Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-22-2013, 11:06 AM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So probably a long time coming, I broke up with my girlfriend because she continued to talk to her ex, which has been a problem in our relationship for the whole time. Her mother reamed her out for it many times, her sister kept trying to tell her he is a douche and manipulating her, and her brother just calls her a dumbass because (not joking) I have been everything and more for her and that she is pulling the same **** that his ex did to him (they always say she is crazy).

I am on day 4 of not talking to her, went to the bar on thursday and got a number while also getting a lot of attention from three girls (one is a **** though im pretty sure). Then yesterday I had a party at my house on campus and hooked up with a girl but didnt do anything but kiss because I dont wanna put myself or that girl in a situation where its a rebound.

My ex keeps on talking to my best friend about me, and my roommates girlfriend who is also a really good friend of mine who both are acting as people to talk to for her but letting her know that after the amount of times shes lied she really has blown it. And honestly I do feel bad for her a little because she now is losing a lot of friends because of what shes done.

She keeps texting me saying I hope you have a good day, or have fun at the party, and she left me a typed letter (she usually writes them out so this is less personal) that said I'm sorry about 100 times and talked about how "we have a connection that everyone is jealous of" and that she doesn't want to lose me.

All I know is that I feel a lot more distant from her in a good way after making out with that girl, and I realize how great I am overall (not trying to be conceited just personal reinforcement) that many girls are interested in me to the point that not only ones that I personally go after, but girls ive never talked to before but have mutual friends with are asking if I am single and if they can be introduced to me.

I guess what I am really looking for is, is my decision right for me? I know making out with that girl helped me but it didn't feel remotely as comfortable or right as when I kissed my ex. I really felt like my ex's body was an extension of mine, and that I could do anything with her. I was just fed up with lying and keeping her ex on a line (which my friend said was because she was scared to get hurt again, but why would she keep someone who hurt her on the line then?).

My friends told me to wait two weeks and then reevaluate the situation, see if she has proved anything. I honestly don't know if she can, I am really used to lies and being paranoid because of it all. Her family loves me and I absolutely love being with them too, I don't have the greatest family life so I know that is another reason it hurt to expedite myself from it, like losing a relationship and a family. But I am in a relationship with her, not her family I realize.

Is there any circumstance that I go back to her? Things that I want her to do are:
- stop talking to him
- get rid of any physical reminders (i.e. clothing, pictures, gifts)
- stop lying
- be a stronger person
- be more open with emotions
- not expect so much of me
- be more appreciative
- dont text all the time
- take initiative

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:

Last edited by BaLLiN : 09-22-2013 at 11:19 AM.
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 06:41 PM    (permalink
BigBlueNorwegian
Veteran

BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So I took your advice and punched him. Not a suckerpunch though, but we started talking about the situation and he provoked me a lot. I warned him that I would punch him if he didn't stop provoking me, but he carried on. So he now has a black eye and I have one less good friend.

We have talked it out and he has apologized like crazy and promised that there's nothing between them. I want to believe him because he has been one of my closest friend for as long as I can remember. But it's still unforgivable in my eyes to be so self-centered that you don't even think to ask your roommate and best friend if he's cool with you hanging out with his ex four times a week, right after we finished dating. If he would have just asked, it would have been cool, because I bear no resentment towards her, and I'm not the jealous type usually.

Whatever, it felt damn good punching him. First punch I've ever thrown in my life, glad it landed good and that I have that ability if I ever need it again. Hopefully, I won't.

A Bonekrusher masterpiece!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
JPP enjoys raping offensive tackles.
BigBlueNorwegian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 06:52 PM    (permalink
BigBlueNorwegian
Veteran

BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN View Post
Is there any circumstance that I go back to her? Things that I want her to do are:
- stop talking to him
- get rid of any physical reminders (i.e. clothing, pictures, gifts)
- stop lying
- be a stronger person
- be more open with emotions
- not expect so much of me
- be more appreciative
- dont text all the time
- take initiative
It sounds to me like you should just stay away. If she knows how much you dislike her talking to her ex, and still does it and tries to hide it from you, that's a huge no-no. That just means you can't trust her, and in turn that means you can't have a relationship with her. It doesn't sound like you have any problems with getting girls either, so just stay single and wait for someone better to come along.

If you do end up giving her another chance, show her that list and tell her that list should be like the Bible to her if she really does want to be with you as much as she said. One slip-up and you're done forever. And be prepared mentally for yourselves as well, that there's a good chance you'll have to dump her forever at a moments notice, if/when she slips up again.

Good luck!

Quote:
Old 09-22-2013, 10:26 PM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is it going to be harder to find women after I graduate from college? This is just depressing and I'm afraid it is only going to get worse.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
RCAChainGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 10:39 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCAChainGang View Post
Is it going to be harder to find women after I graduate from college? This is just depressing and I'm afraid it is only going to get worse.
Not really. It's very easy if you live in a city.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 11:25 PM    (permalink
Shreckart
Veteran

Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quick question: My initial answer is not to do this, but thought I'd ask anyways just in case I was wrong since I've never had this problem before.

I met this girl freshman year of school, she had family where I was from that I knew and got us acquainted, said our hellos and moved on until this year (junior year) and we never really stayed in contact. I had a long-distance relationship going on at the time so I didn't think too much of it, but I always thought she was good looking. I saw her when school started up at the bar this year, I was pretty hammered and talked to her for a second but got separated and didn't see her again. Then we threw a party at my house the following weekend and we talked for about an hour, but I had to get up and help take care of something that went wrong with the party, took about 15 minutes and while I was gone her friend had gotten too drunk/sick, and had to take her home.

So basically I screwed up the two chances that I've recently had to get her number. Well the day after the party she told me she had to leave cause of her friend in a private message on Facebook, and said thanks for the party, and what not, and we talked off and on for about 4 days. Then I forgot to answer her for about a week on there before I realized it was too late to answer without it being real awkward. This was just under a month ago and I haven't seen her at the bar/our house parties since, but I've been trying to figure out a way to get her number. So my question is, is asking for a number on Facebook in a subtle way, nothing to come off real strong or anything creeperish, weird? I've never really done the whole Facebook private messaging thing as usually I just get their number one of the times I see them, but it's been a while since I've seen this girl and I want to get things moving forward and talk to her. My initial thought is to not ask, but I thought about it and if we've talked on Facebook before, what's the difference between a Facebook message and a text message? It's not like I've never talked to her before, but the "social norm" seems to be text only, which is normally what I've abided by anyways.

So how should I move forward with this?

Any advice/help would be greatly appreciated guys/gals.
Shreckart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 11:52 PM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well you shouldn't have waited a month. You actually had that set up perfectly. "Hey, sorry I didn't respond for a week, I didn't notice your message. I'm better with texts than facebook". Boom.

But since you didn't do that, just ask her. Not the smoothest move, but so what. It really doesn't matter. If you were basically texting over facebook anyway I'm sure she'd give you her number.

Or if you really don't want to ask her straight up, "Hey, we're thinking about having another party this weekend, you should [give me your number so I can send you the invite later in the week]/[come, Saturday at 11 (then get number at party)]"
Mufasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 03:12 AM    (permalink
BigBlueNorwegian
Veteran

Quote:
It only gets easier with age to get sex, because the single girls get more desperate for a man with their biological clock ticking and whatnot. But the quality girls are mostly all taken, so there's going to be flaws with most of them if they are single in their late twenties/early thirties. At least that's how it is in Norway. You can go out and get a random one night stand every weekend if you look ok and know how to speak for yourself(just not get shitfaced drunk and start coming on to everyone you see).

But there's not a whole lot of keepers out there, so when you find a good one you have to go for it.

Quote:
Old 09-23-2013, 03:24 AM    (permalink
BigBlueNorwegian
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mufasa View Post
Well you shouldn't have waited a month. You actually had that set up perfectly. "Hey, sorry I didn't respond for a week, I didn't notice your message. I'm better with texts than facebook". Boom.

But since you didn't do that, just ask her. Not the smoothest move, but so what. It really doesn't matter. If you were basically texting over facebook anyway I'm sure she'd give you her number.

Or if you really don't want to ask her straight up, "Hey, we're thinking about having another party this weekend, you should [give me your number so I can send you the invite later in the week]/[come, Saturday at 11 (then get number at party)]"
Yeah, go with this advice. It's not that awkward to ask for a number on facebook. I don't know how old you are, but I'm 25 and have used facebook to establish contact and get numbers numerous times. Even asked a girl I had only met once in a work-related setting out after getting her facebook. No problem at all, and she didn't think it was awkward.

The awkward part here is the time that has passed since last contact. But just tell her that you don't go on facebook that often, and use a variety of Mufasas sentence to get her number. Also, I'm not sure how the culture is for that in the US, but the best thing to do to get girls numbers/ get them out on dates is to just be totally honest. "I wanted to get your number because I thought you seemed like a nice girl I would like to get to know better" or "I would like to take you on a date, I'm interested to find out more about you after our conversations".

It requires major balls to do it the first time, I struggled a lot with it when I was younger. But now that I'm older and more confident, it's the easiest way for me at least to get what I want. No beating around the bush and camouflaging your intentions. Girls dig it as well, because it separates you from a lot of the other guys out there. This is especially true the more attractive the girl is, because guys understandably lack even more courage around real attractive girls.

Quote:
Old 09-23-2013, 10:12 AM    (permalink
Shreckart
Veteran

Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBlueNorwegian View Post
Yeah, go with this advice. It's not that awkward to ask for a number on facebook. I don't know how old you are, but I'm 25 and have used facebook to establish contact and get numbers numerous times. Even asked a girl I had only met once in a work-related setting out after getting her facebook. No problem at all, and she didn't think it was awkward.

The awkward part here is the time that has passed since last contact. But just tell her that you don't go on facebook that often, and use a variety of Mufasas sentence to get her number. Also, I'm not sure how the culture is for that in the US, but the best thing to do to get girls numbers/ get them out on dates is to just be totally honest. "I wanted to get your number because I thought you seemed like a nice girl I would like to get to know better" or "I would like to take you on a date, I'm interested to find out more about you after our conversations".

It requires major balls to do it the first time, I struggled a lot with it when I was younger. But now that I'm older and more confident, it's the easiest way for me at least to get what I want. No beating around the bush and camouflaging your intentions. Girls dig it as well, because it separates you from a lot of the other guys out there. This is especially true the more attractive the girl is, because guys understandably lack even more courage around real attractive girls.
Thanks Mufasa and BigBlue for the help.

I'm 20 right now, she's 20 also I think, but confidence hasn't really been the problem, it was just bad timing on my part dealing with everything. Then I didn't know if asking for a number on Facebook was weird or not, since I've never really dealt with that before.
Old 09-23-2013, 11:53 AM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am giving her stuff back, should I give back presents shes given me (a felt blanket with giants all over it and a string bracelet with NY Giants on it too etc) shes an eagles fan. I don't know if its the right thing to do. On one hand it gives her a slap in the face that Im pretty much done, but on another hand its a little selfish to put that on her, specifically because her ex did that to her too, except he returned letters she gave to him too.

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-23-2013, 11:59 AM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I just graduated and it is for me. I also am living at home. Also not in a big city. I'm sure all will be well once I move.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 12:37 PM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
There is a girl in one of my classes I see MWF. That is the only contact I have with her. I have introduced myself and we have hung out once getting ready for auditions to a play. We auditioned together and things went great. She came over the first day I met her and my friends and I made dinner and later read the play we were auditioning for.

I have a really bad crush on this one. I texted her and she wasn't quick to respond to me. After about 3 replies the conversation died. She has a friend group outside of the University I attend and I'm trying to invite her to hang out with my friends. She says she really wants to but is always busy. (She works a lot) Do I bail? After she says she is busy three times I'm a little worried I'm going to make as ass of myself.

Really need help with girls in general. I'm not a bad looking guy, but I hardly find girls that I am really attracted to. I haven't really done anything with a girl and I'm afraid that puts me at a disadvantage. I would love some advice about whether it is smart to keep to group invites or just go balls out asking for a date.

If I asked her on a date and I crashed then it would make things awkward because it is a small theatre dept.

She just works a lot and I don't see her often. I have a huge crush on her though. She is hilarious and gorgeous. Thanks for any help guys.
Sorry to bump this guys. Just curious. I have played it really cool from here on out and just talked a little in class to her and haven't tried texting.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
RCAChainGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 12:55 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

'When in doubt, always kiss the girl' is a rule I live by. That applies to asking women out as well.
Old 09-23-2013, 01:30 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I am giving her stuff back, should I give back presents shes given me (a felt blanket with giants all over it and a string bracelet with NY Giants on it too etc) shes an eagles fan. I don't know if its the right thing to do. On one hand it gives her a slap in the face that Im pretty much done, but on another hand its a little selfish to put that on her, specifically because her ex did that to her too, except he returned letters she gave to him too.
Don't return gifts. If you don't want it because it reminds you of her, give it to goodwill or a friend or something. I have several things still around that my ex-fiance gave me as gifts, including a vikings blanket that she made for me. Gifts are gifts. You don't return them.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 01:31 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikes_28 View Post
Don't return gifts. If you don't want it because it reminds you of her, give it to goodwill or a friend or something. I have several things still around that my ex-fiance gave me as gifts, including a vikings blanket that she made for me. Gifts are gifts. You don't return them.
What he said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 01:36 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Return keys though.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 02:39 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If it has any meaning get rid of it but if you use that blanket and don't care keep that ****.

I have a sweater an ex that I don't care about and it's comfy as **** so I'm sure as hell not getting rid of it.

Also facebook dude, forget the number and just strike up a combo with her on fb and then ask her out for this weekend. Or do the party thing if you don't want to be that straight forward.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 02:56 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
If it has any meaning get rid of it but if you use that blanket and don't care keep that ****.

I have a sweater an ex that I don't care about and it's comfy as **** so I'm sure as hell not getting rid of it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by vikes_28 View Post

I like the blanket a lot, it just reminds me of her trying to be the person I wanted her to be for me, and she wasn't at all. I just wanna stress to her that its over so that maybe out of desperation she will change, that it will hit her like a brick finally. I don't know if just giving her back cups/kitchenware/clothing will be enough to do that. But she asked my best friend and roommate to get it all for her, and I told him if she wants it she has to come and get it and that he shouldnt make it easy on her.

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-23-2013, 02:59 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by datdude910 View Post
For me to develop quick relationships I found this section of the forum to provide great info. But, I wasn't able to quite get it until I went to SPAM and it changed my current relationships permanetely. I now am happy, result driven, and have so much enthuasism in my life than ever imagined.

Quote:
Originally Posted by datdude910 View Post
Keep the blanket
10 char
Old 09-23-2013, 03:08 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

ok ill keep the blanket

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-23-2013, 03:18 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I like the blanket a lot, it just reminds me of her trying to be the person I wanted her to be for me, and she wasn't at all. I just wanna stress to her that its over so that maybe out of desperation she will change, that it will hit her like a brick finally. I don't know if just giving her back cups/kitchenware/clothing will be enough to do that. But she asked my best friend and roommate to get it all for her, and I told him if she wants it she has to come and get it and that he shouldnt make it easy on her.
Dude, she's not going to change. She has you, her mom, her friends, everyone complaining to her about how she let you go, and she still does the thing that you don't approve of -- texting her ex. If all of those people are saying these things to her, even during the relationship, there is no chance that she is going to change at all. Sorry dude, it sucks, I know, but don't have false hope that giving her back the "gifts" that she gave you is going to make her change. You breaking things off with her should make her want to change. Obviously it's not going to.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 05:47 PM    (permalink
Shreckart
Veteran

Alright, proofread the opening sentence to this conversation. Background is we played BP against each other when we had the party at my house, and that was a talking point for a while when we were talking.

"You missed another chance to play me in BP this weekend, kind of disappointed you weren't here to get beat again."

Context wise I feel that's a fair way to start, but don't know if it's too much/little. Short and sweet though to start off I feel is the best. After this opening sentence I'm good to go, this whole Facebook thing is weird though.
Old 09-23-2013, 05:54 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
I just graduated and it is for me. I also am living at home. Also not in a big city. I'm sure all will be well once I move.
I'm sure as hell hoping that's the case, because i'm in the same boat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 06:54 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
I'm sure as hell hoping that's the case, because i'm in the same boat.
I am as well. I haven't found anyone that I was even remotely interested in actually dating since my senior year of high school for **** sake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote