Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-10-2010, 05:34 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

These mid highs?

Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 05:36 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My friend and I debated this the other night. Would you approach a girl in the gym? I said no, but I take lifting more seriously then any of my friends. Would you guys do it?
Old 09-10-2010, 05:37 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
Would you guys do it?
chicks who put on make up to go to the gym and barely break a sweat are there for looks, not to work out.

but either way, no, I never talk to girls at the gym. hell, I dont talk to any one unless I have to.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 05:44 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
My friend and I debated this the other night. Would you approach a girl in the gym? I said no, but I take lifting more seriously then any of my friends. Would you guys do it?
Methinks you take lifting a tad too serious.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 06:17 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wouldn't, simply because the gym is full of ******** alpha males that will hit on anything with a vagina, and there's a 99% chance that she has been hit on multiple times already.

I don't wanna be that guy.
Old 09-10-2010, 06:33 PM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
I wouldn't, simply because the gym is full of ******** alpha males that will hit on anything with a vagina, and there's a 99% chance that she has been hit on multiple times already.

This hitting on people in a gym is probably a bad idea. It'll just be annoying.

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 12:29 PM    (permalink
'cuse-213
Pro Bowler

'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
you sound like one of the tools that I teach

:D
Haha, sometimes I feel like I look like a "lax bro" or something
Old 09-11-2010, 12:36 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like this girl and she likes me. She wasn't ready for a relationship, so we were gonna see how it goes and hopefully start this month. She ****** a dude last night who she didn't even know. Just came into my room crying and apologizing and **** and still isn't ready but still likes me and feels awful. Why are girls so ***?

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 12:43 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
I like this girl and she likes me. She wasn't ready for a relationship, so we were gonna see how it goes and hopefully start this month. She ****** a dude last night who she didn't even know. Just came into my room crying and apologizing and **** and still isn't ready but still likes me and feels awful. Why are girls so ***?
This is why you shouldn't like a girl. Just **** bitches and hook up. I can use a dog to fulfill my emotional need for a companion.
Old 09-11-2010, 01:30 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post

Girls get hit on relentlessly wherever they go.
Old 09-11-2010, 03:16 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Here's my new strategy for women.

Do ballsy stuff and hope you get rejected. When you get disappointed it's awesome :)
Old 09-11-2010, 03:21 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You guys want girls? All you need is one of these:

Old 09-11-2010, 03:22 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post

The sad thing is, most dogs will last longer than any relationship you get in.
Old 09-11-2010, 03:24 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post

This is indeed proven by science. The first day that I ever walked my puppy on campus, I pulled four numbers in 15 minutes without asking for them.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 03:52 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

CCB that is sick! I should call the cops on you for suggesting such depraved acts on a Dog.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 12:06 AM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

******* A. I was talking to this really attractive girl yesterday (I initiated) and dancing with her a little bit. A little bit later her and one of her friends went to the bathroom and came back to our same area, but some backwards hat **** bag was talking to her almost as soon as she came back. I pretty much just gave up after that. Is it weird to go back and talk to her as soon I see her again? My dumb ass usually just stands around and waits for the chick to come back to me. This is like the second time in a row this has happened (me initiating with a chick, her and her friends leave, have opportunity to talk again and not do anything). Should I just be aggressive as ****?
Old 09-13-2010, 12:29 AM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

how does your convo go before hand is it something like this.

Girl: Blablabla
you:Thats cool
***awkward silence
you:some random question.

I have been there before, and nothing good usually comes from that.
Old 09-13-2010, 12:33 AM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Quote:
how does your convo go before hand is it something like this.

Girl: Blablabla
you:Thats cool
***awkward silence
you:some random question.

I have been there before, and nothing good usually comes from that.
I was playing darts. Thinking of something to talk about is usually never a problem for me.
Old 09-13-2010, 05:50 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
well, at least you know it'll be easy to **** her.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 06:17 AM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
well, at least you know it'll be easy to **** her.
My question is why hasn't she already been ****** if she's a giant hoe and you're both in like with each other?

Also, Prock you need to kick it Nate Dogg style because all the true gangstas know Nate ain't never loved a hoe.

Last edited by ccB : 09-13-2010 at 06:57 AM.
ccB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 12:11 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
******* A. I was talking to this really attractive girl yesterday (I initiated) and dancing with her a little bit. A little bit later her and one of her friends went to the bathroom and came back to our same area, but some backwards hat **** bag was talking to her almost as soon as she came back. I pretty much just gave up after that. Is it weird to go back and talk to her as soon I see her again? My dumb ass usually just stands around and waits for the chick to come back to me. This is like the second time in a row this has happened (me initiating with a chick, her and her friends leave, have opportunity to talk again and not do anything). Should I just be aggressive as ****?
You are being a whiny pansy. Stop letting this stuff get in your head. It's the main reason why you're not having success....

The girl doesn't have to come back to you, but if she doesn't that's not a great sign. Doesn't mean game over, but if she comes back to you, it means you're going to get some. If you were talking with her and dancing for a good bit, let the other guy run his game, then look for signs he's striking out, then swoop in later. Otherwise, start talking to other girls, then swing back to her before you leave and say something like "I had a nice time talking with you earlier. Can I get your #?"

You don't need to spend more than 15-20 mins with a girl to score the digits. That's what it's all about right now. You're not good enough/smooth enough to score a 1 nighter with most girls right now. You just have to get the digits, wait 3 days, then call.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 03:29 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post
You don't need to spend more than 15-20 mins with a girl to score the digits. That's what it's all about right now. You're not good enough/smooth enough to score a 1 nighter with most girls right now. You just have to get the digits, wait 3 days, then call.
This paragraph made me LOL IRL. (probably for the wrong reasons though)

edit: To the guy who was quoted by the guy I quoted, practice on female acquaintances. Since they are not friends, no loss if you screw up. If you score, then it's pure win. Practice makes you come off smoother and sitting in your room practicing to a mirror doesn't work at all.
Old 09-13-2010, 07:53 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post
You are being a whiny pansy. Stop letting this stuff get in your head. It's the main reason why you're not having success....

The girl doesn't have to come back to you, but if she doesn't that's not a great sign. Doesn't mean game over, but if she comes back to you, it means you're going to get some. If you were talking with her and dancing for a good bit, let the other guy run his game, then look for signs he's striking out, then swoop in later. Otherwise, start talking to other girls, then swing back to her before you leave and say something like "I had a nice time talking with you earlier. Can I get your #?"

I see what you are saying, I definitely overthink and overanalyze things. The bars we go to are so ******* loud, so it makes it hard to have a conversation with somebody.
Old 09-13-2010, 08:09 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So much for the good vibes. Got dumped. Whatever, her loss.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 08:13 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
I see what you are saying, I definitely overthink and overanalyze things. The bars we go to are so ******* loud, so it makes it hard to have a conversation with somebody.
Easy solution: Don't try to pick up girls at the bar. Try meeting girls at common interest points. Volunteer work, intramural sports teams, college extracurriculars. The bar will never be your scene. The bar is not my scene. Play to your strengths.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote