Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-01-2011, 10:27 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pretty much.

Edit: Nothing remotely associated with my sexual activities needs to be named "Toot". It's a man's sport, it needs to have an aggressive sounding name.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Last edited by CJSchneider : 01-01-2011 at 10:31 AM.
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 12:09 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BB, if it's just a little peach fuzz it's nothing to worry about. I've seen girls with black mustaches and it's ******* disgusting. Most humans have a little peach fuzz on their upper lip, and if she's Italian, she's bound to have something there. Waxing/ shaving is a bad idea...cause then it just grows back faster.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 02:00 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If the upstairs has a mustache. I bet she has a super-bush down stairs. Ask her if she shaves down there.

Old 01-01-2011, 02:03 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ain't nothing wrong with this.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 02:07 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

If you do get with this chick, your new name will have to be "Bearded Baron".

Old 01-01-2011, 04:46 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikes_28 View Post
BB, if it's just a little peach fuzz it's nothing to worry about. I've seen girls with black mustaches and it's ******* disgusting. Most humans have a little peach fuzz on their upper lip, and if she's Italian, she's bound to have something there. Waxing/ shaving is a bad idea...cause then it just grows back faster.
Having it grow back implies that it's gone for a certain amount of time which is infinitely better than it being there in the first place. Also waxing stuff takes a lot longer to come back than shaving. I would not shave a woman's face ever, stubble much?

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 04:49 PM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
Having it grow back implies that it's gone for a certain amount of time which is infinitely better than it being there in the first place. Also waxing stuff takes a lot longer to come back than shaving. I would not shave a woman's face ever, stubble much?
I can safely say that, as I possess the equivalent of a woman's mustache, when you shave it that **** is baby smooth.

When being a fanboi goes too far.
Sportsfan486 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 05:27 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That is false.
Old 01-02-2011, 10:35 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
That is false.
So when you're married, and you're butt sore about your wife having a little fuzz on her upper lip, you're going to tell her to shave it and live with her saying, "Honey, I'm going to go shave my stubble on my upper lip!" for the rest of your life? I'd rather live with the peach fuzz.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 11:37 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
So when you're married, and you're butt sore about your wife having a little fuzz on her upper lip, you're going to tell her to shave it and live with her saying, "Honey, I'm going to go shave my stubble on my upper lip!" for the rest of your life? I'd rather live with the peach fuzz.
1. I was just pointing out that idea is a myth. Shaving does not make it grow back faster.

2. I'm not going to marry a chick with a mustache.
Old 01-02-2011, 11:53 PM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So, on a non-stache related note.

Things are going really well with my lady. We get along super well (we're both ridiculously nice but also super sarcastic at once, it's a hard/rare act to pull off) and she's really relaxed, so it's easy to be myself with her. We also seem to have a LOT of chemistry, which I think is partly because we've slowplayed the intimate side of the relationship.

She's one of the rare people I actually enjoy spending time with and I'm very excited about this. We've been on four dates now and talked a decent amount outside of that over about a month and a half, so closing in on relationship status.

When being a fanboi goes too far.
Sportsfan486 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 03:49 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportsfan486 View Post

Things are going really well with my lady. We get along super well (we're both ridiculously nice but also super sarcastic at once, it's a hard/rare act to pull off) and she's really relaxed, so it's easy to be myself with her. We also seem to have a LOT of chemistry, which I think is partly because we've slowplayed the intimate side of the relationship.

She's one of the rare people I actually enjoy spending time with and I'm very excited about this. We've been on four dates now and talked a decent amount outside of that over about a month and a half, so closing in on relationship status.
Way to be man. Girl I'm dating is leaving for Barcelona, Spain to study abroad for Spring '11. We've only been seeing each other for a few months, but she cried before saying good bye today. Don't know what to make of it. Guess she is going to miss me quite a bit.

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)
BuckeyeDan17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 05:16 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportsfan486 View Post

Finding people in general that you get along with and jive with is rare. Finding it with someone who you are into physically and have a good chemistry with are even rare-er. The whole school thing for her is going to force both of you to take it slow, which is a good start. You will build a nice base to the relationship, then can really kick it up to the next level at the right time.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 05:18 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeDan17 View Post
Girl I'm dating is leaving for Barcelona, Spain to study abroad for Spring '11. We've only been seeing each other for a few months, but she cried before saying good bye today. Don't know what to make of it. Guess she is going to miss me quite a bit.
She may or may not miss you. You prob won't miss her very much. That is okay. This is a good test of whether she is right for you. If you find yourself okay without her or not interested in keeping up with her, you should move on.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 05:43 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, here's the thing. Like you said, I had some issues I think I'm beginning to overcome. I was in denial of calling her my girlfriend because I had just gotten out of a relationship prior to meeting this one, so I was determined to maintain the title of being single.

I don't mind people calling her my girlfriend, I used to get pissed. However, like you said, when you've been seeing someone that consistently for that long, she is indeed your girlfriend. I've also been in denial of having feelings for her, and I do. I told her how I felt about her finally, and it feels excellent.

I know I'm going to miss her, she is awesome to spend time with, she took my to my first concert this summer (Lollapalooza) got me court-side Ohio Sate basketball tickets, she's funny, (very rarely do females possess the ability to make me laugh without sounding stupid). I didn't think she had the warmth of my last girlfriend, but I've realized with opening up to her a bit, that she has it in spades.

I'm a bit upset I wasn't able to admit these things,months ago; however, I will always hold the doctrine 'better late than never.' You're right, it is a good test. We got webcams to talk while she's there. But she said it herself, she feels bad I never got the time to be single, so in a way she thinks it's good for me (overwhelmingly considerate perspective) but I'm not stupid, she's probably going to get railed by a few stud spanish guys.

Anyway, this is good to get off my chest.

Old 01-04-2011, 06:19 PM    (permalink
JF4
Pro Bowler

JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeDan17 View Post
Well, here's the thing. Like you said, I had some issues I think I'm beginning to overcome. I was in denial of calling her my girlfriend because I had just gotten out of a relationship prior to meeting this one, so I was determined to maintain the title of being single.

I don't mind people calling her my girlfriend, I used to get pissed. However, like you said, when you've been seeing someone that consistently for that long, she is indeed your girlfriend. I've also been in denial of having feelings for her, and I do. I told her how I felt about her finally, and it feels excellent.

I know I'm going to miss her, she is awesome to spend time with, she took my to my first concert this summer (Lollapalooza) got me court-side Ohio Sate basketball tickets, she's funny, (very rarely do females possess the ability to make me laugh without sounding stupid). I didn't think she had the warmth of my last girlfriend, but I've realized with opening up to her a bit, that she has it in spades.

I'm a bit upset I wasn't able to admit these things,months ago; however, I will always hold the doctrine 'better late than never.' You're right, it is a good test. We got webcams to talk while she's there. But she said it herself, she feels bad I never got the time to be single, so in a way she thinks it's good for me (overwhelmingly considerate perspective) but I'm not stupid, she's probably going to get railed by a few stud spanish guys.

Anyway, this is good to get off my chest.
Cybersex win.

Don't be afraid to pull out the old Prt Screen for the boys at SWDC.

stephenson86
JF4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 06:31 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

I'll hook it up when the time comes my man.

Old 01-04-2011, 06:31 PM    (permalink
BUSTKUNTLAWL
Veteran

BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

HOW TO STOP GETTING GOOD SEX FROM A HOT SPANISH GIRL:

Take her out, go back to her place, bang her brains out. As soon as it is over, get dressed, leave even though she is asking you to stay, and offering more sex. Do not kiss her goodbye, text her "later" after you get to your car.

True story.
Old 01-04-2011, 07:03 PM    (permalink
JF4
Pro Bowler

JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUSTKUNTLAWL View Post
HOW TO STOP GETTING GOOD SEX FROM A HOT SPANISH GIRL:

Take her out, go back to her place, bang her brains out. As soon as it is over, get dressed, leave even though she is asking you to stay, and offering more sex. Do not kiss her goodbye, text her "later" after you get to your car.

True story.
But why?????

At least make up an excuse for leaving.

stephenson86
Old 01-04-2011, 07:10 PM    (permalink
BUSTKUNTLAWL
Veteran

BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JF4 View Post
But why?????

At least make up an excuse for leaving.
I was tired and had to leave in a few hours, anyway. Just said **** it.

She was being crabby and not into the sex (usually a great lay), so I forced myself to blow, seriously.

Best part is where she wanted to fck before I left and I told her no thanks.

She apologizes afterwords, I just blew her off.

I am an idiot, but life goes on. Other Spanish chicks out there.
Old 01-04-2011, 07:38 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i dont believe any of that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 07:45 PM    (permalink
BUSTKUNTLAWL
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
i dont believe any of that...
You really wouldn't believe it if you saw some of the nudes of this girl.

Probably the worst decision I've made in years.

I am mentally ill.

Seriously considering a shrink.

Last edited by BUSTKUNTLAWL : 01-04-2011 at 07:48 PM.
BUSTKUNTLAWL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 02:28 AM    (permalink
JF4
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUSTKUNTLAWL View Post
You really wouldn't believe it if you saw some of the nudes of this girl.

Probably the worst decision I've made in years.

I am mentally ill.

Seriously considering a shrink.
You cannot mention nudes without passing them around, so I feel I speak for the majority of the posters in this thread when I say...prove it.

But I pulled the same kind of thing tonight, the old hit and run. Told her my stomach and head were killing me and I had to go home immediately. She even tried to rub my back to make me feel better. I did my best to hide my smile then took off.

stephenson86
Old 01-09-2011, 12:43 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Would you talk to a girl if you know she had sex with one of your friends? She started talking to me yesterday at a bar, and for some reason I felt a bit uncomfortable, even though most dudes I know would kill to **** her.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 01:07 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If she was hot enough, yes.