Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-25-2010, 05:14 AM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportsfan486 View Post
Umm. Okay.

So. Date with the chick tonight. Went in trying simply to **** her. Ended up talking to her for 3 hours without ever slowing down, coming back to my condo for a movie, and I barely made any move on her (just arm around her) because I was, frankly, smitten with her and didn't want to rush it.

Wtf? Now, I'm pretty sure she wouldn't have given it up (she's a ridiculously sweet, nice girl) but I didn't even try.

I've never had a date like this with a girl. Ever. I'm completely smitten with her.

I'm either the worst judge ever or she rather liked me, too. Of course, with women it's always hard to tell how much and just liking you doesn't always mean anything.

Kind of mind boggled right now. Now, I'm also super concerned because I walked her back to her car and after saying goodbye started to lean in for a kiss and something about her body language stopped me, so I aborted. And I'm working very hard to resist the urge to call her because I don't like NOT KNOWING. W..t...f...?
You should have made a move on her. Didn't have to grab her ass or anything, but maybe start talking about something within in your conversation more...in the context of "foreplay". Body language. Look into her eyes. Talk with pauses. Slow things down a bit. Find a quiet area to do this maybe. Baby steps.

I don't like not knowing either...which is why I usually get to know a girl before I go out on a date with them...if this date was indeed planned. Not saying you don't know this girl very well, I'm just saying I take a lot of steps before I execute. I just like being prepared. I usually know the girls that are going to give me a better chance of hitting it as opposed to the ones that I'd have to toy around for months in the hopes that it would happen...due to them being sheltered, prudish...or whatever.

As for now, pretend like nothing happened. And start over. Don't bombard her with phone calls or texts. Definitely contact her if you want...but I'd probably just see if she contacts me first...or maybe just wait until the next time I see her...whenever I usually see her.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 11:30 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Umm. Okay.

So. Date with the chick tonight. Went in trying simply to **** her. Ended up talking to her for 3 hours without ever slowing down, coming back to my condo for a movie, and I barely made any move on her (just arm around her) because I was, frankly, smitten with her and didn't want to rush it.

Wtf? Now, I'm pretty sure she wouldn't have given it up (she's a ridiculously sweet, nice girl) but I didn't even try.

I've never had a date like this with a girl. Ever. I'm completely smitten with her.

I'm either the worst judge ever or she rather liked me, too. Of course, with women it's always hard to tell how much and just liking you doesn't always mean anything.

Kind of mind boggled right now. Now, I'm also super concerned because I walked her back to her car and after saying goodbye started to lean in for a kiss and something about her body language stopped me, so I aborted. And I'm working very hard to resist the urge to call her because I don't like NOT KNOWING. W..t...f...?
Could you possibly sound more like a chick right now? I don't think so... The Thanksgiving break is a good thing for you. Take the entire weekend to spend time with your friends and family. A connection is a good thing, but pay attention to yourself and what you want and need. Don't let being with people trigger things in you that you don't want triggered. Take your time to reflect and get space from this girl. If you're still smitten Sunday or Monday, call her and ask her out again. Take your time and get to know her. Don't just jump right in because you had a great date.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 12:01 PM    (permalink
BufFan71
Pro Bowler

BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

my brothers GF is trying to break me and my gf up...

so that ill date her best friend... who is much hotter than my GF
Old 11-25-2010, 12:33 PM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post
Could you possibly sound more like a chick right now? I don't think so... The Thanksgiving break is a good thing for you. Take the entire weekend to spend time with your friends and family. A connection is a good thing, but pay attention to yourself and what you want and need. Don't let being with people trigger things in you that you don't want triggered. Take your time to reflect and get space from this girl. If you're still smitten Sunday or Monday, call her and ask her out again. Take your time and get to know her. Don't just jump right in because you had a great date.
WOW BSAZA. HARSH DUDE. NOW IMMA GO CRY AND EAT COOKIE DOUGH.

Leave me alone, I had a good date. Old bastard..

When being a fanboi goes too far.
Sportsfan486 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 01:02 PM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't need advice. Just happy to say that my oldest sister just got engaged!
StickSkills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 02:03 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

pics or gtfo
Old 11-25-2010, 03:51 PM    (permalink
JF4
Pro Bowler

JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BufFan71 View Post

threesome?

stephenson86
JF4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 04:40 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sportsfan, you're the quintessential "dude". You ever thought about growing up? Take Bsaza's advice; he's much, much older than you are, and at least 1000x wiser.
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 05:05 PM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 619 View Post
Sportsfan, you're the quintessential "dude". You ever thought about growing up? Take Bsaza's advice; he's much, much older than you are, and at least 1000x wiser.
edit...... maybe you should hold off telling people to grow up until you can legally buy alcohol, kid.

Last edited by Sportsfan486 : 11-25-2010 at 05:08 PM.
Old 11-25-2010, 05:10 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
edit...... maybe you should hold off telling people to grow up until you can legally buy alcohol, kid.
He's not the one sounding like a 12-year-old right now, so his age is irrelevant.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 05:33 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not able to make the connection. What post(s) incited 619's post, or has it pretty much been Sportsfan's entire history in this thread?

Seemed kinda random and unwarranted, to me. This is an advice thread. If a guy comes in here asking for advice, he's basically admitting he doesn't have it all correct or together and needs some help. He's also making himself vulnerable because he trusts others will genuinely help him and won't exploit that. Because of all this, how about we not point out each other's flaws? Yeah, sometimes we need someone to tell us something we don't want to hear, but lets leave that to the guys who've been actively involved in this thread/with that perspn. If some random dude who hasn't been a part of the conversation randomly pops in and labels me, tells me I need to grow up, and tells me I should listen to somebody because I'm an ant compared to their level of wisdom, then I'm politely going to tell that guy to go **** himself in the middle of the interstate. No offense to 619.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 06:24 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I may not be an active participant in the thread but I've read through most of his BS and the guy's attitude has rubbed me the wrong way, to the point where I thought something had to be said. Yeah, I have a big mouth, nevertheless I definitely see this as being warranted.

I don't see him utilizing this thread for its intended purpose. I've seen guys come in here with legitimate issues, who were in critical need of genuine help - and then I see him come in here looking for a place to advertise his personal life to the rest of us. There's the difference. It's doing an injustice to all of us, particularly Bsaza, and more importantly it's making a mockery of this thread. This **** isn't ******* Jersey Shore.

I'd like to hear what Bsaza has to say about this. I want him to be candid, meaning don't feel obligated to be politically correct.
Old 11-25-2010, 06:40 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Oh, I've been legally buying alcohol for a lot longer than you probably have. That I can assure you.
Old 11-25-2010, 11:43 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 619 View Post
I may not be an active participant in the thread but I've read through most of his BS and the guy's attitude has rubbed me the wrong way, to the point where I thought something had to be said. Yeah, I have a big mouth, nevertheless I definitely see this as being warranted.

I don't see him utilizing this thread for its intended purpose. I've seen guys come in here with legitimate issues, who were in critical need of genuine help - and then I see him come in here looking for a place to advertise his personal life to the rest of us. There's the difference. It's doing an injustice to all of us, particularly Bsaza, and more importantly it's making a mockery of this thread. This **** isn't ******* Jersey Shore.

I'd like to hear what Bsaza has to say about this. I want him to be candid, meaning don't feel obligated to be politically correct.
Sportsfan is crude, is so forthcoming with his endeavors/intentions that he comes off as full of himself, and overall is probably in need of maturing.

But, that doesn't mean your post wasn't a dick move. It's not your right to say his posts aren't up to a certain standard or to take a shot at his character. No one deserves to be compared to The Jersey Shore.

You're coming from the right place, 619, but the truth is that Sportfan has actually posed legitimate, genuine advice requests about girls who he thinks are potential girlfriends, and he has given genuine advice (albeit, in his own way) to others. So even though he has at times advertised his own sexual conquests and experiences (which others have done as well), he has utilized and contributed to this thread in the productive way that it's intended for. And despite all your allegations of his posts making a mockery of others or causing an injustice to Bsaza, Bsaza and others are still giving him advice. If he was really tainting the sanctity of the Relationship Advice Thread, then others wouldn't pay him any mind.

So yeah...
Sportsfan: Try classing it up a little bit.
619: Don't instigate confrontations by insulting other users.

If Bsaza wants to continue this like ya want, 619, then you guys knock yourself out. But this thread is best when people are playing nice.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 11-25-2010, 11:56 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I found Sportsfan's post to be sarcastic and not at all insulting. I don't think he was trying to insult me at all. If he was, he failed miserably. I took it as him joking around about the "woman" comments that I made.

This is an anonymous football forum. I do what I can to help out because it feeds my ego as a subject matter expert. If my advice is not wanted or needed, I have many better things to do with my time. I really could care less.

Appreciate the support/defense, but I don't think it was malicious or serious.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Old 11-26-2010, 08:24 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by BufFan71 View Post

Sounds like you've already decided to let this happen. I personally prefer to take the lead in this case because I don't like others deciding things for me. Holds true with breaking up with girls as well. If you want to date the hotter best friend, dump your girl and date the friend. If you're not interested, tell your bro's gf to back the eff out of your life.

Old 11-26-2010, 04:20 PM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post
I found Sportsfan's post to be sarcastic and not at all insulting. I don't think he was trying to insult me at all. If he was, he failed miserably. I took it as him joking around about the "woman" comments that I made.

This is an anonymous football forum. I do what I can to help out because it feeds my ego as a subject matter expert. If my advice is not wanted or needed, I have many better things to do with my time. I really could care less.

Appreciate the support/defense, but I don't think it was malicious or serious.
Thank you, sarcasm is the key.

And no, I'm not going to change how I post. It's an internet forum. I joke around, I'm half-serious, and sarcastic. A lot of people enjoy my posts and those that don't can very easily scroll right past as I don't make personal or character attacks against people I have no ******* clue about. You don't even know my first name and you're going to tell me I need to grow up or be more mature/classy/etc based on posts on a basically all-male forum? Really? Really? Please google "sarcasm" and "ironic humor."

On a less ranty note, BufFan, besides the "hotness" factor why would you leave your current GF? Does sound like that's kinda what you're leaning towards. Hot is great and all but it doesn't always (or rarely) means a better relationship.

Old 11-26-2010, 06:52 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sportsfan I appreciate your posts!

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 07:18 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

I've seen people get defensive on this forum, and I read that Sportsfan was not. If he was, he would have justified his reaction more. He is just a bit of a dbag, but so am I. I appreciate that he doesn't take things so seriously. Part of his charm. He is a breath of fresh air in that he is open to change and is mature and smart enough to realize what needs to get done.

Old 11-26-2010, 09:33 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

what are you guys take on hot chicks with ugly guys? Is it the guy just has game? Or is it because the girl is insecure and thinks they are in the same league when every one on this planet knows she is hotter?
Old 11-26-2010, 09:46 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Maybe it is a control issue.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 10:05 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
what are you guys take on hot chicks with ugly guys? Is it the guy just has game? Or is it because the girl is insecure and thinks they are in the same league when every one on this planet knows she is hotter?
I don't think there is a single answer to explain the phenomenon, but girls will settle on lesser attractive guys if they provide what they're wanting in other areas, whether it's stability, humor/fun, attention, money/status, sensitivity/intimacy, or if it's a control issue like Shiver said. Looks don't play as big of a part for girls as it does for guys (at least, after high school). And I think it goes without saying that these guys do have game and confidence, or they wouldn't have been able to get in with the girl in the first place.

I do think a definite reason for this is these girls don't have the "upgrade" inclination which overcomes some people when they're getting serious in their relationship. Whether that ties into an insecurity, I can't say. It may be more of just being comfortable.

It is kinda funny how you'll more often see pretty girls with guys who aren't in their league, rather than the other way around.

You also have to think that some of these girls are probably psycho, and the guy she's with reflects the chick's cute-to-crazy ratio. :)

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Last edited by TitanHope : 11-26-2010 at 10:17 PM.
Old 11-26-2010, 10:30 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

as someone who has dated someone way outside of their league, the answer is this: you're personality is above and beyond what they could ever hope for; crazy thing is that I am not even ugly.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 01:17 AM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So I'm going to move to Rhode Island and marry Emma Watson.
Old 11-27-2010, 06:27 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just got home, and i've got a pretty fun story to tell, and i will tomorrow morning when i'm sober.