Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-22-2011, 09:42 PM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jensen View Post
Well I wasn't going to go into detail about my current girlfriend. Obviously there's a lot of stuff I like about her, but I didn't feel like going into detail about that. There's just so many different ideas going through my head about it, I just wanted to get some outsiders' views on it. I mean, it could be nothing between her and the guy, my friend could even just be bullshitting me...who knows. I just really found an interest in this other girl and think it could be the start of something great. I'm meeting her tomorrow for lunch and then gonna call my girlfriend tomorrow night and talk and see how it goes. It's just tough thinking about how to end it or even if I want to end it after three years just because we've been together that long. I'll post how it went tomorrow night.
So you're going to see whether or not you have a chance at boning this other chick before you talk to your GF? ... I mean, if that's how you want to roll.

When being a fanboi goes too far.
Sportsfan486 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 10:22 PM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportsfan486 View Post
So you're going to see whether or not you have a chance at boning this other chick before you talk to your GF? ... I mean, if that's how you want to roll.
Well I want to make sure I am on the same page as she is. I just want to know what her intentions are with me before I make any type of move which is why I'm meeting her for lunch. I'm not trying to bone her and be done with her. I think I'm starting to get feelings for her and this hasn't happened before in my relationship with my girlfriend which is why I posted in here to get some outside advice. Obviously I'm not just going to call my girlfriend and break up with her, I'm going to talk things through with her and see where we are in our relationship. If we mutually decide to end it, so be it. If we don't, we don't. It's just a tough predicament to be in.

BoneKrusher
Jensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 11:14 PM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jensen View Post
Well I want to make sure I am on the same page as she is. I just want to know what her intentions are with me before I make any type of move which is why I'm meeting her for lunch. I'm not trying to bone her and be done with her. I think I'm starting to get feelings for her and this hasn't happened before in my relationship with my girlfriend which is why I posted in here to get some outside advice. Obviously I'm not just going to call my girlfriend and break up with her, I'm going to talk things through with her and see where we are in our relationship. If we mutually decide to end it, so be it. If we don't, we don't. It's just a tough predicament to be in.
I understand, I do. I just think from what you're writing on here that the long-distance relationship clearly has died off but because you still care about her you're hesitant to make that call. Which is totally understandable.

I think what you really need to do is take this other chick out of the equation and figure out whether YOU want to keep doing this long distance relationship and if you still have the same feelings for her. It doesn't matter what she thinks or what happens with this other chick. You need to figure out what YOU want and make that decision on your own.

Just my opinion on it. I think if you go in to the phone call wanting to get her opinion, it's going to cloud things. If she says she wants to break up, all of a sudden she's breaking up with you and now you still want it just for that reason. If she's like "wtf are you talking about?!" then you feel guilty and flip-flop.

I think you need to just think it out on your own and make a decision that you'll stick to regardless and then follow through on it.

When being a fanboi goes too far.
Sportsfan486 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 08:18 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

turns out that crazy chick didnt wanna go to my formal and her friend wants to go w/ me. That was easy thank god!
Old 03-24-2011, 08:23 PM    (permalink
Bob Sanders Dreadlock
Pro Bowler

Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Women are such irrational creatures that can not understand simple logic.

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes
Bob Sanders Dreadlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 08:54 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Sanders Dreadlock View Post
Women are such irrational creatures that can not understand simple logic.
Just never tell them that :)
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 10:44 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So this girl I have really liked for a long time thinks we are best friends. We had a thing and have kissed in the past, but it never worked out. Now she is afraid to lose me as a friend because she needs me in her life so much because I understand her so well so it is a friend card. Meh, this **** happens, but since she thinks we are best friends she still comes over to hang out every day. She is touchy and huggy and just loves me. Problem is, she is super hot and has just an incredible body with the most perfect tits I have ever seen. So obviously this makes it hard for me to forget about my feelings for her. What makes it even better she left hanging with me and my friends tonight to go hang out with a guy. Not only a guy, but the president of my fraternity who I am really good friends with. She wants a relationship, but doesn't realize this guy is in no shape or form looking for a relationship with her. She has a super weird personality and is awkward around people who don't know her really well, which makes it even more obvious that he is just trying to **** her. This makes me sad because we had a thing for awhile, she is still always around and looking sexy and being awesome, and she is now going for a good friend of mine who is just trying to get some ass, and he probably will.

Girls who give the friend card because they don't want to lose you as a friend don't realize that that is the best way to lose you as a friend. And while she is now down at his house hanging out with him alone, I currently have no girls I am even remotely interested besides her.

/end vent

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 10:46 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

And all my best friends either currently have a girlfriend, **** buddy, or budding relationship. I need to get off this girl so I can go pursue others, but she is always around and it makes it hard. Ugh.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Old 03-24-2011, 10:49 PM    (permalink
Bob Sanders Dreadlock
Pro Bowler

Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
So this girl I have really liked for a long time thinks we are best friends. We had a thing and have kissed in the past, but it never worked out. Now she is afraid to lose me as a friend because she needs me in her life so much because I understand her so well so it is a friend card. Meh, this **** happens, but since she thinks we are best friends she still comes over to hang out every day. She is touchy and huggy and just loves me. Problem is, she is super hot and has just an incredible body with the most perfect tits I have ever seen. So obviously this makes it hard for me to forget about my feelings for her. What makes it even better she left hanging with me and my friends tonight to go hang out with a guy. Not only a guy, but the president of my fraternity who I am really good friends with. She wants a relationship, but doesn't realize this guy is in no shape or form looking for a relationship with her. She has a super weird personality and is awkward around people who don't know her really well, which makes it even more obvious that he is just trying to **** her. This makes me sad because we had a thing for awhile, she is still always around and looking sexy and being awesome, and she is now going for a good friend of mine who is just trying to get some ass, and he probably will.

Girls who give the friend card because they don't want to lose you as a friend don't realize that that is the best way to lose you as a friend. And while she is now down at his house hanging out with him alone, I currently have no girls I am even remotely interested besides her.

/end vent
Read a few sentences. Grow some of these

and tell her **** off. You are a man act like one.

Old 03-24-2011, 10:52 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Sanders Dreadlock View Post
Read a few sentences. Grow some of these

and tell her **** off. You are a man act like one.
Yeah, I just always get stuck on girls. I have only legitimately really liked a handful of girls in my life and they all seem to **** me over and I can't get off them. Meh, I need a pair of balls. I just need to forget about her one night, get drunk, and have a random hook up so I can get back in the game.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Old 03-24-2011, 11:04 PM    (permalink
Bob Sanders Dreadlock
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Yeah, I just always get stuck on girls. I have only legitimately really liked a handful of girls in my life and they all seem to **** me over and I can't get off them. Meh, I need a pair of balls. I just need to forget about her one night, get drunk, and have a random hook up so I can get back in the game.
that or try craigs list

Old 03-25-2011, 11:10 AM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Girls usually fall for the guy whos most likely gonna hurt them. Its life

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 02:49 PM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
It can work. But it sucks balls.

I was with my HS gf for 2 years. We ended up going to different colleges 2.5 hours apart. We made it through four painful years of visiting each other every other weekend.

There is no real recipe, other than trust and love. You've got to be faithful both sexually and most importantly emotionally. I would say that for the vast majority of people, it's not worth it. My wife is special, and I knew that early on. Believe me, my gonads wanted me to go elsewhere when I was in a particularly long drought. But it's not ruining a great relationship.

Thankfully, there was VHS and then the internet :)

Between dating and marriage, we've been together for almost 19 years.
If you ask me, 2.5 hours and every other weekend isn't even that bad.
StickSkills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 03:33 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
My suggestion is for you to man up and tell her exactly how you feel. Tell her that you truly value her friendship, but that she is more than just a friend to you. Tell her that not only do you think she is a special woman, but that you are physically very attracted to her.

Then offer to go out on an impromptu date right then and there. Swoop in while she is shocked and processing the information. Don't give her time to think. No matter how cheesy the date may end up being, just force her to look at you a different way.

If she doesn't take the bait, so be it, she isn't into you. Move on to other women and don't make as much time for her. Stay friends, but let her know the BFF BS isn't working unless she works for you to find some women.

Dictate the relationship. Do not let her define the rules. Being passive garners no respect, they sense this and do not like it. I think this is mostly just a subconscious thing. And I'm not saying to be a prick to a woman. Just be the alpha. Respect, but lead.

You need to do this ASAP, IMO. Man up and enjoy life.
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 12:38 AM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Had a blind date tonight, we decided to go to this place called Campus Candy. It's just as it sounds... a Candy store that is AWESOME. Anyways, I walked in and the Butler/UF game was ending. We both were watching the game, standing next to each other and didn't even realize it until she turned to complain to the worker at the store about how she was upset that UF lost, so it definitely started out well and went well the whole evening.
Old 03-31-2011, 12:52 AM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You got a good girl stickskills. I wish I had a girl who could watch sports like that.

OK guys over at the other place I talked about how my formal date is crazy and I wanted to tell her i dont want to go with her because she is a crazy drunk. Well thankfully she said she didnt really want to go, but her friend offered to go w/ me(we will call her girl 2). So she has been blowing up my facebook the past couple days, fb chatting me the whole 9 yards. Well tonight she went to the bar and apparently booty called one of my friends who will be at formal also. I think its going to be an awkward mess at formal so Im thinking i will ask this one girl who i think will say yes.

So my plan is to tell girl 2 since you hooked up w/ my friend formal will be awkward so I dont want to go with you.

What would you do in my situation.
Old 04-12-2011, 01:55 AM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

Going have another date with that girl I mentioned earlier. We're going to a baseball game on Wednesday. I got scared today cause I saw her on twitter talking about the Red Sox, but she assured me that she was a Rockies fan and was just watching the game.

Anyways, on the flip of things, I still can't stop thinking about a girl out in Colorado (Air Force Academy) who I talk to a lot still. We haven't seen each other since about 2 years ago. I'm really excited to get to see her this summer, however it's only 3 weeks that she'll be back on the east coast. The reason I asked how hard long distant relationships are was cause I had her in mind. I would really only see her about 6 or 7 weeks out of the year...
Old 04-13-2011, 12:07 AM    (permalink
SimonRath
Pro Bowler

SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

me and her

the girl im "dating". cute right?

Sig by BK

“They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.
SimonRath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 07:16 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So, I am now in an actual relationship for the first time since I was 19(5 years ago...)

It's weird--the girl I'm dating was previously one of my best friends. For months she kept telling me we couldn't date because she was afraid what would happen if she lost me. But when she would get drunk she would regularly declare her love for me. Plus we would hook up on occasion.

But now we've been dating for about a month and due to the already deep friendship it has moved incredibly fast.
Old 04-14-2011, 08:53 PM    (permalink
HawkEye30
Rookie

HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by someone447 View Post
So, I am now in an actual relationship for the first time since I was 19(5 years ago...)

It's weird--the girl I'm dating was previously one of my best friends. For months she kept telling me we couldn't date because she was afraid what would happen if she lost me. But when she would get drunk she would regularly declare her love for me. Plus we would hook up on occasion.

But now we've been dating for about a month and due to the already deep friendship it has moved incredibly fast.
Ooo thats always a tricky one, the best friend turned gf. When you say incredibly fast, is this a bad thing?

Props to BoneKrusher for the sig
Hit me up on XBOX Live: totallynotalex
HawkEye30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 09:29 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawkEye30 View Post
Ooo thats always a tricky one, the best friend turned gf. When you say incredibly fast, is this a bad thing?
No, not at all. It was just surprising. I actually moved out to San Diego because of her. About a year ago we were talking and she said I should move out there. I said why not? San Diego is warm and I'll at least have a friend there. I fully expected us to be only friends(I met her when I lived in Portland and we had a fling before we each ended up moving, we kept in touch and became very close.)

Within minutes of getting into San Diego we both realized that just friends wasn't gonna be happening. We hung out 3+ days a week, usually quite a bit more. But neither of us were remotely prepared for the type of relationship we were gonna have if we got together. A few months later, I was ready, and she still wasn't. We had a falling out when she freaked out and said she was planning on getting back with her ex. We hardly talked for the month of January. Then we went out for drinks and realized we prefered to have each other in our lives, regardless of the state of our relationship. That lasted all of two or three weeks. Then we started hooking up on a semi-regular basis. Then about a month ago all of our friends started considering us to be dating, but she wasn't calling it that. About a week ago she decided she was ready to actually say its a relationship.

It's all very strange to me. I have absolutely no experience in an actual relationship. Especially with a girl I actually care about... The good thing is that we already know each other so well that there won't be any dealbreaking surprises. And she really was one of my best friends, not someone I was just friends with on the off chance I would sleep with her. It actually took me months before I was able to sleep with her without it being kind of awkward.

Last edited by someone447 : 04-14-2011 at 09:31 PM.
someone447 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 10:17 PM    (permalink
HawkEye30
Rookie

HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good for you dude.

Props to BoneKrusher for the sig
Hit me up on XBOX Live: totallynotalex
HawkEye30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 05:01 PM    (permalink
SimonRath
Pro Bowler

SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

nevermind. her and i are done.

Sig by BK

“They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.
SimonRath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 12:15 AM    (permalink
VUBlacknGold
Rookie

VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimonRath View Post
nevermind. her and i are done.
that fast? WHAT DID YOU DO MAN!!!

I Bleed Black and Gold
VUBlacknGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 04:37 AM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

You guys ever post on here drunk and then the next morning be like, "wtf? Why did I post that!?!?!"