Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-06-2010, 06:59 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
To everyone who helped me with my last problem by telling me to forget about it, she was just using me:

You were 100% right. I'm never doubting you guys again.
we still love you, chris.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 07:04 PM    (permalink
SwagU
Veteran

SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
To everyone who helped me with my last problem by telling me to forget about it, she was just using me:

You were 100% right. I'm never doubting you guys again.
It's hard to see the things others see when you are actually in the siuation. Now that you have realized this you gotta make that Ronnie sig proud, and just "Smush" with a bunch of chicks.
SwagU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 07:07 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwagU View Post
It's hard to see the things others see when you are actually in the siuation. Now that you have realized this you gotta make that Ronnie sig proud, and just "Smush" with a bunch of chicks.
I think Mike or Pauly would be better, just because Ronnie is also struck with hot and cold feelings for some ho that totally drags him down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 07:11 PM    (permalink
SwagU
Veteran

SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I think Mike or Pauly would be better, just because Ronnie is also struck with hot and cold feelings for some ho that totally drags him down.
Yeah, but im just talking more about going out there and getting crazy like he did. Main point though go out and meet alot of new chicks. Just get your mind off this chick for good with replacing her with some new ones.
SwagU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 07:17 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwagU View Post
Yeah, but im just talking more about going out there and getting crazy like he did. Main point though go out and meet alot of new chicks. Just get your mind off this chick for good with replacing her with some new ones.
Yeah. I go back to school on Thursday and I hope to do exactly that. Keep her away from me except for the absolute necessities.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-06-2010, 08:01 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

Either way, who needs girls when NHL 11 comes out tomorrow?

Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-07-2010, 01:18 AM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is dressing a little nicer when you go downtown to the bars such a bad thing? I just see way too many dudes wearing t-shirts and backwards hats, and I like wearing a button-up or a v-neck once in a while.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 04:07 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dressing nicer can help you stand out a little more. Just, for the love of god, don't wear an affliction/ed hardy shirt.
Old 09-07-2010, 08:49 AM    (permalink
BigJohn98
Pro Bowler

BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't wear Tapout either. That's straight ***
BigJohn98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 10:11 AM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Dressing nicer can help you stand out a little more. Just, for the love of god, don't wear an affliction/ed hardy shirt.
Hell no, I'm talking stylish, not douchish. Idk, I went on another site, and everyone was all "durr if you wear a tie or a vest (even with its with jeans) and try to look sharp you look like you're insecure and your mom dresses you."

I just feel more confident when I put some thought into what I look like for that evening.
Old 09-07-2010, 10:56 AM    (permalink
BigJohn98
Pro Bowler

BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just wear some plaid-ish type shorts, and a Quiksilver shirt. That's my attire pretty much everytime I go out on dates and hangout and ****. This is what I usually wear:

+

+
Old 09-07-2010, 11:57 AM    (permalink
Fat_Actor
Rookie

Fat_Actor could make a wolverine purr.Fat_Actor could make a wolverine purr.Fat_Actor could make a wolverine purr.Fat_Actor could make a wolverine purr.Fat_Actor could make a wolverine purr.Fat_Actor could make a wolverine purr.Fat_Actor could make a wolverine purr.

All right, just got back from school. Now I took a shower, shaved, and put on some old spice because axe is a piece of ****. Within the first five minutes of my break time I was just trying to get myself up to go talk to her and I finally got the urge and I walked over to her and introduced myself and she was real nice. She did not take me up as a creep (which I am not). We just talked for the whole break and I found she was also a Bucs fan so that was a huge plus. I then asked her out on a date and she said yes and we would go from there. So, so far I am good.
Fat_Actor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 11:59 AM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat_Actor View Post
All right, just got back from school. Now I took a shower, shaved, and put on some old spice because axe is a piece of ****. Within the first five minutes of my break time I was just trying to get myself up to go talk to her and I finally got the urge and I walked over to her and introduced myself and she was real nice. She did not take me up as a creep (which I am not). We just talked for the whole break and I found she was also a Bucs fan so that was a huge plus. I then asked her out on a date and she said yes and we would go from there. So, so far I am good.
Kings to you, my friend.
Old 09-07-2010, 12:00 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn98 View Post
Just wear some plaid-ish type shorts, and a Quiksilver shirt. That's my attire pretty much everytime I go out on dates and hangout and ****. This is what I usually wear:

+

+
Idk, that's the kind of stuff I wear when I'm going to class or kickin' it at my house. Some clothes just give me more confidence. I'm just gonna say **** it, i don't care what anyone else thinks. It's not like I'm wearing a three-piece suit at the local VFW.
Old 09-07-2010, 12:08 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

An update on my situation: things are going well. I still haven't gone all in, like official "bf/gf" stuff, but I like the pace of things now. We talk pretty regularly and she is just as excited as I am to start things off.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 12:24 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't recall seeing your post about things in the past, but I'm glad it is going well for you!

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 12:39 PM    (permalink
BigJohn98
Pro Bowler

Well my situation is ****ed. I came home from work Sunday, got on Facebook, and the first thing I see is that Brittany(girl I told you guys about) is in a relationship. I froze as soon as I saw that. I couldn't believe it. Three weeks ago she wasn't ready to date. Wasn't ready to be committed. I have a feeling said she wasn't ready because I'm 19 and she just turned 21 and can go out to bars and drink and all that crap.

I should have seen it coming. We barely talked and didn't hang out once after we had the "talk" about how she wasn't ready to be committed and she wanted to be friends. I had felt like she was avoiding me for a reason the whole time, but didn't want to believe it. Oh well. Live and learn.
Old 09-07-2010, 12:48 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn98 View Post
Well my situation is ****ed. I came home from work Sunday, got on Facebook, and the first thing I see is that Brittany(girl I told you guys about) is in a relationship. I froze as soon as I saw that. I couldn't believe it. Three weeks ago she wasn't ready to date. Wasn't ready to be committed. I have a feeling said she wasn't ready because I'm 19 and she just turned 21 and can go out to bars and drink and all that crap.

I should have seen it coming. We barely talked and didn't hang out once after we had the "talk" about how she wasn't ready to be committed and she wanted to be friends. I had felt like she was avoiding me for a reason the whole time, but didn't want to believe it. Oh well. Live and learn.
Looks like she just wasn't ready to date you. And she was probably trying to be nice. It's tough but you're young. Just learn from it.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 01:05 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Looks like she just wasn't ready to date you. And she was probably trying to be nice. It's tough but you're young. Just learn from it.
Pretty much this. No matter what they say, girls are always ready to date the "right" guy. They're just stupid because they pretty much determine if a guy is "right" in a day or less.

Also, dating an older girl is stupid and pointless until you turn 21. You saved yourself a lot of anxiety on nights she'll be going out to bars and clubs and meeting guys who have money and credit, while you're stuck at a house party drinking Keystone. Trust me.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 01:05 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
Best way to get out of the friend zone? I need help. I've known this girl for about two years and she is the only person I cannot read, she is pretty reserved and I have no idea if she feels the way I do. I'm like best friends with her brother. We're pretty good friends, but like I said, I want more.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post
I don't recall seeing your post about things in the past, but I'm glad it is going well for you!

That was my predicament. But things are going rather smoothly. I still have a fatalistic view of my relationships, so I am trying not to get too caught up in the moment here.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 01:59 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So you've managed to convert it from the friend zone to the "end zone"? Good job!

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Old 09-07-2010, 02:00 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
Pretty much this. No matter what they say, girls are always ready to date the "right" guy. They're just stupid because they pretty much determine if a guy is "right" in a day or less.

Also, dating an older girl is stupid and pointless until you turn 21. You saved yourself a lot of anxiety on nights she'll be going out to bars and clubs and meeting guys who have money and credit, while you're stuck at a house party drinking Keystone. Trust me.
Exactly. YFS has it totally correct here. I have no idea why anyone who is 19 wants to be locked into 1 girl anyway. Go out and bang a bunch of girls, preferably older ones. Get better at what you do there, maybe go on a few dates for the experience. Just recognize that you're almost certainly not going to meet "the one" at age 19. You need the life experience.

Old 09-07-2010, 02:23 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Things I've learned from this thread, based on reading it the last two or so years:

- Have balls (most important)
- Smile
- Don't be soft spoken
- Make eye contact
- Never call or contact the day after
- Ask the girl about herself
- HAVE BALLS
- Don't feel sorry for yourself
- Have a short memory when it comes to rejection
- Laugh a lot
- You are the most important person
- Be forward with your intentions

Feel free to add anything I missed

I really feel like I am at a good place right now. My strategy is to just find a girl to text once in a while, and on the weekends go to bars and talk to females. I look forward to every single weekend, and the opportunities they bring to me.
Old 09-07-2010, 02:42 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

-Don't wear douchey apparel.

Very key component.
Old 09-07-2010, 02:48 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
-Don't wear douchey apparel.

Very key component.
Haha, that's go be right up there with the rest, seriously.
619 is offline   Reply With Quote