Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-27-2010, 04:41 PM    (permalink
molenguinurtle
Rookie

molenguinurtle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.molenguinurtle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.molenguinurtle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.molenguinurtle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.molenguinurtle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.molenguinurtle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.molenguinurtle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.molenguinurtle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.molenguinurtle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.molenguinurtle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.molenguinurtle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
Huh? I am confused now. When I asked questions earlier you guys said stay away and if she really does have some interest she will come to you.
If you had applied ladder theory to this situation it would make sense. She wants you to be her intellectual *****. She's in a relationship bruh. Let it go. She does not want you. Her talking to you in class or whatever does not equal wanting you. At all.
Old 05-27-2010, 04:43 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
Huh? I am confused now. When I asked questions earlier you guys said stay away and if she really does have some interest she will come to you.
That's because you don't understand the difference between someone who is interested and somebody who just wants/needs attention. She's not going to just magically stop talking to you just because she has a bf now. I dunno how to make this sound nice, but you're either
a) solidly in the "friend" zone
or
b) she likes the attention you give her more than she likes you

Time to move on until they break up. It's a high school relationship and he's moving away to college. They will. Unless she's stupid enough to fall for the "long-distance relationship" thing. If that happens avoid this girl at all costs, because you'll end up her intellectual *****/cuddle ***** while he's screwing different girls during the week and still getting her on the weekend. Meanwhile you're left playing Dr. Phil for her and getting a hug and a kiss on the cheek at the end of the day.

Last edited by yourfavestoner : 05-27-2010 at 04:50 PM.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 04:45 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is what happens when you don't act right away! I should know.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 04:54 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You guys have pretty much said what I was going to say. Well done, fellas!

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 05:01 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

From what I've heard, waiting and delaying is the worst thing you can do as a single man looking for a girl.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 05:42 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
waiting and delaying
Yes. Step up or step away.

OSU, if you share a class, don't bother saying hello or any of that **** unless she approaches you. Then use your tactic of playing nice for a few seconds before pulling the "I'm busy" line. I like that tactic because you are indirectly saying that whatever you are busy with is more important to you than her. So, it would work better if you were talking to another girl, now that I think about it. Give the attention you normally would give her to another girl (ONE WHO IS SINGLE, even if she is uglier than the other girl) and she'll be jealous. That way you are talking to a single girl and making the other jealous for using you as an IW.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 05:46 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

K, thanks for all the help guys. I get it now and I'm am 110% ready to move on

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 05:58 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
So this girl that I'm semi-interested in (first one in awhile) slapped me last Friday and punched me in the jaw last night. I think she likes me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post
Hot. What did you do to precipitate the striking?
Quote:
Well, she's got a guy that she's "seeing." I don't think of that as any more than a speedbump on my way to the finish line, but this guy is a douche on top of it. And he was with her at the place we were at Friday night. Everyone was really drunk, and she was being super flirty with me all night so I guess I tried to hook up with her twice right in front of him. That initiated the slaps.

Last night we were all at a bar. Somebody in our party dipped out on the tab. She says: "I bet it was you that didn't pay, d1ck."
"**** you, b1tch. I paid. My card is right there, so give it back to me."
"Don't call me b1tch, you ******* d1ck."
"Why not b1tch? You're the one who keeps calling me d1ck and accused me of not paying for a bill that I very clearly paid for?"
"Why not? You wanna ******* see why not?"
"Yeah b1tch. I'd like to see why not."
And then she socked me in the face in the middle of the bar.

She's a feisty redhead, and I've always been a sucker for those.
Quote:
I actually think she might like you. Crazy as it sounds.
Quote:
I think so too. I don't think I'd attract that much attention from her (even if it's negative attention) if she didn't. I'm pretty much just waiting for the chump to get dumped, but that shouldn't take too long anyways. This guy is notorious for pulling really hot girls and then getting dumped by them because they end up thinking he's *** or really annoying or both.
Quote:
Well, I would think that when it finally goes down, it's going to be crazy aggressive. Back scratched and everything. Probably pretty impromptu as well. I'm not sure how you can necessarily push the angle, but wait out the other dude and pounce when he dumps her.
Normally I'd never pursue another man's woman, but this guy was a notorious Rudy Cool. Like I predicted, they broke up like two weeks later.

Over a year later, and we're still going on strong. :)
Old 05-27-2010, 06:44 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's always the pretty ones that punch the hardest. I know from experience.

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 06:48 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

I still give her **** for it. All the time.
Old 05-27-2010, 07:41 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I still give her **** for it. All the time.
That's cool. I ended up having a kid with the girl who punched me the hardest. We're still together.

Kids.. lesson from the day is.. go after the girl that can kick your ass.

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 10:22 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
This is a tougher one. Fact is that girls are emotional beings in addition to being sexual beings. Men are rational and sexual beings. If your girl has been burned in the past, she is going to be reticent to give it up. If she is a virgin, itís going to be a while. The key is to make her comfortable. Putting pressure in any way isnít going to get her to give it up if she hasnít already. If you pressure her before sheís ready, and she gives in, sheís going to feel guilty and hate you.

You need to convince her that itís her idea to have sex. You need to be attentive and fun without pushing her for sex. She is probably just as horny, but she has a mental block about it. Your job is to build her trust and make her want it and to ask you for it. If you put the time in, she will come along at her own pace.

Frankly, though,if youíre just looking for sex, donít put yourself in a relationship. The good girls arenít going to give it up easily. If you want a good girl, be prepared to work for it.
all very true. last relationship i definitely pushed it and she felt guilty and hated me for it. its not that i'm in this relationship for the sex but i wanna get it eventually, sooner rather than later.

seriously though, i think there's validity in the statement that the longer a girl holds out on a guy, the longer the guy stays with the girl. it's all about the chase. for me at least.
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 01:50 AM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Humor is the way there, people feel at ease if you can get them to laugh and you never want sex to be at the foreground of conversation unless you're dealing with a huge ****.

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 12:06 AM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Drove to the district volleyball game today. Had a girl in the front seat and my friend (guy) and another girl in the back. On the way home we played p-diddle and everyone was naked, except for me since I was driving. However, to make people feel more comfortable, i did take my pants off, and yes, the girl in the front seat definitely checked me out.

Anyways, it was funny because by the time I was close to getting back, the girl in the front seat had her bra and thong on and was like, "lets just drive around some" so I did...

Anyways, I thought it was a funny story.
StickSkills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 12:11 AM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Please give me advice as to how to handle my long distance relationship with my girlfriend 500 miles away. Mind you it's her job to disrobe for various gentlemen all day

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 12:14 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When you say disrobe.....what is her job exactly?

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 12:16 AM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

She's a stripper

Old 05-29-2010, 12:18 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is this relationship making you happy or is it hurting you and/or your ability to be happy?

Old 05-29-2010, 12:20 AM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
Is this relationship making you happy or is it hurting you and/or your ability to be happy?
Who the **** knows. I just manage to drink myself into a stupor regardless.

We talk everyday, I just miss being her. The thought of her crowds and frankly plagues my mind everyday, to the point where it is a distraction.

I don't want to necessarily say that I'm unhappy

Old 05-29-2010, 12:24 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
Please give me advice as to how to handle my long distance relationship with my girlfriend 500 miles away. Mind you it's her job to disrobe for various gentlemen all day
wait wait wait, so I guess this means that stripper you were all about ended up with you? that is awesome.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 12:25 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

Well I won't lie to you. Saying I dated a stripper is one of those items I will never get to scratch off my "To Do" list and although I'm a bit jealous of you for it (in a good way of course) the answer to that question is paramount. Does either fact that she is 500 miles away and that she is a stripper bother you?

Old 05-29-2010, 12:35 AM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
wait wait wait, so I guess this means that stripper you were all about ended up with you? that is awesome.
Yes, even through all the travails and stumbles in the somewhat courtship, we're together. She's amazing, truly, I've never felt anything for anyone like I've felt for her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider
Well I won't lie to you. Saying I dated a stripper is one of those items I will never get to scratch off my "To Do" list and although I'm a bit jealous of you for it (in a good way of course) the answer to that question is paramount. Does either fact that she is 500 miles away and that she is a stripper bother you?
I guess the more bothersome of the two would be the fact that she is so far away. She's up in Niagara Falls and I'm down here in New York, and the fact that I rarely see her is troublesome. I've learned to cope with her profession, I realize her business is just flattery anyways.

Old 05-29-2010, 12:37 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post

I guess the more bothersome of the two would be the fact that she is so far away.
Have you expressed this to her and if so, how did she respond?

Old 05-29-2010, 12:39 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If me taking frequent trips to Lundy Lane can be at all helpful, just let me know.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 12:54 AM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
Have you expressed this to her and if so, how did she respond?
I haven't broached the subject quite yet, I'll be back home in a week and seeing her, so maybe then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee
If me taking frequent trips to Lundy Lane can be at all helpful, just let me know.
McGee, as my Queen City brethren and internet comandante, your help is much appreciated, however I'll pass for now