Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-14-2010, 09:13 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
So much for the good vibes. Got dumped. Whatever, her loss.
Definitely her loss. Take a week, mourn your loss, then get back out there!

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 11:01 AM    (permalink
ShutDwn
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
My friend and I debated this the other night. Would you approach a girl in the gym? I said no, but I take lifting more seriously then any of my friends. Would you guys do it?
Don't **** where you eat.

This applies to anywhere you go consistently like work, class, the gym, etc...

Class would be the worst because there is zero chance you could go at different times.
Old 09-14-2010, 11:12 AM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post
Easy solution: Don't try to pick up girls at the bar. Try meeting girls at common interest points. Volunteer work, intramural sports teams, college extracurriculars. The bar will never be your scene. The bar is not my scene. Play to your strengths.
I'm not trying to just pick up girls and bang them, although I did bring some hoodrat home this past summer; I just want to get some numbers, and I know I am close to at least being able to do that. If I get numbers, and I feel good about the situation, I will wait a few days and call them. There is no doubt in my mind I can do this. I think my game is even weaker in places like the classroom and the student union. I mean I've talked to girls in class, but I've never envisioned a situation where I would get a number sometime or w/e. Bars and parties have always been the places I've tried to really talk to girls. I could change this, but I just have never used those places as a setting for hitting on girls.

Like I said, I know the right opportunity is going to come. I just need to be patient and ready.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 12:39 PM    (permalink
aLARGEtopHat
Rookie

aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm sure it has been said, but bars and parties are the worst times to time to pick up women. This is the point when women get to hit on the most and are thus at their most bitchy and resistant to anything fun.
aLARGEtopHat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 01:33 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

150% agree. Every time a girl goes out to a bar or a club or whatever, she is looking to get slammed or is not looking to get slammed. Hitting on a girl when there is common interest helps your game and gives you a point of commonality.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Old 09-14-2010, 05:09 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So what you guys are trying to say is don't approach or try to talk to women at bars? Doesn't make sense to me.
Old 09-14-2010, 05:42 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I dont think he is telling you to give up at bars. He is just saying look for girls who have similar interests in you. For example, say you are in some club at school. Look for girls in that club. You can get a conversation rolling easier, just talk about the club.
Old 09-14-2010, 05:57 PM    (permalink
SwagU
Veteran

SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In my experience the party and bar seen are great if you just wanna hook up. Parties and bars usually put chicks in the mindset of I just wanna have fun tonight, and just do whatever with no strings attached. Vikes I say if you are looking for a little something more with a chick that you stay out of the bar and party seen. Best place for you is in your class or school. I know for me the more intimate relationships have come from girls that I have met in class, or on my campus.
SwagU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 06:03 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How high do the stages go as far as clingers are concerned? I think this girl passed stage 5 a few weeks ago.
Old 09-14-2010, 06:06 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Stage 5 clinger?! I avoid that **** like the plague!
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 06:11 PM    (permalink
SwagU
Veteran

SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp View Post
How high do the stages go as far as clingers are concerned? I think this girl passed stage 5 a few weeks ago.
There is only 5, but trust me for some chicks you can make an exception for lol.
Old 09-14-2010, 06:58 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Yeah, **** going after girls in my classes here. I swear to god every single chick is in a relationship or has a boyfriend. THUS, why I go to the bars and clubs. God ******* damnit I can't wait until I move to a bigger city.
Old 09-14-2010, 08:18 PM    (permalink
SwagU
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
Yeah, **** going after girls in my classes here. I swear to god every single chick is in a relationship or has a boyfriend. THUS, why I go to the bars and clubs. God ******* damnit I can't wait until I move to a bigger city.
Dude it's the same in my classes, thats why when you find one that isn't she usually want's to be in one. Girls are always influenced by other girls and what they are doing. So if all her friends are in a relationship, it usually means that she is also looking for that MR. Right to fit in with her other friends.
Old 09-14-2010, 10:27 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Boyfriends are meaningless
Old 09-15-2010, 10:24 AM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've cut ties with the Jew-Nadian rich girl I was telling you guys about a bunch of pages back. We were "talking" or whatever the **** you call it, but anyway, I realized I was just being a gold digger. So I told her I didn't want her.

She said this, which made you laugh "I know deep down you like me, and one day you'll realize how much of a mistake you're making."

My last comment/reponse: I already made a huge mistake in giving you my number.

Wasn't trying to be mean, but she almost wasn't allowing me to stop talking to her, so my perspective is I did what I had to do.

Only thing is, I am turning down Colts season tickets in a suite in the south endzone. I'm not even a colts fan but that sounded sweet.

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)
BuckeyeDan17 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 11:22 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sounds like someone you need to keep around just as friends and come up with a way to get the benefits of daddy's money without dating her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeDan17 View Post
I've cut ties with the Jew-Nadian rich girl I was telling you guys about a bunch of pages back. We were "talking" or whatever the **** you call it, but anyway, I realized I was just being a gold digger. So I told her I didn't want her.

She said this, which made you laugh "I know deep down you like me, and one day you'll realize how much of a mistake you're making."

Wasn't trying to be mean, but she almost wasn't allowing me to stop talking to her, so my perspective is I did what I had to do.

Only thing is, I am turning down Colts season tickets in a suite in the south endzone. I'm not even a colts fan but that sounded sweet.
Old 09-15-2010, 12:32 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeDan17 View Post

While mean, I think you made the right call by cutting it all off. If you don't like her, don't fake it. You did the right thing. Lose her #, don't respond to texts, unfriend from FB, etc. Don't backtrack on what you said before. She will get over it quicker than you think.

Old 09-15-2010, 12:44 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've been living with my girl for almost a year now. Crazy. Never would have thought that would happen.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 12:49 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

I had the talk with my girl about contemplating moving in together. We're at about 8.5 months, but we're both incredibly happy, and it appears to be proceeding towards very good things...

Old 09-15-2010, 12:56 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
I've been living with my girl for almost a year now. Crazy. Never would have thought that would happen.
I still remember you posting about how you liked her and how she punched you in the face or whatever. And that her BF at the time was ***? I know a lot about someone I don't know. Weird.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 01:20 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
I still remember you posting about how you liked her and how she punched you in the face or whatever. And that her BF at the time was ***? I know a lot about someone I don't know. Weird.
Ha, that's tooo funny. I still give her crap for it all the time.
Old 09-15-2010, 01:23 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I remember that too. Man, i've been posting on this board a lot longer than i imagined.
Old 09-15-2010, 01:38 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

Yeah, it was awhile ago because it was from before I got banned from OT.
Old 09-15-2010, 01:49 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
Yeah, it was awhile ago because it was from before I got banned from OT.
AND WE FOUGHT THE GOOD FIGHT TO BRING YOU BACK!

I don't get how some people can get married before living with each other first. **** just doesn't make sense. It's a ******* ENORMOUS jump just to live with someone first.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 01:55 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
AND WE FOUGHT THE GOOD FIGHT TO BRING YOU BACK!

I don't get how some people can get married before living with each other first. **** just doesn't make sense. It's a ******* ENORMOUS jump just to live with someone first.

Of which I am eternally grateful to all of you for. :)

And I completely agree with you. Would you buy a car before test driving it? Me neither.