Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-02-2010, 04:45 PM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
well put, sir.
Well first of all... we all know Brent is too sexy for bitches to play games with.

Second of all... She wouldn't have said that to you if she didn't want you to text her... BUT! if she was playing a game with you, and didn't respond... well then clearly she's a crazy ass ***** who doesn't deserve your sexiness.

Clearly a no brainer there.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.
VoteLynnSwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 07:22 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
was about to go to bed, but I wanted to share this one with you fellas, as it was a first for me:

I just had a girl, one who is attractive, say, "would you be interested in having my number?" I didn't really know how to respond, in my head (which must have been about a bazillion scenarios running through in about a half second), I responded with "To be honest, yes. You seem like a very cool girl and you certainly have a brain between your ears. Would you like mine?" and this is how I know she's got potential, her response was "Your brain? No, not a zombie. Your number? Yes."

So, that brings me to an actual question. She said, "so if you decide to text me tomorrow, I'll definitely respond" so do I text her tomorrow or should I wait? This isnt the first time I've talk to her. We've been at the same stuff each night for a couple nights in a row, but tonight was certainly the longest talk.

I kid you not, this is uncharted territory for me. I'm usually the one trying to get a number.
I love it when this happens. **** is infinitely easier when the girl comes onto you.
Old 12-02-2010, 07:54 PM    (permalink
KobeBryant833
Rookie

KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Never join a frat is my advice to anyone.... Too many D bags who think they are the **** and think they run the campus.
KobeBryant833 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 07:58 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
eh, my problem is that I always start well and end seeming over anxious. so, I'm going to just be me and see what happens. I think this might work if she is just as into me as I am to her, because then I won't seem like I am pressing
Are you currently dating or working on dating anyone else?
Old 12-02-2010, 08:13 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Are you currently dating or working on dating anyone else?
yes, which is why I think I'm just going to see if I can stick my dick in her, and then ditch. she's chubby but I'm thinking I can take her attraction to me (I am above her on the ladder) and just bang a few out and never talk to her again.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 08:19 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
yes, which is why I think I'm just going to see if I can stick my dick in her, and then ditch. she's chubby but I'm thinking I can take her attraction to me (I am above her on the ladder) and just bang a few out and never talk to her again.
Well if you're above her on the ladder, you should have nothing to worry about. Play it aggressive, chances are she'll dig it, and you'll get yours while still having the ones with potential on the side. Go on, get your dick wet. Then tell us about it.
Old 12-02-2010, 08:25 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Well if you're above her on the ladder, you should have nothing to worry about. Play it aggressive, chances are she'll dig it, and you'll get yours while still having the ones with potential on the side. Go on, get your dick wet. Then tell us about it.
see, she's cute for a chubby girl, but I certainly am above her on the ladder.

Old 12-02-2010, 08:27 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
see, she's cute for a chubby girl, but I certainly am above her on the ladder.
Shallow Hal, is that you?

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 08:36 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
Shallow Hal, is that you?
it's seriously been over a year since I got my D wet, so I am reaching that point.

Old 12-02-2010, 09:02 PM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

New personal best; 18 years older then me. Also one of the best lays I've ever had. After she said this "look, you're way too young for me to hang out with but I'd like to use your **** sometimes. Okay?"

When being a fanboi goes too far.
Sportsfan486 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 09:08 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

"yes ma'am!" should have been response

Old 12-02-2010, 09:10 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm proud of you, son.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 09:11 PM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
"yes ma'am!" should have been response
It was. She didn't like me calling her ma'am, though.

Old 12-02-2010, 09:19 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportsfan486 View Post
New personal best; 18 years older then me. Also one of the best lays I've ever had. After she said this "look, you're way too young for me to hang out with but I'd like to use your **** sometimes. Okay?"
Keep up the good work.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 09:20 PM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
Keep up the good work.
I don't know what it is about me but I'm money to score with cougars. I think I'm also much bolder around them because I know they're going to be straight up with me without the struggle of 20 somethings. Beauty of cougars, you know within 30 seconds of going up to 'em whether or not you're going to hit it.

Old 12-02-2010, 09:31 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

changed my mind. fatty ain't worth it. might have just had the most annoying conversation ever.

Old 12-02-2010, 09:33 PM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Quote:
changed my mind. fatty ain't worth it. might have just had the most annoying conversation ever.
The real question is, how was she talking around your dick?

Old 12-02-2010, 09:37 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
explain this annoying conversation. I'm curious.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 09:39 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

I figured I would be nice and see if I could eventually turn the tide towards fooling around, but instead she would ramble on about god knows what, and eventually, I was like, "well I have work tomorrow and need to get going" blah blah blah

basically, she's not attractive enough to be prude.

Old 12-02-2010, 09:42 PM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I figured I would be nice and see if I could eventually turn the tide towards fooling around, but instead she would ramble on about god knows what, and eventually, I was like, "well I have work tomorrow and need to get going" blah blah blah

Sorry dude, major bummer. Any other options? Barslut?

Old 12-02-2010, 09:50 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Be patient. Just be patient. Where do you live anyways? A cosmopolitan?

Quote:
Old 12-02-2010, 09:54 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Sorry dude, major bummer. Any other options? Barslut?
don't have time/energy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
Be patient. Just be patient. Where do you live anyways? A cosmopolitan?
Dallas/Ft.Worth Metroplex; I live in a suburb, but where I live kind of blends into Arlington/Dallas

Old 12-02-2010, 09:59 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Quote:

Dallas/Ft.Worth Metroplex; I live in a suburb, but where I live kind of blends into Arlington/Dallas
Suburbs are nice and quiet. I've lived in one the majority of my life. Now I live in the city. It's a lot nosier, dirtier, and more crowded...but there are more entertaining things to do as far as social settings are concerned. I see a hot piece of ass everytime I walk out the door. My apartment building actually has a lot of hot pieces of ass. In any case, don't settle for less. You'll be kicking yourself later. Aim high. It will be worth the wait. Just ride out this dry spell.

Quote:
Old 12-02-2010, 10:02 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

well suburbs here are not really true suburbs, it's just a better term for "cities that arent Dallas or Ft. Worth"

Old 12-03-2010, 03:29 AM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Sportsfan486 again.