Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-06-2012, 01:36 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That's pretty damn fruity, i'm not gonna lie. But your best bet is to do your own thing while she isn't in the picture, and go balls to the wall if she does happen to move back home.
Old 01-06-2012, 02:00 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
That's pretty damn fruity, i'm not gonna lie. But your best bet is to do your own thing while she isn't in the picture, and go balls to the wall if she does happen to move back home.
Yup, pretty much seems like the sensible thing to do.

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 08:27 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Meh. Men and women can't be actual friends anyway. I'd say if she moves back, go for it, and if it all blows up, you probably have other friends or can find more.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 08:41 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Men and women can be friends...now if we're talking cute girls...ummm, there can be some problems.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 12:07 PM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How would you know if you're in the friend zone anyways? Any signs or tips? I like this girl who i've only known since October, pretty decent friends. Actually wanted to ask her out earlier but never found the right time. I just hope too much time hasn't passed...
49ersfan_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 12:18 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan_87 View Post
How would you know if you're in the friend zone anyways? Any signs or tips? I like this girl who i've only known since October, pretty decent friends. Actually wanted to ask her out earlier but never found the right time. I just hope too much time hasn't passed...
explain your relationship more with her more and how do yall hang out?
Old 01-06-2012, 01:00 PM    (permalink
G-Mac
Rookie

G-Mac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G-Mac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G-Mac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G-Mac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G-Mac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G-Mac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G-Mac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G-Mac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G-Mac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G-Mac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G-Mac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
If she talks about "hot guys" around you or if she ever says that you're a really nice guy. Oh, and if there are constant "awkward silence" moments, you're screwed; if a girl likes you, she'll find something to keep the conversation moving.
G-Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 01:02 PM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan View Post
explain your relationship more with her more and how do yall hang out?
Sure. I'll try to be as brief and succinct as possible

-Met in October in class...so its been 3 months now
-Have only been outside of class two times- both times working on assignments or studying for that class together
-Have run into her a few times in the library outside of that
-When its just us two she's usually open and receptive to the conversation- re-initating during a lull, asking questions, seems genuinely interested in what i have to say, etc.
-Whenever she's with her friend in class (a girl) or even when all 3 of us studied together one time, it seems like she ignores me and talks to her friend which is annoying as hell. Basically acts differently with her friend around, although its not mean, i just find it annoying.
-I have her phone number and facebook. Have talked a couple of times via text and fb convo but nothing deep

I tried to ask her out back in November actually. I texted her one day if she was on campus and she didn't respond. I was planning on getting a coffee with her and if things were going right, i would have asked her out. She didn't show up to class either and the next time i saw her she apologized for not responding. I didn't go deeper than that because she missed class as well (never missed one up to that point) so i figured she was busy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Mac View Post
If she talks about "hot guys" around you or if she ever says that you're a really nice guy. Oh, and if there are constant "awkward silence" moments, you're screwed; if a girl likes you, she'll find something to keep the conversation moving.
Hmmm..covered part of it already where she will usually reinitiate if i run out of things to say. And she doesn't talk about other guys or call me nice. So far so good.

Last edited by 49ersfan_87 : 01-06-2012 at 01:24 PM.
Old 01-06-2012, 02:10 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think your in the official friend zone, but from what it sounds like she see's you as just someone she casual knows. If you like her then you need to make a move on her and find out. I would try to do it in person if thats possible. Girls can be real wish washy when it comes to texts and conversations on fb.

Quote:
Sure. I'll try to be as brief and succinct as possible

-Met in October in class...so its been 3 months now
-Have only been outside of class two times- both times working on assignments or studying for that class together
-Have run into her a few times in the library outside of that
-When its just us two she's usually open and receptive to the conversation- re-initating during a lull, asking questions, seems genuinely interested in what i have to say, etc.
-Whenever she's with her friend in class (a girl) or even when all 3 of us studied together one time, it seems like she ignores me and talks to her friend which is annoying as hell. Basically acts differently with her friend around, although its not mean, i just find it annoying.
-I have her phone number and facebook. Have talked a couple of times via text and fb convo but nothing deep

I tried to ask her out back in November actually. I texted her one day if she was on campus and she didn't respond. I was planning on getting a coffee with her and if things were going right, i would have asked her out. She didn't show up to class either and the next time i saw her she apologized for not responding. I didn't go deeper than that because she missed class as well (never missed one up to that point) so i figured she was busy.

Hmmm..covered part of it already where she will usually reinitiate if i run out of things to say. And she doesn't talk about other guys or call me nice. So far so good.
Old 01-06-2012, 02:55 PM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I don't think your in the official friend zone, but from what it sounds like she see's you as just someone she casual knows. If you like her then you need to make a move on her and find out. I would try to do it in person if thats possible. Girls can be real wish washy when it comes to texts and conversations on fb.
Definitely do it in person. I'll be a puss about some things but asking a girl out you have to do in person (that is if you see her on a normal basis).
Old 01-07-2012, 12:14 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, spent the whole day with my friend. She leaves back to school monday but I work and have school tomorrow thru monday so today was my last chance. Gonna miss her but I'll use from now til June when she comes back to do my thing and idk...get ready haha

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Old 01-07-2012, 12:30 AM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Yeah i figured something like that. Based on our conversations and how she acts, i feel like i have a 50/50 shot. I think it could go either way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbears13 View Post
Definitely do it in person. I'll be a puss about some things but asking a girl out you have to do in person (that is if you see her on a normal basis).
Oh yeah, i'll definitely do it in person. I was thinking of doing it over the phone on winter break but decided not to for 2 reasons

1- she lives on campus, and went home for the break. It's not that far away but i know she wanted to be with her family

2- I suck at talking on the phone, and i'm more natural in person, when you can react not only to verbal cues but body language as well.

Last edited by 49ersfan_87 : 01-07-2012 at 11:41 AM.
Old 01-08-2012, 03:51 AM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
bros, i need your feels.

i like this girl. i think she likes me back. the problem is that there are massive issues if she doesn't. like a bad reaction to that admission would be seriously friendship and maybe even career threatening.

strategies -

a - i like you, i hope you like me back.
b - do you like me?
c - **** all of this, i'll take enough morphine to not feel much of anything.

a sucks if the answer is no for various reasons that have little to do with me personally but have a lot to do with the Big Picture. b is pathetic and i'd rather not even remotely entertain it as an idea. c is viable but also pathetic for similar reasons.

give me your best shot, dc. i'll provide any necessary details.
They all sound pretty pathetic since a & b are the same thing basically. I'm guessing you're somewhat close to her and you hang out with her outside of work? If you actually want to go through the risk then be as blunt and forward as possible. Worse case you quit or transfer?
Old 01-08-2012, 03:55 AM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Quote:
yes, i agree.

i'll come back to the rest when i'm a bit more sober.
What Would Sober Njx9 Do?
Old 01-08-2012, 03:56 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Quote:
yes, i agree.

i'll come back to the rest when i'm a bit more sober.
Plenty of us have been there. Imma agree with Kal on this one...straight to the point would be my choice.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 01-08-2012, 03:57 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbears13 View Post
What Would Sober Njx9 Do?
Damn everything to hell??

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 01-08-2012, 03:58 AM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
Damn everything to hell??
SHOW HER ALL YOUR REPzzzzzz!!!
Old 01-08-2012, 04:00 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Short of your name being Romeo and hers Juliet, no female is worth you risking your career.

But, let's make a little outline here. Worst case scenario and you are shot down, what is the likelihood of it having career threatening repercussions? If it's a big enough risk that you find yourself wondering, it's probably best that you let it play out a little further before you take any leaps of faith.

What kind of acts of faith do you have that would lead you to believe she likes you back?

Would your life be miserable and unhappy if you no longer had her as JUST a friend in your life? If the answer is no (which it damn well should be), then **** it, just come off a little stronger and see how she takes it. Ultimately your goal is to have her like you back, so if she doesn't, you can quit without stressing yourself any further.

My recommendation as of now, without hearing any other details about it, is to put yourselves in a more intimate atmosphere where you could really gauge whether she has a romantic interest in you or not. i.e dinner and a movie at your place/her place

If you see she's feeling it, show more physicality. Play with her hair, hold her or touch her as you laugh, direct eye contact, just things that normal "friends" don't do.

If she isn't, you give yourself the out of not having actually come out straight forward and confronted her about it, and besides, if you're in a vague area where you are still unsure, the last thing you want to do is make her feel pressured into making a decision on whether she wants to pursue it or not.

Hope that made some sense and it helped. More details would be great.
Old 01-08-2012, 04:00 AM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

stick to the omnipotent advice of this thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitansCJftw View Post
I has learned a valuable life lesson when in doubt with female pull out *****-profit
from a couple pages back
Old 01-08-2012, 04:09 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitansCJftw View Post
stick to the omnipotent advice of this thread

from a couple pages back
Best advice i had gotten before coming here was...when in doubt just whip it out

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 01-08-2012, 08:22 AM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
Best advice i had gotten before coming here was...when in doubt just whip it out
This works more times than it should.

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 08:36 AM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Women are idiots. There are different stages of women that make up about 90% of the girls you will encounter.

1. Naive girls who only respond to being dominated because they don't know what they want out of life/men. They will react favorably to anything you do provided you appear strong and confident about it. They react that way because they think of themselves as weak and lack confidence in themselves.

2. Women who have already gone through stage 1 and have already had 2 or 3 worthless guys. These chicks still respond favorably to strength and confidence, but you have to to be a worthwhile guy. This means strong financially and strong morally. They have already had the lazy video game cheating boyfriend and are ready for something else.

3. Those who have already gone through stages 1 and 2 and have said **** it because it still hasn't worked out. They will be serial daters and won't commit to anything. They are probably now slightly damaged in the head and won't trust you. You will need lots of money or will have to start your own dog rescue to gain their affection.

There are also about 10% that don't apply to these stages. They are the ones who will most likely be strippers and the kinds of chicks that sleep with most anyone. The "not wife-material" girls. Burn through these chicks until you find one of the 90% that meets your needs.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 08:59 AM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can't believe I'm doing this again, but I'll give DC a shot again.

Context: We go to a Christian University, really a pretty boring city, worthwhile city 30 minutes away.

Story: She is a girl I initialy didn't think much of, but lately I have decided to pursue something. I have her number and we talk over text about every 3 days. (Trying not to come across desperate) 50% of our conversations is about Harry Potter because I just finished the books and she loves them. I'm planning to watch the movies with her and a group of her friends (guys & girls). We really aren't even that much of friends yet. More like borderline aquaintance that hopefully become friends this semester. I guess I would appreciate some good date ideas/lines I could use to get dating started. I don't know if I like her enough to be in a relationship I just want to get in the arena of dating.

Please just remember context ^ I'm looking for different things than most guys (Christian Morals).

Thanks guys. I hope you all enjoy the wildcard games this sunday.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
RCAChainGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 09:26 AM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think you will be fine speaking the truth with her. I wouldn't try and "frame it" to her by trying to define the nature of what you are doing. So don't bother bringing up the words date or relationship. They will only be confusing and a potential hazard. Just ask her to do whatever you want to do. "I'm looking for someone to go see Sherlock Holmes with. Would you like to go?" or whatever.

Nice simple statements and questions that clearly state what you want to do and avoid having to define it as a date or questions about the future. I think you got this. I like movies because they are a gateway. You can keep them at a distance and still see good movies at a theater. If it develops further than you can start viewing dvds in private and do the Christian PG rated makeout thing.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 11:56 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

don't take her to a movie, you can't talk during a movie. chicks like conversation, take her to get coffee or something.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote