or anything just kind of want to see what can happen with her if ya know what i mean.

stephenson86
JF4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 10:29 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Did u creep on her wall? That may have shown something. Maybe she just forgot to change her relationship status, I mean chances are there would be evidence on her pictures or wall.

Earlier this year a 2 girls walked past me, they were giggling then this girl said "She likes your eyes", then the girl says "you have nice eyes" and they walked away.

I have been seeing the girl who likes my eyes around campus and I have seen her look at me but when I try to make eye contact she turns away quickly. Do you all think this is a sign of her being a shy girl or am I thinking way to deep about this. I really want to approach her but its hard when she immediately turns her head.
Old 04-07-2010, 10:47 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
Did u creep on her wall? That may have shown something. Maybe she just forgot to change her relationship status, I mean chances are there would be evidence on her pictures or wall.

Earlier this year a 2 girls walked past me, they were giggling then this girl said "She likes your eyes", then the girl says "you have nice eyes" and they walked away.

I have been seeing the girl who likes my eyes around campus and I have seen her look at me but when I try to make eye contact she turns away quickly. Do you all think this is a sign of her being a shy girl or am I thinking way to deep about this. I really want to approach her but its hard when she immediately turns her head.
Best case scenario, she actually likes your eyes, you guys talk, hit it off, and then go from there. Worst case scenario, she doesn't really like your eyes, you don't talk, and you feel like an idiot for a little while. Just go for it, anytime you spend this much time thinking about something as simple as this you just end up confusing yourself.

But yeah, it sounds like she's just shy.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 10:51 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yeah I have been trying to approach her, the semester is almost over I just gotta go for it. My gut feeling is she is shy also.I see her around w/ her friend I talked about earlier some times, and her friend will point me out to her. My guess gut feeling is she is shy

Last edited by Ravens1991 : 04-07-2010 at 10:56 PM.
Ravens1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 02:35 AM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So my girl loves photography. She sold her nice Nikon camera. I was like WTF?? ? She said hes gonna get money from that to go halfsies on a more badass Nikon Camera, So I ask: "Where's the other half coming from?" And she just looks at me like I did something wrong?

Does this type of stuff happen all the time? (Question posed to those who have been married a while or have been in long serious relationships). Its no problem for me to pay but damn you can't warn a brotha when your gonna drop him with half the bill?

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 06:03 AM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYareaRB View Post
So my girl loves photography. She sold her nice Nikon camera. I was like WTF?? ? She said hes gonna get money from that to go halfsies on a more badass Nikon Camera, So I ask: "Where's the other half coming from?" And she just looks at me like I did something wrong?

Does this type of stuff happen all the time? (Question posed to those who have been married a while or have been in long serious relationships). Its no problem for me to pay but damn you can't warn a brotha when your gonna drop him with half the bill?
is her birthday coming up soon? otherwise... that's pretty dumb.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.
VoteLynnSwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 08:26 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JF4 View Post
So I met a girl on the bus home from the bars last week. She doesn't go to my school, but she lives in the town my school is and goes to a nearby school. She's pretty cute and we were having a good time and what not so I got her #, no big deal.

I text her 3 days after and say oh this is that guy you met on the bus blah blah, and she texts back all nice saying oh hey watsup and all that and we text back and forth for about an hour. Kinda flirty but nothing too bad.

Real problem is, I add her on facebook and she's 'In a Relationship', not with a guys name under it though. After further creeping I can't really find a picture of what would be her boyfriend, theres a couple pictures of her with guys but I mean no real solid evidence.

So...Do I bring this up to her and say oh thanks for warning me about your boyfriend and face possible text rejection or do I go with the flow and let things fall into place as they may be but face possible rejection next time i see her face to face?

Not interested in making her my girl or anything just kind of want to see what can happen with her if ya know what i mean.
I would talk to her and find out if she is single or not. This way you know if she likes you are only thinks of you as a friend. Like someone else says maybe she just forgot to change back to single. Which is more possible if she checks her facebook on her phone. I wouldn't make a big deal about it just find a way to casual bring it up. Even if shes in a relationship something must be up for her to give her phone# to a stranger on the bus and then talk to him for a while after that.

YAY you would think she would of atleast asked you before she told you how u was gonna spend your money. It would have took her like 15 seconds to send you a text before to warn you.

Last edited by georgiafan : 04-08-2010 at 08:28 AM.
georgiafan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 11:09 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
No. Don't do that. She probably did that to ward off dudes who are using Facebook to pick up girls.

Quote:
Talk to her. The worst that could happen is that you feel stupid for short period of time. And, with practice, you'll eventually get over that feeling.

Quote:
My guess gut feeling is she is shy
Then you should not reciprocate her shyness. Nut up and talk to her.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 11:32 AM    (permalink
Kramer
Veteran

Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I just think you have to keep it cool when asking bringing it up. Donít call her out or anything because you donít know her really and lot of times if you say something like that in a text especially to someone you just met you shouldnít expect a reply back. Just ask her smoothly, donít be so direct like ďHey are you single?"
Kramer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 11:37 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

honestly, play it like she is single. who gives a ****?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 11:38 AM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alot of females put "in a relationship" as their status so they don't get 3151321351351 messeges a day from random dudes trying to e-flirt.
So don't get too carried a way. I say go with the flow. See how it plays out.

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 11:46 AM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Odds are you don't know her boyfriend if she actually has one. Proceed as normal, if she's serious about her current relationship, she'll make it pretty obvious. If not, just do what you do. Either way, at worst you just have a goalie in your way.
mqtirishfan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 02:12 PM    (permalink
JF4
Pro Bowler

JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
After further wall and picture creeping it seems to be some sort gimmic. No serous conversation or kissing pictures to validate a relationship.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mqtirishfan View Post
Odds are you don't know her boyfriend if she actually has one. Proceed as normal, if she's serious about her current relationship, she'll make it pretty obvious. If not, just do what you do. Either way, at worst you just have a goalie in your way.
Good point, we texted back and forth for a while yesterday and she told me she was probably gonna be at my school this saturday so that's a good sign.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
I was kind of leaning towards this in the first place for pretty much the reasons irishfan gave. I would probably never see her again in my life if I were to be turned down. Which I wont! I'll let you guys know how this went Sunday morning.

stephenson86
JF4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 03:52 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Best pickup line ever.

-You see girl texting on her phone a few feet away from you.
-You make eye contact.

"What are you texting me for I'm right here!"

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 04:16 PM    (permalink
JFLO
Pro Bowler

JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule View Post
Best pickup line ever.

-You make eye contact.

Does anyone else here crickets?

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig
JFLO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 04:19 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule View Post
Best pickup line ever.

-You make eye contact.

That would be golden.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 06:24 PM    (permalink
molenguinurtle
Rookie

molenguinurtle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.molenguinurtle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.molenguinurtle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.molenguinurtle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.molenguinurtle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.molenguinurtle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.molenguinurtle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.molenguinurtle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.molenguinurtle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.molenguinurtle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.molenguinurtle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JFLO View Post
Yeah I'm with you on that one.
Old 04-08-2010, 07:49 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JFLO View Post
No, but I hear them.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 08:37 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I'd pretty much just ask her to go somewhere or something like that, and then especially if you are talking face to face to her, drop in something like "Is your boyfriend going to be ok with the?" And then I'd probably laugh or smile and she'll be pretty direct with you. She's not going to be a ***** about it. It's either going to play out that she doesn't say anything about the issu(so you shouldn't care then and proceed), she doesn't have one (proceed), or she says something like, No, he'll be fine with it (tread lightly).
Old 04-08-2010, 09:12 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoteLynnSwan View Post
is her birthday coming up soon? otherwise... that's pretty dumb.
Holy ****.. her birthday is coming up soon. I'm gonna secretly buy it for her instead of paying half. It totally slipped my mind.

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 10:00 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
There's really no better answer but this one. Who gives a **** if she's "in a relationship". If you're not into making her your girl or whatever, then you should care even less about that. Keep talking to her and just ask her out, even though you know she's possibly taken. If she says no cause she has a boyfriend, then you were ready for it, if she says yes, then you're in.
Old 04-08-2010, 10:04 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

She might be embarrassed because of her friend telling you what she said, either way just approach her, say what's up and take it from there.