Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-15-2010, 02:17 AM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Never try to get a number from a waitress. If she's single, every cook, bartender, waiter there has tried to **** it and cooks, bartenders, and waiters are ******* skillful at ******* waitress'. Just look around and note that that guy, that guy, and that guy has stuck it to her and she's a ******* waitress so she's probably not that good of lay or she'd have gotten promoted already.

Seriously.

Okay, here's a question. I've been chatting with this chick that's pretty cool, in a very sweet not-just-trying-to-tap-that sorta way. I'm kind of at a point where a real relationship would be nice. Problem? I just got fired. Not exactly making me boyfriend material A+. I have enough money to pull off a "nah, just taking my time finding a job that's really what I want while I freelance a bit" scam elegantly for a month or two. Problem B? My friend I know her through is trying to hook her up, bad. So she probably won't be available until I find a new job, unless I find one quick.

Do I jump into hot water and go for it now, adding an additional cost to my budget but potentially getting a decent relationship, or make the wise decision and lay off, save money, lick my wounds?

When being a fanboi goes too far.
Sportsfan486 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 02:22 AM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
I'm at a similar crossroads with a girl. Whenever we're around one another, she's sweet on me. Lights up completely when she sees me. She's not a flirt either, so I know she's not just being flirty. She's said some things to me in conversation that you wouldn't tell a guy if you just wanted to be friends with him, and has flat told me in the past that she'd ask me out if she were single (she had a boyfriend at the time, and I just met her - kinda took me by surprise).

But every time I ask her out to do something - whether it's just us, a group thing, or even a church group - she's always unavailable. She says she wants to hang out and see me, but every time I ask, she's got something else. I'm a bad planner, I'll admit. It's usually last second, "Hey, you doin anything tonight?" kind of stuff, but it's ridiculous how she always has to do something else.

But I'm stubborn, so I'm keeping on. I text her, and she'll text me back. But the thing is, I'm always the one to make contact. She nevers texts or calls me first, so it's pretty much me chasing. She never counter offers my invites to do stuff either. No, "Sorry I can't come, but a group of us are going to play pool tomorrow. Wanna come?"

This has happened before. About a year ago we were talking. I ended up asking her if I should just give up on asking her out. She told me no and to keep trying. I did so for another week and then gave up. Back then, she had just gotten out of a serious relationship. I chalked it up to it being too soon to have another guy, so I gave her space.

But she's had space. She's still single. And I know that she'd be interested in me. I just gotta be straight with her and see if she genuinely wants to be more, or if she's been using these other planned activities as an excuse to get out of a date with me without having to reject me (I would think this was the case, but she's agreed once but it just didn't work out. She's also kissed me on the cheek). We did talk once about relationships, and we both said that we weren't actively looking, but if something happened, then it happened. My view has changed as we've talked more and more, but she could very well not be wanting to date anyone. I guess I'll see when I talk to her next.
Bail. Now. Pull the eject lever.

You're the backup. You make her feel wanted, whether she's single or in a relationship, and she'll never go further than that and risk losing that feeling. She does enough to keep you trying so she can keep feeding her self-esteem.

She's holding you down and will never date you. She might, at some point, kiss/make out/whatever to keep you strung along but she'll never actually date you.

Bail. Those chicks can **** you up bad.

Old 11-15-2010, 02:32 AM    (permalink
BUSTKUNTLAWL
Veteran

BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Pshh, you ain't the master. You're the Arch Bishop...of love.

I'm at a similar crossroads with a girl. Whenever we're around one another, she's sweet on me. Lights up completely when she sees me. She's not a flirt either, so I know she's not just being flirty. She's said some things to me in conversation that you wouldn't tell a guy if you just wanted to be friends with him, and has flat told me in the past that she'd ask me out if she were single (she had a boyfriend at the time, and I just met her - kinda took me by surprise).

But every time I ask her out to do something - whether it's just us, a group thing, or even a church group - she's always unavailable. She says she wants to hang out and see me, but every time I ask, she's got something else. I'm a bad planner, I'll admit. It's usually last second, "Hey, you doin anything tonight?" kind of stuff, but it's ridiculous how she always has to do something else.

But I'm stubborn, so I'm keeping on. I text her, and she'll text me back. But the thing is, I'm always the one to make contact. She nevers texts or calls me first, so it's pretty much me chasing. She never counter offers my invites to do stuff either. No, "Sorry I can't come, but a group of us are going to play pool tomorrow. Wanna come?"

This has happened before. About a year ago we were talking. I ended up asking her if I should just give up on asking her out. She told me no and to keep trying. I did so for another week and then gave up. Back then, she had just gotten out of a serious relationship. I chalked it up to it being too soon to have another guy, so I gave her space.

But she's had space. She's still single. And I know that she'd be interested in me. I just gotta be straight with her and see if she genuinely wants to be more, or if she's been using these other planned activities as an excuse to get out of a date with me without having to reject me (I would think this was the case, but she's agreed once but it just didn't work out. She's also kissed me on the cheek). We did talk once about relationships, and we both said that we weren't actively looking, but if something happened, then it happened. My view has changed as we've talked more and more, but she could very well not be wanting to date anyone. I guess I'll see when I talk to her next.
She is just an attention *****.This is standard operating procedure for women. She uses you for attention + as an ego bump. Nothing more.

It really is this simple with women: If they want to be with you, they will jump through hoops. If they don't, or on the fence, they will play games.

Cut of all contact with this girl. When she texts/calls, do not reply. And PLEASE do not tell her how you feel before doing this.
Old 11-15-2010, 03:02 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Son of a *****... I had a reply all written up, then I hit backspace and the Back button triggered instead of the erasing the typing.

Anyway, basically my point was that this girl isn't an attention *****. I've been around and know that when I see it. She's just a hard nut to crack. And that I'm not going to overthink this or play games. I'm gonna be up front and straight up ask her out, and if she says no, I'm gonna move on without hesitation. She's not exactly my ideal girl anyhow, but I do like her and if I willingly pass this chance, I may have regrets later.

Anyway, I basically posted what I did to show Bills2083 that we all find ourselves in pickles every now and then. But also keep in mind that I'm extremely sleep deprived and tweaked out on my medicine, so I could've easily (and probably did) explained my sitation totally wrong.

Thanks for the advice though guys! I appreciate it, but I knows what I'm doings! ;)

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Last edited by TitanHope : 11-15-2010 at 03:04 AM.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 03:05 AM    (permalink
BUSTKUNTLAWL
Veteran

BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Son of a *****... I had a reply all written up, then I hit backspace and the Back button triggered instead of the erasing the typing.

Anyway, basically my point was that this girl isn't an attention *****. I've been around and know that when I see it. She's just a hard nut to crack. And that I'm not going to overthink this or play games. I'm gonna be up front and straight up ask her out, and if she says no, I'm gonna move on without hesitation. She's not exactly my ideal girl anyhow, but I do like her and if I willingly pass this chance, I may have regrets later.

Anyway, I basically posted what I did to show Bills2083 that we all find ourselves in pickles every now and then. But also keep in mind that I'm extremely sleep deprived and tweaked out on my medicine, so I could've easily (and probably did) explained my sitation totally wrong.

Thanks for the advice though guys! I appreciate it, but I knows what I'm doings! ;)
I'd bet a significant amount of $$ she is an attention wh0re.

This is not going to end well.

Godspeed.

Have this song ready:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pc0mxOXbWIU

Last edited by BUSTKUNTLAWL : 11-15-2010 at 03:09 AM.
BUSTKUNTLAWL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 03:24 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Haha, maybe. If she is and she turns me down, that's fine. I'll just go after a girl with prettier eyes who doesn't have a B-cup (prob. a little generous there).

Also, I prefer this one:

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 03:27 AM    (permalink
BUSTKUNTLAWL
Veteran

I guess I shouldn't be the one giving relationship advice.

I got dumped two nights ago, because my girlfriend found a strand of blonde hair on my sheets.. a single piece of hair.

I lol'd @ the ridiculousness and marched on.

I'll make sure to wash the sheets next time.

Why do women have to shed like dogs?
Old 11-15-2010, 05:11 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think you should be giving the booty getting advice bc you're apparently rolling in it. Always wash your sheets. The perfume and musk stays forever, and women can smell it. Also, if they're already suspicious, you need to be extra careful. I'm not promoting cheating, but that's common sense stuff...

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 05:23 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Looking at your posts, your situation sounds eerily similar to one I was in about 2 years ago. Only difference is that we actually had a relationship. It was awesome when we were together and she was trying, but often times, she would just back off and go cold on me. I suppose my problem was that I wasn't really listening to her. She was telling me that she wasn't ready and had some health issues (precancerous vagina stuff). I was in love with her, so I kept pushing. It kept upsetting me and upsetting me until I reached a breaking point and just gave her an ultimatum. I told her that I wanted to be with her, but I needed her to show me that she wanted to be with me, needed her to stop shutting off whenever she got scared about how serious it was going, and needed her to essentially jump in. Those were my conditions for us having a relationship. It wasn't that blunt, but I laid out what I needed from her, and she couldn't promise me that. I walked away, deleted her #, deleted her contact info from my email, and I didn't look back.

It looks to me like you're on the hook as a backup. Warning signs: You have to make contact. You get rejected when you invite her out 1 on 1, but she invites you to a group outing later, and you go based on her schedule. She has all of the control as to when you guys meet up. She isn't willing to work on your level and your terms, and you are allowing that to happen. She is getting the attention from you with no effort on her own. She might be an amazing woman, but right now, she has you whipped without giving up anything. It is going to be very difficult for you to cultivate a healthy relationship with this girl. I worry that she won't be willing to be what you want and need, and you will grow to resent her.

You might be in denial and all, but you really need to look at what makes you happy. Clearly the status quo isn't enough for you. I have a feeling this is going to hurt you a lot because it's pretty clear to me (and others) that she's not interested in being what you want. I wish you luck. Keep us posted!

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Old 11-15-2010, 05:40 PM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

no one is so busy that they cannot afford the time for a meal or a cup of coffee with someone they're really interested in.

You've said you are a last minute type of guy... Why don't you suggest something well in advance? Ask her if she'd be willing to go somewhere with you later this week (say thursday, friday, saturday... whatever)

Make actual plans... if she still says she's busy then that's not a good sign.

Still though, if she really was interested she would make an effort to see you.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.
VoteLynnSwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 05:55 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportsfan486 View Post
Never try to get a number from a waitress. If she's single, every cook, bartender, waiter there has tried to **** it and cooks, bartenders, and waiters are ******* skillful at ******* waitress'. Just look around and note that that guy, that guy, and that guy has stuck it to her and she's a ******* waitress so she's probably not that good of lay or she'd have gotten promoted already.
I definitely don't think you've ever worked in the food & beverage industry.
Old 11-15-2010, 06:46 PM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
I definitely don't think you've ever worked in the food & beverage industry.
What makes you think that? Curious about what part of my statement you disagree with. Waitress' are legal prostitutes; they flirt to get money.

It's not true for every waitress, obviously, but as a general rule most waitress' are getting hit on constantly by a variety of guys and one or three are going to strike their fancy.

Have you worked in a restaurant? Cooks and bartenders are sleazy *****. Cooks usually want to **** anything that moves and bartenders are bartenders 'cause they're attractive and charismatic. Just saying that dating a waitress is dating a chick that's flirting every day and getting pursued, hard, by dozens of men every week. And they're not allowed to openly rebuke a customer unless they get harassed (and don't want to make money.)

As for the promotion thing, corporate restaurant.. probably not. Independent restaurant? Common occurence. I've seen at least a half dozen mediocre waitress' get promoted to a lead or easier, better paying hostess position after starting a relationship with a manager or influential employee (bartenders usually have a lot of pull in independent restaurants; they bring in regulars that will just stop coming if they aren't there.)

Last edited by Sportsfan486 : 11-15-2010 at 06:56 PM.
Old 11-15-2010, 06:50 PM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUSTKUNTLAWL View Post
I guess I shouldn't be the one giving relationship advice.

I got dumped two nights ago, because my girlfriend found a strand of blonde hair on my sheets.. a single piece of hair.

I lol'd @ the ridiculousness and marched on.

I'll make sure to wash the sheets next time.

Why do women have to shed like dogs?
I have my doubts about this story. You didn't wash your sheets? Women are like ******* cats, they'll notice anything; smell, hair, etc. And who doesn't wash their sheets after sex?

Old 11-15-2010, 06:54 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
And who doesn't wash their sheets after sex?
I don't know what kind of nasty **** you're into, but it shouldn't be needed every time.
Old 11-15-2010, 07:12 PM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
I don't know what kind of nasty **** you're into, but it shouldn't be needed every time.
Well, not if you're just having a lazy night ****. But if you're cheating, getting freaky with it, or having an all night sweaty marathon, probably a good idea.

Old 11-15-2010, 08:28 PM    (permalink
BUSTKUNTLAWL
Veteran

Quote:
I have my doubts about this story. You didn't wash your sheets? Women are like ******* cats, they'll notice anything; smell, hair, etc. And who doesn't wash their sheets after sex?
My girlfriend came over the following morning, literally like 4 hours after the deed.

I was tired and I didn't even know she was coming over that morning.

**** happens.

And no I don't wash my sheets every time, lmao.

My roommate has a dog hair roller thing that he uses. I should have used that.

It was literally one strand of hair. You should have seen her investigating it. "This is not my hair"

Last edited by BUSTKUNTLAWL : 11-15-2010 at 08:30 PM.
BUSTKUNTLAWL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 11:54 PM    (permalink
adschofield
Pro Bowler

adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just read about the last ten pages and am still cracking up at bsaza as the grandfatherly figure dolling out advice to the misguided youth.

But I did learn a bit. It's an interesting thread. Keep up the good work.

sig by BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.
adschofield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 12:10 AM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm in love with a man.....

A man called God, does that make me ***? am I *** for god?..................you betcha!!!
Old 11-16-2010, 02:43 AM    (permalink
VUBlacknGold
Rookie

VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
I'm in love with a man.....

A man called God, does that make me ***? am I *** for god?..................you betcha!!!
i like this :) lol

I Bleed Black and Gold
VUBlacknGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 08:05 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUSTKUNTLAWL View Post
My girlfriend came over the following morning, literally like 4 hours after the deed.

I was tired and I didn't even know she was coming over that morning.

**** happens.

And no I don't wash my sheets every time, lmao.

My roommate has a dog hair roller thing that he uses. I should have used that.

It was literally one strand of hair. You should have seen her investigating it. "This is not my hair"
She knew you were up to something. You gave her enough to worry about that she tried to bust you. Fact is that you need to wash your sheets if you are creeping. It's just smart business. Overall, doesn't sound like you were upset about being dumped. You were likely 2-3 weeks away from doing it anyway. You're just pissed you got caught.

Old 11-16-2010, 08:06 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by adschofield View Post
I just read about the last ten pages and am still cracking up at bsaza as the grandfatherly figure dolling out advice to the misguided youth.

But I did learn a bit. It's an interesting thread. Keep up the good work.
I've made pretty much every mistake that these guys have, and I'm only 30. I just happen to be in a good spot now with my current girl, plus I have the life experience to give advice. Just paying it forward and hopefully entertaining people. It's all about my ego!

Old 11-16-2010, 11:10 AM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

how do i get over jealousy? my girlfriend of six months has started befriending this dude and they've been texting very frequently and hanging out a lot, both in groups and sometimes alone. and i don't know if it's just me but things seem a little off too. she was kinda the clingy type and very dependent on me but that's changed and idk if that's more her having another friend to find comfort in or her having interest in this guy. i barely got sleep last night cause it bothered the **** out of me.
thefalconer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 02:19 PM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefalconer View Post
how do i get over jealousy? my girlfriend of six months has started befriending this dude and they've been texting very frequently and hanging out a lot, both in groups and sometimes alone. and i don't know if it's just me but things seem a little off too. she was kinda the clingy type and very dependent on me but that's changed and idk if that's more her having another friend to find comfort in or her having interest in this guy. i barely got sleep last night cause it bothered the **** out of me.
Break up with her. That's literally the only way you'll get over the jealousy, unless God shines his light of "girlfriend possibly trying to replace me forgiveness" down upon you.

Sorry dude. If it smells like garbage, it's probably ******* trash.

*edit* Unless he's ***. Is he ***? Then don't sweat it, girls like *** friends.

*editedit* Why is that censored? That's kinda silly.

Last edited by Sportsfan486 : 11-16-2010 at 02:21 PM.
Old 11-16-2010, 02:51 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Jealousy is something thats really hard to overcome if not impossible. You need to start with talking to her and being honest with her that what she is doing is bothering you. If she cares about you she then she will quit or atleast come to a comprime where both of you are happy. This is something that is bothering so just be honest with her and talk to her about it.

Is the guy she texting someone you knew she was close friends with before yall started dating? or is it a recent person?
Old 11-16-2010, 03:09 PM    (permalink
ShutDwn
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Ask her whats up? Say it bothers you and put it out there. If she puts up a fight ask her what she would think if you made a new female friend. If she says she wouldn't care, well then she is lying.

If she doesn't care or doesn't change it, then you should move on regardless of how long you've been in a relationship. If it were a relationship worth keeping she will stop talking to him so much for you.