Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-28-2010, 11:08 AM    (permalink
'cuse-213
Pro Bowler

'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StickSkills View Post
Just an update for ya'll:

We went up to PSU, partied, she didn't drink, I did (she mixed one of my drinks). She said that when she comes up to visit me this summer that she'll drink, and that I can mix her drink. I already know what I'll mix her. Anyways my friend accidentally let me read one of their convos between them (she forgot that they were talking about the weekend and just told me to read something) and the girl I'm after said, "Matt was tipsy, and still really nice." I have no clue what that means.

We cuddled again throughout the night. Tonight she texted me saying, "I normally don't like air mattresses (we were on my sisters floor on an air mattress), but last weekend it basically felt like heaven. You helped make it warm too."

She didn't take off her pants in the middle of the night (instead just wore spandex shorts off the bat), but did take off her bra. She also mentioned how our friend Chris mentioned that he felt like he was the 3rd wheel at some points.

Anyways, I had a nice time hanging out with her. You guys can dissect it how you want.
You were cuddling with a topless girl on an air mattress. Too late my friend, if that's not her screaming "Please **** me!" at the top of her lungs, nothing is.

For my situation. I kind of have a girlfriend, I never like to put labels on it though. We hangout every weekend, and maybe a couple times during the week. We might grab something to eat or she'll invite me over to her house. Thats what I feel bad about, I never invite her over to my house. There's nothing to do at my house, and theres really no rooms where we could be private. So I'm looking for ideas to hangout, rather than eating, and going to her house.
Old 04-28-2010, 11:51 AM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

^Movie, hiking, camping, concert, ect

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 02:22 PM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan View Post
I say make a move now because if you wait a few months it will be to late.
Keep in mind she has a boyfriend in college though. That has been what has been keeping me from making any real move.

BTW, she wasn't completely topless, she had a hoody on.
StickSkills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 02:38 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Keep in mind she has a boyfriend in college though. That has been what has been keeping me from making any real move.

There's a difference between braless and topless.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 03:01 PM    (permalink
GET LOOSE
Veteran

GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:

Wow I'd be pissed if i my girl cuddled with another dude. But bottom line is that was a great chance to make a move. To me your already in the friend zone but you never know. Maybe theres still a chance that shes just waiting for you to step up.

Just tell it how it is man dont be affraid to get shut down just cause you guys are friends.
GET LOOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 03:06 PM    (permalink
GET LOOSE
Veteran

GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'cuse-213 View Post
You were cuddling with a topless girl on an air mattress. Too late my friend, if that's not her screaming "Please **** me!" at the top of her lungs, nothing is.

For my situation. I kind of have a girlfriend, I never like to put labels on it though. We hangout every weekend, and maybe a couple times during the week. We might grab something to eat or she'll invite me over to her house. Thats what I feel bad about, I never invite her over to my house. There's nothing to do at my house, and theres really no rooms where we could be private. So I'm looking for ideas to hangout, rather than eating, and going to her house.
I dont like to put lables on things either. But do you really like this girl and how long have you guys been seeing eachother?
Old 04-28-2010, 03:09 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm in love with a stripper

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 03:15 PM    (permalink
GET LOOSE
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
Tere is this girl, she is a year older than me and a grade above. We talk, and I'm friends with her brother, and I really want to take it to the next level with her. Any advice? Also, there is a slight chemistry and it's not like I would be the creepy brothers friend who comes onto the hot older sister out of no where. I actually talk to her more than her brother. It's not a big deal that she is his sister, the problem is that she is older. Please help.
So many guys put too much emphasis on older girls. In there mind theres hesitation because the thought of an older girl intimidates them.

My point is a girl is still a girl and you dont play it any different then you would with a girl your age. Its hard to say what I would do cause I dont have all the details but you've got 2 choices. You can be straight up and direct or you can just slowly make some moves and watch her reactions. Depeneds how close you guys are I guess
Old 04-28-2010, 03:17 PM    (permalink
GET LOOSE
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
Were all happy for you
Old 04-28-2010, 03:24 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GET LOOSE View Post
Were all happy for you
I need help with this

Old 04-28-2010, 03:32 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I need help with this
Tell her you work in the front office of a MLB team and while you care for her, company policy mandates that you can not frequent such establishments. With that you would like to go to dinner or whatever with her. If it works you da man fischy.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 04:23 PM    (permalink
'cuse-213
Pro Bowler

'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I dont like to put lables on things either. But do you really like this girl and how long have you guys been seeing eachother?
Yeah I do, shes great. Plus she has huge boobs. Weve been friends for a while. Been hooking up for maybe 3 months. Told one another we like each other maybe 2 months ago.
Old 04-28-2010, 04:28 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I need help with this
Tell her you're hung like P.K Subban.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 04:56 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alright so Ive liked this girl for like a month or 2 but I dont know what she is thinking. She has been with a guy Im cool with for awhile but they never really officially been together and it seems like last week they stopped. I went to prom with her and we had a good time but IDK. Some days it feels like we connect then others we dont even talk.

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 05:22 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
Tell her you're hung like P.K Subban.
I'm just lost as to how to pursue it. The true fact that I'm hung like a champion is irrelevant at this point.

Old 04-28-2010, 05:33 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm just lost as to how to pursue it. The true fact that I'm hung like a champion is irrelevant at this point.
pull a Roethlisberger.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 05:45 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That's a lie. When you're hung like P.K Subban, that's never irrelevant. Are you actually in love with a stripper or in love with the fact that this broad takes her clothes off for you?
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 05:49 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
That's a lie. When you're hung like P.K Subban, that's never irrelevant. Are you actually in love with a stripper or in love with the fact that this broad takes her clothes off for you?
I'm seriously in love with the person. The fact that she takes her clothes off for a living, in fact I believe its part of the problem.

I met her outside of the strip club itself

Old 04-28-2010, 05:54 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
you havent gone to see her perform have you? if so, I would say that was a bad idea.

did you get a number when you met her before?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 05:55 PM    (permalink
GET LOOSE
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'cuse-213 View Post
Yeah I do, shes great. Plus she has huge boobs. Weve been friends for a while. Been hooking up for maybe 3 months. Told one another we like each other maybe 2 months ago.
Lol huge boobs definitely help. I guess you could take her to a movie and then a nice place to eat after. Or you can be creative and take her bowling or to a baseball game or something. Girls like when you do something your interested in with them. It makes them feel as your letting them into your world.

Last edited by GET LOOSE : 04-28-2010 at 05:59 PM.
Old 04-28-2010, 05:58 PM    (permalink
GET LOOSE
Veteran

Quote:
I'm seriously in love with the person. The fact that she takes her clothes off for a living, in fact I believe its part of the problem.

So you haven't seen her strip right? cause that would ruin everything. Are you still talking to her? Give us some details
Old 04-28-2010, 05:58 PM    (permalink
Cicero
Veteran

Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
My uncle married one.
Old 04-28-2010, 06:43 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
you havent gone to see her perform have you? if so, I would say that was a bad idea.

did you get a number when you met her before?
I got a number when I met her then actually I went and saw her yesterday at the club at the behest and advice of my friend. Which I now realize was the worst mistake I could make.

She's up in the Falls, Canada, which despite being a 30 minute drive, is still another country

Old 04-28-2010, 07:13 PM    (permalink
'cuse-213
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Lol huge boobs definitely help. I guess you could take her to a movie and then a nice place to eat after. Or you can be creative and take her bowling or to a baseball game or something. Girls like when you do something your interested in with them. It makes them feel as your letting them into your world.
Bingo, I like the baseball game idea.
Old 04-28-2010, 08:13 PM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alright, we're prom dates, so I'll mention something that night... thoughts?
StickSkills is offline   Reply With Quote