Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-14-2014, 12:33 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So there is this girl I know through work mostly emailed and the occasional phone call. They are a hour away so I had never seen her before and not put much thought into it we dont talk on a normal basis.

I was in vegas for a show and saw the company she works for had a booth set up so i go by and say hey. She was away at the time so I stopped by the next day and turns out she is around my age and really pretty. So we talk for a good while and she tells me to come back by the next day. So the next day when I stop by she is still being really nice and friendly so I ask her to go to lunch and she says yes. The lunch goes really good and you could tell it was a personal lunch and not business. It seemed like she was being honest (about being single, parting etc.) and was really easy to talk to which is key for me. We tried to set something up to go out that night but it didn't work. She ended up giving me her # without me asking and we texted some that night so I was pleased.

The next morning she texts me first when she lands which i thought was a real good sign. I text her a few days later and don't get a reply so i kinda chalked it up as a loss. I decide I will text her one more time days later and she replys and its another really good conversation. I texted her happy vday and didnt get a reply.I know she isn't blowing my off bc she had several chances to do that and hasnt and then mentioned casual us seeing each other for lunch again. Not sure what advice im looking for just bored at work and wanted to type that.
Old 02-14-2014, 12:42 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I personally think the V Day text might have been a little awkward. I hate V Day and never say anything about it to girls I'm not in a relationship with. Obviously I will be at the bars tonight looking for girls who are trying to put out...but I think she might have been kinda turned off by that?

I could be way off base...but sometimes Valentines day is weird subject to talk about with the opposite sex if you're not dating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 12:57 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, without knowing your conversations.... to go from work to lunch to happy vday is kind of .... "creeper"

since you started it... let us know how it goes! :)
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 01:01 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Yeah, without knowing your conversations.... to go from work to lunch to happy vday is kind of .... "creeper"

since you started it... let us know how it goes! :)
Yea it's possible I may have screwed up, but I figured I should atleast give it a shot as I usaully chicken out and dont even ask for lunch. I figured if I waited to long I would miss my window.
Old 02-14-2014, 01:03 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If a girl I wasn't seeing messaged me "happy valentines day" I would not know what to do lol. Even if I liked her i'd find it really awkward.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 01:15 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
If a girl I wasn't seeing messaged me "happy valentines day" I would not know what to do lol. Even if I liked her i'd find it really awkward.
I've said Happy Valentines Day to three women this morning (the wife being one). I would read absolutely zero into someone saying that to me.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 01:16 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
I've said Happy Valentines Day to three women this morning (the wife being one). I would read absolutely zero into someone saying that to me.
Seriously, it's different for an older man in a marriage to say that to friends or coworkers platonically. For teenagers to say that to each other, WTF knows?
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 01:20 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is it really a big deal to text Happy V Day to someone? If it is maybe you are better off looking elsewhere anyway.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Saying Happy Vday to girl you're not seeing is not a big deal. Though, I've said (in a text) it once before to a girl I wasn't dating and I probably wouldn't do it again. For what it's worth, we went on to date later that year. Then she randomly moved halfway across the country.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
Seriously, it's different for an older man in a marriage to say that to friends or coworkers platonically. For teenagers to say that to each other, WTF knows?
You're right. I tend to forget the age demographic in here sometimes. They aren't all older men like us.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 01:22 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

FYI im 31 and is like 27 and i've got happy vday texts today from all kinds of people today. Just like im sure yall have to and im pretty sure I'm not the only guy to text her that today. So even if that was a mistake I dont see how it would be a deal breaker
Old 02-14-2014, 01:26 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pretentiousness is in the air.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 01:27 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan View Post
FYI im 31 and is like 27 and i've got happy vday texts today from all kinds of people today. Just like im sure yall have to and im pretty sure I'm not the only guy to text her that today. So even if that was a mistake I dont see how it would be a deal breaker
Oh, I was referring to SuperPacker. Teenage hormones and emotions are crazy things. Stuff tends to blow up out of proportion quickly.
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 02:14 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wouldn't read much into it. Women in their 20s are just generally ****** at text messaging in a timely manner. Aziz Ansari has a great bit about it that's hilarious and sadly true.
Old 02-14-2014, 02:44 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
I wouldn't read much into it. Women in their 20s are just generally ****** at text messaging in a timely manner. Aziz Ansari has a great bit about it that's hilarious and sadly true.
k sneakywhitetext

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 03:48 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have a girl fishing for the Happy Valentine's Day text right now. It's hilarious.
Old 02-15-2014, 12:28 AM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i pissed a girl off so much today. i really don't like this girl at all, but her sister is really hot. she texted me happy valentines day, i turned read receipt on and didn't text back. she texted me a couple more times with the last one asking me if i had a valentine, and i finally just texted back "no, but if you give me your sister's number i might." so far i've got 7 texts back from her but no number yet. oh well

BoneKrusher
Jensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 12:52 AM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
I have a girl fishing for the Happy Valentine's Day text right now. It's hilarious.
Is it fishing or phishing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jensen View Post
i pissed a girl off so much today. i really don't like this girl at all, but her sister is really hot. she texted me happy valentines day, i turned read receipt on and didn't text back. she texted me a couple more times with the last one asking me if i had a valentine, and i finally just texted back "no, but if you give me your sister's number i might." so far i've got 7 texts back from her but no number yet. oh well

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 12:53 AM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How late into a relationship do you guys think is too late to make a move on someone?
Old 02-16-2014, 10:17 AM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
How late into a relationship do you guys think is too late to make a move on someone?
Never too late as long as your alright with not having that relationship afterwards. Doesn't mean that the relationship is going to be over, but drastically increases the chances of it.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 11:10 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So I am still not over my ex. Its not a thing that really gets me upset unless my current interest gets all emotional and I am alone. Its not something I really want to act on, but I feel like it is not okay for me to have these feelings.

My ex emotionally cheated on me, and possibly physically, with her ex while we were dating. She talked to him on and off for the entirety of our relationship and would question whether or not she wanted to be with him or me often. It killed me, but right now I feel like I am in a similar place. I dont know how to handle it because I am being pushed into another relationship.

This new girl is very talkative, pushes me to be productive, by all means shes great. I just find myself being reminded of my ex even during sex. It is variable and doesnt always happen but at this moment it is bothering me. Valentines day did not help because she made a girlfriend-y gesture by getting lingerie just for me and chocolate, a doll, and a card. So i made a good gesture by making a snowman, chocolate, flowers, and wine. It was a good few days, but this girl is very emotional and often and I dont feel ready to be the rock to lean on.

This is why I look to my past relationship where I did soo much and was really proactive, and it just makes me sad to know I put all that effort in and can't allow myself to do that, almost as if I do put effort in that it bothers me.

I am considering counciling because this all has been overwhelming my thought for quite some time.

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 01:53 AM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You went through a tough breakup. You need a rebound girl. That's all. I think you see the new girl as a good girl who you don't want to hurt - but that's what happens to rebounds. Very few of them work out for whatever reason. They're really only supposed to help the healing process. I know it sounds bad to talk about it that way - but it is what it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabears10 View Post
Never too late as long as your alright with not having that relationship afterwards. Doesn't mean that the relationship is going to be over, but drastically increases the chances of it.
Interesting. I wasn't really asking about it that way, but I think your answer goes both ways. I was asking a more general question: If people had problems making moves once a relationship hit a certain point (morally... like no rings or something). I guess using CBA works too.

Last edited by descendency : 02-17-2014 at 01:57 AM.
descendency is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 09:49 AM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Had a terrible week where I was threatened with criminal charges, only to have the organization then say they only wanted me to come talk to them. Had a fever for 2 days, then snow storm(s) made it so I couldn't get my car out of it's spot at all and the money didn't move over to my bank account as quick as I would have liked it to...

yet still I took my girlfriend to a pottery place, made her dinner, and had chocolate covered strawberries for her for dessert. Instead of us relaxing and enjoying the night after a long week (and her staying the night like she planned), she left to go over and watch a movie at a friends place.

We talked and I asked her what was bothering her so much on Valentines Day, and she told me that I didn't make her feel special at all on Valentines Day.
StickSkills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 11:50 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StickSkills View Post
Had a terrible week where I was threatened with criminal charges, only to have the organization then say they only wanted me to come talk to them. Had a fever for 2 days, then snow storm(s) made it so I couldn't get my car out of it's spot at all and the money didn't move over to my bank account as quick as I would have liked it to...

yet still I took my girlfriend to a pottery place, made her dinner, and had chocolate covered strawberries for her for dessert. Instead of us relaxing and enjoying the night after a long week (and her staying the night like she planned), she left to go over and watch a movie at a friends place.

We talked and I asked her what was bothering her so much on Valentines Day, and she told me that I didn't make her feel special at all on Valentines Day.
If you cooked me dinner and made chocolate strawberries for dessert I'd put out.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 12:04 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would at least give you a bj for that. The problem with females is that their expectations can be through the roof sometimes. They go on facebook, twitter, and dumb sites like pinterest and see what some girls get on valentines day and expect their boyfriend will blow thier mind and make them feel special in the same manner.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is online now   Reply With Quote