Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-08-2013, 08:03 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mufasa View Post
So I'e been talking to this girl for about a month. We have a weird history that I'm not going to get into right now.

But anyway, yesterday she came over and we had dinner and watched a movie. Then today we were talking about going to study at the library together tonight. She had to work so the plan was to go at like 9 or 10. She just texted me:

-Except the library requires pants
me: Haha, what?
-I get more done at the library but I'm also sick of wearing pants for the day

....?
What you should be doing.

Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 08:03 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For your sake, It could be the beginning of a sexting relationship.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 08:08 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
So I'e been talking to this girl for about a month. We have a weird history that I'm not going to get into right now.

But anyway, yesterday she came over and we had dinner and watched a movie. Then today we were talking about going to study at the library together tonight. She had to work so the plan was to go at like 9 or 10. She just texted me:

-Except the library requires pants
me: Haha, what?
-I get more done at the library but I'm also sick of wearing pants for the day

....?
now I'm horrible with women but I do believe your next text should say

"well come on over, you don't have to wear them at my place"
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 08:15 PM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ahh, ****.

I kinda knew that's what it was, but as strange as this sounds I was kind of hoping it wasn't.

1. I was planning on actually going to the library; I have a paper due in two hours that I'm not nearly done with yet.

and more importantly

2. And this is going to go against almost everyone on this board's thoughts, but I'm not sure I want to have sex with her yet. Again, it'd take too long to really explain our history, but we kind of had a thing started before, but it fell apart. I think we can actually work out really well this time, but it might be better to hold off with that. This isn't a girl I'm looking to just hookup with or have a short term thing with.
Mufasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 08:23 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I mean, I do my best writing pants-less. Just have her over for some no pants writing fun.
Old 10-08-2013, 08:30 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
I mean, I do my best writing pants-less. Just have her over for some no pants writing fun.
The best kind.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 08:37 PM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alright, invite to pantsless studying has been sent
Mufasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 09:35 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You're in like Flynn bro!

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 09:46 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderz4Life View Post
You're in like Flynn bro!
So what you're saying is that he really isn't in? Flynn doesn't ever get in, hes a FA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 09:58 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
So what you're saying is that he really isn't in? Flynn doesn't ever get in, hes a FA.
Oh he's in like Flynn. No pants leads to overnight, overnight leads to breakfast.

Old 10-10-2013, 03:41 AM    (permalink
BigBanger
Veteran

BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
2. And this is going to go against almost everyone on this board's thoughts, but I'm not sure I want to have sex with her yet. Again, it'd take too long to really explain our history, but we kind of had a thing started before, but it fell apart. I think we can actually work out really well this time, but it might be better to hold off with that. This isn't a girl I'm looking to just hookup with or have a short term thing with.
Don't delay the sex. Never.ever.delay.the.sex.

If you try to push it away it or delay it - it being sex - then it can and will send mixed messages, which can become very awkward when you finally do try to bang this chick. Especially if the tension mounts during the weeks / months of no sex, which I call "plateaued flirtation". Mixed messages aren't good. It makes a girl think and speculate. You want a girl speculating on the reasons why you don't want to bang her? Most girls are insecure so the first thing they'll think of are problems with them (I.e. Too fat, ugly, etc). Eventually they'll realize you are attracted to them despite their insecurities. So they'll start to think you have a problem. Virgin? Small or dysfunctional wiener? G*y? You want her thinking that?

Let it come naturally. You know, 30 seconds of kissing and then take her hand and shove it down your pants. That's a very clear message. And it works every time.

But if you put that **** off, she'll find something else to munch on. When that doors cracked open you gotta boot that ************ wide open. You let that cracked door close... Well that's called regret. And regret sucks. This sounds like a second chance. You don't get third chances.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PossibleCabbage View Post
I would like it if there were more successful black Quarterbacks in the NFL...
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
iamcandian lives in a cabin in the Yukon Territory and writes letters to railroad barons about the price of hard tack.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorsBullsFan View Post
I could possibly see Matthew Stafford Dropping out of the 1st round
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRavens View Post
Tahj Boyd has the best fundamentals of any QB in this class, I think his game translates great to the NFL.

Last edited by BigBanger : 10-10-2013 at 03:49 AM.
BigBanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 11:55 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't know what BigBanger is talking about for the most part. If you just want to get it in, there is no reason to delay, especially if you're in college. Bang away. Make mistakes, try new things. Just wear a rubber because they are cheaper and easier to change than diapers. Also herpes is real. And everywhere...

However, in the real world, quality women typically make you work for it. Sure, you might be able to break off a piece, but it doesn't necessarily mean you will have a fulfilling relationship. Historically, I've been in relationships that began with me getting sex almost right away. In those cases, I never had a reason to work for it, so I never had any real motivation to continue working. In every case, those things fell down almost immediately.

However, when I had to work hard for it, I valued it. My wife didn't just give it up. She made me court her for about 3 weeks before I got the ticket. Was it frustrating? Sure. Did I seek out sex elsewhere in the meantime? Absolutely. She didn't make it about games. She was just very measured in her approach. Honestly, it worked for me in some way because I wanted to hunt and conquer. It wasn't a huge struggle, but it was enough of a challenge that it made a difference.

The point here is that a slight delay in the sex can make a big difference with a girl you want to go after seriously. However, if you're just looking to be casual and you have an opportunity, there is no reason to wait.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 07:44 AM    (permalink
BigBanger
Veteran

BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post
I don't know what BigBanger is talking about for the most part. If you just want to get it in, there is no reason to delay, especially if you're in college. Bang away. Make mistakes, try new things. Just wear a rubber because they are cheaper and easier to change than diapers. Also herpes is real. And everywhere...

However, in the real world, quality women typically make you work for it. Sure, you might be able to break off a piece, but it doesn't necessarily mean you will have a fulfilling relationship. Historically, I've been in relationships that began with me getting sex almost right away. In those cases, I never had a reason to work for it, so I never had any real motivation to continue working. In every case, those things fell down almost immediately.

However, when I had to work hard for it, I valued it. My wife didn't just give it up. She made me court her for about 3 weeks before I got the ticket. Was it frustrating? Sure. Did I seek out sex elsewhere in the meantime? Absolutely. She didn't make it about games. She was just very measured in her approach. Honestly, it worked for me in some way because I wanted to hunt and conquer. It wasn't a huge struggle, but it was enough of a challenge that it made a difference.

The point here is that a slight delay in the sex can make a big difference with a girl you want to go after seriously. However, if you're just looking to be casual and you have an opportunity, there is no reason to wait.
I was quite intoxicated when I posted that (didn't even remember it until I seen someone rep me for it). Looking at sober, I agree with it all.

But you are referring to a girl making you work for it. He came off as if he was - sorry to say this - the girl in the situation where he is shielding / delaying her advances. Two enormously different situations. Can we agree on that?

But I based my response on the information given. They are already talking for a month. That's quite a while. They hung out recently and watched a movie - no implication of sex after it. Month; watching movies; eating dinner... Okay... That's a long time in the batters box. Eventually you got to take a swing.

Then he gets advances from her via text message. Her messages said, "I wanna ****... Tonight... With you... Instead of studying..." If you read between the lines, that's exactly what she said.

My advice would be to get on it. Bang her ASAP. She seems to be the aggressive one in the relationship. After 26 years on this planet I've had just two girls, literally, two throw themselves at me. To the point where we had sex or I got raped. It's awesome. Not having to work for it? It's the best thing in the world.

He might also have to figure out that she might only want sex, not the long term relationship while he - quite obviously - wants the opposite. If they are on two different pages about they want, then he will get his feeling hurt if he were to bang her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PossibleCabbage View Post
I would like it if there were more successful black Quarterbacks in the NFL...
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
iamcandian lives in a cabin in the Yukon Territory and writes letters to railroad barons about the price of hard tack.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorsBullsFan View Post
I could possibly see Matthew Stafford Dropping out of the 1st round
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRavens View Post
Tahj Boyd has the best fundamentals of any QB in this class, I think his game translates great to the NFL.

Last edited by BigBanger : 10-14-2013 at 08:02 AM.
BigBanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 12:20 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I need a little advice.

My girl's birthday is coming up in about 2 weeks and I'm not entirely sure what to get her yet. She's been talking about how she wants a grill pan with a panini press for months. I'm not exaggerating, she's brought it up a lot, pretty much any time we're in walmart or target or whatever.

I've found a really nice one but my instinct tells me cookware isn't a great gift option and that this is not a good idea, and go with something else. What say you all?

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.

Last edited by Raiderz4Life : 10-14-2013 at 12:26 PM.
Old 10-14-2013, 12:29 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

absolutely get her that. maybe something adorable with it, but if she's mentioned it that much, I'd get it for her.

Or wait til christmas perhaps but I think it's a pretty solid thing
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 12:38 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

basically what scotty said.
if she brings it up that often, she really just wants it even if it is cookware.
I mean, it isn't like you are getting her a vacuum and a duster....

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 09:04 PM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

(Female's Gift Value) = (Cost) / (Practicality)

EXAMPLES:

Jewelry: High Cost / Low Practicality = GOOD
Tupperware: Low Cost/ High Practicality = NOT GOOD
BOUQUET of Flowers: High Cost / Low Practicality = GOOD
POTTED Flowers: Medium Cost / Medium Practicality* = NOT GOOD

*They last more than a week.

Last edited by kalbears13 : 10-14-2013 at 09:09 PM.
kalbears13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 12:58 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBanger View Post
I was quite intoxicated when I posted that (didn't even remember it until I seen someone rep me for it). Looking at sober, I agree with it all.

But you are referring to a girl making you work for it. He came off as if he was - sorry to say this - the girl in the situation where he is shielding / delaying her advances. Two enormously different situations. Can we agree on that?

But I based my response on the information given. They are already talking for a month. That's quite a while. They hung out recently and watched a movie - no implication of sex after it. Month; watching movies; eating dinner... Okay... That's a long time in the batters box. Eventually you got to take a swing.

Then he gets advances from her via text message. Her messages said, "I wanna ****... Tonight... With you... Instead of studying..." If you read between the lines, that's exactly what she said.

My advice would be to get on it. Bang her ASAP. She seems to be the aggressive one in the relationship. After 26 years on this planet I've had just two girls, literally, two throw themselves at me. To the point where we had sex or I got raped. It's awesome. Not having to work for it? It's the best thing in the world.

He might also have to figure out that she might only want sex, not the long term relationship while he - quite obviously - wants the opposite. If they are on two different pages about they want, then he will get his feeling hurt if he were to bang her.
I'm almost 100% with you. If she was basically saying "F me" (which she was), and you have a chance to do it without any problems (i.e. involved friends or jealous exes), he probably should. However, if she's a super crazy chick, there are other potential issues. Sometimes, the drama just isn't worth it. Not most of the time, but sometimes...

This sounds like a case of the girl wants it, and there are no "problems". That says to me that you are right. Just give her what she wants, which is also what you want.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Old 10-15-2013, 01:57 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

If she brings up the panini press and will use it, definitely get it for her. See no risk in doing so. It is not like getting her a gym membership or a vacuum. I think it is a good win if you also combine the gift with a manicure gift certificate or some flowers. It is both thoughtful and gets you additional points for vanity.

Old 10-17-2013, 07:40 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

So lately it seems every night I've been having dreams of my soon to be ex wife. I've found myself missing her more and more. I guess it's to be expected we were together for 5 years. It just sucks.
Old 10-17-2013, 07:49 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
So lately it seems every night I've been having dreams of my soon to be ex wife. I've found myself missing her more and more. I guess it's to be expected we were together for 5 years. It just sucks.
do you have any female prospects?
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 07:50 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefalconer View Post
do you have any female prospects?
I've got a date Saturday
Old 10-17-2013, 07:50 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

OkCupid, man. Although, I guess it may only be good if you are in a big city. But, if you are and you enjoy sex....
Old 10-17-2013, 07:52 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
OkCupid, man. Although, I guess it may only be good if you are in a big city. But, if you are and you enjoy sex....
Not in a big city and it's full of fatties :/
Old 10-17-2013, 07:55 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
absolutely get her that. maybe something adorable with it, but if she's mentioned it that much, I'd get it for her.

Or wait til christmas perhaps but I think it's a pretty solid thing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
basically what scotty said.
if she brings it up that often, she really just wants it even if it is cookware.
I mean, it isn't like you are getting her a vacuum and a duster....
Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post
If she brings up the panini press and will use it, definitely get it for her. See no risk in doing so. It is not like getting her a gym membership or a vacuum. I think it is a good win if you also combine the gift with a manicure gift certificate or some flowers. It is both thoughtful and gets you additional points for vanity.
Thanks guys. Gonna get it for her and also had some flowers or something.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote: