Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-02-2010, 05:27 PM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

well I started college this past Sunday, and on Wednesday I already met a girl at the club, gonna hang with her on Tuesday.
StickSkills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 05:41 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Duuuuuuuude congrats on starting college, where you are attending school and for what?

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)
BuckeyeDan17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 05:49 PM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeDan17 View Post
Duuuuuuuude congrats on starting college, where you are attending school and for what?
Penn State for Computer Science and going into the Air Force since i have a ROTC scholarship with them
Old 07-02-2010, 05:50 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StickSkills View Post
well I started college this past Sunday, and on Wednesday I already met a girl at the club, gonna hang with her on Tuesday.
you're starting college in july? where the hell do you live?

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 06:11 PM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

I'm taking summer classes, cause back home in Harrisburg is boring compared to being up at PSU, so i wanted to start early.

Anyways, I met this girl at the club here Wednesday night. She said it was her first time at a club, same w/ me. We swapped numbers before we left, and plan on hanging out on Tuesday. Any advice that i should listen to before the second night, or first date?

Last edited by StickSkills : 07-02-2010 at 06:19 PM.
Old 07-02-2010, 07:55 PM    (permalink
VUBlacknGold
Rookie

VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm taking summer classes, cause back home in Harrisburg is boring compared to being up at PSU, so i wanted to start early.

Anyways, I met this girl at the club here Wednesday night. She said it was her first time at a club, same w/ me. We swapped numbers before we left, and plan on hanging out on Tuesday. Any advice that i should listen to before the second night, or first date?
its called hanging out for a reason my man, just relax and view it as a time to get to know some things about her. Use it as like a prelude before the chance at a first date. Be yourself and relax, if she digs you, you can go on date but other then that just be yourself and have a good time. Make sure you guys do something fun outside

I Bleed Black and Gold
VUBlacknGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 02:16 AM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

alright, so me and the girl were able to hang out tonight, and so basically we ended up at my dorm, on my bed, topless, all good. Anyways, the whole time we were making out, I was thinking about that girl from back home that I was crazy about but had a boyfriend. I was hoping this girl and tonight would help me forget about it.

Add to the fact that this girl tonight talked a little too much for me, and now I just want to end it, but I had already made those tuesday plans thinking that I wouldn't see her til then...
Old 07-03-2010, 05:06 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
alright, so me and the girl were able to hang out tonight, and so basically we ended up at my dorm, on my bed, topless, all good. Anyways, the whole time we were making out, I was thinking about that girl from back home that I was crazy about but had a boyfriend. I was hoping this girl and tonight would help me forget about it.

Add to the fact that this girl tonight talked a little too much for me, and now I just want to end it, but I had already made those tuesday plans thinking that I wouldn't see her til then...
Just have some fun with her mate. Not every hook up has to lead to a relationship.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 09:11 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

just try to get your D wet

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 12:09 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, I had my teeth worked on yesterday. I'm pretty happy with the results, although i'm still getting used to not looking like Chris Pronger.

I went to the bars with my buddy last night. I think I'm going to spend my time this year just hitting on younger chicks. I just find it intimidating being only 21 and going to bars seeing all the chicks getting hit on by dudes 25-30 years old. The only time I've won going out like that is when I went out with a group of about five or six of my buds.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 11:32 PM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

i know what to do now... i love red heads. thats all.
Old 07-08-2010, 12:25 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

there is a girl who I kind of like, and I think digs me. So, I invited her to a Rangers game at some point in the coming months because I can get discounted tickets. does that sound like a good date idea?

Old 07-08-2010, 12:33 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
there is a girl who I kind of like, and I think digs me. So, I invited her to a Rangers game at some point in the coming months because I can get discounted tickets. does that sound like a good date idea?
Sure, as long as you show more interest in her than the game.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 10:28 AM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
i know what to do now... i love red heads. thats all.
I have only been in two serious relationships in my life. Both with redheads. They are the best, no lie.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 10:30 AM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

head to eharmony

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 10:53 AM    (permalink
JF4
Pro Bowler

JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
Well, I had my teeth worked on yesterday. I'm pretty happy with the results, although i'm still getting used to not looking like Chris Pronger.

I went to the bars with my buddy last night. I think I'm going to spend my time this year just hitting on younger chicks. I just find it intimidating being only 21 and going to bars seeing all the chicks getting hit on by dudes 25-30 years old. The only time I've won going out like that is when I went out with a group of about five or six of my buds.
Good to hear you are happy with the results.

**** that only hitting on younger girls though. Don't be intimidated by older girls and if they do ask you're age just lie to them. Just cause these dudes are older doesn't mean they possess anything more special than you. Remember that good game will work on girls any age and if you need to lie about your own age, do it.

stephenson86
JF4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 10:55 AM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JF4 View Post
Good to hear you are happy with the results.

**** that only hitting on younger girls though. Don't be intimidated by older girls and if they do ask you're age just lie to them. Just cause these dudes are older doesn't mean they possess anything more special than you. Remember that good game will work on girls any age and if you need to lie about your own age, do it.
He needs to go to a notorious cougar spot, and work on his game there.

Young girls=no-no. They're just immature pains in the ass more than anything.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 11:21 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Agreed, YFS. When I first started really banging, I ended up with girls closer to 30 when I was 22. They taught me a lot, weren't hung up on BS, and they definitely liked to throw down. Was the best thing that happened to my sex life.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 04:09 PM    (permalink
KobeBryant833
Rookie

KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Girls are schemers. Well most are my girlfriend cheated on me. I wish i could've curbed stomped her, but that would go well. After that relationship i don't want another serious one until I'm 28 at least....
KobeBryant833 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 04:12 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
I have only been in two serious relationships in my life. Both with redheads. They are the best, no lie.
You have had a secret relationship with Kobe for quite some time.
Old 07-09-2010, 04:33 PM    (permalink
VUBlacknGold
Rookie

VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
I only date black women, so all the red heads are for you YFS, we good?

I Bleed Black and Gold
VUBlacknGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 12:18 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Aight.

So I'm at this party last night, and I don't know anyone there forreal. But there are cute girls there, two in particular. One of them starts talking to me, actually introduces me to the other one. I start talking to them, but not at the same time, too bad they have to leave, curfew. I get the numbers.

A little later in the night one of the girls texts me, I'm quite blown at that time, and asks what I'm doing, etc etc. Then she gos "_____ thinks you're hot too. Me or her she is here just say."

I texted back like a hour later saying something, but damn! They would be good friends. I said the one who asked, only reason being the other girl (total babe IMO) is on a ten month relationship, but was telling me how her boyfriend is a dick, told her she was single for the night and all that. Sounded like she was done, but you know how girls are.

Am I right in just taking the one without the boy drama?

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 12:56 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think you made the right choice. It might have just been a test by her if showed interest in both in the party. Def. go with the one who texted you, but pursue the other one on the side.
Old 07-11-2010, 02:39 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
the other girl (total babe IMO) is on a ten month relationship, but was telling me how her boyfriend is a dick, told her she was single for the night and all that.
I would stay away from a girl who said that to me, unless I was just looking to get laid and never see her again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
but you know how girls are.
conniving

Old 07-11-2010, 11:31 PM    (permalink
KobeBryant833
Rookie

KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Are you kidding me hit them both up unless you're looking for something serious. I'm in the same situation but i leave for college in three weeks.......
KobeBryant833 is offline   Reply With Quote