Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-12-2012, 03:32 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Nope........

Well done MOTH!

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 03:34 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
And she's still banging the other guy?

When I was still rolling in my parents suburban I kept some mattress foam that we kept in the garage in the back along with a pillow or two. Served me well haha

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 03:35 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post

When I was still rolling in my parents suburban I kept some mattress foam that we kept in the garage in the back along with a pillow or two. Served me well haha
I knew you'd eventually facepalm me, i was ready for it!

RIP themaninblack
Old 04-12-2012, 03:36 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

God...i dont even recognize myself anymore, sometimes. Crazy, crazy. It's like any intense pysical relationship you've seen in the movies when we get together. But at the same time, we have an amazing relationship outside of that.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 03:40 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm sure you guys have the sweetest conversations while you minivan her in the Walmart parking lot.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 03:43 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
I'm sure you guys have the sweetest conversations while you minivan her in the Walmart parking lot.
Thanks boss. She really is one of my best friends outside of the physical stuff. I can talk to her about anything and nothing, and it's always a good time. We do have an excellent relationship...just the physical part is really progessing rapidly now.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 04-12-2012, 03:43 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Wait MOTH, have we seen this girl?

RIP themaninblack
Old 04-12-2012, 03:44 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Wait MOTH, have we seen this girl?
SP just brought up a good point. We were promised pics if you got with her...now you have to deliver!!

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 04-12-2012, 03:46 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Thanks boss. She really is one of my best friends outside of the physical stuff. I can talk to her about anything and nothing, and it's always a good time. We do have an excellent relationship...just the physical part is really progessing rapidly now.
I was just messing with you and wanted to reference the minivan. If you're happy, I'm happy.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 03:46 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
SP just brought up a good point. We were promised pics if you got with her...now you have to deliver!!
Exactly! Pics, now!

RIP themaninblack
Old 04-12-2012, 03:59 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

lol. That's so creepy to post pics. But whenever i start getting some pics with her and I, that wouldnt be so bad.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 04-12-2012 at 04:01 PM.
Old 04-12-2012, 04:01 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Quote:
lol. That's so creepy to post pics.
but you promised!!!! lol

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 04-12-2012, 04:01 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

I edited it...

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 04-12-2012, 04:04 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

And to think i used to love you MOTH...

RIP themaninblack
Old 04-12-2012, 04:04 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Quote:
I edited it...
well that was your original statement lol i'm jk btw lol

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 04-12-2012, 04:06 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

haha. There is love here gentleman...u guys have been around for all my bitching during my ordeals. lol.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 04-12-2012, 05:34 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

pics or GTFO

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 06:01 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
All-Pro

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Already done anal?
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 09:33 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Exactly! Pics, now!
This is how to make friends on the internet...

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 10:05 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
This is how to make friends on the internet...
Im just joking with MOTH. I know he's not gonna post any, he's already said he finds it weird.

RIP themaninblack
Old 04-13-2012, 10:10 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Im just joking with MOTH. I know he's not gonna post any, he's already said he finds it weird.
Oh no, he's just saying that, if we bug him enough, it'll happen... totally.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 10:52 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
Oh no, he's just saying that, if we bug him enough, it'll happen... totally.
Oh i get you. Yep, hopefully he'll break and we'll see this "10/10" girl.

RIP themaninblack
Old 04-13-2012, 12:20 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

She's a 10 in my eyes. My friends all say 8.5-9 for the record. hahaha.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 04-13-2012, 06:03 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
She's a 10 in my eyes.
Couldn't have made it any ***** than that. lol
Old 04-13-2012, 06:18 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Couldn't have made it any ***** than that. lol
Quote:
He's a 10 in my eyes.
You sure??