Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-22-2010, 09:19 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 05-23-2010, 02:04 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

GF and I finally split, about damn time.

So ******* relieved, now I don't have to feel bad for ******* who I want.

Offically single :)
BuckeyeDan17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 02:55 PM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alright guys, I haven't talked to that girl as much recently and didn't hang out with her at all this weekend. I'm taking your advice. I gotta say though, it's weird.

EDIT:
I post this then she texts me...

Either way, thanks for helping me realize whats up.

Last edited by StickSkills : 05-23-2010 at 08:58 PM.
StickSkills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 04:07 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

talked some more today, one of the classes we share has a state test at the end of the year(the other is an elective) so I might ask her when we get closer to the test if she wants to study together and I could also use that as a way to get her #

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 05:02 PM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

first date ideas, anyone?
Old 05-24-2010, 05:09 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Casual date or looking to score date?

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 05:29 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeDan17 View Post
GF and I finally split, about damn time.

So ******* relieved, now I don't have to feel bad for ******* who I want.

Offically single :)
You should have done it a long time ago, but good for you.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 06:19 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbears13 View Post
first date ideas, anyone?
what city are you in? that helps

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 09:34 PM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Casual (but it can't be interpreted as a just friends kind of date) & Pomona

Last edited by kalbears13 : 05-24-2010 at 09:38 PM.
kalbears13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 10:09 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ugh. The girl doesn't know it's a date, so you have to send that message? First dates need to be lower impact. Go mini golfing and for ice cream. Bowling. Pool. Go to the bar. Go to a game. If the girl is a friend, you should have asked her out to begin with. If it's in limbo, you need to make your intentions known.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 10:15 AM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbears13 View Post
Casual (but it can't be interpreted as a just friends kind of date) & Pomona
Where in Pomona? I really suggest you just hop on the 71 and go to the Shoppes in Chino Hills. There's a bunch of cool stores and **** and a TON of bars posing as restaraunts.

I still think that's so funny....the City Council in Chino Hills is uber-conservative and getting bars cleared through them was a nightmare (we had only one true bar in the city). So when they really started turning this city into a suburban shopper's paradise, they put HUGE bars in every restaraunt (RA sushi, Roscoe's Deli, Yardhouse Brewery). Anyways, I'm going off on a tangent, but there's a ton of really cool places to drink out here now.
Old 05-25-2010, 03:30 PM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post
Ugh. The girl doesn't know it's a date, so you have to send that message? First dates need to be lower impact. Go mini golfing and for ice cream. Bowling. Pool. Go to the bar. Go to a game. If the girl is a friend, you should have asked her out to begin with. If it's in limbo, you need to make your intentions known.
I really didn't start talking to her until this past weekend. I'm just trying to make sure she knows my intentions because she has turned down a lot of guys because she has thought of them as friends. She's one of those girls who takes a while to warm up to a guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
Where in Pomona? I really suggest you just hop on the 71 and go to the Shoppes in Chino Hills. There's a bunch of cool stores and **** and a TON of bars posing as restaraunts.

I still think that's so funny....the City Council in Chino Hills is uber-conservative and getting bars cleared through them was a nightmare (we had only one true bar in the city). So when they really started turning this city into a suburban shopper's paradise, they put HUGE bars in every restaraunt (RA sushi, Roscoe's Deli, Yardhouse Brewery). Anyways, I'm going off on a tangent, but there's a ton of really cool places to drink out here now.
I'm 20 so I can't go to bars and I go to CPP.
Old 05-25-2010, 07:12 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What's a solid response to a girl saying something like "You're so mean to me" or "You are such an asshole!"

Note: She's pretty much right on both accounts, but still laughs at most everything I say and still talks to me so I'm just looking for something solid to reply with or to do.
Old 05-25-2010, 07:25 PM    (permalink
BigJohn98
Pro Bowler

BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Finally hung out with that girl. Saturday me, her, and a couple other friends went to Mellow Mushroom, then went out and chilled at the beach. I asked her to take a walk with me on the beach and we got to know each other a little bit. Would have made a move but had to work early, and if I did, we would have been there all night.

Hung out with her and some friends again at the beach today and scored her number before we left.
BigJohn98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 09:34 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Need a judgment call. I'm the other guy for a girl's relationship and she's probably breaking up with her boyfriend for me. But, she moved back home for the summer and hasn't done the breaking up part yet. Meanwhile, I'm stuck in town alone and waiting. Should I go for it with other girls in the mean-time, or wait for this other girl to come back?
mqtirishfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 09:53 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
What's a solid response to a girl saying something like "You're so mean to me" or "You are such an asshole!"

Note: She's pretty much right on both accounts, but still laughs at most everything I say and still talks to me so I'm just looking for something solid to reply with or to do.
I get that a lot, typically, from what I can see, it means that you are doing something right. Keep flirting, I suppose.

Old 05-25-2010, 10:27 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by mqtirishfan View Post
Need a judgment call. I'm the other guy for a girl's relationship and she's probably breaking up with her boyfriend for me. But, she moved back home for the summer and hasn't done the breaking up part yet. Meanwhile, I'm stuck in town alone and waiting. Should I go for it with other girls in the mean-time, or wait for this other girl to come back?
You're going to be faithful and wait for a girl who is cheating already (even if its not on you, she's still showing that it's not a problem for her)? Bad idea.
Old 05-25-2010, 10:33 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You're going to be faithful and wait for a girl who is cheating already (even if its not on you, she's still showing that it's not a problem for her)? Bad idea.
Eh, sort have already been slightly unfaithful to her the night she left to go back downstate.
mqtirishfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 10:38 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

what is sorta

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 11:12 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

I think you should mostly forget about her until she's back around.
Old 05-26-2010, 01:46 AM    (permalink
molenguinurtle
Rookie

molenguinurtle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.molenguinurtle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.molenguinurtle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.molenguinurtle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.molenguinurtle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.molenguinurtle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.molenguinurtle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.molenguinurtle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.molenguinurtle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.molenguinurtle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.molenguinurtle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen View Post
what is sorta
He got dome.
Old 05-26-2010, 04:28 AM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by molenguinurtle View Post
He got dome.
that was my guess, but just making out can qualify.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 06:30 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

once a cheater, always a cheater.

I wouldn't bother with girls like that

Old 05-26-2010, 10:18 AM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
once a cheater, always a cheater.

I wouldn't bother with girls like that
I'm pretty much with this. Especially when it comes to girls.

Girls really aren't that hard to make happy in a relationship. For the most part as long as you're loyal to them and give them attention, they will bend over backwards for you. They're just wired that way. If a girl is a cheater, it's usually because she has a ridiculous need for attention that cannot be fulfilled by one boy, and this isn't a problem that's going to magically go away.

That's just from my experience anyway.
Old 05-26-2010, 11:56 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
For the most part as long as you're loyal to them and give them attention, they will bend over backwards for you.
Unless they have daddy issues. I find the best girls are ones that arent only children. Something about having a brother/sister tends to make a person better in relationships. Maybe it has to do with growing up and sharing with your siblings or something like that... at least that's been my experience.