Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-14-2010, 01:46 AM    (permalink
Finz99
Pro Bowler

Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have to stop giving off the vibes to girls that I want a relationship...
Old 07-14-2010, 10:10 AM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finz99 View Post
I have to stop giving off the vibes to girls that I want a relationship...
Absolutely. You cannot make yourself too available. Girls instinctually want what they can't have.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 10:46 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

we call that "not giving them much attention"

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 11:42 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
We're on good terms. Broken up for necessity and there really is no chance of us getting back together due to reasons out of both of our control so it's kind of a weird situation.

She's a cool girl though so I'd like to keep her in my life in some capacity. We'll see how it works out I guess.
Why do you need to have her in your life in any capacity? Weird situation/necessity sounds like big drama on her end that you are lucky enough to avoid. Stay out of it. Don't try to save her or be there for her. You guys are broken up for a reason. Don't complicate your future by holding onto your past. If she wanted you in her life, you would be in it on that level.

This is all about you. Why do you want her in your life? What is so great about her that you need to force the issue? Stay away. You're just going to mess up yourself or her by hanging on. Move on.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 12:23 PM    (permalink
Finz99
Pro Bowler

Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
Absolutely. You cannot make yourself too available. Girls instinctually want what they can't have.
See but here's the thing, the last two girls I've hooked up have tried to hint at going out on a date later on. I make sure to never say anything about future hang out before/after the hook up. I just say some excuse, or change the subject, however just once I want a hook up where it's just a pure hook up with no communication after.
Old 07-14-2010, 01:30 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When they try and talk to you after, pretend like you have no idea who you are.
Old 07-14-2010, 01:32 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is probably a function of the girls you are dealing with and your methods of picking them up. On their end, they are giving you the action in the hopes of reeling you in. Unfortunately for them, they arenít going to entice you to be their romantic partner when youíre getting the sex without giving them the companionship. They have the whole dynamic incorrect, which is not at all your problem. You are probably targeting the insecure girls who will give it up without too much effort, which works great in terms of getting laid. However, you have to deal with the fallout. Thatís just a cost of doing business for you. Obviously, your targets are giving you what you want. If you have to have a few difficult convos, so be it. Stop whining about having success with bimbos. No one feels bad for you.

Now, you are probably giving off certain signals as part of your pickup technique to indicate to these girls that youíre interested in dating them. At the very least, they are inferring that you want to date based on those actions. Iím not saying that you need to change anything. Just be aware that girls are taking your actions and words in a certain way, and that is leading to the drama and the expectation of more than just the one night stand. Also be aware that women are much more emotional creatures. Many of the women I know say that sex with someone theyíre not emotionally into is just not good at all, regardless of technique or whatever. Others also note that they bond emotionally with men they have sex with. Itís just a part of life. Really a minor hassle.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Old 07-14-2010, 01:33 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post
Stop whining about having success with bimbos. No one feels bad for you.
Hahah, yep!

Old 07-14-2010, 05:03 PM    (permalink
Finz99
Pro Bowler

Quote:
This is probably a function of the girls you are dealing with and your methods of picking them up. On their end, they are giving you the action in the hopes of reeling you in. Unfortunately for them, they aren’t going to entice you to be their romantic partner when you’re getting the sex without giving them the companionship. They have the whole dynamic incorrect, which is not at all your problem. You are probably targeting the insecure girls who will give it up without too much effort, which works great in terms of getting laid. However, you have to deal with the fallout. That’s just a cost of doing business for you. Obviously, your targets are giving you what you want. If you have to have a few difficult convos, so be it. Stop whining about having success with bimbos. No one feels bad for you.

Now, you are probably giving off certain signals as part of your pickup technique to indicate to these girls that you’re interested in dating them. At the very least, they are inferring that you want to date based on those actions. I’m not saying that you need to change anything. Just be aware that girls are taking your actions and words in a certain way, and that is leading to the drama and the expectation of more than just the one night stand. Also be aware that women are much more emotional creatures. Many of the women I know say that sex with someone they’re not emotionally into is just not good at all, regardless of technique or whatever. Others also note that they bond emotionally with men they have sex with. It’s just a part of life. Really a minor hassle.
Haha I'm not trying to get sympathy, just some insight. I'm just merely stating that it's a running pattern, and I think you hit the nail on the head. Good call on it all.

Last edited by Finz99 : 07-14-2010 at 05:06 PM.
Finz99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 05:19 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

The sympathy line was more sarcastic than anything. You are targeting weak girls who think they need to give you sex to get your attention and affection. You're having success. This is just a price you have to pay. When you're ready to pursue a real relationship, avoid these girls and go for the type of person you want to be. Try to date "up" in all aspects for a real relationship. Go for the pretty girl who has her life together. That will be a transition you will want to make in time. For now, enjoy.

Old 07-14-2010, 05:46 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, both people being on the same page is sometimes tough.

Like right now, I just want to bang this girl. She wants to learn about me.

Whew...

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 08:00 PM    (permalink
LadyGaga'sPenis

Just poke her face...
Old 07-14-2010, 09:57 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pa Pa Pa Pokerface Pa Pa Pokerface.....

200 Pages of NFLDC's getting help getting laid. It's a beautiful thing.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 12:42 AM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm so glad we have bsaza here.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 08:35 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

Sometimes I wish that the advice doled out here would really make a difference. However, everyone's going to do what they want to do and will only change when they decide to do it on their own. I think this thread is quite valuable to discuss situations, but I certainly don't think I'm helping anyone get anywhere that they wouldn't have gotten on their own.

Old 07-15-2010, 10:20 AM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Sometimes I wish that the advice doled out here would really make a difference. However, everyone's going to do what they want to do and will only change when they decide to do it on their own. I think this thread is quite valuable to discuss situations, but I certainly don't think I'm helping anyone get anywhere that they wouldn't have gotten on their own.
I have to say you hit it on the head with advice myself. Spot on bsaza, you are the Steve.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 10:48 AM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jesus Christ, that rich chick I was telling you about has offered to fly me up to Canada, to chill at her lake house.. She's got a boat, jet skis, the ******* works. Then she said she told her parents about me...

So now, it is obvious what I must do. I was enjoying this lil money ride for a while, but it was bound to happen. I will be cutting ties right after lollapalooza with her. It's gotta happen. Plus, my friend's gf's friend thinks I'm hot and wants to take me for a beer on my 21st, debating to post a picture of her.

****, no more free ****.

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)
BuckeyeDan17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 11:05 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeDan17 View Post
Plus, my friend's gf's friend thinks I'm hot and wants to take me for a beer on my 21st, debating to post a picture of her.
You don't really have a say in the matter. Rules are rules.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 11:15 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

Pics or it didn't happen, son!

In terms of the girl who wants to fly you to Canada, do that. Why not? Then just mention after the trip that it just isn't working. Work all of the angles. Then move to the next.

Old 07-15-2010, 12:25 PM    (permalink
KobeBryant833
Rookie

KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

USe her til shes broke
KobeBryant833 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 02:33 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Marry her, divorce her, leave with half. But that would condemn Karma to make your life miserable
Old 07-15-2010, 02:43 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeDan17 View Post
Jesus Christ, that rich chick I was telling you about has offered to fly me up to Canada, to chill at her lake house.. She's got a boat, jet skis, the ******* works. Then she said she told her parents about me...

So now, it is obvious what I must do. I was enjoying this lil money ride for a while, but it was bound to happen. I will be cutting ties right after lollapalooza with her. It's gotta happen. Plus, my friend's gf's friend thinks I'm hot and wants to take me for a beer on my 21st, debating to post a picture of her.

****, no more free ****.

Keep riding the gravy train.
Old 07-15-2010, 03:09 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
You don't really have a say in the matter. Rules are rules.
I agree. Follow the rules or GTFO
Old 07-15-2010, 03:30 PM    (permalink
Maybe Next Year Millen2
Veteran

Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Serious question.

Started seeing this new girl who I really like but lives 3 hours away. Future long term potential here. My ex who is crazy but great in bed offered a 3 some with me and her hot gf from Cali. Is it worth it to give up an incredible 3some for a long distance new relationship. I'm really conflicted because I don't want to cheat so I'd have to call it off with the new girl for the 3some to happen but really like this new girl I've been dating/visiting/chatting. Don't know what to do. Any advice.
Maybe Next Year Millen2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 03:44 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maybe Next Year Millen2 View Post
Serious question.

Started seeing this new girl who I really like but lives 3 hours away. Future long term potential here. My ex who is crazy but great in bed offered a 3 some with me and her hot gf from Cali. Is it worth it to give up an incredible 3some for a long distance new relationship. I'm really conflicted because I don't want to cheat so I'd have to call it off with the new girl for the 3some to happen but really like this new girl I've been dating/visiting/chatting. Don't know what to do. Any advice.
1) threesome is likely bull **** that she is using to see if she can still command your attention/feelings for her.
2) 3 hours ain't ******* worth the girl.