Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-15-2010, 03:52 PM    (permalink
Maybe Next Year Millen2
Veteran

Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
1) threesome is likely bull **** that she is using to see if she can still command your attention/feelings for her.
2) 3 hours ain't ******* worth the girl.
The 3some is for real as they both are very sexual people(and she has one other in the distant past with this girl) and I know the ex still wants me based on our hookups after we broke up but I agree she is trying to control me. I easily can ignore/dump afterwards though I've done it in the past but its a good 3some too hard to pass up. If she wants to control me with just 3somes, I'm for that for awhile. One on one though good but no thanks.

3 hours does suck but I've known people to make it work and make it meaningful. Guess I need to figure out quickly if she's worth it.
Maybe Next Year Millen2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 04:26 PM    (permalink
Job
Pro Bowler

Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maybe Next Year Millen2 View Post
Serious question.

Started seeing this new girl who I really like but lives 3 hours away. Future long term potential here. My ex who is crazy but great in bed offered a 3 some with me and her hot gf from Cali. Is it worth it to give up an incredible 3some for a long distance new relationship. I'm really conflicted because I don't want to cheat so I'd have to call it off with the new girl for the 3some to happen but really like this new girl I've been dating/visiting/chatting. Don't know what to do. Any advice.
From experience, being too much of a good guy leads to **** anyway. take both.
Job is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 05:25 PM    (permalink
SwagU
Veteran

SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Serious question.

Started seeing this new girl who I really like but lives 3 hours away. Future long term potential here. My ex who is crazy but great in bed offered a 3 some with me and her hot gf from Cali. Is it worth it to give up an incredible 3some for a long distance new relationship. I'm really conflicted because I don't want to cheat so I'd have to call it off with the new girl for the 3some to happen but really like this new girl I've been dating/visiting/chatting. Don't know what to do. Any advice.
I have been in a long distance relationship before where the girl lived 9 hours away, and it just could not work. Your relationship looks more promising since it is only 3 hours apart, but if you are in a long distance relationship you are going to find yourself in more situations like this where you will be tempted to cheat.
SwagU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 06:39 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fine. I already posted a pic of the Jewnadian. If you guys wanna see her she's pages back.

Here's the one that talks about me

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)
BuckeyeDan17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 06:41 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You're going to need a picture of her, not just her nose.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 06:44 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What is this a ******* photo shoot?

Old 07-15-2010, 06:48 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeDan17 View Post
What is this a ******* photo shoot?
Apparently. She's the one who decided to take a picture of her nose obstructing the camera's lens.
Old 07-15-2010, 06:50 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

Well, if you're going to knock her already I'm not going to bother posting anything else, seems like you've seen enough. Unless I am taking this the wrong way and you merely want to see more?

Old 07-15-2010, 06:51 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yes. Tits or GTFO.

Also, Internet:1, BuckeyeDan: 0
Old 07-15-2010, 06:56 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

Alright,

Bare in mind I'm not claiming I ****** this girl. She's just asked about me a few times, said I was hot, and the birthday thing, no big deal, but don't tell me it at least wouldn't make you curious about what you can make of it.

Old 07-15-2010, 06:57 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why so srs?
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 06:58 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

not vry srs.

hahahaha omg even with that it's still not a very good shot.

jesus christ. **** it just pretend I lied about the whole thing if you want i'm not gonna post 20 pics of her seeking approval lol

Last edited by BuckeyeDan17 : 07-15-2010 at 07:02 PM.
Old 07-15-2010, 07:21 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

But you should. You should.
Old 07-15-2010, 07:22 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeDan17 View Post
not vry srs.

hahahaha omg even with that it's still not a very good shot.

jesus christ. **** it just pretend I lied about the whole thing if you want i'm not gonna post 20 pics of her seeking approval lol
What has been seen cannot be unseen.

Her friend is hotter.
Old 07-15-2010, 07:31 PM    (permalink
KobeBryant833
Rookie

KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

20 pics or you found her on google......
KobeBryant833 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 07:56 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

umm, wait what's so wrong about her? she looks pretty damn cute and she's in a wealthy family... I feel like I am missing something.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 09:30 PM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
umm, wait what's so wrong about her? she looks pretty damn cute and she's in a wealthy family... I feel like I am missing something.
The homely & homeless aren't for everyone...
Old 07-15-2010, 10:12 PM    (permalink
7-11
Veteran

7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Have a mildly comical story for you. There was this girl i'd been seeing for like 6 weeks, everything was going alright when i started getting these texts from a 'friend' of hers asking questions about how we were going, nothing big, just standard *** little relationship questions. Anyway after a couple of weeks and say 5 or 6 txts i asked my then girlfriend what the deal is with this girl, she kinda brushed it off saying she was overprotective and such.

So one night i was sitting around with my friends baked as **** when i brought the bizarre girl situation up, in our clouded wisdom we decided that this texting girl was in fact completely made up and my girlfriend was completely and utterly insane. I woke up the next morning having completely forgot about our whole discussion and didn't give it a second thought until later that afternoon when i get a phone call from one of my cop friends who was there the night before. He said he'd plugged the phone number of this mysterious texting girl into a database and found out the billing address to be my now ex-girlfriends house.

In short:
- bitches be crazy
- i will not be dating any girl under the age of 20 ever again
- men whilst stoned are modern day Sherlock Holmes'
- i am freshly single
7-11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 01:49 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7-11 View Post
Have a mildly comical story for you. There was this girl i'd been seeing for like 6 weeks, everything was going alright when i started getting these texts from a 'friend' of hers asking questions about how we were going, nothing big, just standard *** little relationship questions. Anyway after a couple of weeks and say 5 or 6 txts i asked my then girlfriend what the deal is with this girl, she kinda brushed it off saying she was overprotective and such.

So one night i was sitting around with my friends baked as **** when i brought the bizarre girl situation up, in our clouded wisdom we decided that this texting girl was in fact completely made up and my girlfriend was completely and utterly insane. I woke up the next morning having completely forgot about our whole discussion and didn't give it a second thought until later that afternoon when i get a phone call from one of my cop friends who was there the night before. He said he'd plugged the phone number of this mysterious texting girl into a database and found out the billing address to be my now ex-girlfriends house.

In short:
- bitches be crazy
- i am freshly single
You're cop friend did that for you? Sweeettt. I have one too so I'll be relying on him in the future.

Sly NSW police ftw!

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 08:55 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Serious question.

My call is that the 3-some is a legit offer, but it's a desperation play on her part. Whatever benefit you get from that situation won't be worth the price you pay.

I think you have already decided that you're not going to do the 3some because you know it's not going to be a good situation and you like the girl who lives far away. You just want the attention for turning it down. I think you will stay with the long distance and tell your ex to f off.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 09:03 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

In short:
- bitches be crazy
- i am freshly single
She's a little passive aggressive, and it's kind of funny that you busted her, but my guess is that you were looking for an excuse to drop her in the first place. The girl liked you and wanted to figure out if you liked her, but she was scared to ask. Part of being a teenager. I almost think it's a little sweet. A little crazy, but well intentioned. Don't be too hard on the girl.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Old 07-16-2010, 10:14 AM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

In short:
- bitches be crazy
- i am freshly single
Win. Win. Win.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 03:15 PM    (permalink
Maybe Next Year Millen2
Veteran

Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post
My call is that the 3-some is a legit offer, but it's a desperation play on her part. Whatever benefit you get from that situation won't be worth the price you pay.

I think you have already decided that you're not going to do the 3some because you know it's not going to be a good situation and you like the girl who lives far away. You just want the attention for turning it down. I think you will stay with the long distance and tell your ex to f off.
Yeah its totally a desperation play on her part but I'm good at ignoring people afterwards if I did it with an ex. She would be the type to find my new girl and tell her though so there's the big problem. Just wanted some advice but you a right I was leaning toward not doing it and probably won't. My friends were all saying I should do both because turning down 3somes gets your mancard revoked but its just a hassle with exes and if you like someone even long distance you shouldn't be off hooking up with exes. Maybe when younger I would do both but not now.
Maybe Next Year Millen2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 04:21 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

I think you know that the price is just way too high. I don't begrudge you for passing on that opportunity because you know the girl is crazy to a point that it would create way too much trouble. Not even worth the story that you'd tell. My next piece of advice would be to cut your ex out of your life altogether, but to definitely take advantage of a legit threesome that you could arrange with a different situation.

Old 07-16-2010, 06:13 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

If she's as crazy as you say, I would say pass. You'll get another chance for triangular sex a different day man. Well maybe not, I don't know, be optimistic.