Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-05-2010, 11:14 AM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeDan17 View Post
no stoner, we go to IU together. We met in the dorms last year, she lived 7 floors below me.
Ultimately, it's up to you to decide what to do. I don't expect you or anybody else to live by my morals, nor would I conform to somebody else's. Do I cheat? No, because I'm happy and I don't feel the desire to.

You're not married to this chick, so it really doesn't matter in the long run. The only concern I'd have is developing a habit of this impulsive behavior that you may not be able to kick (especially since you admit the behavior is tied to your own insecurities) when you really want to get serious with a girl. Then again, it may be something you just grow out of.

I'm not going to lie and say that I'm never tempted or never want to nail some chick that's flirting with me at the bars. When that happens, I just try to imagine how I'd feel if the situation was reversed, and that's usually enough to do it.

Last edited by yourfavestoner : 05-05-2010 at 11:18 AM.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 11:20 AM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

oh and buckeyedan.. use condoms =[

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 11:22 AM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYareaRB View Post
oh and buckeyedan.. use condoms =[
Yes, that too.

Hell hath no fury like a woman who has an STD passed onto her.

And you don't want to get a chick pregnant, either.
Old 05-05-2010, 11:24 AM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Funny you guys brought that up too... :(
BuckeyeDan17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 11:25 AM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Dude please don't tell me you're raw-dogging it with ***** on a college campus.
Old 05-05-2010, 11:34 AM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Rawdoggin.. No bueno.

Old 05-05-2010, 11:35 AM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I did for most of my freshman year. Trust me, my friends gave me all the **** they could for it.
BuckeyeDan17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 11:40 AM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I did for most of my freshman year. Trust me, my friends gave me all the **** they could for it.
You're dumb haha.
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 01:33 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

Having kids doesn't suck.. it just makes things harder. Now I know why people wait

Old 05-05-2010, 02:08 PM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
"I know"
I just need some Carbonite...

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
"Did you know 42% of panda's suffer from chronic indigestion?"
A good out but doesn't solve the problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
Slowly cut off all communication with her.
Probably actually good advice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYareaRB View Post
I need some details here.

1 Do you like her?
2 Does she like you?
3 Friends say I love you all the time (even my guy friends lol) What does she mean?
4 Is she hot?
I guess you could say that.
I'm pretty sure as friends.
She means I love you as in I love you as a friend.
I find her attractive.
Old 05-05-2010, 05:35 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbears13 View Post
I guess you could say that.
I'm pretty sure as friends.
She means I love you as in I love you as a friend.
I find her attractive.
Heyyyyy, its something to build upon. You got a sturdy foundation to work with.

Old 05-07-2010, 11:17 AM    (permalink
JF4
Pro Bowler

JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Need some advice boys..

So I met this smoking hot girl last night at the bar, probably an 8 or 9(kinda looks like a mix between Taylor Swift and Scarlett Johanson, would show pics to prove it but i have none), and we hit it off. Like we were laughing it up having a grand old time flirting, dancing, kissing, the whole nine yards, whatever. She goes as far to take my number down but upon opening her phone she shows me a picture of HER KID!!! She says she is 21 and just got out of a 3 year relationship with whom I am assuming is the father. The kid looked real young, probably under a year.

I've never dealt with a kid situation. Any of you have experience with dealing with girls who are moms? I'm kind of torn in how to approach this, definitely don't want to get too close, but i'd still love to hit that on the regular. Also, will it be worth hitting cause she did have the kid not too long ago?

stephenson86

Last edited by JF4 : 05-07-2010 at 11:19 AM.
JF4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 11:44 AM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by JF4 View Post
Need some advice boys..

So I met this smoking hot girl last night at the bar, probably an 8 or 9(kinda looks like a mix between Taylor Swift and Scarlett Johanson, would show pics to prove it but i have none), and we hit it off. Like we were laughing it up having a grand old time flirting, dancing, kissing, the whole nine yards, whatever. She goes as far to take my number down but upon opening her phone she shows me a picture of HER KID!!! She says she is 21 and just got out of a 3 year relationship with whom I am assuming is the father. The kid looked real young, probably under a year.

I've never dealt with a kid situation. Any of you have experience with dealing with girls who are moms? I'm kind of torn in how to approach this, definitely don't want to get too close, but i'd still love to hit that on the regular. Also, will it be worth hitting cause she did have the kid not too long ago?
Whatever you do, keep it casual. Sooner or later, she is going to be looking for a replacement daddy to take care of her and her child and you don't want to be the sucker caught holding the bill.
Old 05-07-2010, 04:12 PM    (permalink
Ward
Administrator
All-NFLDC

Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
Whatever you do, keep it casual. Sooner or later, she is going to be looking for a replacement daddy to take care of her and her child and you don't want to be the sucker caught holding the bill.
http://www.tenetsofleykis.com/leykis...le_mothers.php

Quote:
This isn't to say that some of them aren't very nice, have been screwed over by ex-husbands, or would be very great mates. But if you're just looking to get laid, they are a definite off-limits. More than likely, you're hooking up with a girl who wants another try at something she messed up the first time. With the hostility of today's legal system towards men, you just don't want to take the chance.
Ward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 04:21 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Need some advice boys..

I would also like to point out that you have the best avatar this website has ever seen.
Old 05-07-2010, 04:25 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

Exactly.

Cougar single mothers are fair game, though. If she's older and has some fake tits are looks unusually good, she's probably being supported by a fat alimony/child support check and is just looking to get laid by a young guy to prove to herself that she still can.
Old 05-08-2010, 10:26 AM    (permalink
JF4
Pro Bowler

JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
Exactly.

Cougar single mothers are fair game, though. If she's older and has some fake tits are looks unusually good, she's probably being supported by a fat alimony/child support check and is just looking to get laid by a young guy to prove to herself that she still can.
I definitely have zero intention of getting involved in a relationship with this girl. I barely have enough money to support myself at this point let alone her and a kid.

And I think the way she differs from the typical single mother is she is only 21 and also fresh out of the relationship...TBH after texting her yesterday I get the impression she is only looking for some fun too.

I went with the direct approach by telling her I wanted to see her again and she responded by telling me to be at the same bar, same time next week.
We had discussed her coming home with me on Thursday but she said she couldn't 'that' night. Odds are in my favor for the next time we meet.

stephenson86
Old 05-08-2010, 12:17 PM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought that this was the appropriate thread for this:

I think that this is hilarious, but i would get punched in the face if i gave this to my wife as an anniversary present.
The_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 10:55 PM    (permalink
Ward
Administrator
All-NFLDC

Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I definitely have zero intention of getting involved in a relationship with this girl. I barely have enough money to support myself at this point let alone her and a kid.

And I think the way she differs from the typical single mother is she is only 21 and also fresh out of the relationship...TBH after texting her yesterday I get the impression she is only looking for some fun too.

I went with the direct approach by telling her I wanted to see her again and she responded by telling me to be at the same bar, same time next week.
We had discussed her coming home with me on Thursday but she said she couldn't 'that' night. Odds are in my favor for the next time we meet.
In Utah there are a ton of young hot single moms, because the culture is to get married WAY too young, and immediately start having kids. Of course the divorce rate is the same here as it is in the rest of the country, so you have a much hotter selection of single moms. You still have to be careful.
Ward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 11:52 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ward View Post
In Utah there are a ton of young hot single moms, because the culture is to get married WAY too young, and immediately start having kids.
Not exactly

Old 05-08-2010, 11:59 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

he was right on the culture, but the same culture also discourages divorce, so unhappy marriages happen more often than other places per capita.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 01:10 AM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ouch. I was just talking to that girl and got the line, "thank you for being the big brother i never had"
StickSkills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 01:31 AM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

Quote:

If that's the case, then game on.

If she starts getting attached, run far, far away.
Old 05-09-2010, 01:55 AM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

After my last few times out at the bars, I have discovered that I have 0 game, which is not a surprise at all to me. Still way too nervous and hesitant. However, I know I am learning after every night I go out, and it seems like something interesting happens most of the time.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 02:29 AM    (permalink
JF4
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
After my last few times out at the bars, I have discovered that I have 0 game, which is not a surprise at all to me. Still way too nervous and hesitant. However, I know I am learning after every night I go out, and it seems like something interesting happens most of the time.
Smile and let the liquor do the talking.

stephenson86