Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-28-2010, 10:20 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbears13 View Post
The friend zone comes in all shapes and sizes.
funny part is, when i talk about other girls with her she gets all jealous and doesn't want to talk about it.
Old 07-28-2010, 10:24 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PACKmanN View Post
funny part is, when i talk about other girls with her she gets all jealous and doesn't want to talk about it.
Because you are not giving her your undivided attention. The chick is a tease so you might as well cut bait or be a pawn.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 10:35 PM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PACKmanN View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDawg819 View Post
Because you are not giving her your undivided attention. The chick is a tease so you might as well cut bait or be a pawn.
Like BigDawg said, girls want your attention whoever you are. It makes them feel better. Just accept it. The quicker you can do that, the quicker you can move on with your life. I don't know a whole lot about girls but I do know a helluva lot about the friend zone.
Old 07-28-2010, 10:42 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbears13 View Post
Like BigDawg said, girls want your attention whoever you are. It makes them feel better. Just accept it. The quicker you can do that, the quicker you can move on with your life. I don't know a whole lot about girls but I do know a helluva lot about the friend zone.
Patience grasshopper, your time will come

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 01:32 PM    (permalink
VUBlacknGold
Rookie

VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is anyone here in an interracial relationship like myself? Im white and shes black, im just curious to hear if anyone else is, and if issues arise.

I Bleed Black and Gold
VUBlacknGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 01:42 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am a goddamn moron.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Last edited by Brent : 07-29-2010 at 02:36 PM.
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 01:56 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This has to do with relationships how?

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 02:37 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post
This has to do with relationships how?
wow, wrong thread. epic fail on my part.

Old 07-29-2010, 02:40 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VUBlacknGold View Post
Is anyone here in an interracial relationship like myself? Im white and shes black, im just curious to hear if anyone else is, and if issues arise.

I never been in a interracial relationship. JW do issues arise from that? How did your family and friends react?
Old 07-29-2010, 02:58 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My wife is 1/8th black. If you met her on the street you'd never know she was anything but white. That being the case, there have been no issues. I had several interracial relationships when I was younger. There was never a problem internally, but people would see us and make statements. I don't that had anything to do with the relationship ending as they were just physical relationships for the most part anyhow.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 03:14 PM    (permalink
VUBlacknGold
Rookie

VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
I never been in a interracial relationship. JW do issues arise from that? How did your family and friends react?
Well for me, im only attracted to black women, so my friends and family dont have a problem with that. However, whenever we walk around in inglewood, hawthorne or any part of LA, i know we constantly get looked at an judged, and shes told me that guys ask if im her dude an what not. Its still early on, but there havent been any issues or problems at all, maybe a lil outside noise, but that should never ruin a relationship

I Bleed Black and Gold
VUBlacknGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 03:34 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My personal tastes are for white girls, so I don't have any expertise on that side. I don't hate on that stuff personally. To each his own.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Old 08-01-2010, 11:32 AM    (permalink
JFLO
Pro Bowler

JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Late night date ideas...

Go!

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig
JFLO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 11:40 AM    (permalink
KobeBryant833
Rookie

KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JFLO View Post
Late night date ideas...

Go!
Movie at your house or go to a club can't go wrong with dancing unless shes mormon
KobeBryant833 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 08:57 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

Scrabble or other board games. Movies also work. You can also make her dessert. Plenty of good recipes on Food Network and Allrecipes...

Old 08-01-2010, 09:08 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JFLO View Post
Late night date ideas...

Go!
Glow-putz. It is a bit costly, but fun and subliminal all at the same time.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 12:39 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Icon

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What do you do when a girl just keeps picking fights with you for no reason?

I've tried to be nice and diplomatic about the whole situation but it's not working. Help SWDC!

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 12:40 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
What do you do when a girl just keeps picking fights with you for no reason?
two words: move on.

Old 08-03-2010, 01:05 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Okay, i never ask for advice, and i'm really not looking for advice this time, but just more of an opinion on my current situation.

Here's the deal. I've known this one girl for a while. I'd say about a year and some change. In my book she's a solid 8. Anyhow, we've always talked and what not, but we never really got to hang out until recently, a few months ago. We go out dancing at least twice a week, not together, but she always texts me to invite, cause we always go to the same place. Well i've always been attracted to her physically, and she's a sweet girl, but i never made a solid move on it, just for fear of ruining a good thing. So i start talking to this other girl a few weeks ago, who isn't as attractive, but is a really great catch. Very cute, just graduated with two bachelor's degrees, has a steady job and is very much interested in me. Well, sure enough, girl number one starts seeing me with girl number two and she gets jealous enough to where she tells me that she likes me but was wondering why i never made a move on her. I believe her, because i could see she was into me too, but i'm wondering if it's more of her just not liking that i'm not giving her as much attention as i was before. She's dating someone now, but i know if i wanted to i could make her just stop talking to him and get with me, but i'm not willing to leave girl number two. It's a classic situation of the high risk/high reward vs. the dependable girl who could give me a nice stable relationship.
Old 08-03-2010, 01:17 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
two words: move on.
What he said. Don't stick around for that crap. Just not worth it. Especially when you're on foreign soil with that SEXAY AUSTRALIAN ACCENT! Bitches be linin up for that!

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 02:54 AM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm sick of the games girls play and chasing them. For now on I'm just going to tell a girl what's on my mind. And I'm not going to be the funny/nice guy, cuz that gets you no where. I was thinking about being more creepy now.

"hey what's up scott"
"oh not much, just trying to hide my boner, you know how I be"
Old 08-03-2010, 05:57 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Icon

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
What he said. Don't stick around for that crap. Just not worth it. Especially when you're on foreign soil with that SEXAY AUSTRALIAN ACCENT! Bitches be linin up for that!
I'm back in Australia now! I'm like everybody else again :(

I'll be back though. The accent just works too well not too!

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 08:18 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Well, sure enough, girl number one starts seeing me with girl number two and she gets jealous enough to where she tells me that she likes me but was wondering why i never made a move on her. I believe her, because i could see she was into me too, but i'm wondering if it's more of her just not liking that i'm not giving her as much attention as i was before. She's dating someone now, but i know if i wanted to i could make her just stop talking to him and get with me, but i'm not willing to leave girl number two. It's a classic situation of the high risk/high reward vs. the dependable girl who could give me a nice stable relationship.
only when you are seeing another girl does she get jealous and talk about you making a move on her, yet she is in another relationship. she misses the attention you gave her, I would go for duel-degree/steady job girl.

Old 08-03-2010, 10:25 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Okay, i never ask for advice, and i'm really not looking for advice this time, but just more of an opinion on my current situation.

Here's the deal. I've known this one girl for a while. I'd say about a year and some change. In my book she's a solid 8. Anyhow, we've always talked and what not, but we never really got to hang out until recently, a few months ago. We go out dancing at least twice a week, not together, but she always texts me to invite, cause we always go to the same place. Well i've always been attracted to her physically, and she's a sweet girl, but i never made a solid move on it, just for fear of ruining a good thing. So i start talking to this other girl a few weeks ago, who isn't as attractive, but is a really great catch. Very cute, just graduated with two bachelor's degrees, has a steady job and is very much interested in me. Well, sure enough, girl number one starts seeing me with girl number two and she gets jealous enough to where she tells me that she likes me but was wondering why i never made a move on her. I believe her, because i could see she was into me too, but i'm wondering if it's more of her just not liking that i'm not giving her as much attention as i was before. She's dating someone now, but i know if i wanted to i could make her just stop talking to him and get with me, but i'm not willing to leave girl number two. It's a classic situation of the high risk/high reward vs. the dependable girl who could give me a nice stable relationship.
Sounds like you're suffering from buyers remorse... I think your read is correct in that the hotter one wasn't interested in you until you were with someone else. That's all well and good. However, she could have gotten you any time before. You could have conceivably made a move, but you never did. Why? Because the hot one isn't as interesting and might only appeal to you because she's hot.

My advice is to give the new girl a chance. You seem to really like her. If it doesn't work out with that one, go to the hot girl and say "I made such a mistake. I'd like to give us a shot."

I don't think of it as a losing situation.

Old 08-03-2010, 11:22 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
only when you are seeing another girl does she get jealous and talk about you making a move on her, yet she is in another relationship. she misses the attention you gave her, I would go for duel-degree/steady job girl.
Yeah, i agree. After not having talked to her for a few days she texted me Saturday night asking me if she wasn't gonna "get a dance tonight", and i told her "i haven't decided yet". She got pretty pissed.

Quote:
You could have conceivably made a move, but you never did. Why? Because the hot one isn't as interesting and might only appeal to you because she's hot.
This makes a lot of sense. I think i'm more attracted to her physically than anything else.

Quote:
My advice is to give the new girl a chance. You seem to really like her. If it doesn't work out with that one, go to the hot girl and say "I made such a mistake. I'd like to give us a shot."

I don't think of it as a losing situation.
Yeah, i do like her. Enough to where i told the other girl i wasn't about to leave #2 for her just because she confessed that she likes me. I was already planning on doing what you suggested, though, lol.