Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-03-2010, 01:32 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think that Girl #1 legitimately likes you, and she realized it when she saw you with the new girl. Sucks for her bc she could have had you, but that kind of stuff happens. Give your current girl a fair shake, then make the change if you have to. Good luck.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 12:07 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How to get rid of a girl I'm not attracted to and is basically obsessed with me- Go.

I don't want to be too mean because she's really ******* nice.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 12:11 AM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
How to get rid of a girl I'm not attracted to and is basically obsessed with me- Go.

Say you want to be friends. She's like a sister to you. I don't want to mess up what we have. Pick one. They're cliches because they work. Girls will usually believe it.
Old 08-04-2010, 12:13 AM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Yeah, what kalbears said, just tell her you still want to be friends and just pick a cliche. Put on a nice smile, give her a hug, she will cry herself to sleep that night, and then all will be well after.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 12:19 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The problem with that is I don't really want to be friends with her. She's just getting creepy now.
Old 08-04-2010, 12:21 AM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The problem with that is I don't really want to be friends with her. She's just getting creepy now.
This is a little thing called a lie. It is useful in these situations. Just tell her what needs to be said to make her not kill herself, then slowly drift away and talk to her less. Give her one word responses. If she wonders why you aren't talking as much, just say "I dunno, I feel like we are talking still" or some **** like that. Just be polite and just gradually ignore her more and more. You will be fine lol.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 12:36 AM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
This is a little thing called a lie. It is useful in these situations. Just tell her what needs to be said to make her not kill herself, then slowly drift away and talk to her less. Give her one word responses. If she wonders why you aren't talking as much, just say "I dunno, I feel like we are talking still" or some **** like that. Just be polite and just gradually ignore her more and more. You will be fine lol.
That's what I would have said. I've used it twice and it worked both times. I'm friends with neither but I said I wanted to be friends both times. They kept on trying to talk more but I made excuses and stuff like that and eventually they got the hint and stopped.

I can't think of many situations where a guy would say he just wants to be friends and means it. Girls usually do, that's the difference. Which means they'll believe it too.
Old 08-04-2010, 12:46 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Good advice. I've just always had a problem with being too nice, there's no doubt I'm making this harder than it has to be though.
Old 08-04-2010, 01:36 AM    (permalink
Job
Pro Bowler

Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like a little something called honesty. Like "hey, I'm not very attracted to you". It usually works.
Job is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 11:17 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would go even further and would say, "I'm flattered, but not interested. You are making me uncomfortable, and that's not fair." No need to lie. Tell the truth. That will get her away in many cases. This isn't complicated. You're just feeling guilty. Be direct.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Old 08-05-2010, 03:10 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've been ******* heartbroken... just like that..

this ******* sucks... this is why i don't let women into my life..
Old 08-05-2010, 03:14 AM    (permalink
Job
Pro Bowler

Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
this is why i don't let women into my life..
Men are better.

Also I sympathize with you.
Old 08-05-2010, 03:17 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's ******* ridiculous how ****** i'm feeling over this ******* girl. But **** this **** man, i ******* hate this. I can't believe i let some ******* chick just come in like that and take over me the way she did. **** this.
Old 08-05-2010, 10:52 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I've been ******* heartbroken... just like that..

this ******* sucks... this is why i don't let women into my life..
steady job chick or the other one?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 11:52 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Steady job chick, the one that i was actually putting effort into. ******* *****.
Old 08-05-2010, 12:31 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Tell her that she's ******* hideous, weird and unimportant to you.
Old 08-05-2010, 12:39 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

Dude, take a deep breath and relax. It sucks now, but it's a small bump in the road. Don't let it ruin your life. It's a small thing. In the end, it probably worked out for the best.

Old 08-05-2010, 12:42 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It's ******* ridiculous how ****** i'm feeling over this ******* girl. But **** this **** man, i ******* hate this. I can't believe i let some ******* chick just come in like that and take over me the way she did. **** this.
This is what bitches do.
Old 08-05-2010, 12:45 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post
Dude, take a deep breath and relax. It sucks now, but it's a small bump in the road. Don't let it ruin your life. It's a small thing. In the end, it probably worked out for the best.
I was drunk last night, that's why i was cussing like a sailor. lol. I didn't give this chick enough attention to make it anything more than a minuscule bump in the road, but it's a bump nonetheless. I'm more pissed off at the fact that i let it become a bump.
Old 08-05-2010, 12:46 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

me and baby's mother parted ways. I thought it would take a while for me to find another. apparently a while was 4 days.

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 01:14 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You pull that off, you gonna get girls in no time :)

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 05:27 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I was drunk last night, that's why i was cussing like a sailor. lol. I didn't give this chick enough attention to make it anything more than a minuscule bump in the road, but it's a bump nonetheless. I'm more pissed off at the fact that i let it become a bump.
So what if you did, more important than making the mistake is that you learn from it and be more cautious with a better girl that comes your way. These things happen man.

I've had a couple **** me up pretty badly, I feel I was pathetic back then in retrospect, but I've grown quite a bit due to the experiences, I'm sure you will too.

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)
BuckeyeDan17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 09:51 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The more I see things like this and the predicament I'm kinda in myself, the more I think Job and Brodeur were totally onto something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 11:02 PM    (permalink
Job
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
The more I see things like this and the predicament I'm kinda in myself, the more I think Job and Brodeur were totally onto something.
You would be wrong.
Old 08-05-2010, 11:04 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
Tell her that she's ******* hideous, weird and unimportant to you.

This is probably my last option. An option nonetheless though.