Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-02-2012, 04:19 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
Everyone changes. I used to be concerned about a chick's tendencies to be a tramp, but then I became one(tramp)...

I really couldn't care less what a girl has done in the past. Everyone makes mistakes and learns from them. Provided she doesn't give me warts or something fatal, I think I'd be cool with it. Chances are the girls were just too trusting when they were young.
Dont underestimate the power of a girls mind. If she wants to be a **** she will be. And i dont believe in change. Once a nob always a nob.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 04:33 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't know, I think its best represented by this formula:

Their Base Whorism - (My ability to lie/convince them of my worth + Penising)= Actual Whorism During Relationship

I'm pretty good at Penising and Showing Worth/Potential

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 04:44 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
I try not to get wrapped up in a girls past just because if they got stuff they are not proud of, or a history that I am unaware of, it's quite easy to hide. So I'm not going to get all insecure and pry into her past to find out if she was sucking multiple dicks her Senior year of HS.

But I'm also not the type of guy who starts talking to a girl and instantly starts grooming them for the future, and/or starts internally projecting what a future with that person might be like. I more or less just take any connection with a woman and let it play out day by day, the future doesn't concern me, it's all about right now, if a relationship develops it will on it's own, whether she was a ***** when she was 16 or not. I've also found the purer a girl is, it usually coincides with an exxtra bit of craziness, or clinginess.
*nods approvingly*

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 05:24 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

so, the chick I mentioned that called me yesterday asked me if I wanted to get drinks on Tuesday, so I said yes.

Definitely just realized that's Valentine's Day. Oddly enough, there is a 30 Rock episode like this.

EDIT: Wait, was that a test to see if I have a girlfriend or someone I was going to be taking out?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 05:25 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
so, the chick I mentioned that called me yesterday asked me if I wanted to get drinks on Tuesday, so I said yes.

Definitely just realized that's Valentine's Day. Oddly enough, there is a 30 Rock episode like this.
Tuesday the 7th or Tuesday the 14th...?

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 05:27 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
Tuesday the 7th or Tuesday the 14th...?
Wow, I ******* suck at days. This is what happens when you get to the point where it's either a day I have to get up for work or a day I don't.

Old 02-02-2012, 06:05 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Wow, I ******* suck at days. This is what happens when you get to the point where it's either a day I have to get up for work or a day I don't.
You could play this a couple of ways now that she didn't have an agenda with that question. Flip it. Ask her if she's doing anything the following Tuesday (make some BS up how that's a good night for you), but you have to do it in person so you get to see her genuine response and how quickly she picks up on it. Play it off as if it slipped your mind that it was Valentine's day.

Of course, that's only if you're actually interested in this girl and wouldn't mind following through with it.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 06:13 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Girls with boyfriends and girls with kids love me. Where are those good girls at?

As for my situation...probably going out for drinks with that same girl I talk about all the time, next weekend. I dont know what the whole situation is here, but we're on really good terms again. Not stressing over anything.

I'm supposed to go to some party with another girl who likes me tonight. But nothing will happen, because I'm not like that when I have my eyes on someone else. It's whatever. Just going to have a good time with her and some old friends.

Being a romantic sap...I wouldnt mind having a valentine this year. lol. But I dont think that's gonna happen.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 02-02-2012 at 06:15 PM.
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 06:16 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Where are those good girls at?
This is funny considering who you've been pursuing recently, lol.
Old 02-02-2012, 06:19 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
You could play this a couple of ways now that she didn't have an agenda with that question. Flip it. Ask her if she's doing anything the following Tuesday (make some BS up how that's a good night for you), but you have to do it in person so you get to see her genuine response and how quickly she picks up on it. Play it off as if it slipped your mind that it was Valentine's day.
Dude, that's genius.

Old 02-02-2012, 06:20 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
so funny how much stuff like that matters in college. at some point, i guess you just realize that girls have sex and do weird ****, too. then you get over it and quit caring.
True, true. I just want some exclusivity, that's all I really care about. I mean it certainly helps if she hasnt partaken in some real crazy gangbang ****. But you know, people do have sex...it doesnt mean they're dirty or whores. I cant deal with the cheating BS, though.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 02-02-2012, 06:21 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
This is funny considering who you've been pursuing recently, lol.
Touche. Dick. hahahaha.

But I cant really help it. She may have this image to others, but when I get her alone, I love talking to her. And she opens up about things. Maybe I'm gullable or naive, but I do believe her when she says things to me and I really like being around her.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 02-02-2012, 06:22 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I got a question.

So my cousins, some of my friends and I have this rule I guess you can call it. If we have not met or formally shaken a guy's hand, his girl is fair game.

To me its always been a bit of a joke and stuff but MOTHs comment has made me think about it a little. Is that crossing the line or is that...still ok? haha

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 06:24 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

lol. Normally, I wouldnt even pursue a girl with a boyfriend. Wouldnt really get passed the flirting.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 02-02-2012, 06:25 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
lol. Normally, I wouldnt even pursue a girl with a boyfriend. Wouldnt really get passed the flirting.
I usually don't but one of my cousins and one of my friends have an affinity to it for whatever reason.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Old 02-02-2012, 06:44 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is there anything quite like laying some solid ground work only for her to mention her boyfriend/fiancee deep into the conversation?
Old 02-02-2012, 06:45 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The worst part is that the whole time you thought you were laying ground work, she was putting you on the friend ladder.
Old 02-02-2012, 06:50 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
The worst part is that the whole time you thought you were laying ground work, she was putting you on the friend ladder.

She is actually just in town for Th/Fri/Sat. My ideal scenario. Oh well.
Old 02-02-2012, 06:51 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If I don't know someone, and they aren't married, I think it's totally acceptable to try and bang their girlfriend. She's an adult, she can say no.

I ****** a married chick once. I felt a little bad about that, but she was already cheating on her husband, so it was a ruined marriage already.

Edit: Er...twice. I did it twice. The first time was kinda my fault, but she was mormon and their marriage sucked.

Old 02-02-2012, 06:52 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

To be completely honest, and I'm not terribly proud of this but I could really give a **** if a girl has a guy or not if I do not know him....but I have come to learn it's a really messy situation that nearly never turns out favorable.

It always starts out nice, usually because it's a purely physical relationship, she's still with her guy so he's there to deal with all the less enthralling parts of a relationship, and you get to slide in and out carefree. Well that's until she catches feelings,and finally decides to muster up the nerve to leave him, and then comes to you like you're going to be there to be her prince charming and show her how a lady should be treated... because little does she know guys will say anything to get that ass so most the **** you've told them was the B.S. you say because you are only halfway tuned in to the dumb **** they yap about. Not to mention sneaking around is a ***** especially when jealous crazy boyfriends are around.

At this point in my life younger impressionable bitches are the route to go over the already spoken for crowd because no strings attached almost never works.
Old 02-02-2012, 06:53 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

"you cheated on the last guy with me, why would I date a girl who is a cheater?"

all you have to point out.

Old 02-02-2012, 06:54 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Quote:
"you cheated on the last guy with me, why would I date a girl who is a cheater?"

all you have to point out.
pretty much this lol

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 02-02-2012, 06:54 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Oh, I would never date a girl who cheated on her boyfriend with me. That's ******* stupid. But I'd be glad to **** her.

Old 02-02-2012, 06:59 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Oh, I would never date a girl who cheated on her boyfriend with me. That's ******* stupid. But I'd be glad to **** her.
Lol this is why you're one of my favourite posters

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 02-02-2012, 07:00 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

Yes, I'm a terrible person who would bone a taken girl too. I was just demoralized after having a couple minute conversation with this girl (first time I've seen or met her) only to hear something about her fiancee as I was slowly transitioning to "Let's do something tonight" phase.