Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-16-2010, 03:37 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If she lives an hour away, she's not worth the effort. Find a local girl, bang her out, take pics, develop them, then send the pics to the old girl.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 03:50 PM    (permalink
HeavyLeggedWaistBender
Veteran

HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well thats one option, thank you.
Old 09-16-2010, 03:52 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My guess is that you're in HS or college. You don't actually like this girl. You just have become infatuated with the idea of what you think she is. You haven't had contact with her in some time, and she hasn't tried to get in touch with you. I would let it go.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 04:18 PM    (permalink
HeavyLeggedWaistBender
Veteran

HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thats better.
Old 09-16-2010, 06:36 PM    (permalink
'cuse-213
Pro Bowler

'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know it's early to be talking about Christmas gifts, and I'll probably ask again aboutt December 23rd or so. But my girlfriend is taking me to my first Jets game for Christmas. I don't think a card is going to cut it now..
Old 09-16-2010, 06:37 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'cuse-213 View Post
I know it's early to be talking about Christmas gifts, and I'll probably ask again aboutt December 23rd or so. But my girlfriend is taking me to my first Jets game for Christmas. I don't think a card is going to cut it now..
you need to start listening when she is talking about thinks she wants to buy.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 06:39 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That's not a relationship to screw up.
Old 09-16-2010, 06:48 PM    (permalink
HeavyLeggedWaistBender
Veteran

I dont think we can help. Shes taking you to your first Jets game, which is super awesome and special to YOU. So you have to think about something that would be super awesome and special to her, specifically. No genaric presents this year.

Does she like to travel? Does she play an instrument?-Has she always wanted to?
Old 09-17-2010, 08:21 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Sounds like u r gonna have to get her some kind of jewerly
Old 09-17-2010, 09:33 AM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 10:47 AM    (permalink
'cuse-213
Pro Bowler

'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
you need to start listening when she is talking about thinks she wants to buy.
Listening, damn it.. not my strong suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
That's not a relationship to screw up.
Tell me about it

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan View Post
Sounds like u r gonna have to get her some kind of jewerly
It's looking like that. And probably a few smaller things that would mean something to her. And something funny
Old 09-17-2010, 12:01 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Find out something that's special to her, doesn't have to be jewelry. Maybe she likes syracuse, and take her to her first game.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 12:42 PM    (permalink
'cuse-213
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosanac01 View Post
Find out something that's special to her, doesn't have to be jewelry. Maybe she likes syracuse, and take her to her first game.
She's a big Sabres fan, catching a Rangers-Sabres game would be sick but I wouldn't wanna copy the game idea lol she would probably still love it though
Old 09-17-2010, 01:00 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
She's a big Sabres fan, catching a Rangers-Sabres game would be sick but I wouldn't wanna copy the game idea lol she would probably still love it though
Personalized Sabres jersey and a thoughtful card?

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 08:16 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Personalized Sabres jersey
that would be pretty thoughtful

Old 09-18-2010, 12:22 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Snagged a number at a party last night full of 18-20 year old chicks. Is it still kosher to call/text or whatever even if it was a party where everyone was probably drunk? Pretty sure I'm just gonna be like "Hey it was nice talkin to you at that party, i wanna get to know you more let's grab some coffee/lunch etc"

On another note, **** the bars when you are trying to talk to women. It is such an unimaginable tool douche fest.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 12:33 PM    (permalink
ShutDwn
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
Snagged a number at a party last night full of 18-20 year old chicks. Is it still kosher to call/text or whatever even if it was a party where everyone was probably drunk? Pretty sure I'm just gonna be like "Hey it was nice talkin to you at that party, i wanna get to know you more let's grab some coffee/lunch etc"

On another note, **** the bars when you are trying to talk to women. It is such an unimaginable tool douche fest.
Nice man, I think you should text her a bit before asking to hang out. It gives you a chance to gauge her interest without putting your intentions out there right away.
Old 09-18-2010, 01:42 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShutDwn View Post
Nice man, I think you should text her a bit before asking to hang out. It gives you a chance to gauge her interest without putting your intentions out there right away.
Well, I just remembered. Before I left she said "Text me" like twice. Kinda leaning towards calling though
Old 09-18-2010, 02:27 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Call because texting is too passive. Also, remember to wait a day or two.

And don't go for the gauging interest thing, just ask her to meet up for coffee or something and don't be shy.

I would call her tomorrow or Tuesday and ask her to meet up that day or the day after. Don't ask her to hang out on a Thursday/weekend for the first hang out.

Old 09-18-2010, 05:13 PM    (permalink
Mr.Regular
2008 NFL Mock Draft Champion
Veteran

Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Im in a relationship right now, but Ive experienced the single life.

Here's where bars come in handy. House parties trump bars all day, we all know that, but sometimes its not the best venue to pick up. When its getting late at the party, you go out to the bars with ur buds/girls you met at the party. Then the bar atmosphere lets the ladies get loose, and youre already there with them, and you dont look like a d-bag picking up on them.
That was always the best formula I thought.

Mr.Regular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 10:38 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

God it sucks when you feel like you did everything right and it's nothing. Just takes any motivation or optimism right out of you. Oh well, back to bars/parties and hoping I can make out or get some action from a a drunk chick.
Old 09-19-2010, 10:52 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
God it sucks when you feel like you did everything right and it's nothing. Just takes any motivation or optimism right out of you. Oh well, back to bars/parties and hoping I can make out or get some action from a a drunk chick.
Seriously you need to eliminate the female species from your life right now and work on your own personal problems. Your constant whining is verging on pathetic so its no wonder you're not getting any play from the ladies.

Dude man up, step back, work on your self. Allow yourself time to feel comfortable in your own skin again.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 11:14 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDawg819 View Post
Seriously you need to eliminate the female species from your life right now and work on your own personal problems. Your constant whining is verging on pathetic so its no wonder you're not getting any play from the ladies.

Dude man up, step back, work on your self. Allow yourself time to feel comfortable in your own skin again.

Sorry guys, I honestly don't ***** this much in real life. I just need a place to vent, and /adv/ isn't working half the time. I don't mean to sound like a downer. I'm not like devastated or depressed, it's just frustrating. I have the balls to do stuff like contacting girls or whatever. It's not like I just sit in my room and wait. It just seems to me like if you are too aggressive, you're a creeper and if you do nothing you are a *****. I love myself, and I know I'm awesome, but it just seems to me that this is a formula, and I just don't know two of the variables. From now on I'm just making my intentions clear immediately (or almost)
Old 09-19-2010, 11:16 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Sorry guys, I honestly don't ***** this much in real life. I just need a place to vent, and /adv/ isn't working half the time. I don't mean to sound like a downer. I'm not like devastated or depressed, it's just frustrating. I have the balls to do stuff like contacting girls or whatever. It's not like I just sit in my room and wait. It just seems to me like if you are too aggressive, you're a creeper and if you do nothing you are a *****. I love myself, and I know I'm awesome, but it just seems to me that this is a formula, and I just don't know two of the variables. From now on I'm just making my intentions clear immediately (or almost)
Just step back. Do your thing and stop pressing. When females realize a guy doesn't care, they make the moves.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 11:20 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You need to do 3 things.

1. Get more drunk

2. Lower your standards

3. Go to slutty bars

This will help you score more which will build your confidence, after a few one night stands you will have no problem "moving up".

o and the final thing....you need to stop watching 2 and a half men
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote