Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-09-2010, 12:41 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
ask her for nude pics
We should all get copies via PM.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 07:05 PM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
She's not bad. I would say she's a 6.5/7 with 5 being average.
I repeat, photos please. She's a facebook ****, anyway, not like she minds her photos being out for all to fap to.

My second date with the woman I have girly, mushy feelings for is in 2 hours. I've got one hour of furious cleaning to do so my apartment is presentable in case I'm able to seduce her over here. Knock on wood.

When being a fanboi goes too far.
Sportsfan486 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 09:50 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportsfan486 View Post
I repeat, photos please. She's a facebook ****, anyway, not like she minds her photos being out for all to fap to.

My second date with the woman I have girly, mushy feelings for is in 2 hours. I've got one hour of furious cleaning to do so my apartment is presentable in case I'm able to seduce her over here. Knock on wood.
Good luck there...... hopefully you give her some wood.
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 09:52 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportsfan486 View Post
My second date with the woman I have girly, mushy feelings for is in 2 hours.
so... you feel guilty for having feelings for a girl? what does that say about you?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 10:13 PM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
so... you feel guilty for having feelings for a girl? what does that say about you?
it's a pretty disgusting attitude if you ask me.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.
VoteLynnSwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 12:01 AM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Welcome to the "Friend Zone." Population: Me, that fat kid, and my revolver.

Old 12-10-2010, 12:05 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Say it isn't so!

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 12:12 AM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
Say it isn't so!
Your drug is a heartbreaker.
Old 12-10-2010, 01:49 AM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

I may have overreacted. Looks like I have one more date to convince her that my dick is beneficial to her well-being.

Old 12-10-2010, 01:52 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You should tell her that.

Old 12-10-2010, 08:15 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Actually, the second date is generally considered a "swing" date. If you can get to the third date, you have done well enough to be considered. You might not hit it on the third date, but it should be moving forward. You should go out with her to a fancier dinner. What has she said is her fave place or fave food? Go with that. show you've been listening.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 01:27 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Okay, so looking for some opinions on how to act in a certain situation.

How should you react when you're being introduced to someone you've hooked up with before (one night stand, make out, one date thing, anything like that) but you cut off communication long ago, so you're not sure if they remember you, but you're damn sure you remember them? I've been put in this situation like three times already the last few weeks, and i don't know wtf to do.

I've introduced myself and i've gotten the "i remember you"

Awkward.

I've said "i remember you" and then they say "from where?"

Awkward.

And i've just turned the other way and avoided being introduced as well.
Old 12-10-2010, 02:50 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No matter whether I know them or not, when I'm introduced to anyone at any time, I always say "nice to see you". It always works.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 04:42 PM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post
Actually, the second date is generally considered a "swing" date. If you can get to the third date, you have done well enough to be considered. You might not hit it on the third date, but it should be moving forward. You should go out with her to a fancier dinner. What has she said is her fave place or fave food? Go with that. show you've been listening.
I have a bad habit of sticking my dick in things on the 2nd date, so I kind of overreacted when I didn't. But she texted me an hour after the date, so I think I did okay. She's just a RIDICULOUSLY nice girl (and we exchanged sarcastic banter all night, it was actually pretty fun) and I did get a lingering hug, so it's something. So I dunno.

My plan right now is actually to ask her out for a hike and picnic. She LOVES the outdoors/hiking and it'd give me a chance to show off my uber-romantic skills and cooking ability. A little champagne, some nice finger food, some coconut macaroons to munch on 'cuz I know she loves coconut.

I don't know if I want to jump into a fancy dinner situation, just because I think we're both more reactive conversationalists then go on and on about subjects while staring at each other; ie a long face-to-face dinner at a nice restaurant might end up quiet and awkward.

Old 12-10-2010, 08:31 PM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

WTF! Okay. WTF.

So, had a nice texting conversation going with her. Flirty, casual, blah blah. And then she said something about a baby she saw at work, I made a joke about how many are terrified of babies, and suddenly the conversation got SUPER cold, even after I clarified I was kidding and was not, in fact, terrified of babies.

She's joked about running over kids (ala speedbumps) so it's not like she's super defensive over kids. I'm confused. :( Why are women so confusing?

Old 12-10-2010, 09:53 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

******* bitches man.
Old 12-12-2010, 11:11 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So last night I was with a girl and we were watching Yes Man. The whole time I was wishing she was Zooey Deschanel.
Old 12-12-2010, 11:25 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

At least you weren't wishing it was your ex.
Old 12-13-2010, 12:06 AM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My roommate brought a girl to his frat's formal, they were planning on going back to our dorm later that night (cause I was out of town). It turned out he got too drunk, blacked out, puked on himself, and woke up at 4am and she had left the frat.

He left a rose at her door (yellow for forgiveness or something) and apologized, but she just found out about this thing on acb.com about him fingering a girl in another frat house (we're freshman, my roommate was just a pledge) and she for some reason thinks it's her...

I find this funny cause now she keeps texting him while he has 3 exams tomorrow morning that he's cramming for...
StickSkills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 03:56 AM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Alright. So. Apparently the weird texting convo didn't throw anything off. Called her yesterday, left a voicemail saying "yo, let me make you dinner, *****" (kinda?) and she texted me today saying it sounded amazing, etc etc.

So. Making dinner for her in 17 hours. Between now and then I need to lift weights, clean my apartment, clean a bunch of new dishes I got, receive and set up a dining table that's supposed to come in the morning, go buy more groceries and flowers, prep. 6 courses of food so I can cleanly and elegantly finish cooking them while she watches, set up my table all fancy like, and make myself extra purty.

I'm also currenty running on 4 hours of sleep, so this is going to be a toughie.

Wish me luck. I'm hoping for some romantic spark to happen. God knows if my cooking her a 6-course wine accompanied tasting dinner by candlelight with flowers and a gorgeous view doesn't drop those panties, nothing I do is gunna (well, maybe whipping my dick out.)

Old 12-15-2010, 05:15 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

6 courses... Really?

Old 12-15-2010, 05:35 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

that sounds like way too much work just to **** this girl. either she likes you or she doesnt.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 05:38 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Simple seems the best way to go. Maybe an appetiser, main, dessert with a nice bottle of wine?

Old 12-15-2010, 05:51 AM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Quote:
that sounds like way too much work just to **** this girl. either she likes you or she doesnt.
Meh, keep in mind I'm a Chef (as in I run restaurants that average $100/person tabs and not "oh I graduated Culinary School!") so 6 courses for me is probably equivalent work to an entree and dessert for most. I've done 24 course dinners paired with wines for 50+, so 6 for 2 is easy. And it's not about showing off.. I enjoy it. Cooking an appetizer, dinner, dessert is very "bleh" to me. I like doing lots of different stuff and playing around, it's about the only fun I have these days.

Old 12-15-2010, 05:53 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

That explains it then. 6 courses is a nightmare for me to think about, let alone 24!