Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-20-2010, 05:14 PM    (permalink
DeepThreat
Pro Bowler

DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe M Charlie View Post
I just got me a nice piece of ass. We gonna do it tonight. Doggy style, folks.
Oh, you are definitely going to hell.

Quote:
<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
<@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
<+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
Quote:
<+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.
DeepThreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 05:15 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No wonder he drew a rhino. He's horny.

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 05:43 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
^It makes sense, this is almost straight out of a movie. Girl is leaving so you let out all your feeling then she isnt leaving and either loves you or thinks of you as a mega-creep. Good thing you never said you had feelings for here before she said she isn't transfering
the movie analogy makes sense. But the thing is I could either get a movie about this situation out of it. or a restraining order.
Old 07-20-2010, 07:47 PM    (permalink
Joe M Charlie
Rookie

Joe M Charlie Joe M Charlie Joe M Charlie Joe M Charlie Joe M Charlie Joe M Charlie Joe M Charlie Joe M Charlie Joe M Charlie Joe M Charlie Joe M Charlie

Yeah and then I will draw a moose, eland, white-tail, rhebok and all of that horny ****.
Joe M Charlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 08:24 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I met someone in high school through a mutual activity (Model Congress Debate... lol) and we dated (short term - mostly a "friends with benefits" relationship), broke up, and moved away from one another (opposite side of the country). We basically fell out of touch (more-so I cut off the communication line). After about 6 years of radio silence, I find out she moved back here to study (and had been here for some time) and wanted to see me. I agreed and had drinks with her. Nothing happened (she was living with her boyfriend) - good or bad - but she seemed to indicate that she wanted to see me again because I guess she enjoyed it. The odd thing about it was that over the next 6 months (despite me trying every odd week or so), we didn't see each other again.

So... the question is why would you go out of your way to look someone up (who is relatively hard to find - I don't "facebook" or such) and then ignore them after 6? years of nearly zero communication while having a decent life? It's not even like we were good friends after we broke up.

there are a ton more details but I don't feel like writing a book on it and I don't feel they are relevant to the question.
Old 07-20-2010, 08:31 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

she wanted to see how you turned out, probably nothing more.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 08:35 PM    (permalink
Joe M Charlie
Rookie

Joe M Charlie Joe M Charlie Joe M Charlie Joe M Charlie Joe M Charlie Joe M Charlie Joe M Charlie Joe M Charlie Joe M Charlie Joe M Charlie Joe M Charlie

She wants to know how big your wee wee is. She likes them in feet not milimeters.
Joe M Charlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 08:56 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
she wanted to see how you turned out, probably nothing more.
I figured. I just thought it was weird how it happened. I'm quite glad it didn't go any farther in retrospect.
Old 07-22-2010, 10:01 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So I brought this up a minute ago in IRC, and at present most of the people I'd vent this to are either
a) In Costa Rica
b) Not e-mailing me in like a month, i mean seriously omegle girl where are you when i need you?
or c) too close to the situation to talk about it to

So anyway, there was this girl, and yeah I'd be lying if I said I didn't kinda like her, but I had already resigned myself to the fact that it was going nowhere and I was fine with it, fine with just being friends. And she had kinda done a thing like this before, where she would talk to me nonstop and make excuses to see me, and then all of a sudden she was dating some other guy. mad confusing. so she broke up with this other guy, and just started talking to me non-stop and trying to see me. And so we were together like 3-4 times per week and either IMing or texting when we weren't together. And I really didn't give two shits about her until she started doing this. And like we'd go on walks together, watch movies, just the two of us kinda thing, and for a while I thought she was into me again, and gradually I started to like her too. But here's where it gets annoying.

So her birthday was last Sunday, mine is this coming Sunday. She had told me she was getting me a card for mine, and so on Sunday, I was heading to her place cuz she was having people over for her birthday. I didn't have a card with me so I grabbed a pen and paper and just wrote her a birthday letter. In it, I just said I know I make fun of her a lot, but I think she's really nice and awesome and all that. Just a nice friend to friend, thanks for being there, youre awesome type of letter.
So the next day, the day before she left for England, her and I were hanging out again, and she brings up the letter. She was like, well what did it mean? And basically just said that she wanted to be friends, and that was it, and I was like okay. And this letter was nicer than I usually am, but it's not like I was like "ohh you're so beautiful I wanna spend the rest of my life with you ohhhh." So I was like, well thats weird.

I got her card today, opened it, IT SAID THE SAME THING AS MY LETTER, PRETTY MUCH. I just don't know where she gets off thinking my letter is too much, when her card is the exact same thing and is apparently 100% fine. **** pisses me off.

/rant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 10:14 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
So I brought this up a minute ago in IRC, and at present most of the people I'd vent this to are either
a) In Costa Rica
b) Not e-mailing me in like a month, i mean seriously omegle girl where are you when i need you?

So anyway, there was this girl, and yeah I'd be lying if I said I didn't kinda like her, but I had already resigned myself to the fact that it was going nowhere and I was fine with it, fine with just being friends. And she had kinda done a thing like this before, where she would talk to me nonstop and make excuses to see me, and then all of a sudden she was dating some other guy. mad confusing. so she broke up with this other guy, and just started talking to me non-stop and trying to see me. And so we were together like 3-4 times per week and either IMing or texting when we weren't together. And I really didn't give two shits about her until she started doing this. And like we'd go on walks together, watch movies, just the two of us kinda thing, and for a while I thought she was into me again, and gradually I started to like her too. But here's where it gets annoying.

So her birthday was last Sunday, mine is this coming Sunday. She had told me she was getting me a card for mine, and so on Sunday, I was heading to her place cuz she was having people over for her birthday. I didn't have a card with me so I grabbed a pen and paper and just wrote her a birthday letter. In it, I just said I know I make fun of her a lot, but I think she's really nice and awesome and all that. Just a nice friend to friend, thanks for being there, youre awesome type of letter.
So the next day, the day before she left for England, her and I were hanging out again, and she brings up the letter. She was like, well what did it mean? And basically just said that she wanted to be friends, and that was it, and I was like okay. And this letter was nicer than I usually am, but it's not like I was like "ohh you're so beautiful I wanna spend the rest of my life with you ohhhh." So I was like, well thats weird.

I got her card today, opened it, IT SAID THE SAME THING AS MY LETTER, PRETTY MUCH. I just don't know where she gets off thinking my letter is too much, when her card is the exact same thing and is apparently 100% fine. **** pisses me off.

/rant.
girls are unbelievably frustrating and nonsensical.
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 10:19 PM    (permalink
Job
Pro Bowler

Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefalconer View Post
girls are unbelievably frustrating and nonsensical.
That can not be emphasized enough.
Job is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 10:33 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah like I'm strongly considering just not talking to her at all outside of whats absolutely necessary when she comes back from England.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 10:56 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

She sounds like she's high maintenance. Just **** her and forget her.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 11:07 PM    (permalink
aLARGEtopHat
Rookie

aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Since I'm obviously new here and i know no one*, the best advice I can give everyone is to learn how to dress. And that you should choose your women by how many floors she rides up, and elevator and the number of bags you takes on a weekend trip.
aLARGEtopHat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 11:52 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
a) In Costa Rica

/rant.
***** be trippin'.

Props to clover_jeez!
Old 07-23-2010, 12:01 AM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Props to clover_jeez!
Old 07-23-2010, 12:43 AM    (permalink
SwagU
Veteran

SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
a) In Costa Rica

/rant.
Girls love to pull this type of stuff to make it seem that they have a guy all over them. She likes to have you around almost as like a partime boyfriend, having you around as a flirtation until she finds something else. Best thing to do is just straight up ignore chicks like this.
SwagU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 06:23 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Like a buddy of mine said, the friend zone is the end zone.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 06:24 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
Like a buddy of mine said, the friend zone is the end zone.
Meaning you score? Or it ends there?

Props to clover_jeez!
Old 07-23-2010, 06:26 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Goosemahn View Post
Meaning you score? Or it ends there?
You obviously don't score in the friend zone, so ya, it ends there.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 06:33 PM    (permalink
7-11
Veteran

7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
You're cop friend did that for you? Sweeettt. I have one too so I'll be relying on him in the future.

Sly NSW police ftw!
haha man i know a few cops that aren't exactly upstanding citizens. One for example is a pretty regular ecstasy/speed/coke user, his superiors know about it, but just choose to ignore it and let him know there is no chance for promotion. Sounds like a pretty decent career to me.
7-11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 10:01 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7-11 View Post
haha man i know a few cops that aren't exactly upstanding citizens. One for example is a pretty regular ecstasy/speed/coke user, his superiors know about it, but just choose to ignore it and let him know there is no chance for promotion. Sounds like a pretty decent career to me.
Faaantastic... Protect and serve... Anyway, if they outed him for it, he wouldn't lose his job because his union would get him put in rehab on the public dime while he got paid regular salary. It's a money issue, I suppose. Just hope he doesn't put anyone in jeopardy over this.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 10:06 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

/rant.
This girl is a clearly manipulative person who is also delusional about her perception vs reality. She uses you for companionship, attention, and an ego boost when she’s single. The problem for me is that you allow this to happen. The easy solution to your problems here is to just cut her off. She’s not really your friend. Friends don’t change their communication frequency or habits severely based on whether they’re single or coupled. Friends don’t have double standards about this kind of stuff. Friends don’t use people without giving anything back.
You are in a relationship with a user. Get. Out. Now.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 11:27 AM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm making a last ditch effort to get this very odd girl before I leave to college. I've had a crush on her for a while, she's very... different. Smokin' hot but seems to have little interest in guys, or actually, in socializing.

Should I try the traditional pitch/ same ole' or something different?

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 12:11 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
I'm making a last ditch effort to get this very odd girl before I leave to college. I've had a crush on her for a while, she's very... different. Smokin' hot but seems to have little interest in guys, or actually, in socializing.

Should I try the traditional pitch/ same ole' or something different?

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote