Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-02-2012, 12:21 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can empathize with Brent lol....the girl I'm interested in right now(who also happens to be one of my closest friends) is very religious and hasn't given it up. Which I admire and won tons of points with me but it also cut a few of my options as to what I could do to land her.

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 12:24 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
I can empathize with Brent lol....the girl I'm interested in right now(who also happens to be one of my closest friends) is very religious and hasn't given it up. Which I admire and won tons of points with me but it also cut a few of my options as to what I could do to land her.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 12:27 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
I stand by the best advice there is

When in doubt...whip it out

unfortunately with her...whipping it out will completely backfire haha

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 02-02-2012, 02:32 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't get the uncomfortable feeling with being a girl's first.. i'd be pretty damn proud to be the first to plant the flag, and if it's a girl you're really into, chances are that will just make it a lot easier on you as far as getting her to develop feelings. Now if it was someone you're like half trying and you really don't want to get seriously involved with, then i'd understand. But bagging a virgin adds a special notch to the belt.
Old 02-02-2012, 05:44 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
... and I spend my weekend with a bottle of lotion.
Fixed it for you.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 07:27 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
... ok, i'll bite. why is that remotely admirable?
In a world filled with w hores, finding a chick who hasn't whored herself out is admirable, IMO as well. Doesn't matter what the reason, there are too many wishy-washy bitches that do whatever to be liked, so to find a (younger) chick that has the balls to stand by how they actually think and stick to it is admirable.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 09:18 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan View Post
I got this date with this girl tonight who appears to be a real catch so I dont wanna screw it up. I live in a small town and this girl has only been in town a few months. Started talking to her on a dating site and then quickly got her phone # and then later that day lined up a date for the next day which is today. She seems easy to talk and is saying all the right things about being intrested in me.

She put this line on her profile which has me debating things "when it comes to dating, and I like a gentlemen. If you open the door for me and buy me a rose, you're sure to win me over!"

Opening the door isnt a problem, but how about the rose? Ive never did anything like that for a girl on a date. But she is saying she likes it.
So I ended up getting the rose which turned out be a great ideal bc she loved it. The date went fantasic and we are now officially dating.
Old 02-02-2012, 09:45 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well done georgiafan. Play some old country tunes to steal her heart, haha...These past few pages have almost turned this thread into the "I charmed the pants of this chick, now we're going out thread". Not sure if its the season or what, but it seems the SWDC community is doing a solid job in recent weeks.

I salute you, gentlemen.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 09:47 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
Well done georgiafan. Play some old country tunes to steal her heart, haha...These past few pages have almost turned this thread into the "I charmed the pants of this chick, now we're going out thread". Not sure if its the season or what, but it seems the SWDC community is doing a solid job in recent weeks.

I salute you, gentlemen.
trust me I did that last night after I asked her to be my g/f and she accepted I turned up the old alabama love songs. I'm defnetly excited bc i have out kicked my coverage by a lot on this one. Even when i emailed my mom pics of her she asked if I was joking haha

also i debated on color of rose and ending up playing it safe with red and made the right call.
Old 02-02-2012, 10:11 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Quote:
In a world filled with w hores, finding a chick who hasn't whored herself out is admirable, IMO as well. Doesn't matter what the reason, there are too many wishy-washy bitches that do whatever to be liked, so to find a (younger) chick that has the balls to stand by how they actually think and stick to it is admirable.
Can't say I disagree with any of this and are pretty much my sentiments as well.

Also, congrats georgiafan, well done.

Edit: I accidentally clicked the first page of this thread...has anyone gone back and taken a read at the first few pages? Lots of gems there.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:

Last edited by Raiderz4Life : 02-02-2012 at 10:25 AM.
Old 02-02-2012, 10:50 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I salute you, gentlemen.
Do you think it is a coincidence everyone has succeeded with V-Day right around the corner?
Old 02-02-2012, 02:13 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know a girl who hasn't w hored her self out, "saving it" but she has had plenty of boyfriends and gave out plenty of dome to each.
Old 02-02-2012, 02:40 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

At that point it becomes kind of stupid to save your vagina. If you're gonna act like you're saving your innocence and chastity for a good man, you can't go around blowing every guy you date. She's definitely a wh0re
Old 02-02-2012, 02:45 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't mind a ***** with a past as long as shes not actively being a ***** while she's with me.
Old 02-02-2012, 02:50 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
I don't mind a ***** with a past as long as shes not actively being a ***** while she's with me.
I agree to a certain extent. I'm not sure i'd be able to seriously date a born again christian that used to do porn, or got trained at a frat party, or had three different **** buddies simultaneously. That kinda whoreness doesn't just go away at the snap of your fingers.
Old 02-02-2012, 02:54 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

I'll agree with Metsox. I don't care if a girl has smashed a few times...but there's a diff between having some sex and just being a total *****...the latter doesn't sit all that well with me if I'm interested in the girl...if she's just a friend I couldn't care less what she does.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 02-02-2012, 02:56 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
I agree to a certain extent. I'm not sure i'd be able to seriously date a born again christian that used to do porn, or got trained at a frat party, or had three different **** buddies simultaneously. That kinda whoreness doesn't just go away at the snap of your fingers.
A lot of girls get a bum wrap, just because they are sexually active they are labeled a "*****" to me they are just young and fun.

Now if you are someone who gets sloppy drunk, or coked up or pilled up, and you let guys run G trains on you, then yes you are a *****, and you serve me no purpose.
Old 02-02-2012, 03:00 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
A lot of girls get a bum wrap, just because they are sexually active they are labeled a "*****" to me they are just young and fun.

Now if you are someone who gets sloppy drunk, or coked up or pilled up, and you let guys run G trains on you, then yes you are a *****, and you serve me no purpose.
Well, there's a very thin line to differentiate between sexual activity and promiscuity.

Sleeping with six different guys whom you each dated monogomously over a certain time frame, one could work with.

Sleeping with three different guys around a small time frame (say a week or two), now that seems a little *****-y to me.
Old 02-02-2012, 03:03 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
I'll agree with Metsox. I don't care if a girl has smashed a few times...but there's a diff between having some sex and just being a total *****...the latter doesn't sit all that well with me if I'm interested in the girl...if she's just a friend I couldn't care less what she does.
I try not to get wrapped up in a girls past just because if they got stuff they are not proud of, or a history that I am unaware of, it's quite easy to hide. So I'm not going to get all insecure and pry into her past to find out if she was sucking multiple dicks her Senior year of HS.

But I'm also not the type of guy who starts talking to a girl and instantly starts grooming them for the future, and/or starts internally projecting what a future with that person might be like. I more or less just take any connection with a woman and let it play out day by day, the future doesn't concern me, it's all about right now, if a relationship develops it will on it's own, whether she was a ***** when she was 16 or not. I've also found the purer a girl is, it usually coincides with an exxtra bit of craziness, or clinginess.

Last edited by ccB : 02-02-2012 at 03:05 PM.
ccB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 03:23 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I try not to get wrapped up in a girls past just because if they got stuff they are not proud of, or a history that I am unaware of, it's quite easy to hide. So I'm not going to get all insecure and pry into her past to find out if she was sucking multiple dicks her Senior year of HS.

But I'm also not the type of guy who starts talking to a girl and instantly starts grooming them for the future, and/or starts internally projecting what a future with that person might be like. I more or less just take any connection with a woman and let it play out day by day, the future doesn't concern me, it's all about right now, if a relationship develops it will on it's own, whether she was a ***** when she was 16 or not. I've also found the purer a girl is, it usually coincides with an exxtra bit of craziness, or clinginess.
I can agree with this. Its just such a subjective matter though, what's slutty for one person may not be for another, all depends really. I don't dig into their past either..not gonna really care what she did 5 years ago...5 days ago...that I'll probably care about though.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 02-02-2012, 03:27 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

It is definitely counter-productive to dig into a girl's past, which is why i never ask or care to ask how many people she has slept with. Any number she says will be too high for my liking, so it's whatever. Although if she has a reputation of being a w.hore, i'll definitely need to dig and confirm or deny that.
Old 02-02-2012, 03:39 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

I know 2 girls...not attractive one bit...who just go around and **** just about anyone. Feel like my ***** will go inverted if I make eye contact every time I run into them....*shudders*

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 02-02-2012, 03:43 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

A friend of mine has this pretty attractive girlfriend of hers that she goes out everywhere with. Back when i was single i hit on her a couple of times and she reacted all too well to it, like a pro. Well, shortly after that i heard she was a massive **** and she got rawdogged twice by two different guys at the island during spring break week. I could never look at her the same way again.
Old 02-02-2012, 03:48 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

I got another friend who's really smokin hot...and she's a gamer...not a pretend sorry ass chick gamer..a good one...but she also loves to smash...her ex bf used to be one of us but he's a massive douche and she dumped him and he took it like a little *****...anywho, I hit it...even though I know she's a bit promiscuous but like I said, if its just a friend or someone I'm not romantically interested in...idc..guess it also doesn't hurt I know her pretty well.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 02-02-2012, 04:13 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Everyone changes. I used to be concerned about a chick's tendencies to be a tramp, but then I became one(tramp)...

I really couldn't care less what a girl has done in the past. Everyone makes mistakes and learns from them. Provided she doesn't give me warts or something fatal, I think I'd be cool with it. Chances are the girls were just too trusting when they were young.

Prowler's Newb Guide

Last edited by Prowler : 02-02-2012 at 04:14 PM. Reason: ...can't even say sl ut...
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote