Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-21-2013, 12:15 PM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCAChainGang View Post
A girl I'm talking to told me we should celebrate after finals with champagne and a christmas movie at her house. That has to mean she is interested in me right?
If you have to ask I feel like you are not that great at picking up signals.

BoneKrusher
Jensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 12:37 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
I like to consider myself in my prime...however out of all the girls I date I haven't found one that I would consider slowing down with. I haven't had a decently steady girlfriend since high school...I'm still stuck in hook up mode haha.
You really don't start thinking about it until you're like 27 honestly. Enjoy the moment, you got time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCH View Post
Yeah, 25-27 was awesome for me. "Peak age bracket of our arrogance as men" is a pretty good way to put it.
Yup. It's that moment where we're making enough money and are young enough to enjoy it, it's when we start thinking we know everything about our profession (we think we do but we really don't and only realize this later), it's when you map out the rest of your career and start thinking you have it all figured out, it's when you look around and think you're better than everyone else your age and will be better than the older ppl when you get to their age, it's that age range where women are looking to settle down and view you as their settle down guy so your success rate is incredibly high, and your peak level of attractiveness.

So your ego is through the roof, and you enjoy those 3 years bc it's the best 3 years of your life outside of college.

It's funny bc we all go through it, and we all start getting humbled eventually and we see the younger group go through the same thing, and they don't realize it but they'll go through the same cycle as well.
Old 11-21-2013, 12:39 PM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jensen View Post
If you have to ask I feel like you are not that great at picking up signals.
Nah I figured. I just kinda wanted to share with you guys.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
RCAChainGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 02:27 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good luck RCA. Your foot's already in the door so it should be fairly low-pressure.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 02:35 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Nah I figured. I just kinda wanted to share with you guys.
thanks for sharing. think of us when you're penetrating.
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 04:55 PM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Good luck RCA. Your foot's already in the door so it should be fairly low-pressure.
Yeah I actually want to take it slow because I really like this girl. I've been slowly flirting with her and to get the go ahead from her is really exciting. I have to direct a scene for my directing class and she is acting in another scene. We are going out for dinner after and then maybe a movie back at my place tomorrow so I'll let you guys know how it goes. :)

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
Old 11-21-2013, 09:19 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i wish more girls were forward.
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 09:28 PM    (permalink
SunTzu_22
Veteran

SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefalconer View Post
i wish more girls were forward.
Donīt we all brother, donīt we all.
Old 11-21-2013, 11:17 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
You really don't start thinking about it until you're like 27 honestly. Enjoy the moment, you got time.
I think I forget how to be a boyfriend...and do boyfriend things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 10:12 AM    (permalink
BufFan71
Pro Bowler

BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

anyone who is very great at giving relationship advice... would you please PM me.

got a situation on my hands.

thanks
Old 11-22-2013, 09:26 PM    (permalink
scarylimedye
Rookie

scarylimedye hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Yeah I actually want to take it slow because I really like this girl. I've been slowly flirting with her and to get the go ahead from her is really exciting. I have to direct a scene for my directing class and she is acting in another scene. We are going out for dinner after and then maybe a movie back at my place tomorrow so I'll let you guys know how it goes. :)
Good for you, getting to know stage is the best part for me, good luck!
scarylimedye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 09:38 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For anyone who has not settled down yet or (in their own mind at least) chosen "the one":
Forget "opposites attact".
That doesn't work, well.

If you make the mistake of setting down with the opposite, for whatever reason (usually good s*x and sharing the few common interest), you will suffer for it long term.

I married someone who is so much opposite from me, and if you think compromising is a great thing, well you might like that.
But if you'd like to enjoy all, or most, of the things you do, buy, eat.... then don't even date someone who is an opposite if you are in the market for a long-term.
Yeah, hook-up, that's fine.
But not long-term.

For me, my wife, football is like my ex. She is jealous of it, she hates it more and more because of it. And it takes a toll on me.
Now you guys might understand why I get so *%*#* cranky sometimes on Sundays. And Mondays.
And Thursdays.

Learn from me.
Old 11-22-2013, 11:09 PM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

Guys I just had an awesome night. I'm much different from most of you guys so I don't really push the limits with girls. This is my first crush in a while and I've never really had a serious relationship.

Got the hand hold tonight, paid for dinner, and got to watch how I met your mother with my arm around her.

She texted me telling me she had an awesome time.

:) Success.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Old 11-23-2013, 12:00 AM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Guys I just had an awesome night. I'm much different from most of you guys so I don't really push the limits with girls. This is my first crush in a while and I've never really had a serious relationship.

Got the hand hold tonight, paid for dinner, and got to watch how I met your mother with my arm around her.

Hey man good for you.
You might be different from some, but IDK about most.
Sounds like you got something good brewin.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 12:06 AM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You have to drive to her house right now, stand outside her window holding a boombox, blaring "All of Me" by John Legend, and just sway back and forth. No words said by you, just let John Legend and the fear in your eyes do all the talking. If she's the one, I just saved you a ton of heartache, nights filled with over thinking, and the inevitable choice of "your song" at your eventual wedding, since John Legend's hit "All of Me" will forever be your song.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 12:07 AM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I think most would consider this a success for a first date (especially on a girl you were crushing on). Good stuff man.
Old 11-25-2013, 08:50 AM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

I have only gotten to hang out with her in groups of people. Think I'm gonna try to get coffee with her tomorrow before I leave for home. How often should I text her over break do you think? She doesn't strike me as a girl always on her phone so I'm thinking less than normal, but at the same time I want to continue dialoguing.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Old 11-25-2013, 09:33 AM    (permalink
The Alex
Pro Bowler

The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
So: question. At age 22, what's he youngest someone could date without it being weird? Is 19 too young? This sounds awful but whatever. Asking... For a friend
If there's fluff on the muff, she's old enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
The end. Cut to black. Audience goes ****ing ape****.
The Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 10:41 AM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I have only gotten to hang out with her in groups of people. Think I'm gonna try to get coffee with her tomorrow before I leave for home. How often should I text her over break do you think? She doesn't strike me as a girl always on her phone so I'm thinking less than normal, but at the same time I want to continue dialoguing.
that's something you're going to have to figure out by the way she responds to you. text her the first day of your break, if she's responding like she's interested in the conversation keep texting her over break. if she's not, maybe text her only a day or two. you don't wanna sound like you're all up in her business, but you don't want wanna distance yourself too much either.

BoneKrusher
Jensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 01:10 AM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

What do you guys think if I'm texting and things are going well for like 4 texts in a row between us (humor, length of text, ect.) And then suddenly you just don't get another text?

This girl puts her phone in her purse a lot and doesn't always have it on hand. She isn't your typical glued to phone girl and I love that about her. Do you think this is a bad sign and shows she isn't excited about texting me or do you guys think I shouldn't worry? I mean I guess it is all hearsay. It just sucks cause it bothers me during this break when she doesn't text back when we start to get rolling in a text convo.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Old 11-28-2013, 01:29 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

People get side tracked or put the phone down/away and won't reply until later. I wouldn't read too much into it, especially since you said she's not always on her phone.

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 10:27 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't overthink it, I'm sure it's fine. Texting can be hilarious if you allow it to be.

http://tenminutepodcast.com/2012/10/...o-text-chicks/
Old 11-28-2013, 10:37 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
What do you guys think if I'm texting and things are going well for like 4 texts in a row between us (humor, length of text, ect.) And then suddenly you just don't get another text?

This girl puts her phone in her purse a lot and doesn't always have it on hand. She isn't your typical glued to phone girl and I love that about her. Do you think this is a bad sign and shows she isn't excited about texting me or do you guys think I shouldn't worry? I mean I guess it is all hearsay. It just sucks cause it bothers me during this break when she doesn't text back when we start to get rolling in a text convo.
I ******* hate when a girl questions why I haven't texted her back yet and it's only been a few hours. I have **** to do damnit!

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 12:33 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
I ******* hate when a girl questions why I haven't texted her back yet and it's only been a few hours. I have **** to do damnit!
But seriously...this.
Old 11-28-2013, 12:40 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You don't even know. the girl I've been with for a past few months texts like ******* crazy. If I don't answer after a half hour she sends a ******* sad face emoji thing (not all the time but a decent amount of the time).

She is super sweet so it's hard to get pissed, but I'm a person that needs a certain amount of space -- probably more than average.

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)
BuckeyeDan17 is offline   Reply With Quote