Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-07-2010, 02:54 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
-Don't wear douchey apparel.

Very key component.
Oh I know that, I'm not buff enough to wear that **** ****. These days I just wear a button-up or a hoodie with my Chucks.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 03:35 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hoodie? F that noise. Wear nice clothes that show off your assets. Hoodie screams "doofus who has no idea how to get chicks"

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 03:42 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post
Hoodie? F that noise. Wear nice clothes that show off your assets. Hoodie screams "doofus who has no idea how to get chicks"
Well, I want to wear something nicer, like maybe a button-up, a random tie, and some jeans, and then everyone tells me it looks like I'm trying too hard. And I have about three t-shirts I'd consider "going out material." All the rest are college or sports related. I usually just go with my gut. If I'm feelin' extra confident I'll put something a little more stylish on, but if I'm the DD or I feel like ****, I'll just throw whatever on.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 03:47 PM    (permalink
aLARGEtopHat
Rookie

aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Stop wearing chucks please... Along with Hollister, quicksilver, checkered vans, et cetera.
aLARGEtopHat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 03:47 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It completely depends where your going. Jeans and shoes are the keys tho, people get far too caught up in shirts.

Can't tell you how many times I see someone in a nice button up, but crappy light jeans and worn sneakers. I always go nice jeans, shoes and then vary shirt choice depending where I am going. You can get away with a standard black jockey v neck at plenty of great Manhattan places with the rights jean/shoes combo.
Old 09-07-2010, 03:57 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Random observation: I must have a thing for tall girls. Every girl I've been interested in was at least as tall as me, taller with high heels. I'm 5'9" so I am not exactly a midget.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 04:40 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yo Vikes, add CONFIDENCE to your list. That is the most important part IMO.

I have seen a lot of goofy looking guys pull chicks out of there league by being confident and making the girl think that he is the coolest guy on this planet.
Old 09-07-2010, 05:13 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aLARGEtopHat View Post
Stop wearing chucks please... Along with Hollister, quicksilver, checkered vans, et cetera.
Agreed. tenchar
Old 09-07-2010, 05:16 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Toss me some ideas for what to get my girlfriend for our seventh anniversary. No jewelry. Go!

I'm thinking of taking her on a trip.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 05:16 PM    (permalink
SwagU
Veteran

SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There is nothing wrong with dressing up a bit depending on where you are going, and if there is a pretty good chance you are going to be talking to some chicks. Its always good to stand out from the rest of the dudes a bit. Trust me chicks really anaylze your clothes and style, before even getting to know you they try to picture what you are like from what you are wearing. Ive learned chicks really look at shoes and watches, but they love seeing a guy that dresses up a bit.
SwagU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 05:25 PM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwagU View Post
There is nothing wrong with dressing up a bit depending on where you are going, and if there is a pretty good chance you are going to be talking to some chicks. Its always good to stand out from the rest of the dudes a bit. Trust me chicks really anaylze your clothes and style, before even getting to know you they try to picture what you are like from what you are wearing. Ive learned chicks really look at shoes and watches, but they love seeing a guy that dresses up a bit.
I analyze every girl I see... I can pretty well tell whether or not someone is worth talking to based on their attire, and the way they conduct themselves. Image is everything, especially in a bar type scene.

I would never overdress, but at least put a little effort in, that's my notion on the matter.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.
VoteLynnSwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 08:06 PM    (permalink
VUBlacknGold
Rookie

VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
Toss me some ideas for what to get my girlfriend for our seventh anniversary. No jewelry. Go!

I'm thinking of taking her on a trip.
Get a tattoo that says Property Of *Girlfriends Name* above your junk, she'll love it lol. But seriously, a trip sounds nice, id say somewhere cozy or coastal, those always work, try to bring each other closer, since its a special moment. Good luck with what you choose. I got this lil place I like to go in Cali called Cayucos, its a beautiful beach town. Also congrats on the great relationship

I Bleed Black and Gold
VUBlacknGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 08:41 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

on the earlier attire topic:

dress in a way that would attract the type of girl you are into. if you dress like you are a high schooler, you will get stupid and immature girls... if any at all.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 11:46 PM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Agreed. tenchar
I had a chick come up to me in a bar and go "Oh my god, you're wearing chucks, **** yeah" and my mate's girlfriends say they're better than leather dress shoes or skate shoes, so no. I've had it reinforced by females that chucks are fine, same with adidas kicks.

If I'm going for more dressed up I had some *** dude at the store help me pick out nice dress shoes.

In fact, if you're not sure, just go into a shop and find a *** dude they'll be able to find you good clothes.

Once you go ***, you'll have awesome an wardrobe.

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 11:56 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I got a chicks number at school today and I was wearing a hanes v neck, cargo shorts, and flip flops, what you are wearing is important to a degree (depends mostly where you are at) but what's more important is how you carry yourself, attacking the situation with confidence, and being able to hold a conversation with them about things chicks care about. If you are still turned down just tell them they are fat and not that hot anyway and you will ruin their day.
Old 09-08-2010, 12:19 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If you're gonna take blinside's strategy for purchasing clothes, use it as an opportunity to talk to a hot chick while you're at it. Find the hottest female working at the store and ask them to help you buy clothes, even if you don't really need the help.

As to what CCB said, it's the truth. If they're being all bitches about you trying to talk to them, just ruin their night by insulting them. 99% of females are self conscious about their appearance, so hit em where it hurts!
Old 09-08-2010, 01:42 AM    (permalink
aLARGEtopHat
Rookie

aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Here is all one needs to start a wardrobe:

The main keys are: No branded t-shirts, square toed dress shoes, and fit matters way over brand.

One Oxford Blue cotton shirt:

Some random colored plain t-shirts:

Navy blue and Khaki shorts, no one wears cargo shorts anymore:

Some Levis 511's or 514's in dark colors:

Boat shoes are always nice, never get the *** new designed ones:

Some kind of van type shoe (Generic Surplus/Pro-keds):

Last edited by aLARGEtopHat : 09-08-2010 at 01:50 AM.
aLARGEtopHat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 02:26 AM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
If you're gonna take blinside's strategy for purchasing clothes, use it as an opportunity to talk to a hot chick while you're at it. Find the hottest female working at the store and ask them to help you buy clothes, even if you don't really need the help.

As to what CCB said, it's the truth. If they're being all bitches about you trying to talk to them, just ruin their night by insulting them. 99% of females are self conscious about their appearance, so hit em where it hurts!
It's spelled with a "t" ;) nothing to do with football vernacular.

Yeah it can be a good way to talk to women too if you're still ****** at it because even if there's no chance of you hooking up it's a good chance just to get comfortable being witty and having a conversation with someone you're not going to ****.

*** dudes I've found will be more honest about something that doesn't work though.

Then again talking to hot chicks is talking to hot chicks. Either way, if you're not sure what you should be wearing, go to a ******* clothing store on a non-busy day and take your time. I feel self conscious picking out clothes, everyone does, but take your medicine once in a big swoop and it's over quick enough.

Quote:

The main keys are: No branded t-shirts, square toed dress shoes, and fit matters way over brand. images removed for size
Yeah I'd agree with this in theory. I find a lot of it is about where you live and whats in style where you are.

I'd look out of place in a pair of khaki's with boat shoes and a dressy shirt if I were at a bbq in lieu of boardies, any t-shirt and thongs (flip flops). Dress for the occasion.

Must haves though:
Good dress shoes
Good casual shoes (I like the vans)
when it comes to casual shoes pick ones that can go with shorts or with jeans if you've got to pick just one pair.

Expensive jeans are a must, also buy a light jacket (I like m65 field jackets) Good cut for my build.

T-Shirts, brandless is good, same with ones without stupid slogans or jokes on them, but I've got a few shirts just for poker nights and **** like band shirts and surf brands, basically it's just cheap stuff that looks good that I wear when not chasing poon.

A decent button down shirt is a must too though.

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 04:23 AM    (permalink
7-11
Veteran

7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindSite View Post
I'd look out of place in a pair of khaki's with boat shoes and a dressy shirt if I were at a bbq in lieu of boardies, any t-shirt and thongs (flip flops). Dress for the occasion.
haha exactly, my dad may be able to get away with khaki's and boat shoes but i'm not too sure i'd be able to go anywhere i know people without being laughed into submission.
7-11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 06:09 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It must be an Aussie thing because my old man rocks the boat shoes too and he is 50 odd.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 04:37 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:

Those two put together give you the douchey frat boy look.
Old 09-08-2010, 04:43 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

The main keys are: No branded t-shirts, square toed dress shoes, and fit matters way over brand.

One Oxford Blue cotton shirt:

Some random colored plain t-shirts:

Some Levis 511's or 514's in dark colors:

Some kind of van type shoe (Generic Surplus/Pro-keds):
The fact that you think any of this attire is acceptable mortifies me.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 04:47 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

guys how do you feel about wearing polo shirts???
Old 09-08-2010, 04:48 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I wear polo shirts pretty often, mostly with jeans. Don't really use them to go out, but for school, or for going to get a beer at a bar they're perfect.
Old 09-08-2010, 04:57 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I dunno man ..I really question some of your guys' wardrobes (not you MetSox). It's okay to buy expensive brand name wear ..just don't have it be from Hollister, A & F or AE. I'll admit to having worn their clothing in the past, and sometimes still do pull out an AE shirt from time to time, but buying random colored plain t-shirts for the sake of it makes no sense.

Lately I've found myself liking this place called Banana Republic - kinda pricey for someone my age (20), though one has to remember quality>quantity, and therefore it is a place worth checking out. Girls can definitely notice a very well-dressed man from afar, I can assure you this speaking from experience, the rest is up to you and not only how you carry yourself, but a conversation (with confidence, candor and wit).

Confidence is number one, though, and it's something that's gotta come from within, especially if public-speaking does not come naturally, and that's actually okay as it didn't at first with me (during my younger days). Just maintain a "what's the worst that could happen" attitude, which is what I do, and you'd be surprised how far that line of rationality can take you in life. This last part is mainly for you, Vikes.
619 is offline   Reply With Quote