Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-06-2011, 05:23 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
I'm not sure if living in an apartment or w/e would really help that much. I don't know anyone my age here, so I can't really go to bars and go out or anything.
It only helps if the situation ever arises. You could always join an adult rec league.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 01:28 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't dip your pen in the company ink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
Haven't posted in this thread in a while. Finished college a while ago, and I've been here in Sioux Falls since the middle of July. Moved back in with my mom and I got a full-time job and an internship. My life seems like it should be in perfect shape right now, but I still feel like I'm missing something. There are plenty of cute girls at work, but the nature of the job really inhibits any real fraternizing. I've made a few friends here, but how in the **** am I supposed to meet a girl to date here? Everything else in my life is somewhat figured out except this aspect.
Old 11-07-2011, 01:44 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not specifically looking to hit on chicks at work, I just want to meet some females somewhere without having to go into the shady world of online dating.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 01:57 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
#1 I'm not sure if Vikes is still in Sioux Falls, but if he is you need to watch out.

#2 Move out of home?
Lol, yes. I still live in Sioux Falls. And just so you know, Vikes, I'm on the lookout for you :o.

I'm just kidding. But seriously. We should hang out.

Oh, and bitches be crazy in Sioux Falls.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 02:05 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

And by crazy, you mean they stay out past 9pm and wear skirts that go up all the way to their knee.
Old 11-07-2011, 04:27 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikes_28 View Post
Lol, yes. I still live in Sioux Falls. And just so you know, Vikes, I'm on the lookout for you :o.

I'm just kidding. But seriously. We should hang out.

Oh, and bitches be crazy in Sioux Falls.
Don't you dare hurt the cool vikes. I will kill you if you do!

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 05:31 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
And by crazy, you mean they stay out past 9pm and wear skirts that go up all the way to their knee.
I am pretty sure it's subzero temps there 365 days a year

Old 11-07-2011, 07:18 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
I am pretty sure it's subzero temps there 365 days a year
i'm pretty sure you're completely wrong.

South Dakota's summer's are ridiculously humid.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 07:23 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm FRESH.

Ya gotta be FRESH.

There's three of us y'all, it's like FRESH FRESH FRESH.

Ya gotta, ya gotta, ya gotta be FRESH.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 08:06 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikes_28 View Post
i'm pretty sure you're completely wrong.

South Dakota's summer's are ridiculously humid.
I don't think you understand humor. Must be from all that ice and snow.

Old 11-08-2011, 10:24 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Allright here is my story me and this girl dated 2 years back (4 dates) and then I ended it as I started dating someone else. A little background on me im im my late 20's and looking to find the right one.

I had a 2nd date with her this past weekend and we went to the UGA football game. She got mad at me during the date bc I didnt want her to upload a pic of me on facebook. So because of that I didnt think the date went all that good. I must have been wrong bc i got the after date "I had such a good time" text message and she also had a status on facebook saying something similiar.

The thing is she isnt someone for a several diffrent reasons that I see myself in a serious relationship with. But I enjoying talking to her and spending time with her. I'm also not the kind of guy who is just gonna have sex with her and not talk to her again as im a virgin.

She always seems to do something to keep me wanting to talk/hang out even though i know I may be in to deep at this point. Maybe its me reliving some old high school fantasy since she was the head cheerleader. Maybe its something as simple as her being 4'11 with a size 2 and a D cup lol.

I also have 2 dates lined up with diffrent girls this weekend which I wanna see how those go.

Last edited by georgiafan : 11-08-2011 at 10:28 AM.
georgiafan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 11:50 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Are the reasons for you all not dating seriously your reasons, or hers?
Old 11-08-2011, 12:05 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Are the reasons for you all not dating seriously your reasons, or hers?
Mine, not 100% sure from her end.
Old 11-08-2011, 12:09 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

It seems like you're being a little defensive here. Going into the early dating scene with a woman and having some sort of expected outcome (positive or negative) will never do you any good. Obviously you enjoyed your time with her, and if she did as well, why should you close yourself off on the idea of there possibly being something long-term?

Are you just trying to protect yourself from being hurt?
Old 11-08-2011, 02:18 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
It seems like you're being a little defensive here. Going into the early dating scene with a woman and having some sort of expected outcome (positive or negative) will never do you any good. Obviously you enjoyed your time with her, and if she did as well, why should you close yourself off on the idea of there possibly being something long-term?

Are you just trying to protect yourself from being hurt?
I guess im just looking long term and they are few things about her that I dont know If I would want in my future wife. These are also things that arent gonna change. So i dont wanna waste my time dating someone like that at my age. But at the same time I enjoy seeing her.
Old 11-08-2011, 02:19 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

How old are you again?
Old 11-08-2011, 02:21 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
How old are you again?
im 29 years old
Old 11-08-2011, 02:25 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan View Post
I'm also not the kind of guy who is just gonna have sex with her and not talk to her again as im a virgin.
Quote:
im 29 years old
Does not compute.
Old 11-08-2011, 02:25 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I guess im just looking long term and they are few things about her that I dont know If I would want in my future wife. These are also things that arent gonna change. So i dont wanna waste my time dating someone like that at my age. But at the same time I enjoy seeing her.
i don't like that mentality of not seeing a girl because you don't see her as wife material. everyone's values and whatnot are different but come on. let loose and see where it goes while you're still young. one thing i'm learning more and more is that there's no perfect girl out there for anybody. i agree with metsox, i think you're protecting yourself a bit. if she's digging you and you enjoy spending time with her, don't let marriage potential break what you have. cheers
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 03:23 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Does not compute.
haha yea it's true

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefalconer View Post
i don't like that mentality of not seeing a girl because you don't see her as wife material. everyone's values and whatnot are different but come on. let loose and see where it goes while you're still young. one thing i'm learning more and more is that there's no perfect girl out there for anybody. i agree with metsox, i think you're protecting yourself a bit. if she's digging you and you enjoy spending time with her, don't let marriage potential break what you have. cheers
Good point I should prob just go out with her again and see where it goes and not worry about what might happen in the future.
Old 11-08-2011, 03:34 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is it religious based reasons georgiafan? I saw your age and you are still a virgin and figured religion might have something to do with it. If one of the things you dont like in her is she doesnt match your religious beliefs I feel something that big would mean forget about her.
Old 11-08-2011, 03:41 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
Is it religious based reasons georgiafan? I saw your age and you are still a virgin and figured religion might have something to do with it. If one of the things you dont like in her is she doesnt match your religious beliefs I feel something that big would mean forget about her.
The reason Im a virgin is bc of religion but the reason I have doubts about her is bc she has kids and some health issues from a fall (nothing really major).
Old 11-08-2011, 03:56 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The reason Im a virgin is bc of religion but the reason I have doubts about her is bc she has kids and some health issues from a fall (nothing really major).
Do you not ever want kids? If that is the case, I'd say just end it. It wouldn't be fair to her or the kids to drag them along.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 04:32 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
Do you not ever want kids? If that is the case, I'd say just end it. It wouldn't be fair to her or the kids to drag them along.
Yea I want kids one day. She has 2 kids and the dad isnt in the picture so I it makes things diffcult now and even more so if I project into the future. Because like she cant go on a date with me unless her kids are at someone elses house.

When we dated 2 years I never saw her kids which made alot of sense and had no problems with. Then last week she invited me to her family halloween party with her kids and alot of her family there. So I guess that plus her wanting to post my pic on facebook got me to thinking that maybe she wants something a little more serious then me.
Old 11-08-2011, 04:43 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I need to have a little more of an asshole side to me I guess because being the "nice" guy doesnt do ****.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote