Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-27-2010, 06:15 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah. Bitches love smiley faces.
Old 08-27-2010, 06:16 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbears13 View Post
and every once in a while take 20 minutes to an hour to respond. and smileys and winks.
Old 08-27-2010, 11:57 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
Yeah, that whole "text her a little bit, don't talk to her at all, and then text her a week later" thing hasn't work for me. Texted her earlier today and response. I'm sure all you are alpha as **** bros are used to girls texting you up the ass and wanting your ****, but it looks like I ****** up this situation somewhere along the road. This whole cat and mouse mind game girl **** is ******* stupid. There is no PUA game, and I don't feel like doing this "make her want you" bull ****. If I meet a girl and I sense interest, I'm going to ask her out two days later. I'm just going to be myself and go with my instincts from now on.
I'm liking this Vikes. Just go for it I reckon. If you get shot down, you get shot down. That is the worst thing that can happen and to be honest it's not that bad. Good luck!

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 03:10 AM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I should have known this was what was going to happen. I honestly don't know why I try. Having confidence and doing stuff without thinking got me nowehere. Girls younger than me are just immature teens, and girls my age and older just go after 25 year old douchebags. I honest to god don't know what to do or say anymore. I can't "be myself", because apparantly that requires being an earstudded ass hole with a sexy smile. I'm only 21, and yet I feel like a 78 year old who has been through both world wars with a little bit of vietnam thrown in. I just feel completely worn out and hallow, with no options left. That's it, no more emo **** or self pity tonight. Good evening.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 08:16 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Girls younger than me are just immature teens, and girls my age and older just go after 25 year old douchebags. I honest to god don't know what to do or say anymore.
If it makes you feel better, as a 24 year old, girls my age go for 28 year old dudes, and girls your age are stupid and immature by my standards.

As a tip, live in a college town as long as you are single.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 03:12 PM    (permalink
BigJohn98
Pro Bowler

BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah, that whole "text her a little bit, don't talk to her at all, and then text her a week later" thing hasn't work for me. Texted her earlier today and response. I'm sure all you are alpha as **** bros are used to girls texting you up the ass and wanting your ****, but it looks like I ****** up this situation somewhere along the road. This whole cat and mouse mind game girl **** is ******* stupid. There is no PUA game, and I don't feel like doing this "make her want you" bull ****. If I meet a girl and I sense interest, I'm going to ask her out two days later. I'm just going to be myself and go with my instincts from now on.
I'm the same way. Just do your thing dude.
BigJohn98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 04:15 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
If it makes you feel better, as a 24 year old, girls my age go for 28 year old dudes, and girls your age are stupid and immature by my standards.
True story, I've never dated a girl my age or older.
Old 08-28-2010, 04:52 PM    (permalink
rockio42
Pro Bowler

rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I should have known this was what was going to happen. I honestly don't know why I try. Having confidence and doing stuff without thinking got me nowehere. Girls younger than me are just immature teens, and girls my age and older just go after 25 year old douchebags. I honest to god don't know what to do or say anymore. I can't "be myself", because apparantly that requires being an earstudded ass hole with a sexy smile. I'm only 21, and yet I feel like a 78 year old who has been through both world wars with a little bit of vietnam thrown in. I just feel completely worn out and hallow, with no options left. That's it, no more emo **** or self pity tonight. Good evening.
I'm glad I'm not the only one who has to deal with this ****. I keep running into the same problems and all I can say is just do you and get yours the way you can. That's the only answer I've ever figured out that works.

Check out my twitter @mrocchio42 and check out my radio show on wqqx1490am.com. I'm on every morning with Pro Football HoF voter and NFL regular season awards voter, Howard Balzer. It's always a blast from 9-11.
rockio42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 04:54 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

You need to find a stable of girls you are interested in so that you don't focus too much attention on one of them. That way if the feeling isn't reciprocated you still have other options.
Old 08-28-2010, 04:56 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

As a tip, live in a college town as long as you are single.
This really only becomes an issue if you're trying to get a relationship out of your encounters. Girls 18-21 are way too immature for my tastes as well, but that doesn't mean i'm not gonna try and **** them.
Old 08-28-2010, 04:58 PM    (permalink
SwagU
Veteran

SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
You need to find a stable of girls you are interested in so that you don't focus too much attention on one of them. That way if the feeling isn't reciprocated you still have other options.
The truth spoken right here.
SwagU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 05:04 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
True story, I've never dated a girl my age or older.
I think I'm in a "dead zone" for getting girls. College was ******* easy pickings, now my best chance is with college girls, but now I don't meet a lot of girls my age who aren't married.

Old 08-28-2010, 05:45 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I think I'm in a "dead zone" for getting girls. College was ******* easy pickings, now my best chance is with college girls, but now I don't meet a lot of girls my age who aren't married.
I was in a relationship for 5 years, so all my connections to single ladies were flushed down the toilet a long time ago, so for the last 3 months I've been creating new relationships with new ladies, it's awkward at first to jump back into the dating scene, but I've made some progress, of course none of my prospects are over the age of 21 though (I'm 24) which isn't such a bad thing because I'm not exactly looking for a wife atm.
Old 08-28-2010, 06:06 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, so last night I told that girl her and her friends should visit our place later in the evening (we had people over drinking). Never came and just sent me stupid texts back.

So tonight me and my buddies are going to go downtown and go to the usual bars. I think i'm just gonna go for the "hey, how's it going i'm ____" instead of some stupid-ass pickup line. I really want to meet some new females.
Old 08-28-2010, 06:07 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

I don't have any connections. All I got is this one chick I used to work with who is at North Texas and another girl I went to HS with but didn't become friends with until we were in college.

Quote:
Yeah, so last night I told that girl her and her friends should visit our place later in the evening (we had people over drinking). Never came and just sent me stupid texts back.

So tonight me and my buddies are going to go downtown and go to the usual bars. I think i'm just gonna go for the "hey, how's it going i'm ____" instead of some stupid-ass pickup line. I really want to meet some new females.
people use pick up lines? I always just introduce myself. don't play games, if she is going to hook up with you, she's made her mind up from the start

Old 08-28-2010, 06:10 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

You need to find a cool ass chick who you don't want to ****, then you go hang with her and pick off her friends. That way she puts in a good word for you like, "he's such a nice guy, he never once tried hitting on me blah blah blah" then BAM! you got your foot in the door.
Old 08-28-2010, 06:15 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Quote:
I don't have any connections. All I got is this one chick I used to work with who is at North Texas and another girl I went to HS with but didn't become friends with until we were in college.

people use pick up lines? I always just introduce myself. don't play games, if she is going to hook up with you, she's made her mind up from the start
See this is part of problem. I assume right away they don't find me attractive, so I feel like I have some hole to dig out of and I need to try and say cheezy and interesting ****.
Old 08-28-2010, 06:19 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You need to find a cool ass chick who you don't want to ****, then you go hang with her and pick off her friends. That way she puts in a good word for you like, "he's such a nice guy, he never once tried hitting on me blah blah blah" then BAM! you got your foot in the door.
The first time I read that I didn't see the "on".
Old 08-28-2010, 06:25 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
See this is part of problem. I assume right away they don't find me attractive, so I feel like I have some hole to dig out of and I need to try and say cheezy and interesting ****.
I just keep the mind set of, **** aint going to happen so I might as well enjoy some company and have some beer.

Old 08-28-2010, 06:28 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

I always meet cute chicks at indie rock shows, far friendlier than your average bar chick too.
Old 08-28-2010, 06:32 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
I always meet cute chicks at indie rock shows, far friendlier than your average bar chick too.
word, I hear that. problem is that, around here, most people at shows I hit up are underage haha.

Old 08-28-2010, 06:35 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ccb i hope you don't mean you like hipster chicks

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 06:47 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen View Post
ccb i hope you don't mean you like hipster chicks
Not usually, I tend to go after the cute, soft spoken stoner chicks, but I don't discriminate. The only type of chick I don't go after are ghetto white trash bishes.
Old 08-29-2010, 02:22 AM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I didn't know that actually happened. I have yet to meet a chick cool enough to actually put in a good word.
Old 08-29-2010, 02:23 AM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Maybe you're just an asshole?