Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-20-2012, 09:12 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No, raiderz, we will not condone this type of behavior.
Old 10-20-2012, 09:13 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
No, raiderz, we will not condone this type of behavior.
What if she's withholding sex pending on his wearing said crocs?

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 09:23 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Any woman worth marrying would never make you wear crocs.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 09:40 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That is a very good point.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 10-21-2012, 08:03 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We talking about shoes? I dont give a **** about no shoes. lol.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 08:08 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
We talking about shoes? I dont give a **** about no shoes. lol.
I care a lot about shoes, but that's because it is a ***** finding shoes that fit my feet as I'm an 11 wide with a high rise on the top of my foot. Most shoes in my size are way too narrow and flat.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Old 10-21-2012, 08:11 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Interesting. I'm just lucky my feet stopped growing when they did. 13. Most stores dont even carry 14s. So it would just seem like an unwanted hassle to order em online all the time.

As for women, though...I like never even notice shoes right away. Like the furthest thing from my mind.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 10-21-2012, 08:14 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Interesting. I'm just lucky my feet stopped growing when they did. 13. Most stores dont even carry 14s. So it would just seem like an unwanted hassle to order em online all the time.
That must suck, at least there's tons of 11s for me to try until I can find a pair that fit, it just takes so long and I end up having to go a half size or size too long anyway.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-23-2012, 04:23 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Spent the night at my friends place last night. She has her own place. I was absolutely freezing, we cuddled up. She fell asleep on me. She was trying hard. I just couldn't do it, though. I feel like I have friend zoned a lot of my better girl friends. I hang out with a lot of girls these days, formed good friendships. Hooking up with the vast majority would just seem weird to me.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 10-23-2012 at 04:26 AM.
Old 10-23-2012, 04:37 AM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Do girls notice if you have nice shoes on, or does it matter when impressing a woman. AQ was adamant that she didn't give a **** if the guy was wearing a three year old pair of nike running shoes. I happen to think nicer shoes just make you look nicer as a whole. Better presentation overall.
Shoes matter a lot, but women seem to honestly not realize that it matters to them. It's some kind of subconscious thing or something.

Last edited by WCH : 10-23-2012 at 04:43 AM.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 05:24 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCH View Post
Shoes matter a lot, but women seem to honestly not realize that it matters to them. It's some kind of subconscious thing or something.
Yeah, i can see how you could interpret that. I just happen to think it's fairly easy to ruin an outfit with a bad pair of shoes. To me, it would stand out a lot.
Old 10-24-2012, 08:34 PM    (permalink
Da-Phins
Veteran

Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I swear women are going to be the ******* death of me! Why do women enjoy building us up and then tearing us down like there was no tomorrow?
Da-Phins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 08:39 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have found that women tend to notice shoes when you choice shoes that stand out in an outfit. Black shoes will rarely get complimented no matter how nice because everyone wears them. I get compliments quite often on my other shoes though.
Old 10-24-2012, 10:48 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love wearing red shoes from time to time

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 12:07 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Yeah, i can see how you could interpret that. I just happen to think it's fairly easy to ruin an outfit with a bad pair of shoes. To me, it would stand out a lot.
I'm not gonna lie....I ******* hate UGGS. Now that it's getting cold everyone(girls) are wearing 'em and they look so ******* stupid. I also wonder who started the roman sandle trend? haha Like...we back in Jesus' time now?

On another note, my buddy and I were having a few drinks(worst beer ever too) at his place playing video games. He tells me one of his girlfriend's friends whom I've sorta met-ish once thought I was cute. Gonna get to see her again and meet her properly Saturday night at my friend's girlfriend's birthday thing. Gonna have to dust off the webs and see how it goes.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 10-25-2012, 12:34 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderz Fo' Life View Post
I'm not gonna lie....I ******* hate UGGS. Now that it's getting cold everyone(girls) are wearing 'em and they look so ******* stupid. I also wonder who started the roman sandle trend? haha Like...we back in Jesus' time now?

On another note, my buddy and I were having a few drinks(worst beer ever too) at his place playing video games. He tells me one of his girlfriend's friends whom I've sorta met-ish once thought I was cute. Gonna get to see her again and meet her properly Saturday night at my friend's girlfriend's birthday thing. Gonna have to dust off the webs and see how it goes.
Uggs are amazing. So warm, soft and comfy, I'm so glad that have that russian blood I can blame for wearing them.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-25-2012, 12:35 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
Uggs are amazing. So warm, soft and comfy, I'm so glad that have that russian blood I can blame for wearing them.
There is absolutely nothing on God's green earth that you can blame for wearing Uggs. Not a gtdamn thing.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 10-25-2012, 12:58 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Quote:
There is absolutely nothing on God's green earth that you can blame for wearing Uggs. Not a gtdamn thing.
**** you bitches, I've been wearing them since I was kid, well before skanks even knew they existed. My first pair had made in the US-*******-SR printed on them. Anyone too "cool" to wear the amazingness that are uggs, can go **** themselves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
you're the worst person i've ever met through the internet.
You've never made me feel this proud.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-25-2012, 01:05 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

The only good things that came out of Russia were vodka and the Ugg hat.
Old 10-25-2012, 01:08 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

and Fedor Emilianenko and sambo.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 10-25-2012, 01:46 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Quote:
and Fedor Emilianenko and sambo.
The russians have also contributed significantly to the scientific community. And also given the world numerous authors and directors that only pretentious people like.

But ultimately russia's biggest contributions have been in the realm of badassery where their current ruler could kick the ass out of any other country's leader's security team while bedding all of their wives.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Rosebud : 10-25-2012 at 01:49 AM.
Old 10-25-2012, 01:54 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Just give me an ugg hat and i'm cool with russia.
Old 10-25-2012, 01:58 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Quote:
The russians have also contributed significantly to the scientific community. And also given the world numerous authors and directors that only pretentious people like.

But ultimately russia's biggest contributions have been in the realm of badassery where their current ruler could kick the ass out of any other country's leader's security team while bedding all of their wives.
Not the Salvadorian leader lol Dude don't even need no secret service.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 10-25-2012, 02:00 AM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
**** you bitches, I've been wearing them since I was kid, well before skanks even knew they existed. My first pair had made in the US-*******-SR printed on them. Anyone too "cool" to wear the amazingness that are uggs, can go **** themselves.
Hook this dude up with some Jordans.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 02:12 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Not the Salvadorian leader lol Dude don't even need no secret service.

He doesn't look that tough. Certainly not Putin tough:

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote: