Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-29-2010, 02:24 AM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
Maybe you're just an asshole?
If I was an asshole I really wouldn't need help with girls, would I?
Old 08-29-2010, 10:43 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbears13 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
Maybe you're just an asshole?
If I was an asshole I really wouldn't need help with girls, would I?
well aint that some ****.

I was a total asshole to some chick last night, mainly because I didnt want to be there and was tired haha.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 10:28 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
See this is part of problem. I assume right away they don't find me attractive, so I feel like I have some hole to dig out of and I need to try and say cheezy and interesting ****.

That is the entire problem, dude. You have these assumptions that girls donít find you attractive, so you put all this pressure on yourself for no reason. You are getting away from your own game. Girls want to be entertained without feeling like youíre creepy. Your job is to be charming and engaging. How can you be charming and engaging if you donít believe it yourself? Your issue is self confidence. It doesnít matter how much you put on an act, girls can smell your insecurity the moment you walk up to them. No one uses pickup lines anymore. If anything, you should get into the conversation and ask her about the worst pickup lines sheís ever been given. Then you can mock the other guys. Your thinking is all off track. Your goal is to get her to talk about herself and bring in some humor on your end, even if itís self deprecating. But you have to be youÖ or a version of you that you want to present to this girl. You donít need any tricks. You just have to be quick on your feet, pick the right target, and just relax. You need to have something to say on a variety of topics, and you want her to talk, too. Think of things you know the girls will want to talk about, then steer the convo that way. It isnít exactly simple, but you need to figure out something that works for you.

Iíd stop worrying about the freshman girl so much. She doesnít want to date. If anything, she wants to go hog wild. Stop trying to date her. Call her up and invite her over to watch a movie. Then kill it. For the love of GOD!!!!

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 05:45 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post
If anything, you should get into the conversation and ask her about the worst pickup lines sheís ever been given. Then you can mock the other guys.
****, I didnt think about that one. I'll be borrowing that one.

Old 08-31-2010, 12:13 AM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post

That is the entire problem, dude. You have these assumptions that girls donít find you attractive, so you put all this pressure on yourself for no reason. You are getting away from your own game. Girls want to be entertained without feeling like youíre creepy. Your job is to be charming and engaging. How can you be charming and engaging if you donít believe it yourself? Your issue is self confidence. It doesnít matter how much you put on an act, girls can smell your insecurity the moment you walk up to them. No one uses pickup lines anymore. If anything, you should get into the conversation and ask her about the worst pickup lines sheís ever been given. Then you can mock the other guys. Your thinking is all off track. Your goal is to get her to talk about herself and bring in some humor on your end, even if itís self deprecating. But you have to be youÖ or a version of you that you want to present to this girl. You donít need any tricks. You just have to be quick on your feet, pick the right target, and just relax. You need to have something to say on a variety of topics, and you want her to talk, too. Think of things you know the girls will want to talk about, then steer the convo that way. It isnít exactly simple, but you need to figure out something that works for you.

Iíd stop worrying about the freshman girl so much. She doesnít want to date. If anything, she wants to go hog wild. Stop trying to date her. Call her up and invite her over to watch a movie. Then kill it. For the love of GOD!!!!
Yeah, I was interning for my radio station tonight at a nice bar, and I noticed a few women who would make eye contact with me. If I was out partying or with my buddies I probably would have asked what's up.

Yeah, **** that freshman girl. I tried twice to see her on party nights and it never happened. And I've always been the one to text her. I don't care how much we hit it off the first night we met, I'm not into shenanigans.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 09:20 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah, I was interning for my radio station tonight at a nice bar, and I noticed a few women who would make eye contact with me. If I was out partying or with my buddies I probably would have asked what's up.

Yeah, **** that freshman girl. I tried twice to see her on party nights and it never happened. And I've always been the one to text her. I don't care how much we hit it off the first night we met, I'm not into shenanigans.
Don't be a dummy! You may be there for work, but you can use your radio station gig as a way to talk to the girls. You can even use that as your lead-in. Trade them free stuff for their #'s. You don't need wingmen when you have the mantra of the radio station to work with. Stop being a pansy and say what's up next time...

I would probably just let the freshman girl go. She's at her first week in a new place with new people and all that jazz. She doesn't have the focus or the interest to be what you want, even as an F buddy. Just keep her # in your phone and maybe work it another time.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 09:42 AM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Here's one piece of advice that I feel worked/ can work for you.
It won't work all the time. But it will work a bunch:

In situations like that, or with a new girl you've just met or seen at a club, you simply have to assume that she wants you to bang her. I'm serious. She may know it, or not know it yet, but just always step up to the plate there thinking you are going to give her what she wants, you're doing her a favor. And when you do, she'll beg for it again.

Don't be tentative like a guy stepping up to the plate against a wild Randy Johnson or Mitch Williams.

And remember, even a top-10 batter in baseball fails about 7 out of 10 times at the plate. Don't worry that you won't succeed at rates like Ray Allen at the free throw line. You are swinging for the fences, not trying for base on balls. How often does even Prince Fielder hit homeruns? 1 every 20 at bats? It doesn't stop him from swinging hard next time.
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 10:27 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There is way too many sports metaphors/similes in that post!

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 01:52 PM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
There is way too many sports metaphors/similes in that post!
It's more like golf, imo. You're going out there trying to sink a birdie but it ain't easy, ya know? Sometimes you think the ball is going in and it just rims out. Sometimes you shank it. But then once in a while, just rarely, you hit that eagle and BAM wake up with two chicks.

When being a fanboi goes too far.
Sportsfan486 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 12:37 AM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Girls are evil.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 01:29 AM    (permalink
VUBlacknGold
Rookie

VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love my girl very much, everythings goin great even though she lives 50 mins away. I wish i could see her more but im working towards that. If you both really care about someone, distances aint an issue.

I Bleed Black and Gold
VUBlacknGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 08:41 AM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

50 minutes isn't bad at all.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 09:55 AM    (permalink
'cuse-213
Pro Bowler

'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VUBlacknGold View Post
I love my girl very much, everythings goin great even though she lives 50 mins away. I wish i could see her more but im working towards that. If you both really care about someone, distances aint an issue.
Alcohol and college dudes who would bone anything with a vagina are the issue.
Old 09-02-2010, 01:45 PM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
Here's one piece of advice that I feel worked/ can work for you.
It won't work all the time. But it will work a bunch:

In situations like that, or with a new girl you've just met or seen at a club, you simply have to assume that she wants you to bang her. I'm serious. She may know it, or not know it yet, but just always step up to the plate there thinking you are going to give her what she wants, you're doing her a favor. And when you do, she'll beg for it again.
Also, despite the sport analogies later in that post THIS is spot on.

Basic rules of club/bar pickup. Spot a girl (girls that are out with girlfriends are THE BEST TARGET. It's intimidating but, oddly enough, your chance of success is much higher, especially if you don't act like an ass.)
Convince yourself she wants to have sex with you.
Don't go slingin' game, using pick up lines. Buy the girl a drink. Make eye contact, smile, WAIT A FEW MINUTES. If she's even remotely interested she'll get nervous trying to figure out if you're coming over, want her to come over, etc. Plus her friends will probably poke fun at her (DON'T BUY THEM ALL DRINKS AT THIS POINT, SINGLE OUT YOUR TARGET.) You're nervous. This evens the playing field. Crucial step, imo.
Go up to the girl. Introduce yourself and compliment her (girls like confidence, not jerks. Jerks just tend to be more confident.) Ask her AND her friends if you can join them, just say your friends are talking about their jobs and they looked much more interesting or whatever.
Don't just talk to the girl you're trying to pick up. Get involved in the group conversation, ask other girls questions, etc, but spend more time with eye contact and smile occasionally at the girl you're trying to pick up.
Buy a round of shots. You get brownie points with her friends and get her drunker. Girls get horny when they drink. Fact.
Try to establish physical contact. Don't jump into being a pervert, just put your hand on her arm or back, maybe after a joke or something.

At this point, if she's letting you touch her and isn't showing any opposition, you've won. As long as you don't do anything incredibly dumb, you've got this. Close the deal however you'd like.

That's my advice. I never pick up girls that are alone at bars, for obvious reasons. I usually go for the shy(est) one in the group, because often her friends dragged her there TRYING to get her laid. I probably run about 30% success on this and get a number another 20-30% (not always the girl I was going for, though, haha.)

As for relationships. Relationships suck. Just **** a girl until she starts getting annoying, then dump her. Save yourself the trouble. Or if you get really lucky and find an amazing girl that doesn't annoy the **** out of you, marry her.

When being a fanboi goes too far.
Sportsfan486 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 02:13 PM    (permalink
JF4
Pro Bowler

JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportsfan486 View Post

Basic rules of club/bar pickup. Spot a girl (girls that are out with girlfriends are THE BEST TARGET. It's intimidating but, oddly enough, your chance of success is much higher, especially if you don't act like an ass.)
Don't go slingin' game, using pick up lines. Buy the girl a drink. Make eye contact, smile, WAIT A FEW MINUTES. If she's even remotely interested she'll get nervous trying to figure out if you're coming over, want her to come over, etc. Plus her friends will probably poke fun at her (DON'T BUY THEM ALL DRINKS AT THIS POINT, SINGLE OUT YOUR TARGET.) You're nervous. This evens the playing field. Crucial step, imo.
Go up to the girl. Introduce yourself and compliment her (girls like confidence, not jerks. Jerks just tend to be more confident.) Ask her AND her friends if you can join them, just say your friends are talking about their jobs and they looked much more interesting or whatever.
Don't just talk to the girl you're trying to pick up. Get involved in the group conversation, ask other girls questions, etc, but spend more time with eye contact and smile occasionally at the girl you're trying to pick up.
Buy a round of shots. You get brownie points with her friends and get her drunker. Girls get horny when they drink. Fact.
Try to establish physical contact. Don't jump into being a pervert, just put your hand on her arm or back, maybe after a joke or something.

At this point, if she's letting you touch her and isn't showing any opposition, you've won. As long as you don't do anything incredibly dumb, you've got this. Close the deal however you'd like.

That's my advice. I never pick up girls that are alone at bars, for obvious reasons. I usually go for the shy(est) one in the group, because often her friends dragged her there TRYING to get her laid. I probably run about 30% success on this and get a number another 20-30% (not always the girl I was going for, though, haha.)

As for relationships. Relationships suck. Just **** a girl until she starts getting annoying, then dump her. Save yourself the trouble. Or if you get really lucky and find an amazing girl that doesn't annoy the **** out of you, marry her.
No offense bro but that's some weak bar game your spittin.

Buying rounds? Lol no thanks.

stephenson86
JF4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 02:52 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If you're too cheap to buy drinks, you better look like Mark Sanchez.
Old 09-02-2010, 03:03 PM    (permalink
SwagU
Veteran

SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportsfan486 View Post

Com on dude everyone needs a Wingman:
SwagU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 03:11 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

**** that, i'd rather let my buddy strike out than jump on that grenade.
Old 09-02-2010, 04:50 PM    (permalink
'cuse-213
Pro Bowler

'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

hahah, that is priceless.
Old 09-02-2010, 06:12 PM    (permalink
JF4
Pro Bowler

JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
If you're too cheap to buy drinks, you better look like Mark Sanchez.
Or you're just a university student with enough game to work around it.

To say i've never bought a girl a drink is a lie but I make for damn sure it only happens once in a blue moon. Buying drinks is a little bit of a cop-out to using actual game IMO.

But hey if it's working for you, keep it up bud.

stephenson86
JF4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 07:45 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd buy a chick a drink or two. Not to get her drunk and rape her, but just to be cool and social.
Old 09-03-2010, 02:38 AM    (permalink
VUBlacknGold
Rookie

VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'cuse-213 View Post
Alcohol and college dudes who would bone anything with a vagina are the issue.
If your girl puts herself into that situation, do you know what the problem is? Why would she drink around guys that find her attractive and would do her if she slips up IF she knows that? She obviously doesnt feel youre important enough so screw her. My girl would never put herself in that situation just like i wouldnt, i would never downgrade or want better when i have the best. I love everything like she does, so if shes getting into those problems, she has a real issue or just doesnt care, figga deal me?

I Bleed Black and Gold
VUBlacknGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 02:39 AM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Okay, I went downtown to the bars tonight, and I had a few opportunites. The first time happened when I put a dollar in a change machine and some cutie was like "oh, im sorry" (idk why she said that). I came back like 30 minutes later (pretending to put another dollar in for change) and she started to talk to me. I asked her to come back where me and my two buds were chilling, and she started acting shady. I'm not sure if I'm repulsive, but her and a few chicks (or their friends) would be like "hey i gotta get some drinks" and I wouldn't see them again. However, that first chick said that, and I saw her at another bar, and she like elbowed me in the ribs when she walked by me. Regardless, she was dancing with some **** bag later that night, and I never tried talking to her.. I'm 21, and I'm convinced the bars are for loser ****** 25+ year-olds who still have no signifcant others. FML.
Old 09-04-2010, 08:26 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
I'm convinced the bars are for loser ****** 25+ year-olds who still have no significant others
I'm 24 and dont have a significant other...

Old 09-04-2010, 09:22 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Be patient, Brent. The right guy is out there just waiting for you.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote