Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-02-2012, 01:47 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sometimes ghosts happen, Caddy.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 06:46 AM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Idk if ballin realizes it would be damn near impossible for a woman to shave her butthole.
i think she did, it felt prickly on her butt like in the crevice area, but i could be wrong. Shes not a hairy girl but she has shaved since shes been in 8th grade so its very possible that she gets hair there then right? I dont even care as long as its shaved.

edit: and I don't mean the asshole i mean like the area around it.

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:

Last edited by BaLLiN : 11-02-2012 at 06:49 AM.
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 07:11 AM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

She could always use an electric razor or get it waxed either professionally or with strips.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 12:50 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's more likely a wax, if anything. But either way, kudos to her. No one likes a hairy butt.
Old 11-02-2012, 01:10 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

**** one of my Bio Lab partners.

We were in the library Tuesday, and she's studying my notes because I'm just better than her and we both know it and she'll admit it. So the only cute girl in our Bio class(lecture and lab) comes in and sits in front of us without noticing us. Then she looks up and sees us and since she left early last lab day she needed help.

So I'm helping her by answering all her questions, and every time I answer my partner goes "Nope you're wrong!", "I'm pretty sure that's not the answer!"...I was thinking wtf are you doing?!...so the girl gets up and leaves to go study with someone else. I was so annoyed. ******* cockblock.

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 01:13 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderz Fo' Life View Post
**** one of my Bio Lab partners.

We were in the library Tuesday, and she's studying my notes because I'm just better than her and we both know it and she'll admit it. So the only cute girl in our Bio class(lecture and lab) comes in and sits in front of us without noticing us. Then she looks up and sees us and since she left early last lab day she needed help.

So I'm helping her by answering all her questions, and every time I answer my partner goes "Nope you're wrong!", "I'm pretty sure that's not the answer!"...I was thinking wtf are you doing?!...so the girl gets up and leaves to go study with someone else. I was so annoyed. ******* cockblock.
I think your lab partner wants you to put it in her butt.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 01:15 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
I think your lab partner wants you to put it in her butt.
I'm not gonna lie I think so too. She always hitting me in class and rubbing all up on me. But she has a busted up face, a kid, and a man....trifail. The face is the real deal breaker for me, just too busted up for me. Even the makeup can't help her completely.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Old 11-02-2012, 01:54 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sounds like you need to smash, just to break the cold streak. And by cold streak i mean ice age. Three years, raiderz?!
Old 11-02-2012, 02:03 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Quote:
you're her property now, better just get used to it.
Ugh I know. I just wanna be like "Get off me ***** -_-"
Quote:
Sounds like you need to smash, just to break the cold streak. And by cold streak i mean ice age. Three years, raiderz?!
I know man. I know, its been a terrible cold streak for me lately. Think its been more like 1.5-2 years or something don't wanna remember the month but no matter how you slice it, been too long. The last two attempts I've had have ended in failure lol

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 11-02-2012, 02:08 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How do you not remember the last time you had sex? At least within a year radius.
Old 11-02-2012, 02:11 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
How do you not remember the last time you had sex? At least within a year radius.
Bleh, if I really need to drop a date it was about August 2010. I remember cuz she then got married May 2011 and I got invited to the wedding haha

I didn't go though, decided I'd rather work.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 11-02-2012, 02:18 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm really sorry to hear all this R4L.

Some guys call being married a prison or whatever but at least I get it 1-2 times a week.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 02:30 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Once or twice a week is pretty good for a married couple. /mefistbumpskillswitch
Old 11-02-2012, 02:34 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Once or twice a week is pretty good for a married couple. /mefistbumpskillswitch
"You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later."

The downside is two unplanned kids, but they've turned out pretty cool and after the v-snip there's not much reason to worry anymore.

i done stole dis sig
Old 11-02-2012, 02:36 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
"You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later."

The downside is two unplanned kids, but they've turned out pretty cool and after the v-snip there's not much reason to worry anymore.
Let us remember this as the night when Mrs. killxswitch had her third unplanned baby pumped into her.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Old 11-02-2012, 02:38 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

My doc clipped, knotted, and cauterized the tunnel that delivers the baby-makers. And it hurt like hell. So if this happens I will be sooooooo pissed.

i done stole dis sig
Old 11-02-2012, 02:44 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Geez, that sounds awful. Is there any way to undo a vasectomy?
Old 11-02-2012, 02:45 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Quote:
Geez, that sounds awful. Is there any way to undo a vasectomy?
It is supposedly reversible but I'd imagine it's difficult and expensive.

You haven't lived till you've smelled your own nutsack burning.

i done stole dis sig
Old 11-02-2012, 02:47 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Well, the upside is that you can now light it up like the fourth of july inside your woman without worrying. Which is a huge plus.
Old 11-02-2012, 03:01 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

the word cauterize is too descriptive.
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 03:01 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

That was painful just to read.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-02-2012, 03:08 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Well I'm not sorry because unlike you mother****ers I actually had to do it. Fortunately my doc was a surprisingly smart Colts fan so we just bitched about Bill Polian and Curis Painter the entire time.

i done stole dis sig
Old 11-02-2012, 03:11 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Geez, can't they at least give you some vicodin or something?
Old 11-02-2012, 03:16 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

I got percoset afterward, and they tried to numb me up at first but it didn't work right or something.

i done stole dis sig
Old 11-02-2012, 05:55 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

she went home sick from work, so she had to cancel. whatever. beer time!

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote