Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-17-2011, 10:46 PM    (permalink
SRK85
Rookie

SRK85 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SRK85 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SRK85 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SRK85 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SRK85 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SRK85 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SRK85 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SRK85 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SRK85 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SRK85 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SRK85 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Well I finally sucked it up and joined some dating sites. Hopefully I will be getting some girls soon.

Go Bucs, Josh Freeman is a beast!
SRK85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 11:08 PM    (permalink
DanZilla
Rookie

DanZilla is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DanZilla is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DanZilla is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DanZilla is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DanZilla is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DanZilla is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DanZilla is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DanZilla is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DanZilla is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DanZilla is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DanZilla is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
I need to find a girl too, I am fairly religious but go to a non christian school so its tough to find a girl for me.
how is it tough for you? going to a non christian school is irrelevant lol
Old 10-17-2011, 11:20 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRK85 View Post
Well I finally sucked it up and joined some dating sites. Hopefully I will be getting some girls soon.
it's gonna be all fatties and chicks with kids or ****** up teeth

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 11:23 PM    (permalink
DanZilla
Rookie

DanZilla is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DanZilla is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DanZilla is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DanZilla is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DanZilla is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DanZilla is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DanZilla is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DanZilla is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DanZilla is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DanZilla is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DanZilla is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
agreed. years ago, i signed up to onlinebootycall.com and only had a bunch of fat chicks. deleted profile after 2 weeks
Old 10-17-2011, 11:42 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fat girls need love too

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 11:56 PM    (permalink
SRK85
Rookie

SRK85 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SRK85 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SRK85 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SRK85 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SRK85 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SRK85 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SRK85 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SRK85 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SRK85 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SRK85 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SRK85 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
So far at least judging by pics its not. But I shall see eventually.

Old 10-18-2011, 12:00 AM    (permalink
DanZilla
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
Fat girls need love too
yeah they can find love at the local popeyes, not from me lol
Old 10-18-2011, 05:04 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Fat girls need love too

...but they gotta pay.

Old 10-18-2011, 08:46 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRK85 View Post
I did the same thing this week to
Old 10-19-2011, 08:35 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
I need to find a girl too, I am fairly religious but go to a non christian school so its tough to find a girl for me.
You live in the US, correct? One of the most overtly religious countries in the world? Over half the people(women included) you meet will be religious. Another 30% will believe in god but not be religious. You're fine.
Old 10-19-2011, 10:12 PM    (permalink
SRK85
Rookie

Go to chapel or the nearest church if one is looking for religious girls. Or join the bible study group. Its not that hard. But I never recommend chasing religious girls they are a pain the ass.

Old 10-23-2011, 11:05 AM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ah, guys, I messed up last night. :(

There's this girl that I met recently, and we have been pretty into each other. But, her friend is borderline obsessed with me and I went out with one of her friends two years ago.

This didn't really stunt me or anything, but last night I had a party at my house and I picked her up to come. We were drinking having a good time, I got her alone teaching her how to play piano, and then she went into my room with me alone.

From there it seems fuzzy to me, but I do remember us going in for the kiss and eventually getting there, only to have her almost instantaneously say I can't I just met you. She tried to leave but I got her to stay and try to talk, she just kept repeating she doesn't know, and that she wants to but she just can't. Then after questioning her and slowly but surely giving up on the situation she stated "You're not used to getting rejected are you?" I was perplexed by this question, and automatically denied it. I told her I have been rejected before, I did not want to give her that confidence that she was able to do something other women have not.

She eventually escaped me and left the room, but the rest of that night for me was awful. This was visible in my demeanor and was probably been my greatest error of the night. Honestly, if it was possible I would have told everyone to get the **** out so I can sleep. She of course noticed this, and started joking to me about hurting my pride; I just half-heartedly countered that her ears were big, only teasing and with no biting undertone . She then continued to try to pry out of me an admission that I am not used to being rejected. For what? I don't know. I simply looked broken down though, and I think that will be my fatal flaw in the end. At the end of the night she asked if everything will be back to normal I just laughed and said "nothing happened" and smiled.

It doesn't help my situation at all that the least tactful of all my friends tried to talk her into being with me, and brought up sex. I definitely was planning on doing that with her the first time we ever hang out, but now she probably thinks I was like a perv. I hate when friends try to help with girls. They only makes it worse.

By coming into my room, getting that close with me... maybe she does have an interest in me, but then again... maybe she was just drunk and I, just stupid.

With all that in mind, do I dust off my shoulders and try again? Or let this bird fly? I guess I care so much because this is the first genuine interest I have had in a girl since I broke up with my ex several months ago. Eh, and I screwed the pooch on this one.

Whoever had time to read all this I salute you, your a real bro lol. I just need advice because I haven't been too lucky with the ladies since my break-up.

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 11:10 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So, where exactly was your big screw up? Aside from going in for the kill and getting rejected, there wasn't really anything too out there. If she was willing to go up to your room with you, then she probably at the very least has a small amount of interest so you should give it another shot, preferably when you're sober. If she means enough to you that she basically ruined your night by shutting you down, then you should at least try a few more times to make sure you aren't leaving any stones un-turned.
Old 10-23-2011, 11:14 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This ***** is crazy. Never talk to her again. Seriously.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 11:18 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just kill her.

Old 10-23-2011, 11:22 AM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lol okay so I am being dramatic. But I still feel stupid as **** lmao.

The **** up was letting it get to me. I let her take control, and she has the upper-hand because I was obviously deterred by the rejection, and instead enjoying the night regardless I could not care less about the people there.

How should I go about trying again? I would prefer it to be sober, I am getting sick of drinking, so I 100% agree with you there. I feel like after this night were going to be awkward around each other unfortunately, though I will do my best. I have no idea what to say to her though to not bring up last night, but continue to flirt and strive towards something.

Bone Krusher, the best
Old 10-23-2011, 11:24 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
This ***** is crazy. Never talk to her again. Seriously.
This. I wouldn't even acknowledge that slunt again.
Quote:
Just kill her.
There is a reason why I like you.

Old 10-23-2011, 11:24 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Throw a bottle of fake-tan at her. Guidettes love that.

Old 10-23-2011, 11:27 AM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

God damn it, Guidos have feelings too! I just needed advice -__-

Bone Krusher, the best
Old 10-23-2011, 11:48 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Whip it out Malaka.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 12:14 PM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Naked Man! Naked Man! Naked Man!
Old 10-23-2011, 01:02 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Malaka, my advice to you would be to take her out on a date. It would show that your pride wasn't hurt by being rejected, and also that it wasn't just about sex, even if it was. On top of that, it would be sober which you said you would like. I would suggest something simple like take her out for dinner and then go back to your place for a movie if you're feeling it, which could allow you try for something further again, if you're not feeling it then just send her on her way and move on.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 01:26 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshallb View Post
Malaka, my advice to you would be to take her out on a date. It would show that your pride wasn't hurt by being rejected, and also that it wasn't just about sex, even if it was. On top of that, it would be sober which you said you would like. I would suggest something simple like take her out for dinner and then go back to your place for a movie if you're feeling it, which could allow you try for something further again, if you're not feeling it then just send her on her way and move on.
Thanks man hopefully she doesn't feel uncomfortable around me.

I just feel like I showed my hand too early, and I think she thinks she has me wrapped around her finger so she might not have interest if shes one of those.

Bone Krusher, the best
Old 10-23-2011, 01:28 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaka View Post
Thanks man hopefully she doesn't feel uncomfortable around me.

I just feel like I showed my hand too early, and I think she thinks she has me wrapped around her finger so she might not have interest if shes one of those.
True, which may make it wise to wait a few days before going anywhere with it.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 01:34 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaka View Post
Lol okay so I am being dramatic. But I still feel stupid as **** lmao.

The **** up was letting it get to me. I let her take control, and she has the upper-hand because I was obviously deterred by the rejection, and instead enjoying the night regardless I could not care less about the people there.

How should I go about trying again? I would prefer it to be sober, I am getting sick of drinking, so I 100% agree with you there. I feel like after this night were going to be awkward around each other unfortunately, though I will do my best. I have no idea what to say to her though to not bring up last night, but continue to flirt and strive towards something.
No, I'm being totally serious. **** her. Never talk to her again. Any women that will act like that is going to play games with you for the rest of your life.

Use your brain, not your *****. Move on.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote