Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-27-2013, 07:27 AM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So I texted her and asked her how she was feeling, and she said she was okay just stiff, sore, and bruised. I told her im glad shes alive. And she responded shes been paranoid to be in a car and a lot of bad in the past week and a half ( i broke up with her a week and a half ago) has made her emotional, that she cries a lot. She also said she has a lot shes been dealing with, so between the three (paranoid to be in the car, breakup, and nightmares? idk what three shes referring to) she said shes struggling.

She said she was glad to be a live and not injured, i said that shes blessed to be able to walk away from an accident like that. she said it doesn't make it easy to deal with though, then asked how I am. I responded that I was just a little tired and have a cough (i don't think its a good idea to talk about how i feel about our breakup, especially through text). and she said still? because I had had it since 2 weeks ago and then she talked about how she was tired too, also because she has to wake up early to student teach.

I didn't respond for awhile so I figure she thought i wasn't going to and said thanks for asking how she was, and to have a good weekend doing whatever i have going on, goodnight. I replied saying what I used to say every night "goodnight sweet dreams (name)" and then she said thanks (name) you too.

Because I realized she still probably wanted to talk, i added that i miss talking to her (probably shouldnt have), but this morning she said she misses talking to me too. But her next message got me a little down. She said she would be at school to meet with a profesor at 1230 and that she could get her stuff from my house so I don't have to worry about it anymore or her trying to get our mutual friend to get it for her. Shes picking up her shampoo, toiletries, a sweatshirt, and an envelope with all of her letters she addressed to her ex which I had taken because she had told me she had gotten rid of it but never did. She told me the day after we broke up that she wanted it back so she could finally do what she needed to do with it. But I don't feel ok giving it back, also I want to give back a shirt that she gave me to wear (that was hers) some cups that she had bought for my house, and a cup of sprinkles that I had gotten for her.

What do you guys think?

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 08:49 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think you should give back whatever you want to give back, throw away whatever she won't take, and move on with your life. I know she was in a car accident but it isn't like she is dying or even that hurt, and you aren't her only friend and you aren't her boyfriend. She's not your girlfriend. I know you know that and it is good you didn't just go back to her to make her feel better but your are still emotionally supporting her like you two are together.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 08:57 AM    (permalink
The Alex
Pro Bowler

The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There's this one broad I know, I would drag my balls through 10 miles of broken glass just to hear her fart through a walkie talkie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
The end. Cut to black. Audience goes ****ing ape****.
The Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 09:10 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ballin is on track to get sucked right back in here. Do not do it, sir.
Old 09-27-2013, 10:20 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I meant okay with my farts. She's not farting, duh.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 11:30 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN View Post
So I texted her and asked her how she was feeling, and she said she was okay just stiff, sore, and bruised. I told her im glad shes alive. And she responded shes been paranoid to be in a car and a lot of bad in the past week and a half ( i broke up with her a week and a half ago) has made her emotional, that she cries a lot. She also said she has a lot shes been dealing with, so between the three (paranoid to be in the car, breakup, and nightmares? idk what three shes referring to) she said shes struggling.

She said she was glad to be a live and not injured, i said that shes blessed to be able to walk away from an accident like that. she said it doesn't make it easy to deal with though, then asked how I am. I responded that I was just a little tired and have a cough (i don't think its a good idea to talk about how i feel about our breakup, especially through text). and she said still? because I had had it since 2 weeks ago and then she talked about how she was tired too, also because she has to wake up early to student teach.

I didn't respond for awhile so I figure she thought i wasn't going to and said thanks for asking how she was, and to have a good weekend doing whatever i have going on, goodnight. I replied saying what I used to say every night "goodnight sweet dreams (name)" and then she said thanks (name) you too.

Because I realized she still probably wanted to talk, i added that i miss talking to her (probably shouldnt have), but this morning she said she misses talking to me too. But her next message got me a little down. She said she would be at school to meet with a profesor at 1230 and that she could get her stuff from my house so I don't have to worry about it anymore or her trying to get our mutual friend to get it for her. Shes picking up her shampoo, toiletries, a sweatshirt, and an envelope with all of her letters she addressed to her ex which I had taken because she had told me she had gotten rid of it but never did. She told me the day after we broke up that she wanted it back so she could finally do what she needed to do with it. But I don't feel ok giving it back, also I want to give back a shirt that she gave me to wear (that was hers) some cups that she had bought for my house, and a cup of sprinkles that I had gotten for her.

What do you guys think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
I think you should give back whatever you want to give back, throw away whatever she won't take, and move on with your life. I know she was in a car accident but it isn't like she is dying or even that hurt, and you aren't her only friend and you aren't her boyfriend. She's not your girlfriend. I know you know that and it is good you didn't just go back to her to make her feel better but your are still emotionally supporting her like you two are together.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Ballin is on track to get sucked right back in here. Do not do it, sir.

Kill and Rob are exactly right. Walk away and keep your distance. Delete her from social media and your phone. Make a clean break. You need your space, and you can't be dragged back in. If it wasn't for the accident, you never would have been in touch with her. As sucky as it might be, you need to get away.

Your heart will fight it, and you will convince yourself that it is okay. It is not okay. You broke up with her for a reason. She was unreliable, not trustworthy, and she didn't meet your wants or needs. People don't change. The only opportunity you have to improve yourself as a person and move on is to actually move on

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 01:22 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I gave her her stuff back, we talked for awhile, not about us but about the car crash. And about how I went to see her in the ER. Theres a festival in the city we live in she said she wanted to see me at later tonight, and that when i talk to my friend about how he is doing the same thing she did to me, if i wanted to talk to her about it later she was willing to listen

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-27-2013, 02:43 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would avoid her. Break it off completely for at least 6 weeks. If, after the 6 weeks of no contact and such, you really want to see her again, go for it. You need to give yourself space and time to heal. Don't go to the festival. Find anything else to do

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Old 09-28-2013, 11:10 AM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

Well I went to the festival, I thought itd be okay. I saw her, she was with her parents and her dad talked to me a lot about random stuff. I didn't really talk to her much, but my friends left and I got a ride back to school with her and her parents again.

She texted me later saying that she was glad she saw me, I told her I was glad too and then what I used to say to her "goodnight sweet dreams", she answered goodnight sleep well, and I woke up thinking of how dumb i am. I pretty much did something I would do if I was dating her still, but Im not. Its hard because I really just want to be with her minus her talking to him or being friends with him at all.

She texted my best friend and home all about this and he said literally everything that I would say but in a more deductive and strategic way. She told him that she hasn't talked to her ex in a week, and my friend said then why do you need to talk to him at all? If you aren't keeping him as a backup, and he isnt really a good friend to you, then it shouldnt be hard, right? I think that made her upset because she didnt get him to side with her, and she said that she is just ******** and needs to fix it all, but she hasn't yet. I don't think I am going to talk to her today, but I just don't know how

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-28-2013, 11:26 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just stop talking to her, dude. I understand that it is easier said than done, but christ.....this is a textbook scenario right here.
Old 09-28-2013, 11:29 AM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

Quote:
Just stop talking to her, dude. I understand that it is easier said than done, but christ.....this is a textbook scenario right here.
but what good will come out of that? that will allow her time to get over me, and maybe even if she still is talking to him, back to wanting to be with him.

I don't see a good path at all in this

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-28-2013, 11:32 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN View Post
but what good will come out of that? that will allow her time to get over me, and maybe even if she still is talking to him, back to wanting to be with him.

I don't see a good path at all in this
Who cares? That is not your problem to worry about.
Old 09-28-2013, 11:35 AM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

Quote:
Who cares? That is not your problem to worry about.
it is when you love someone

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-28-2013, 11:42 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Love her or not, you have to do what is best for your life and stop meddling in hers. If you continue to do so, you're going to get caught in an awful middle ground where both of you are miserable.

You're well on your way to the dreaded relationship that both parties swear isn't a relationship just because they aren't banging anymore.

Last edited by Rob S : 09-28-2013 at 11:44 AM.
Rob S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 11:15 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

Quote:
Love her or not, you have to do what is best for your life and stop meddling in hers. If you continue to do so, you're going to get caught in an awful middle ground where both of you are miserable.

You're well on your way to the dreaded relationship that both parties swear isn't a relationship just because they aren't banging anymore.
This. You need separation for at least a month to come to terms with what you actually want and need from this chick. She has proven herself untrustworthy, and she made you miserable. I have been there. You are glamorizing what your relationship was because you want to hang on and are afraid of the unknown. You have to let this go and get out of sight of this chick and her family.

Old 09-30-2013, 12:02 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So I have a question. My girlfriend has a problem with one of her exes that won't leave her alone. He keeps messaging her on facebook and she keeps ignoring/ telling him to leave her alone. It has been going on for almost 4 months now. She asked me this morning if he continues to harass her if I could step in and say something to him.

What would I say in this case? Something along the lines of "it makes girlfriend and I feel uncomfortable when you message her and both she and I would appreciate it if you would stop."?

It's not that it really bothers me that he is talking to her, she has made it pretty clear that she does not want him bothering her (he also has her phone number and has received text messages from him). I do honestly think that he is trying to make amends with her and seek forgiveness, but she doesn't want to forgive him after what he did to her. Especially considering that every time this sort of thing happens and she gives in and sees him it escalates to something more physical (she has never cheated on me), but this guy is persistent.

Any ideas/ advice on what to say?

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 12:05 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If it's escalating at all (even if she hasn't cheated on you yet) then you need to let her go.

Nothing but trouble. And I'm sure she's only telling you half the story. A guy doesn't text you for 4 months persistently if you don't respond from time to time.

She's putting on the innocent routine when maybe she's not as innocent as she's making herself out to be. You should find more answers before you step in on her behalf.
Old 09-30-2013, 12:08 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
If it's escalating at all (even if she hasn't cheated on you yet) then you need to let her go.

Nothing but trouble. And I'm sure she's only telling you half the story. A guy doesn't text you for 4 months persistently if you don't respond from time to time.

She's putting on the innocent routine when maybe she's not as innocent as she's making herself out to be. You should find more answers before you step in on her behalf.
no, it escalated with him in the past, before her and I were dating. She has always been up front and honest about any other guy that she has, or has had dealings with. She is always 100% okay with me reading what she says back and what he says to her. I know he is persistent because she had me read a conversation with him (again, before her and I even knew eachother), where it did escalate and he would not give up.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Quote:
I have an iPhone.
Old 09-30-2013, 12:10 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikes_28 View Post
no, it escalated with him in the past, before her and I were dating. She has always been up front and honest about any other guy that she has, or has had dealings with. She is always 100% okay with me reading what she says back and what he says to her. I know he is persistent because she had me read a conversation with him (again, before her and I even knew eachother), where it did escalate and he would not give up.
Oh ok. That's good.
Old 09-30-2013, 12:12 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

Quote:
Oh ok. That's good.
so back to my original question, what should I say to the guy?

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Quote:
I have an iPhone.
Old 09-30-2013, 12:15 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikes_28 View Post
so back to my original question, what should I say to the guy?
I would be nice. And if he continues then you have to be more stern. But don't be the tough guy bf right out of the gate.
Old 09-30-2013, 12:20 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would agree. Maybe not "nice", but business-like. Don't threaten him or anything stupid like that. Just lay out the situation clearly. She's made it clear she wants nothing to do with him, and it isn't important to her that he wants to make amends. She isn't interested. She doesn't need to be made amends with, she doesn't have to forgive him or accept his apology or hear him out. He is acting selfishly and if he's really sorry and wants to "make it up to her", he can show that by leaving her alone because that is what she wants.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 12:28 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

That was my first thought. No way would this guy continue messaging her for 4 months if she either ignores or tells him to leave her alone every time. She's hiding something.

And if she did just ignore him everytime, why would it be an issue? Just continue ignoring.

RIP themaninblack

Last edited by SuperPacker : 09-30-2013 at 12:32 PM.
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 02:55 PM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i'm pretty sure you can block people on facebook and if you have ios 7 you can block numbers now on an iphone. problem solved.

BoneKrusher
Jensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 02:59 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jensen View Post
i'm pretty sure you can block people on facebook and if you have ios 7 you can block numbers now on an iphone. problem solved.
Yeah. Which makes me wonder.