Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-19-2010, 07:51 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
I'm not gonna lie this is probably a best case scenario.
Well, if you don't care if they hate you or there is drama, why not try your hand at both.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 09:47 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd choose option C (or is it D): Arrange a threesome.
Old 04-19-2010, 10:15 PM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What do you guys think about being after girls that have a boyfriend already. Especially when you're both a senior in high school and the boyfriend is in college?

We hang out together all the time. Just in my gov class today, the class went through a bunch of different topics and me and her just looked at each other like 15 times going, "thats just like...!" We hang out almost every weekend. In fact, we're both going to PSU this weekend for the Blue-White game/partying.

Should I back off and give up, just be patient for her and her boyfriend to break up, or should I say something (she's always been a big hater on cheating, so I don't know if she would want to feel pressure from me at all)?
StickSkills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 10:17 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

sounds like you're in the friend zone. proceed to slowly cease all communication.

Old 04-19-2010, 11:35 PM    (permalink
GET LOOSE
Veteran

GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

CC to me it doesnt sound like you have a problem. I get that you dont want to been a dick to girl #1 but its not like you guys have agreed to anything. as far as girl #2 goes get what you can from her then get out.
GET LOOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 11:38 PM    (permalink
GET LOOSE
Veteran

GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
sounds like you're in the friend zone. proceed to slowly cease all communication.
I agree 100%. little by little stop talking to this girl cause from what youve told us it sounds like she just sees you as a cool guy friend she can hang around.
Old 04-20-2010, 09:08 AM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

that logic is flawed. sure cut your losses, chances are you'll never hit it. But why the hell would you just stop talking to her? he said, "We hang out almost every weekend" not "I wanna hit that ass so bad". you can still hang out with her and just know it might not go in a romantic direction, especially since she already has a boyfriend. who knows, she may have some really hot friends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 11:14 AM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballa838 View Post
that logic is flawed. sure cut your losses, chances are you'll never hit it. But why the hell would you just stop talking to her? he said, "We hang out almost every weekend" not "I wanna hit that ass so bad". you can still hang out with her and just know it might not go in a romantic direction, especially since she already has a boyfriend. who knows, she may have some really hot friends.
haven't you ever seen When Harry Met Sally? Men and Women can't be friends.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.
VoteLynnSwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 01:30 PM    (permalink
SwagU
Veteran

SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I also say you should not cut her off. It sound's to me like you two are pretty good friends. It might not ever get romantic, but if you stay in her good books, she could set you up with a hot girl in the future. It is always good to have that close friend that's a girl, that you know it will never get romantic with. In my experience they help you with a women's oppinion on alot of issues, and I have been setup with some good looking girls.

Last edited by SwagU : 04-20-2010 at 01:33 PM.
SwagU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 02:26 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
This is impossible.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 03:56 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:

You've much to learn, young padawan.

Old 04-20-2010, 04:37 PM    (permalink
GET LOOSE
Veteran

Originally Posted by jballa838
"that logic is flawed. sure cut your losses, chances are you'll never hit it. But why the hell would you just stop talking to her? he said, "We hang out almost every weekend" not "I wanna hit that ass so bad". you can still hang out with her and just know it might not go in a romantic direction, especially since she already has a boyfriend. who knows, she may have some really hot friends."

....."sigh"

Last edited by GET LOOSE : 04-20-2010 at 04:39 PM.
Old 04-20-2010, 08:55 PM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I need some kind of relationship advice!
Old 04-20-2010, 09:02 PM    (permalink
GET LOOSE
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
I need some kind of relationship advice!
Dont put ***** on a pedestal, always call a girl the day after you **** them(it will keep you in the game), Dont overthink everything, and long distance will never work. there ya go buddy thats all I got for now
Old 04-20-2010, 09:07 PM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Haha thats good, but too broad man. I need specific advice.

My girl keeps seeing her "friend" allot atm, they have a history...and basically its making me paranoid as ****, i just cant help but think **** is going on between them. Basically i just dont trust any girl, ever.
Old 04-20-2010, 09:23 PM    (permalink
GET LOOSE
Veteran

Have you discussed this with her? You should tell her you dont feel comfortable with her hanging out with him(it is a him right?) so much. Make her see it from your perspective. Say "what if I hung out with a girl as much as you hang out with your "friend". Lay down the law brotha
Old 04-20-2010, 09:24 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

My girl keeps seeing her "friend" allot atm, they have a history...and basically its making me paranoid as ****, i just cant help but think **** is going on between them. Basically i just dont trust any girl, ever.
A wise decision.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 09:34 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If you liked (want to **** her) a single girl, would you risk losing the friend in the process of getting out of "the friend zone"?
Old 04-20-2010, 09:51 PM    (permalink
GET LOOSE
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
If you liked (want to **** her) a single girl, would you risk losing the friend in the process of getting out of "the friend zone"?
Yes. you must get out of the friend zone no matter what it take!!
Old 04-21-2010, 06:28 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Take that ******* leap.

Old 04-21-2010, 07:41 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GET LOOSE View Post
Yes. you must get out of the friend zone no matter what it take!!
this is true go for it, if you want a friend get a dog

Last edited by georgiafan : 04-21-2010 at 08:00 AM.
georgiafan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 07:58 AM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Get out of the friend zone, no matter which way it goes (towards a romantic relationship or no friendship)? And it's easier to go towards the no friendship side. Thats what ya'll are saying, right?
Old 04-21-2010, 10:43 AM    (permalink
JF4
Pro Bowler

JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Is this the same girl who was threatening suicide? If so that's ****** up.

Girls seeing old friend's with history more than once a week, for more than thirty minutes at time is too much. Something's going down.

Quote:
Sometimes to get a woman, you have to be willing to risk losing her.

stephenson86
JF4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 01:12 PM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwagU View Post
I also say you should not cut her off. It sound's to me like you two are pretty good friends. It might not ever get romantic, but if you stay in her good books, she could set you up with a hot girl in the future. It is always good to have that close friend that's a girl, that you know it will never get romantic with. In my experience they help you with a women's oppinion on alot of issues, and I have been setup with some good looking girls.
HA! You would like to think so...

Old 04-23-2010, 12:54 AM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

So i'm kinda talking to the girl right now... anyways when we go to PSU we stay on my sisters floor (theres like a group of 5 of us) and originally she was on the couch, but then decided to come down to the floor and cuddle w/ me. Anyways, we just had blankets, no sleeping bags, and were really cold that night. So she told me the next day that she would bring a sleeping bag the next time.

Tonight, she informed me that, "I can't sleep in my sleeping bag with pants o. I'm pretty sneaky about it, but its too hot. I figured I should warn you." So hold up! As I said, she has a boyfriend (we're seniors in HS, he's a freshman in college), and she's a really nice innocent girl too. Anyways, I'm thinking that she is hinting at that we'll cuddle again this weekend (I don't mind it at all, nice to have someone there), and so that makes me ask, am I really in the friend zone?