Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-04-2011, 07:55 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sounds like its either one of your mutual friends playing a joke on you are she is just wanting the attention from another guy. Your not out anything so I'd see where it goes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
Alright... Someone needs to help me find the logic in this, if there is any (Dealing with a female, so there already is almost no hope)...

What would cause a chick who I have never met to message me on FB, straight off the bat say we should hang out (I asked her number, could tell right away that's where it was going), then after no less than three texts, proceed to tell me she is down for anything when we get back to her place? And then after proceeding to tell me all of this, cancel last minute the first night, reschedule for the next night, then cancel last minute, reschedule for the next night, then not repond at all on the third night?

The funny thing is, I don't really care, I've never met this chick at all. I haven't texted her since yesterday. I just don't know whether or not I'm going to send a sarcastic text asking if its even worth trying to get together some other time, or just not ever even text her, but I'm thinking either are valid options at this point, lol.
Old 10-04-2011, 07:55 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Does she have a lot of fb friends and/or mutual friends?

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 10:50 AM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
Alright... Someone needs to help me find the logic in this, if there is any (Dealing with a female, so there already is almost no hope)...

What would cause a chick who I have never met to message me on FB, straight off the bat say we should hang out (I asked her number, could tell right away that's where it was going), then after no less than three texts, proceed to tell me she is down for anything when we get back to her place? And then after proceeding to tell me all of this, cancel last minute the first night, reschedule for the next night, then cancel last minute, reschedule for the next night, then not repond at all on the third night?

The funny thing is, I don't really care, I've never met this chick at all. I haven't texted her since yesterday. I just don't know whether or not I'm going to send a sarcastic text asking if its even worth trying to get together some other time, or just not ever even text her, but I'm thinking either are valid options at this point, lol.
Once I read "Someone help me find logic..." in a post in the relationship advice thread, I stopped reading it. You're not going to find any logic about women.
Old 10-05-2011, 02:50 AM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

kal is right, don't bend to her plans, tell her straight up just to come to your place. If she doesn't then move on, if she does then **** her.

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 07:04 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
Does she have a lot of fb friends and/or mutual friends?
Not really (400-some I think) and not a lot of mutual friends... I haven't heard from her, and don't really care enough to even see what's going to happen since I've had plans with this other chick for a while (that we've actually done, lol) that I actually do give a **** (probably more, if I'm being truthful) about, so yeah, most of my focus has always been on her, so I really am not out anything, georgiafan.

I know there are a few people who were or are Penn state students on here, and on the off chance any of you mofos see this, what really is there to do in state college? I was only ever there once, and it was just for the game, so I'm relying mostly on this chick for things to do besides the game. Any good bars I should be made aware of or anything relatively awesome?

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 10:17 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Does anyone have any experience approaching girls in your class? I have heard people say dont do it but I dont see what the problem is.
Old 10-11-2011, 10:18 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I used to, but then the dean told me to stop.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 10:30 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
I used to, but then the dean told me to stop.
ah, the forbidden fruit.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 11:15 PM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
Does anyone have any experience approaching girls in your class? I have heard people say dont do it but I dont see what the problem is.
There is no problem. There's really no fall out (i assume you go to a college with at least 2,000 students) It's just hard to approach them. It's honestly not that hard, just sit near them and then ask for a pencil or something or ask if they did the homework and then ask them if they're ready for the quiz or whatever then tell them that you don't understand anything or something along those lines and then ask if she wants to study together. It's not that hard. Sadly for me I'm an engineer so there's one girl in the class and she looks like vikes with a dead cat for a wig. ;)
Old 10-11-2011, 11:37 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
If you're in HS....join a sports team...be somewhat relevant...and they come to you.

If option A isn't gonna work for you or are in college...then the details will vary a little but rly what was already stated....start with small talk.

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 11:47 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If you're smart and responsible enough to get good grades without the help of others, always join the groups with the hot girls. Easiest way to talk to them, but it will come at the expense of them usually being lazy/dumb.
Old 10-12-2011, 12:52 AM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

I sent a message on facebook to the girl I was going to ask to senior prom but she ****** things up and i stopped talking to her. It's been over 3 years since we spoke last and I thought "hey we've matured, maybe we're over high school bs by now." We shall see my friends...we shall see...
Old 10-12-2011, 12:53 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

revenge bang her

Old 10-12-2011, 01:20 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
revenge bang her
This.

I've banged a handful of girls that i always wanted in HS but never got until years later. There's plenty more, but for now that plan is on hold.
Old 10-12-2011, 08:44 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
This.

I've banged a handful of girls that i always wanted in HS but never got until years later. There's plenty more, but for now that plan is on hold.
I've done my fair share of that as well.

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 09:21 PM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I needa find a girl.
StickSkills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 03:53 AM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by StickSkills View Post
I needa find a girl.
Heyoooooooo!!
Old 10-14-2011, 05:41 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I needa find a girl.
If it makes you feel better, me too. I'm trying to work my magic on a chick that's my age they hired at my school. I don't know if that is good or bad, but I know there are a few teachers who met one another working at my school, so I guess it's all good.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 08:29 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
If it makes you feel better, me too. I'm trying to work my magic on a chick that's my age they hired at my school. I don't know if that is good or bad, but I know there are a few teachers who met one another working at my school, so I guess it's all good.
I would guess most teachers at your school met each other at your school.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 02:53 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Going on three months in an exclusive relationship. It has gone surprisingly well, despite the fact that all bitches be crazy.
Old 10-14-2011, 04:12 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Does she seem like the kind that just wants to string you along for the benefit of having someone there as her footstool, or can you see any sincere interest on her part?
Old 10-14-2011, 06:24 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I need to find a girl too, I am fairly religious but go to a non christian school so its tough to find a girl for me.
Old 10-14-2011, 06:28 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Do they have social church gatherings/groups you could go to? It's not my scene, but one of my best mates met his current wife at one of those.

Old 10-15-2011, 02:28 AM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn, almost got with this one girl and then she was like, "nah I wanna play mind games... maybe tomorrow night." and then she went home.... WTF?
StickSkills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 11:19 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Damn, almost got with this one girl and then she was like, "nah I wanna play mind games... maybe tomorrow night." and then she went home.... WTF?
If she literally said that exact thing, you may have found the missing link...

Or thedong's "girlfriend".

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote