Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-13-2010, 12:03 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tell her to **** off and grow up.

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 05:12 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
Well the other day she freaked out and tried to kil herself because i was "flirting" with a girl. That was after we had spit up :|
if she tries it again, dont stop her?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 05:27 PM    (permalink
molenguinurtle
Rookie

molenguinurtle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.molenguinurtle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.molenguinurtle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.molenguinurtle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.molenguinurtle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.molenguinurtle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.molenguinurtle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.molenguinurtle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.molenguinurtle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.molenguinurtle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.molenguinurtle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYareaRB View Post
Tell her to **** off and grow up.
Basically this. No reason you should be concerned with her at this point.
Old 04-13-2010, 05:34 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

or tell her to seek help. just not from you.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 02:22 AM    (permalink
GET LOOSE
Veteran

GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
Sooo...my ex-gf (we split up just last week) has gone completely insane, and she is blaming all her problems on me. Should i feel bad, blame myself? I am, but i really dont think any of it is my fault :/
Shes just doing all of that for attention. But guess what... its not your problem anymore hence the ex in "ex girlfriend". dont feel bad thats what she wants. if you honesstly feel that you've done nothing wrong then ignore her and live your life
GET LOOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 02:27 AM    (permalink
GET LOOSE
Veteran

GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PACKmanN View Post
I think its her best friend who is feeding her mind with lies; he doesn't like me much, and is trying to break us up. She doesn't really do much to tell him to stop, and he continues talking and she gives me the "he's my best friend" talk.

I've done a lot to actually show her how much i care, but I had this one idea in mind for a while now and I think she must have really wanted me to do it(since I've told her about it.)
That explains everything. her best friend is a dude? no wonder why theres problems. having a long distance relationship is hard enough and having a f****** h0m0 who cant get guy friends in the way just makes it harder. he probly likes her and is trying to break you guys up (if hes not *** of course). imo you need to sit her down and explain to her that you care for her and your trying to do all you can to keep the relationship going. be real with her and tell her you feel shes pushing you away and isnt trying as hard as she needs to be. it takes 2 to win the war called love man
Old 04-14-2010, 12:11 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not looking for advice... just a suggestion:

http://guyism.com/2010/04/byu-studen...ing-woman.html
Old 04-14-2010, 01:36 PM    (permalink
GET LOOSE
Veteran

Hey he stole my method of handeling rejection!
Old 04-14-2010, 01:47 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GET LOOSE View Post
That explains everything. her best friend is a dude? no wonder why theres problems. having a long distance relationship is hard enough and having a f****** h0m0 who cant get guy friends in the way just makes it harder. he probly likes her and is trying to break you guys up (if hes not *** of course). imo you need to sit her down and explain to her that you care for her and your trying to do all you can to keep the relationship going. be real with her and tell her you feel shes pushing you away and isnt trying as hard as she needs to be. it takes 2 to win the war called love man
I had a talk with her yesterday, and we ended up having a fight and then she started crying and told me how she doesnt want to lose them both of us. I told her that I need to see her, its the type of guy i am, and She's like that's how everyone in a relationship is. I then told her, exactly my point. I'm just confused with her right now, I guess we'll see where this goes.
Old 04-14-2010, 02:06 PM    (permalink
GET LOOSE
Veteran

Yea you just gotta make sure she wants the same thing you want at this point. Cause shes saying she doesnt wanna lose you but then she must show you that shes willing to go above and beyond to keep it going. i wish you the best
Old 04-14-2010, 03:20 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
Not looking for advice... just a suggestion:

http://guyism.com/2010/04/byu-studen...ing-woman.html
Quote:
A report in the Salt Lake Tribune says that Stefan Hallam, a 20-year-old sophomore at Brigham Young University, was arrested late last week after allegedly using a stun gun on a 19-year-old woman and attempting to handcuff her.
Quote:
Hallam

:|

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 03:37 PM    (permalink
HeavyLeggedWaistBender
Veteran

HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Zoh Nozzz!!! Hallamzzz!!
Old 04-14-2010, 03:40 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Shane's Mormon brother is such a prick.
Old 04-14-2010, 05:19 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

awww mormons... oh waiiiiit

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 10:19 AM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hello lovelies,

I was just thinking to myself, there is no one I can ask about this stuff where it won't eventually lead back to drama of some kind, but then I came to my senses.

Ever since the horrible gruesome end of my engagement, I had been on a serious cold streak, like 6 months which I tell myself is OK because I was ******* engaged after all.

A few nights ago I finally got laid, a friend of mine from way back when who had apparently wised up to the fact that I'm clearly the best guy around. It's important to note at this point: Shut up Caddy.

So that happened and was relatively pain free, and we even hung out this weekend and despite slight mushiness I was able to avoid drama. Now last night I got the following text from an old ex-girlfriend of mine:

'What are you up to this week? Thomas just left for good and I'm trying to fill my time so I don't get sad.'

I hadn't heard from this girl in a long while and Thomas is the guy she's dated the last few years. All you really need to know about this girl is that she's part of the school belly dancing squad...and close friends with the girl from the other night.

I think you know where this is going.

Smooth operator that I am, i text back 'Dude I'm sorry. I'm around tomorrow, when's good?'

Response: 'I have to go to a friend's art show but didn't want to go alone, are you down? we can get mexican after, i've been craving and there's a place with $5 footlong burritos. this has been the worst weekend of my life :('

I agreed and that's what I'm doing tonight. Soooo in all likelihood I've been set up as a rebound here. This will easily get back to the girl I was with the other night, who's been a friend of mine forever. I really have no soul or conscience with this stuff but I hate dealing with emotional fallout. Thoughts?
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 10:57 AM    (permalink
Cicero
Veteran

Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
Hello lovelies,

I was just thinking to myself, there is no one I can ask about this stuff where it won't eventually lead back to drama of some kind, but then I came to my senses.

Ever since the horrible gruesome end of my engagement, I had been on a serious cold streak, like 6 months which I tell myself is OK because I was ******* engaged after all.

A few nights ago I finally got laid, a friend of mine from way back when who had apparently wised up to the fact that I'm clearly the best guy around. It's important to note at this point: Shut up Caddy.

So that happened and was relatively pain free, and we even hung out this weekend and despite slight mushiness I was able to avoid drama. Now last night I got the following text from an old ex-girlfriend of mine:

'What are you up to this week? Thomas just left for good and I'm trying to fill my time so I don't get sad.'

I hadn't heard from this girl in a long while and Thomas is the guy she's dated the last few years. All you really need to know about this girl is that she's part of the school belly dancing squad...and close friends with the girl from the other night.

I think you know where this is going.

Smooth operator that I am, i text back 'Dude I'm sorry. I'm around tomorrow, when's good?'

Response: 'I have to go to a friend's art show but didn't want to go alone, are you down? we can get mexican after, i've been craving and there's a place with $5 footlong burritos. this has been the worst weekend of my life :('

I agreed and that's what I'm doing tonight. Soooo in all likelihood I've been set up as a rebound here. This will easily get back to the girl I was with the other night, who's been a friend of mine forever. I really have no soul or conscience with this stuff but I hate dealing with emotional fallout. Thoughts?
In IRC you made it sound like you didn't really have any interest in dating the girl you hooked up with. Is that the case and do you have any interest in dating this girl?
Old 04-19-2010, 11:18 AM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cicero View Post
In IRC you made it sound like you didn't really have any interest in dating the girl you hooked up with. Is that the case and do you have any interest in dating this girl?
Nope but I'd rather not be a total douche to her, since we've known each other a long time and always been close-ish.
Old 04-19-2010, 11:45 AM    (permalink
Cicero
Veteran

Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Nope but I'd rather not be a total douche to her, since we've known each other a long time and always been close-ish.
Is that no you don't want to date girl #2 also?
Old 04-19-2010, 11:48 AM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cicero View Post
Is that no you don't want to date girl #2 also?
I would actually...she's an ex but we were fun and only broke up due to distance reasons and kept it super friendly. However I'm not so sure she'd date me, it seems like if you broke up this last weekend and are calling a guy already, it's not exactly a long term sitch. maybe I'll find out more tonight.
Old 04-19-2010, 04:55 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Do not date ex girlfriends. That is "playing with fire" CC.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 05:04 PM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
Do not date ex girlfriends. That is "playing with fire" CC.
yes, but fire can be fun, and it can also keep you warm at night.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.
VoteLynnSwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 06:16 PM    (permalink
JF4
Pro Bowler

JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoteLynnSwan View Post
yes, but fire can be fun, and it can also keep you warm at night.
As fun as it can be...it will always burn you in the end.

The big problem i see presenting itself is both girls talking to each other about you and realizing you are hanging out with both. I say go with whatever you can get for as long as possible until they both talk and it blows up in your face

stephenson86
JF4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 06:17 PM    (permalink
Kramer
Veteran

Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I would actually...she's an ex but we were fun and only broke up due to distance reasons and kept it super friendly. However I'm not so sure she'd date me, it seems like if you broke up this last weekend and are calling a guy already, it's not exactly a long term sitch. maybe I'll find out more tonight.
Kramer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 06:18 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by JF4 View Post
As fun as it can be...it will always burn you in the end.

The big problem i see presenting itself is both girls talking to each other about you and realizing you are hanging out with both. I say go with whatever you can get for as long as possible until they both talk and it blows up in your face
I'm not gonna lie this is probably a best case scenario.
Old 04-19-2010, 07:01 PM    (permalink
B-Dawk
Veteran

B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

the only problem i see is getting mexican with the possibility of hooking up

The way it is

GamerTag : GrubbyPaws (Halo 3, NCAA 09, Madden 09)
B-Dawk is offline   Reply With Quote